Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

i understand the ultimate goal is to cash out and store ur earned wealth
but what if DMD is already one of the best places to store wealth and even earn interest?

Well said.
I see that some people do not realize that by selling DMD and transferring money to dollars or euros, they actually invest in Dogecoin  Grin
Banknotes are just a paper product with constant inflation.
The state all the time a print money and it becomes every year more and more in circulation.
As a result, the prices for goods are gradually growing, and the value of fiat currency is falling.
Diamond has only 4.38 million coins, 2.07 million of which have already been mined.
So think and ask yourself again why Diamond will grow in price.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 05:17:46 PM

I am not planing to sell the DMD I have or that which I am going to buy for a good while.

I think DMD can gain a market cap over 5M USD so the price will be 1USD or even much more.

Only then I would consider selling off most of my coins

But we will see  Grin

i think u aim low with ur sell goals
anything below 5$ per DMD  in 2020 i would see as a complete project failure

at 5$ i would sell to cover the invest
and keep the rest for find out how far it can go
just from time to time cash out some POS/MN income
never touch the base

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

Banknotes are just a paper product with constant inflation.
The state all the time a print money and it becomes every year more and more in circulation.
As a result, the prices for goods are gradually growing, and the value of fiat currency is falling.
Diamond has only 4.38 million coins, 2.07 million of which have already been mined.
So think and ask yourself again why Diamond will grow in price.

"Banknotes are just a paper product with constant inflation."

yes

DMD DIamond have inflation too

BUT

u get ur share of that inflation and ur share will be even bigger than the inflation
(because not all coins take part in POS/MN)

AND

the way DMD DIamond coin rollout in DMD v3 is designed is that it will constant decrease

so in fact for someone active take part in DMD there is no inflation in fact he increase his share of total coins constant
and still new produced DMD Diamond become more and more scarce

i might be wrong but to me that looks like a plan
and then add faktor 3 that we also work on services and app that will create demand and buypressure on DMD too

any coin spec we design have a reason
and the reason is to make each single DMD a little treasure in the future

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:27:26 PM

My opinion is 1 DMD for 8-10$ to the end 2017!!!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

one possibility but not predictable
the masternode hype might be gone
even if we not choose this path because of the hype
but because of the possibilities of a masternode peer to peer layer as host platform for additional services

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:39:04 PM

One of the best DMD services I would prefer the mobile phone replenishment as it is done in bitrefill.com

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 09:46:23 PM

One of the best DMD services I would prefer the mobile phone replenishment as it is done in bitrefill.com

that might be nice in some countries in others not
where i live its pretty useless nearly no one use non contract phones
u dont need a refill code

but yes everyone is invited create such a refill solution for his country
u will get any support we can give u and we will promote it

but when i talk about masternode network powered services i mean stuff a bit more exciting
bitrefill like stuff can be already use by any shapeshift changelly or coinpayments enabled coin i guess

r8st

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:52:30 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 08:06:00 AM by r8st

Could be. I'd like to see a Diamond worth as much as a diamond some day. It would make sense, wouldn't it? Someone(s) bought around 8-10,000 of them several hours ago, wow  Shocked. I wanted some, was saving up... oh well, price went up so all is good.   Cool
Galactus

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

Judging by the trend through few months, to get into the TOP 100 by capitalization, the DMD price should be worth more than 2-3 dollars and have a capitalization of more than 5-6 million.
Therefore, to get 10k coins for the masternode will need to pay much more.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 01:34:49 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 07:15:34 PM by cryptonit

Judging by the trend through few months, to get into the TOP 100 by capitalization, the DMD price should be worth more than 2-3 dollars and have a capitalization of more than 5-6 million.
Therefore, to get 10k coins for the masternode will need to pay much more.

dash masternodes are a investment of 70-100k $
and still new masternodes are filled by people

price is no entry barrier if people are confident in the investment decision

but yes i agree Galactus
enter early might get ya a MN much much cheaper

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

beside be a workfree day for many countries
we can also celebrate the second DMD Reactor bonus payout towards our DMD CLoudming shareholders

enjoy!

r8st

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:41:08 AM

I like the idea of masternode but as Diamond is more of an investment than high-frequency transacting like DASH or PIVX... maybe I suggest to change the name of "masternode" to something like "quarrynode" or just "quarry"... you know like a diamond quarry... somewhere where large amounts are stored and exchanged with via stake. 10.000 to run a quarry, and it verifies transactions and finds blocks (mints) and must run 24/7... and earns higher PoS return than just staking that same amount. maybe... just brainstorming.

How many hypothetically would someone need to buy today in order to reach 10000 by August/September through staking, does anyone have an estimate for that? Just curious.

Also, it seems security issues could potentially arise when too many masternodes are run by one party... is there going to be any steps taken to prevent a sort of 51% attack by a single person/party/interest running >51% of all mns at one time?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:13:25 AM

I like the idea of masternode but as Diamond is more of an investment than high-frequency transacting like DASH or PIVX... maybe I suggest to change the name of "masternode" to something like "quarrynode" or just "quarry"... you know like a diamond quarry... somewhere where large amounts are stored and exchanged with via stake. 10.000 to run a quarry, and it verifies transactions and finds blocks (mints) and must run 24/7... and earns higher PoS return than just staking that same amount. maybe... just brainstorming.

How many hypothetically would someone need to buy today in order to reach 10000 by August/September through staking, does anyone have an estimate for that? Just curious.

Also, it seems security issues could potentially arise when too many masternodes are run by one party... is there going to be any steps taken to prevent a sort of 51% attack by a single person/party/interest running >51% of all mns at one time?

there are a few missunderstandings
masternodes are not a part of blockchain security
blockchain is secured by POW and POS in the as u all know from DMD "hybrid" security style

masternodes if at all deserve a new name are servicenodes
they allow run services on top of blockchain
the default services are mixTX and quickTX one means a coin mixer services if u need hard to track coins
and the other means instant transactions where its just a matter of seconds to have a full confirmed transaction
and last but not least masternodes are always fullnodes that allow incomming connections and so they support the network
as a backbone of block propagation and verification

but is is by far not the end of possibilities for us masternodes open up many new service possibilities that we will release in the coming years

DMD Diamond is one of the best spread coins on the market if ya compare with similar marketcap coins
thats a positive sideffekt from a in cryptospace methusalem age of nearly 4 years
so there is no need to fear any MN clusters. and such a thing as a 51% attack dont even exist on a masternodes service platform

the reactor will hand back all borrowed coins pre DMD v3 launch and will be split into 3 24/7 POS wallets
so there is always a base layer of POS competition

this means the reactor will not create any MN and this result in even more income for the MN that are created by community

people who are new with DMD might ask what is the reactor
its just a normal wallet but it filled with foundation coins and 70% of his income are dedicated to create DMD cloudmining extra payouts
(30% increase the reactor size (or lets better say take care the share of total coins dont decrease that fast))

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

a hint for DMD CLoudmining
http://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

out of 160+ users only 12 did not reach ROI and are the only ones who get the x5 shareboost bonus

this means if u have DMD Cloudmining shares u can great increase ur payouts by get ur account below 100% ROI again with a reinvestment
because then all ur shares (even the old ones) again get the x5 shareboost

and it also mean for new DMD Cloudmining contributors the amount of x5 boosted shares was never so low as now
which means that the boost have even more impact on the few ones who get it

in the past we did have some troubles that login code emails did not reach the users
if u did suffer from this try again we modified email setup
also a inteesting aspect is that the emails towards protonmail did always work
so worst case use such a emailaddress

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

DMD MULTIPOOL / DMD CLOUDMINING
Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds

redistributed over 325000 DMD! between its users!
yes thats ~15% of total coins!

---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
ROI Boost enabled now:
All accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.
https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 25% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide how to buy shares is at FAQ section on https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:19:33 AM

i know after some time it become boring if it happen again and again
but still lets try to be happy again if we celebrate another all time high in marketcap!

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

Congrats Cryptonit, thats something to be VERY proud of!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Galactus

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but in connection with such a strong growth rate bitcoin, the price of DMD should grow even more ... Smiley
Other coins also have a large price increase.
May be after the launch of the MN the price will be even more than 2 dollars ...

Capitalization TOP 100 is growing as well.
I think in a few months will need capitalization of DMD more than 6-8 million dollars in order to get into the TOP 100.
Which means that the price of DMD can reach 2.5-3.5 dollars.

r8st

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:52:32 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 08:11:17 PM by r8st

Maybe I'm wrong, but in connection with such a strong growth rate bitcoin, the price of DMD should grow even more ... Smiley
May be after the launch of the MN the price will be even more than 2 dollars ...

I think in a few months will need capitalization of DMD more than 6-8 million dollars in order to get into the TOP 100.

Look at coins such as Ripple and Litecoin, long histories of slow decline against the Bitcoin value... suddenly coming to life here in the last couple months. Compare those trends with that of DMD and you'll see DMD appears to have been swept up in the same whirlwind as all the others did early March of this yr... I'm seeing a hesitancy to buy much above .0005 and an equally-matched hesitancy to sell much below .0005. My recommendation: Someone(s) come(s) along in the middle of the night to sweep up any buy orders that happen to be sitting on or around the .0005 mark.... just leave an order or two sitting around there, and maybe after he/she/it/they do their night thing, buy the ones left behind for you as sell orders in the am. But make sure it is AT LEAST an equally-weighted stash you pick up in the morning, else wait Wink not worth it. I don't think we can see much of an increase in price until there is again a strong established base of buy orders around .0005, which, most importantly, holds. As a buyer considering buying above .0005 I'd be troubled by the possibility of the bottom dropping out to .00045 or so from one big sell.

And with people investing in cloud mining looking to turn profits into usd, these big sells we've seen over the last couple weeks could just be all for that (for all I know as an outside prospective investor looking in). Granted, there have been nearly as many big buys... but as I've said that base is sketchy. As a prospective investor in DMD I personally have no interest in turning profits to usd but rather seeing my btc investment in DMD slowly and steadily rise through time. Otherwise I would just keep my bitcoin as bitcoin, wouldn't I? That's why I came to bitcoin in the first place... I don't want USD, prefer my bitcoin. I don't see how cloudmining and that go together when all that is cloudmined is sold in large quantities on bittrex... lowering the price for people who have invested in DMD through bittrex. Seems like a wise decision not to buy on bittrex until it is understood just how much of this cloudmining mined DMD is being sold... until then it kind of feels like I would just be buying what cloudmining is trying to sell. I want what a fellow investor is willing to sell. But not yet, don't have any funds in order quite yet.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

Look at coins such as Ripple and Litecoin, long histories of slow decline against the Bitcoin value... suddenly coming to life here in the last couple months. Compare those trends with that of DMD and you'll see DMD appears to have been swept up in the same whirlwind as all the others did early March of this yr... I'm seeing a hesitancy to buy much above .0005 and an equally-matched hesitancy to sell much below .0005. My recommendation: Someone(s) come(s) along in the middle of the night to sweep up any buy orders that happen to be sitting on or around the .0005 mark.... just leave an order or two sitting around there, and maybe after he/she/it/they do their night thing, buy the ones left behind for you as sell orders in the am. But make sure it is AT LEAST an equally-weighted stash you pick up in the morning, else wait Wink not worth it. I don't think we can see much of an increase in price until there is again a strong established base of buy orders around .0005, which, most importantly, holds. As a buyer considering buying above .0005 I'd be troubled by the possibility of the bottom dropping out to .00045 or so from one big sell.

And with people investing in cloud mining looking to turn profits into usd, these big sells we've seen over the last couple weeks could just be all for that (for all I know as an outside prospective investor looking in). Granted, there have been nearly as many big buys... but as I've said that base is sketchy. As a prospective investor in DMD I personally have no interest in turning profits to usd but rather seeing my btc investment in DMD slowly and steadily rise through time. That's why I came to bitcoin in the first place... I don't want USD, prefer my bitcoin. I don't see how cloudmining and that go together when all that is cloudmined is sold in large quantities on bittrex... lowering the price for people who have invested in DMD through bittrex. Seems like a wise decision not to buy on bittrex until it is understood just how much of this cloudmining mined DMD is being sold... until then it kind of feels like I would just be buying what cloudmining is trying to sell. I want what a fellow investor is willing to sell. But not yet, don't have any funds in order quite yet.

You wrote so many things, but here's the easiest way.
Take the credit in the bank for example 50k $ and invest in DMD.
You pay interest to bank wiht received POS income.
In a year, after a price on DMD increase in value, you can easily return all the credit to the bank.
By investing at this stage, you get a double benefit.
In fact, the bank will pay for your future millions  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: