Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:00:27 AM

I also disagree with this proposed auction.

It isn't open to everyone.  It is open to rich people only.

Is it bad that in the diamond will come 10 strong  investors?
How can the poor buyers to help this project right now?
As say Cryptonit all proceeds going to the further development of this project.
Is not it possible or you do not understand that this would only mean a further increase in the cost of DMD.

No one robs the poor of their daily bread.
The market is open to everyone and everyone can buy more diamonds.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:12:00 AM

I also disagree with the stake rate increase for these special addresses. Smells of unfairness

Edit: We also need a ton more details. How much were the 2 addresses sold for? What are the transactions for them? Make this transparent please. Are the others up for grabs at the same cost? How many DMD are given with these addresses?

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:49:13 AM

It isn't open to everyone.  It is open to rich people only.

I would suggest then to pony up .25 BTC with 11 other people to purchase a legendary staker.  At least you will have some DMD rolling in.
I'm in with 0.25 btc, who else is in? We just need 11 others to send in 0.25 btc each.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:11:46 AM

It isn't open to everyone.  It is open to rich people only.

I would suggest then to pony up .25 BTC with 11 other people to purchase a legendary staker.  At least you will have some DMD rolling in.
I'm in with 0.25 btc, who else is in? We just need 11 others to send in 0.25 btc each.
We have quite the debate here. Let's see we need 30 BTC. I suppose you could go 0.30 and have 100 people. But that seems a bit much for the number of people. You be nice to have 50 or less.. 30 maybe.. But I'm open to suggestions. I have a couple coins and although my income is very limited. Regardless, I have invested a fair amount..
Best regards

Avalanche is a must own
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:37:17 AM

The reactor address will act kind of like a Bank's CD, higher interest rate.
If I understand what you are doing and the rest like normal savings accounts.
Banks require CD accounts, to keep their amounts in them for a preset time like 6 months or a year.
Adding something like that to the private reactor address should help with the unfairness concerns,
as the normal saving accounts (normal wallets) can do as they see fit in buying or selling, but at a reduced interest rate.
On your CD/reactor version either only allow withdrawals say every 6 months or place a limit on the amount that can be withdraw monthly ,
or some % of the total. Or add a penalty if the person wants to withdrawal more than the alloted amount , per time frame, just like a CD.
You could also stagger the withdraw dates for each address say a month apart, to avoid market saturation.
This should help alleviate some concerns.
Interested to see what is finally decided.
over 200 diamonds and countin , baby. Smiley

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:25:49 AM

People, we had this conversation this time last year when some people, led by Utahjohn, said that the current reactor was shit, that it was going to destroy the coin, that it was unfair and that the dev team s going to scam everyone. Now, one year after that, show me ONE person who became part of this reactor and lost money. Who was scammed? Who failed to receive a SINGLE payout? Ha? Every single person who joined the reactor has been paid on time and profited from this venture.

This team s been behind DMD Diamond for almost 2.5 years. During this time, DMD has grown from a small coin, obtainable for pennies, to one of the largest PoS coins when comparing market cap. This took months of hard work and investments from our side. More importantly, we have shown our word means something and NO person from the community has ever been scammed.

In 2016, we re about to introduce a new roadmap with a lot of interesting elements. This roadmap requires funding and adding these reactors is an excellent opportunity to fund this road map and at the same time help people who buy them make extra money.  

As Cryptonit stated, NO member of the dev or core team will be allowed to get one of these reactor address, even though I would personally like to have one. But, rules are rules and we will follow them as always. Again, let me be crystal clear. We could have introduced this for selected group only but we re INTENTIONALLY putting aside our personal financial benefits in order to help DMD grow and in order for all of us to benefit from that growth.

That being said, I can understand part of the community cannot afford to buy the entire reactor address. So, team up. What is the problem with this?

The entire point of this post is to explain to people what great opportunity we have in front of us. We, the dev team, are NOT going to give up on Diamond so let us all make this joint effort to make DMD the best PoS coin there is. Instead of saying what cannot be done let us focus on what can we all do to make it happen. We re all DMD Diamond community and I consider lots of you here not only as members of DMD community but also as my friends. So, let us join our efforts and help DMD Diamond grow cause this what separated great crypto from the average one.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:52:39 AM

People, we had this conversation this time last year when some people, led by Utahjohn, said that the current reactor was shit, that it was going to destroy the coin, that it was unfair and that the dev team s going to scam everyone. Now, one year after that, show me ONE person who became part of this reactor and lost money. Who was scammed? Who failed to receive a SINGLE payout? Ha? Every single person who joined the reactor has been paid on time and profited from this venture.

This team s been behind DMD Diamond for almost 2.5 years. During this time, DMD has grown from a small coin, obtainable for pennies, to one of the largest PoS coins when comparing market cap. This took months of hard work and investments from our side. More importantly, we have shown our word means something and NO person from the community has ever been scammed.

In 2016, we re about to introduce a new roadmap with a lot of interesting elements. This roadmap requires funding and adding these reactors is an excellent opportunity to fund this road map and at the same time help people who buy them make extra money. 

As Cryptonit stated, NO member of the dev or core team will be allowed to get one of these reactor address, even though I would personally like to have one. But, rules are rules and we will follow them as always. Again, let me be crystal clear. We could have introduced this for selected group only but we re INTENTIONALLY putting aside our personal financial benefits in order to help DMD grow and in order for all of us to benefit from that growth.

That being said, I can understand part of the community cannot afford to buy the entire reactor address. So, team up. What is the problem with this?

The entire point of this post is to explain to people what great opportunity we have in front of us. We, the dev team, are NOT going to give up on Diamond so let us all make this joint effort to make DMD the best PoS coin there is. Instead of saying what cannot be done let us focus on what can we all do to make it happen. We re all DMD Diamond community and I consider lots of you here not only as members of DMD community but also as my friends. So, let us join our efforts and help DMD Diamond grow cause this what separated great crypto from the average one.

*Sigh* welcome to the new version of Masternodes.  Even on the Diamond website DMD payouts to shareholders have not reached ROI on aggregate.

Reactors were a terrible idea to begin with am quite frankly I find it repulsive that 10, oh no wait 8!  Eight slots are being sold for a minimum of 3 BTC with no DMD.

To even use the 2x 3000 DMD reactor *legendary pro-status* address you're looking at ~8.31 BTC at the current market.

But clearly we need to pay their rent and bar tabs by buying "reactor addresses," which could be changed whenever the dev team feels fit.  EXACTLY, like the implementation of reactors in the first place.  Six shills don't count as support.

Buy$Polar

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:07:23 AM

@crazyivan

If withdraw restrictions were put in place like on a CD, what would it matter if the Dev team owned any or all of the reactor address as long as they followed the same rules.
I personally would have no problem with it.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:28:26 AM

@crazyivan

If withdraw restrictions were put in place like on a CD, what would it matter if the Dev team owned any or all of the reactor address as long as they followed the same rules.
I personally would have no problem with it.

Cause I would not want for the community to think we have introduced these reactors for our personal gain. This is about funding DMD growth and development, nothing else.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 08:51:52 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 09:48:04 AM by cryptonit

all the people who raise their voice start please to calculate

the increased stakerate  need years at actual price to ROI

the real value is fame and glory and to own a unique asset

the higher staking aspect is pretty weak and just a little goodie

yes in 5 years if DMD had a major breakthrough

this double stakerate for just 3000 DMD might be worth a fortune

but guess what the same is true for each single DMD u gather in ur wallet

without that funding we would not reach the breakthrough

and so they deserve any penny for supporting and investing into DMD at its early stages

as i said allready

if u can provide the required funding another way do it

if not let the people who work for DMD do their job

because they since years work uncounted (a lot lot...) hours

unpaid for u

and will continue do so

but to step into the light and up into the top coins ranking

we need to do stuff that need funding

face the fact if someone pay 4 BTC dev funding
to get a legendary10 private reactor that generate him 750 DMD extra staking in a year

u have to say thx

if at all not he abuse the system

u abuse him

because he fund to evolution of DMD without any great fast ROI staking in return

yes it might be that this unique named asset will be valueable just because of that

because its unique
something that nowhere else exist in cryptoworld

the ability to link ur name with a name of legendary diamond of human history

inside the first and biggest diamond/gemstone themed crypto currency on world

once we have access to bitcoin 2.0 abilities (part of the projects funded with the 30 BTC)
this assets will be created there too

10 unique assets where only 1 piece exist on the whole planet

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:58:55 AM

Exactly, I really do not see what s the point here, why r people complaining? Extra DMD generated from these reactors cannot endanger coin rollout or affect supply. So there is no negative aftereffect of this. On the other hand, BTC obtained from this venture s going to be used to fund development from which all of us will benefit. So how is this a bad deal for anyone?

If you don't want to be part of this new reactor project, don't be, you ll still benefit from development funded form selling these addresses. This is a win-win situation for everyone being part of this community.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:29:41 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 10:04:30 AM by cryptonit

the japanese version of http://bit.diamonds will go soon online!

thx a lot to miningfox for doing the translation https://twitter.com/moritakitsune

and alex (popshot) for implement it into the website

in the xmas hollidays i will do the german translation

do we have some other language skill in the community who can support and provide a translation

i think we have a few big languages still missing

french
spain
portoguise
arabic (there i know lot countries able read the same arabic writing)
india (dont even know if they have a main language)
update: researched a bit and hindi would be the main indian language spoken by 400+ million people and as such the 3th biggest language on earth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Buy$Polar

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:03:47 AM

Official languages: Hindi, English

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:04:52 AM

Official languages: Hindi, English

thx just found out the same Smiley
update: researched a bit and hindi would be the main indian language spoken by 400+ million people and as such the 3th biggest language on earth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:26:22 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 01:53:58 PM by cryptonit

The Allnatt Diamond

and

The Moussaieff Red Diamond

will be the two legendary diamond names avaiable as first come first served for 4 BTC

the other 8 legendary diamond names will stay hidden
until we launch the website for their auction
for them minimum bid will be 3 BTC

expected timeframe of auction will be december 1st until december 23th

this way u can make urself or a loved one a true unique present this year

the addresses will be empty without DMD in them

the owner have a once time chance to choose
max coin capacity 3000 DMD able to stake without time limit at x2 boost of actual network stakerate
or max coin capacity 15000 DMD able stake without time limit at x1.25 boost of actual network stakerate

its unique

the ability to link ur name with the  name of legendary diamond of human history

once we have access to bitcoin 2.0 abilities (part of the projects funded with the 30 BTC)

stay tuned for the release of the website that will explain all in more detail

or use the chance to get 2 oth the legendary10 already now for 4 BTC
without going trough the hassle of a 4 weeks auction and the uncertainy how high the price will climb

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:32:42 AM

We also need a ton more details. How much were the 2 addresses sold for? What are the transactions for them? Make this transparent please. Are the others up for grabs at the same cost? How many DMD are given with these addresses?

there is nothing sold yet everyone have the chance to claim one of the two first come first server 2 legendary diamond names in the post above

the addresses will be empty without DMD in them

the owner have a once time chance to choose
max 3000 DMD able to stake at x2 of actual network stakerate
or max 15000 DMD able stake at x1.25 of actual network stakerate

as explained multiple times the true value is not the increased stakerate
if u use the 4 BTc and buy DMD now u will need a few years to earn the same with the legendary10 address

the true value is

its unique

the ability to link ur name with a name of legendary diamond of human history

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:04:31 AM

Of course folks, the original Reactor idea was good but inherently flawed due to technical limitations at the time. This time with owners holding their own keys, having ultimate control over their money is a major change. New generated coins are well within the limits of the coin rollout plan and in no way negatively affect the network. At the same time the development of the first Reactor was dropped only because of other potentially way more beneficial deal was about to be struck which prohibited the use of the Reactor. Unfortunately, development resources weren't there in big enough capacity to pursue that path.
The sad truth is, in order to develop a product you need to have resources to do so, without it we can all spam forum with our wishes that never come true, and this would not solve anything, we would be still in the same place or lower a year after.

Some people need to get real. The reactors are a good idea and a workable one which could finally give this project needed push.

As always if there are any other workable and high impact solutions to funding further development we are all ears. We're already cooperating with multitude of people from other projects to integrate services and build foundations for wide ranging crypto ecosystem... and even though this is a potential it won't translate into immediate development fund any time soon. 

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:35:39 PM

After arguments of developers I'm not so categorical and refrain than accept for or against.

hallared

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

The hen or the egg

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:49:52 PM

Regarding this reactor idea for funding future DMD projects. Although I know Cryptonit is a bit impatient and a real "doer", I think it would be a good idea to first present the development goals/roadmap for 2016 together with estimated costs. In my opinion, it must first be clear what kind of projects are going to be funded before the selling/auctioning of these special reactor addresses starts.

It would also be nice to know who is in the DMD Foundation/Core team at the moment. It has been written that the team has been extended to I think six people, but nowhere it seems to be specified who the current members are.

RawCrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:46:23 PM

Regarding this reactor idea for funding future DMD projects. Although I know Cryptonit is a bit impatient and a real "doer", I think it would be a good idea to first present the development goals/roadmap for 2016 together with estimated costs. In my opinion, it must first be clear what kind of projects are going to be funded before the selling/auctioning of these special reactor addresses starts.

It would also be nice to know who is in the DMD Foundation/Core team at the moment. It has been written that the team has been extended to I think six people, but nowhere it seems to be specified who the current members are.

I agree with this, let's see the roadmap first so we can atleast get an idea for what's ahead.

@RawCrypto
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: