Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ftguy

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

If i want to stake DMD, pos, do i must have at least 100 coins in my wallet?
There is no any limit for staking. Even piles of 0.1 DMD will stake, just rare. You can see staking status here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
Scroll to "Stake Input Size for the last 1000 blocks". "Popular" stake sizes now are around 50 DMD and around 300 DMD.

I have more than 50 DMD and my wallet is unlocked, staking displayed as active with that little blue diamond icon but I am not getting anything (now waiting for 1 month) , is there anything special that must be done or added to the conf file ?

50 DMD have a chance to stake on average around once a month

so it can happen u have to wait 3 months without find a block and in another month u find 3 blocks

thats what "on average" means

@noxx thx i just see u gave exact the same answer!
great supportive community it feels warm like home in here!

Thanks, I'll just wait then ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:28:36 PM

If i want to stake DMD, pos, do i must have at least 100 coins in my wallet?
There is no any limit for staking. Even piles of 0.1 DMD will stake, just rare. You can see staking status here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
Scroll to "Stake Input Size for the last 1000 blocks". "Popular" stake sizes now are around 50 DMD and around 300 DMD.

I have more than 50 DMD and my wallet is unlocked, staking displayed as active with that little blue diamond icon but I am not getting anything (now waiting for 1 month) , is there anything special that must be done or added to the conf file ?

50 DMD have a chance to stake on average around once a month

so it can happen u have to wait 3 months without find a block and in another month u find 3 blocks

thats what "on average" means

@noxx thx i just see u gave exact the same answer!
great supportive community it feels warm like home in here!

Thanks, I'll just wait then ^^

As one of the options, you can buy another 150 DMD and combining all coins in one group will get a chance to find one block every 10 days  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
poke@

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:04:30 AM

I would love to start helping out where I can. Anything marketing / PR related would be up my alley. I can edit and review most content, especially in regards to grammar. Any tasks out there for bounties?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

Very nice banner ad there, where else do you guys plan to advertise? Also are community members allowed
to use the ad to run our own ad campaigns?

There are some other coin communities I am following who are implementing similar ads on other platforms like
linkedin, i will monitor the results and if they are good maybe I will run some DMD ads.

Past few days have been great for dmd price, good to see new people coming in.
bitChipper

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:39:50 PM

I would love to start helping out where I can. Anything marketing / PR related would be up my alley. I can edit and review most content, especially in regards to grammar. Any tasks out there for bounties?

Thanks for your interest, best thing to do would be to join our community slack and get in touch with some
members of the DMD foundation. They are always open to new ideas, the link for slack is on the front page of the thread.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:44:47 PM

Very nice banner ad there, where else do you guys plan to advertise? Also are community members allowed
to use the ad to run our own ad campaigns?

There are some other coin communities I am following who are implementing similar ads on other platforms like
linkedin, i will monitor the results and if they are good maybe I will run some DMD ads.

Past few days have been great for dmd price, good to see new people coming in.

promotion material u can spread on other places if u dont modify it
and the links should always lead towards https://bit.diamonds/hellodmd/

if u need artwork u did see somewhere but dont find the original files ask alex or civan on DMD slack

help to spread the word is welcome

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
timisis

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:34:55 PM

Apologies if this is repetition 1000, I cannot find the answer.

I just got my DMD3 linux wallet, which seems to have given me the dQGTbMxVwVwU8DTGvSJbtyXmnmpqw8RaJb address, even though in my receiving addresses it shows another address, presumably a  DMD2 address.

a)do I need to generate one more address or somehow or another find a way for the long DMD3 address to show in my receiving?
b)I guess staking requires the wallet to be running, but my wallet says not staking, but still I dont see any staking controls anywhere, what am I missing.

Thanks!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

I just got my DMD3 linux wallet, which seems to have given me the dQGTbMxVwVwU8DTGvSJbtyXmnmpqw8RaJb address, even though in my receiving addresses it shows another address, presumably a  DMD2 address.

a)do I need to generate one more address or somehow or another find a way for the long DMD3 address to show in my receiving?
b)I guess staking requires the wallet to be running, but my wallet says not staking, but still I dont see any staking controls anywhere, what am I missing.

Thanks!

please request a slack invite via this form:

https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

its so much easyer to give support in a chat

im sure we will be able to help u

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
timisis

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:57:08 PM

Thanks!

please request a slack invite via this form:

https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

its so much easyer to give support in a chat

im sure we will be able to help u

Thanks, I seem to have made a lot of progress. Staking was as easy as encrypting the wallet, restarting and unlocking it, it took some seconds but finally staking showed up in the diamond in the corner. I did create a new address that, against all odds, seems now to contain my balance, shows in the block explorer etc. All seems to be well and the DMD3 addresses seem to have the same format as DMD2.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

Just thought I'd let you all know...

The old DMD v.2 block explorer expired four days ago, has entered the grace period, and will be taken offline once the grace period expires (unless someone pays to keep it up).

If you want to export records for any addresses you have with transactions on the old block chain, you will want to get on it ASAP. It's very easy to export CSV files. Just make sure you first show all transactions, then export the CSV file, save it, and voila, you have records for each address. They could come in handy for determining cost basis for tax purposes and whatever else.

The v.3 block explorer starts with whatever your balance was when v.2 was snapshot, and shows that initial balance as a deposit on the v.3 block explorer, so you really do need to get complete records from the old block chain.

You can also get them from the old wallet, but I've generally found it easier to work with data that got exported from the block explorer than from the wallet data.

I'm thankful I got on my own record keeping now before the old explorer was retired. Just figured there might be others like me who might want that data. If you do, you should get it now.
ManoMAB

Activity: 181

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:02:30 PM

news Exchange ?
bitChipper

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:03:20 AM

Just thought I'd let you all know...

The old DMD v.2 block explorer expired four days ago, has entered the grace period, and will be taken offline once the grace period expires (unless someone pays to keep it up).

If you want to export records for any addresses you have with transactions on the old block chain, you will want to get on it ASAP. It's very easy to export CSV files. Just make sure you first show all transactions, then export the CSV file, save it, and voila, you have records for each address. They could come in handy for determining cost basis for tax purposes and whatever else.

The v.3 block explorer starts with whatever your balance was when v.2 was snapshot, and shows that initial balance as a deposit on the v.3 block explorer, so you really do need to get complete records from the old block chain.

You can also get them from the old wallet, but I've generally found it easier to work with data that got exported from the block explorer than from the wallet data.

I'm thankful I got on my own record keeping now before the old explorer was retired. Just figured there might be others like me who might want that data. If you do, you should get it now.

Good to know, thanks for that.

I hope I won't ever need all my altcoin activity for tax purposes  Undecided

Thanks to mintpal and crytpsy there is no way i will ever get all of it. Let's hope governments will never try to make us pay capital gains trading crypto to crypto.
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:12:41 AM

Signature test

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

I just found an old wallet.dat from the DMD 2.0 times. I have no wallet installed on my Windows laptop. What should I do to get my DMD back ?

I'm pretty sure the safest way is to install the v2 wallet from here:

https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond_OLD/releases

Then export the private keys and import them in the v3 wallet.

Note that you have to export and import the key for every single address in your old wallet to make sure you get all the coins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:39 PM

I just found an old wallet.dat from the DMD 2.0 times. I have no wallet installed on my Windows laptop. What should I do to get my DMD back ?

Note that you have to export and import the key for every single address in your old wallet to make sure you get all the coins.

Great thx ! I have also forgotten my password. I have a list of 24 words but I do not know the correct order or if some elements need to be removed.

Any ideas of what I can do ? I think there are some tools I could use, but the ones I found did not work apparently.

if you have forgotten your password, the only way to get access to the wallet is to remember it.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

It's a pre-Christmas dump!

GREAT TIME TO BUY!!!

The bottom will likely be the 24th, so I'm buying a shit-ton on Christmas eve.
NoxX

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:45 PM

Great thx ! I have also forgotten my password. I have a list of 24 words but I do not know the correct order or if some elements need to be removed.

Any ideas of what I can do ? I think there are some tools I could use, but the ones I found did not work apparently.

if you have forgotten your password, the only way to get access to the wallet is to remember it.

Well, if you know the 24 words you can probably write a Python script to try all possible combinations, but you are looking at something like 10^24 possible combinations, or more if it could be less than 24 words...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

I have also forgotten my password. I have a list of 24 words but I do not know the correct order or if some elements need to be removed.

thx for supporting DMD deflation in 10 years

NoxX

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

I have also forgotten my password. I have a list of 24 words but I do not know the correct order or if some elements need to be removed.

thx for supporting DMD deflation in 10 years

lol. Wasn't that much anyway.

Well, you can always send me the wallet and the 24 words, and if I get the right combination we share 50:50 Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:01:11 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:12:26 PM by cryptonit

still search a xmas present?

this always works
place some diamonds under the tree!

https://paperwallet.bit.diamonds/?culture=en

generate print load enjoy their smile

Pages: « 1 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 [779] 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: