Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

You made a mistake. My number should be 58 not 56.
changed

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

One coin for me, please.
#64, if avaiable.

added

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:14:35 PM

Hello, I would like to get the Coin Nr. 22,
already sent 200 DMD to dYDCiU6ogRoHNqAWP4yXL1LmSh9W4zLXeG.

Transaction ID: 4982166fc4cc3e5c500f152f32fbcb682ef0a593c68416565ff5e9ccb5fc2e72

Thank you!

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
r8st

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:44:17 AM

Pretty much across the board this year we've seen huge gains in crypto world, which is awesome. There is a saying however, that what goes up must come down. I don't think we're going to see huge drops anywhere, but I do think a lot more people have begun to ask the question "where do I store this newly acquired wealth, safely?". I see DMD getting some big bumps coming up here, bc that is what it is for. Some of the market graphs on these currencies is aastounding... it is awesome and amazing that so much money is going into all of these, I am just saying the demand can not possibly keep up with some of these prices on into the summer... that is all. Best of luck, buy your gal (or guy) a diamond.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:20:10 AM

Pretty much across the board this year we've seen huge gains in crypto world, which is awesome. There is a saying however, that what goes up must come down. I don't think we're going to see huge drops anywhere, but I do think a lot more people have begun to ask the question "where do I store this newly acquired wealth, safely?". I see DMD getting some big bumps coming up here, bc that is what it is for. Some of the market graphs on these currencies is aastounding... it is awesome and amazing that so much money is going into all of these, I am just saying the demand can not possibly keep up with some of these prices on into the summer... that is all. Best of luck, buy your gal (or guy) a diamond.

It's not entirely clear what you wanted to say here, but Diamond is a valuable digital asset with a clear limited number of coins in the system.
You keep your DMD in your wallet and get income from it. What could be better?
Many coins are now experiencing a pump, but not all of them will be able to hold their positions.
It's possible that some big speculator or even representatives of banks are playing in this market, but in the end only coins with certain characteristics will be able to hold their positions.
I'm sure that DMD is now at the beginning of its ascent, since this price is a blob in the sea from the cost of a real diamond Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
r8st

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:28:49 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 09:46:59 AM by r8st

It's not entirely clear what you wanted to say here, but Diamond is a valuable digital asset with a clear limited number of coins in the system.
Many coins are now experiencing a pump, but not all of them will be able to hold their positions.
It's possible that some big speculator or even representatives of banks are playing in this market, but in the end only coins with certain characteristics will be able to hold their positions.
I'm sure that DMD is now at the beginning of its ascent, since this price is a blob in the sea from the cost of a real diamond Wink

You said exactly what I meant you to receive by saying what I said, but it appears, in your case, I am preaching to the choir.

I agree with everything you said, but am skeptical only of your final two words, for what is really a real diamond? Wink

There will only ever be about 1/5 as many Diamonds in existence as Bitcoins. I am not trying to compare or compete the two in any way, I am only trying to express the value of the rarity of this highly (yet soon to be entirely) transparent crypto. The name Diamond itself holds intrinsic value, and serves to ground the digital world created over the last several decades with the world of those who have never even heard the word "cryptocurrency". It is stable. Look at bittrex over the last 8 hours. That is what I am talking about... slow steady buying... with slight positive growth that tends to arise from such steadiness and patience. Fish bite bait.  Byte... buy bits
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

You said exactly what I meant you to receive by saying what I said, but it appears, in your case, I am preaching to the choir.

I agree with everything you said, but am skeptical only of your final two words, for what is really a real diamond? Wink

You've seen somewhere else analogue of a digital Diamond? I'm not.
Now try to buy the diamonds and transfer them to another country across the border.
Perhaps then you will understand the meaning of my words.

r8st

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:51:07 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 08:39:28 PM by r8st

You've seen somewhere else analogue of a digital Diamond? I'm not.
Now try to buy the diamonds and transfer them to another country across the border.
Perhaps then you will understand the meaning of my words.

Man, I am not trying to denounce DMD in any way whatsoever... I love Diamond. What I am asking you, is this:

What is really the real diamond? Is it the one we, you, me, all of us, together, create, mint, mine, disperse, share, transact with, grow with and into? Or is it the one millions of humans have slaved, enslaved, murdered, fought wars, battles, lied for, plundered, corrupted themselves with, throughout almost all of history, to this very day?

That is what I meant in my post. Perhaps you now understand my stance is in fact most agreeable with yours, both in this thread and generally speaking. I'd pay more for the former, DMD Diamond, for I declare to you that it is in fact the former which is real. Notice I do not say the latter is not real, but only that DMD Diamond IS REAL. The name Diamond, the word of it, came far before any one ever saw or touched or knew or understood a diamond or the essence thereof. It was spoken into essence and existence, it is spoken into essence and existence, constantly; we here as fellow word-conveyors are resultantly granted permission to define for ourselves what it is to be Diamond; in the world, the mind, in the universe, in all of any space, imagining, dimension, or point of any consciousness accepting of said definition... in short, to co-create with the creator.

Yes in deed. To do: Express interest in DMD and provide information to as many as possible, NEVER in any formally traceable and/or reproducible manner provide accurate/descriptive indication(s) of how much DMD you or another possesses. These are diamonds. Hold them, treasure them, share them with those closest and most deserving, for that is what they are, treasure like a mustard seed GROWS limitlessly, deepens, rises... REAL treasure, not the diamond of the earth but of the creator of the earth, the brilliance of light and life itself, the written word, languages, .com in G ToGitHer. "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".

When I brought my people here at the beginning of our March through the cryptoverse, I told them this: It does not matter if you buy 10 or 10,000 DMD. Just. Take some. Because that is just what it is these days to buy them at inconceivably many orders of magnitude less cost than they, in truth and in the eyes of that which is real and good and true, were/are/will be. JU5t T4K3 1T. |\|0|/\|. Eye Will be by. InG @ 0008.88x10^-4. Till then... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws6zCW6zXAM. March we marched, April was an ape, really, May may bee buzzing busily in all of your worlds... so do what you can, but above all else keep the faith and strength and stability and passion in the May King (and Queen) of your work... for it is why you are and always have and always will be a chosen 14 for IT. All awe who Acts bar.

If taking nothing else out of what I have said, understand fund-A-mentally I as spirit speak not as one of the world one once wandered wonderingly over but of wonders written as won once for one and all already read. IB by, BI:Buy, then RESt int. All are free to share who seeing C + knowing gno me. Comprende compadre?

Who among you wants a physical object acquired by implementing, disguising, and enforcing slave-labor over the course of centuries and centuries, around his/her finger for the rest of his/her life as a supposed symbol of eternal love and dedication to another? Not I. I see pain and suffering, lost homelands, hunger, famine, separated families and peoples, rapists and the raped, reapers and all so wrongfully reaped. Were I a woman, I would refuse an earthly diamond as a token of eternal love, no matter how much I loved my fiancé. As a man, I refuse to buy my future (and roughly hypothetical) wife, a ring with an earthly diamond upon it. It is written: "They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin." How different will it be for earthly diamonds? If I had a wife with an earth-diamond-ring around her finger, I would talk to her plainly and calmly, explain my reasoning, and then ask if she would be willing to permit me to sell the ring... regardless of present financial circumstances. Then... I would... BUY DMD (for her, of course)! :-) . Yes, even if I were only able to purchase one for the cost.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 04:03:14 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 01:40:03 PM by mprep

Hello, I would like to get the Coin Nr. 22,
already sent 200 DMD to dYDCiU6ogRoHNqAWP4yXL1LmSh9W4zLXeG.

Transaction ID: 4982166fc4cc3e5c500f152f32fbcb682ef0a593c68416565ff5e9ccb5fc2e72

Thank you!

added an marked as paid

some more info

here the prototype
better pictures will follow
keep in mind the logo can change we still try get the Facette effect be improved

example for backside

and for the box we aim for a exclusive wood design

like this but with DMD logo and in black white style

register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

another prototype picture
meanwhile im in intense communication with a factory in china
that is able produce a 100 pieces mini serie th DMD Diamond branded wood coin boxes
that allow u present ur presious coin in a proper way

DMD Diamond 05/2017 Newsletter
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dmd-diamond-newsletter-052017-helmut-siedl
share on linkedin

share on twitter
https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/861310248870653956

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

Up to 0.0005 there are more than 2k + coins

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:38:13 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 01:40:45 PM by mprep

buy them!

altcoins left and right raising if u wait for a further price drop u might come late

one dude will clear the cheap coins and up up again is what i expect

Dear DMD Diamond Community Member!

A quick overview about today's topics:

1.) All time high $ value in Coinmarketcap

2.) More details about this summer DMDv3 with Masternodes

3.) 4th Birthday with events and whitepaper release

4.) First ever DMD DIAMOND real silvercoin limited to 99 coins

1.) Since March we have observed a steady, organic rise in value of DMD Diamond where its market valuation has been surpassing its previous all time high levels to reach $0.82 in early May. This is over 100% increase in value. Some of it can be credited to quite significant rise in bitcoin's price as more and more people all over the world learn about crytpocurrencies making the whole crypto economy grow. However, this also coincided with the news of the upcoming changes to DMD Diamond.

2.) The new wallet will be the second major installment to be introduced by DMD Diamond Foundation and will lay foundations for further expansion of DMD Diamond ecosystem. We will see many improvements to the protocol not only in terms of security, speed and privacy but the new code base of DMD v3 will facilitate the use of Diamond Master Nodes. The new Diamond Master Node network will form a cornerstone of future projects scheduled for 2018 that will add to the value of the coin. Full specification of the upgraded DMD Diamond v3 will be presented on the 13th July 2017 followed by the software release in August.

3.) July 13th is also a special day for DMD Diamond as on that day, 4 years ago the first block had been mined starting the journey we continue till this day. Like each year we will see a Birthday Cake Baking Competition with prizes. The competition gets fiercer every time and we can expect to see really fantastic and tasty looking entries! It's always lots of fun to participate and double pleasure if you win Diamonds and have a chance to devour your award winning cake.

4.) Also, to commemorate this achievement DMD Diamond Foundation will issue a limited edition of silver coins that will not only have sentimental and collector's value but at the same time be a practical permanent 'paper' or rather more appropriately silver wallet. Where's better place to store your valuable Diamonds if not on a >750°C heat resistant tangible exclusive looking silver coins.

Read more and order here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg18912226#msg18912226

We are excited about the future and feel that DMD Diamond is on the path to become a strong and recognizable monetary system on the cryptocurrency market that empowers people to achieve financial freedom. The advent of Diamond Master Nodes will inevitably further increase the value of DMD and form the foundations for future services linked to DMD Diamond ecosystem.

We encourage everyone to join our Slack https://dmdcoin.signup.team/ , add to discussions at the official DMD Diamond Bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0 and follow us on Twitter @dmdcoin for more updates.

If you found this newsletter somewhere else than in your mailbox. register with your email for the newsletter https://dmddiamond.wufoo.com/forms/subscribe-to-dmd-diamond-newsletter

Extrawelt

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Hello, payment for number 25 is paid with 200 DMD!

Paying address: daoCUfddADUtowSEcg6DE1S7MxVm1FHKJF
Transaction ID: 5d98978f6396a3ecc4797a3f4eca332eb682a43e31fd61b9cb19bdbe24872ee3

best regards
robin

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
    ◥◤             ✦ Diamond ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

Please put me down for 2 coins # 21 and # 66
PMT. Address =dbPvsfYSRmPApMi4C2bBCuuakaABbcuYBB
Coin #21  TXID c305aed560e89280daedefa5b80bec13b10a834bd4a2f66121a9cb8b01f568c7

PMT. Address = dQfAtzGguGoLut1qkiCNrhR8goFadvdEKY
Coin #66   TXID a6a38b30d84289d064928f3a93caf3376605e2a22b64d18c106256c64af7c730
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:39:08 AM

I don't understand column H in above sheet:
freetext xy letters
by user encrypted privkey xy letters
textoption around QR submited

How many are there options: one (1-3 rows), two (1-2, 3) or maybe three (1, 2, 3)?

Should I choose only one option or all of them?

How to get my encrypted privkey?

What's the difference between freetext and textoption?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

I don't understand column H in above sheet:
freetext xy letters
by user encrypted privkey xy letters
textoption around QR submited

How many are there options: one (1-3 rows), two (1-2, 3) or maybe three (1, 2, 3)?

Should I choose only one option or all of them?

How to get my encrypted privkey?

What's the difference between freetext and textoption?

sorry for confusing u

this column is about: textoption around QR submited

and the two options are

a free text (max xy letters we still try evaluate the max)
or a by user encrypted private key

r8st

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:45:07 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 05:34:21 PM by r8st

buy them!

altcoins left and right raising if u wait for a further price drop u might come late

I have a question... If someone is unable to acquire the full 10,000 DMD required of a masternode by the time v3 rolls out, will they still be able to acquire a masternode, say, 3 months later, after acquiring the full 10,000? Or must someone have the full 10,000 by the time v3 rolls out in order to be considered for a masternode? Thanks.
UltrA1

Activity: 171

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 06:41:08 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 07:55:03 PM by UltrA1

Hello I wish to Reserve #69 thanks

202 DMD sent Thanks
    Address: dX5qnRefVbApct28GuKAVwZLHLcZfUrKen
    TxId: a1d61fbd665dd8658ea3fabfe37c6ecfe5da49a5ba2b567a6d990bd84fbaf7cb

I'll get 2 DMD address to you so I can use them as DMD Cold Storage,
Let me know when it's needed.
Thanks

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:44:12 PM

buy them!

I have a question... If someone is unable to acquire the full 10,000 DMD required of a masternode by the time v3 rolls out, will they still be able to acquire a masternode, say, 3 months later, after acquiring the full 10,000? Or must someone have the full 10,000 by the time v3 rolls out in order to be considered for a masternode? Thanks.

I think that anyone who has 10k DMD can at any time launch its masternode

r8st

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

Thanks for clarifying. As to the present price, wishing I wasn't out of ammo atm  Cry
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Thanks for clarifying. As to the present price, wishing I wasn't out of ammo atm  Cry
guess u need the shoot anything setup

(which in fact mean as hint u can sell other coins to be able spend more BTC on DMD Smiley )

Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: