Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:03:53 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 02:02:27 AM by pokeytex

Just sent 100 to your bittrex address pokeytex.

Thank you so much clockuniverse!  Due to all of your kind donations - I am starting to feel better about this whole fiasco.  I am working on getting a damn good anti virus device.  I am researching the Box by bitdefender.  Do you or anyone else have experience with it? http://www.bitdefender.com/box/

clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 01:50:54 AM

Thank you so much clockuniverse!  Do to all of your kind donations - I am starting to feel better about this whole fiasco.  I am working on getting a damn good anti virus device.  I am researching the Box by bitdefender.  Do you or anyone else have experience with it? http://www.bitdefender.com/box/

No problem.  Your disaster reminded me that I needed to increase the security on my own box and paying 100 dmd for that reminder instead of loosing it all it well worth it.

I recommend running both Malwarebytes and Forticlient.  Both are free and both found the ccminer virus, though I recommend the premium version of Malwarebytes (You can get the premium version free, if you know what I mean).

I am deploying Forticlient to 80 PCs (20 done so far) to replace crappy Mcafee and Forticlient has found malware/viruses on every box deployed to that Mcafee missed.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:01:58 AM

Thank you so much clockuniverse!  Do to all of your kind donations - I am starting to feel better about this whole fiasco.  I am working on getting a damn good anti virus device.  I am researching the Box by bitdefender.  Do you or anyone else have experience with it? http://www.bitdefender.com/box/

No problem.  Your disaster reminded me that I needed to increase the security on my own box and paying 100 dmd for that reminder instead of loosing it all it well worth it.

I recommend running both Malwarebytes and Forticlient.  Both are free and both found the ccminer virus, though I recommend the premium version of Malwarebytes (You can get the premium version free, if you know what I mean).

I am deploying Forticlient to 80 PCs (20 done so far) to replace crappy Mcafee and Forticlient has found malware/viruses on every box deployed to that Mcafee missed.

Wow - ok - I will look into those two products.  I have heard of Malwarebytes but will research Forticlient.  Thank you again for your donation and information.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:23:08 AM

Cryptsy finally posts a meaningful update. Unfortunately it's not good news. Yes, money was stolen (so it wasn't just "technical difficulties"); one option is filing for bankruptcy. They are hoping they might be able to recover the lost funds (apparently they are sitting in a wallet and haven't moved since the theft), but it's a long shot. Trading and withdrawals suspended indefinitely, although it looks like some markets are active. Also, not sure if it's just BTC and LTC withdrawals they are suspending or all of them.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/137323646202/announcement/
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:34:01 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 06:24:34 AM by shveicar

Cryptsy finally posts a meaningful update. Unfortunately it's not good news. Yes, money was stolen (so it wasn't just "technical difficulties"); one option is filing for bankruptcy. They are hoping they might be able to recover the lost funds (apparently they are sitting in a wallet and haven't moved since the theft), but it's a long shot. Trading and withdrawals suspended indefinitely, although it looks like some markets are active. Also, not sure if it's just BTC and LTC withdrawals they are suspending or all of them.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/137323646202/announcement/

This is really bad news for anyone who uses a different crypto currency.
And so you should think very carefully before you use several different POS wallets (little-known alt coins) on the same computer.

And I think that now many little-known coins on the cryptsy (if they start bankruptcy) would mean a deep and prolonged price decline or even complete oblivion

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:10:57 AM

I've just lost a few hundred DMD and some thousands of other altcoins...  Angry

They will be held in Cryptsy forever!

Time to move on... RIP Cryptsy, long live Cryptopia!

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:19:58 AM

since weeks we did suggest to everyone to withdraw his coins from cryptsy

finally the truth become visible

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:21:44 AM

Indeed, but I was using DMD as an escape coin. Converting my other assets to DMD was a perfect way to get my funds out of Cryptsy and increase my DMD investment.

Unfortunately the last batch of coins is still there... Cry

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:30:27 AM

big questionmark is the 44k DMD wallet identified as cryptsy coldstorage

who are that people who leave 44k DMD on a exchange like cryptsy with red light on since months.....

even if its "lost" forgotton coins because DMD is soon 3 years thats possible cryptsy was our first and biggest exchange for long time

the question is valid what will happen with them?

guess if the go in bankruptcy it will need months until the coins will be split to cover claims

so shortterm no effect to fear

but sometime in future i expect this coins come free

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:33:44 AM

i think every coin and of course HBN too, needs two exchanges or more.
so cryptsy should recover as soon as possible.
i wish cryptsy and his team good luck !

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

i think every coin and of course HBN too, needs two exchanges or more.
so cryptsy should recover as soon as possible.
i wish cryptsy and his team good luck !

i think there is no illusions to be made about cryptsy future
there is a 98% chance it will never open gates again

if people have value inside are lucky they might get like 10-20% of it as a refund
and even that just after going through a complicated claim process that involve provide real identity and so on....

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 02:21:39 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 03:41:00 PM by cryptonit

1st 2016 DMD Reactor payout towards DMD Cloudmining shareholder performed over 1600 DMD payout volume!

enjoy!

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:47:51 PM

Thanks ! In my first 24 days of DMD owner, 2 DMD multipool reactor payout and in the last few days also 2 minting payout of my small wallet.

Little treasure is growing.... LOL.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 03:35:06 PM

another great achievement!

DMD MULTIPOOL / DMD CLOUDMINING
Visit us:   cloudmining.bit.diamonds

redistributed over 200000 DMD! between its users!
yes thats close to 15% of total coins!

---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

--------------
--------------

just in case someone missed this now DMD Multipool mining become easy for everyone!
update: working on Nvidia AND AMD based cards!

here come the new nicehash miner tool now also with AMD GPU support
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=50

just use ur https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ BTC address attached to ur registered DMD address and u will earn DMD payouts
provided by our fee free convertion service

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:44:53 PM

100 DMD sent to you address Pokeytex. I hope you recover soon bro.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 03:52:55 PM

please show me a multipool solution that redistributed a higher percentage of total coins of the target currency

if noone able i think we can claim to have the strongest comunity driven coin redistribution service in whole cryptospace!

its one major pillar of DMD stability and liquidity and resillience against dumping!

im so happy today

and lets see what happends with legendary10 auction what bid will be incoming

just a few more hours

u can get in touch with us via email contact@bit.diamonds PM here on the auction forum
or even skype and slack if u have any question

----------------------------------------

https://bit.diamonds/list.html actual avaiable legendary10 Unique Crypto Assets
https://bit.diamonds/auction.html details about the auction

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:18:54 PM

Did you read the announcement from Cryptsy?  People withdrawing their coins from Cryptsy based on rumor and innuendo made it more difficult for Cryptsy to absorb the losses from the theft.  It created a run on the exchange and now the entire exchange is about to collapse.  People will lose coins and money.

And don't for a minute suggest you or anyone knew about the problems all along.  You advised people to remove their coins from Cyrptsy based on false accusations.  I find this interesting since there were people making accusations about the DMD devs and some of their decisions too.  Do you want people starting rumors about your coin and then watch people dump it into oblivion while you try desperately to ward off the false rumors?

Perhaps you do not appreciate the gravity of an exchange the size of Cryptsy collapsing and the effect on all cryptocurrencies, maybe even DMD.  When all the big exchanges fail so will DMD and all the other coins.  There was a time when DMD needed Cryptsy. 

If Cryptsy fails, you will see the entire market of alt-coins take a hit.  you could even see government step in again in an attempt to curb altcoins altogether.  This incident points out once again how little security there is in BTC and other coins.

I for one am hoping Crytpsy gets its coins back and is able to remain viable.  I support Cryptocoins in general and I understand how fragile this entire culture is still.

cakes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:30:01 PM

@pokeytex

I just sent you 20 coins, best I can do atm. I hope that your wallet can get back on track! The whole situation is unfortunate but as a silver lining was an eye-opener as far as security goes. One security suggestion that I don't think has been mentioned yet is that for most keyloggers a virtual keyboard (included in Win10) can't typically be detected. That being said never use the same password as for anything else. If you are, I'd recommend salting them. Best of luck!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:32:24 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 05:57:06 PM by cryptonit

Did you read the announcement from Cryptsy?  People withdrawing their coins from Cryptsy based on rumor and innuendo made it more difficult for Cryptsy to absorb the losses from the theft.  It created a run on the exchange and now the entire exchange is about to collapse.  People will lose coins and money.

And don't for a minute suggest you or anyone knew about the problems all along.  You advised people to remove their coins from Cyrptsy based on false accusations.  I find this interesting since there were people making accusations about the DMD devs and some of their decisions too.  Do you want people starting rumors about your coin and then watch people dump it into oblivion while you try desperately to ward off the false rumors?

Perhaps you do not appreciate the gravity of an exchange the size of Cryptsy collapsing and the effect on all cryptocurrencies, maybe even DMD.  When all the big exchanges fail so will DMD and all the other coins.  There was a time when DMD needed Cryptsy.  

If Cryptsy fails, you will see the entire market of alt-coins take a hit.  you could even see government step in again in an attempt to curb altcoins altogether.  This incident points out once again how little security there is in BTC and other coins.

I for one am hoping Crytpsy gets its coins back and is able to remain viable.  I support Cryptocoins in general and I understand how fragile this entire culture is still.

there is no excuse hide the fact that cryptsy dont have the deposited coins of customers any longer because they are stolen.
and that info hidden far over a year...

a exchange is not a bank
and deposit coins should be way more secure than on a bank

a bank is alowed to spend deposit money on projects
and if stuff go wrong value can be lost

a exchange is not allowed to do something other with deposit coins
than store them save (after the info we have now u can be sure cryptsy not only staked user dmd but also dumped them for btc and they not able abuse of user coins and a community who trusted them will have positive effects on dmd)

so in theory a exchange can never lose ur coins

im pretty sure same as in austra there is in usa a law
that enforce report a crime
special if funds are affected that are not yours

i can see no excuse that justify the way cryptsy handled the situation

but im the last one who want that exchange to colapse
just a realistic view on the situstion see not much other possibilities

not to withdraw when it was clear something fishy happens there would have been wrong advice

edit:

one way out i see for cryptsy might be close the markets with stolen coin and leave the others open

reimplement trading fees and use fee income to pay back lost coins

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Did you read the announcement from Cryptsy?  People withdrawing their coins from Cryptsy based on rumor and innuendo made it more difficult for Cryptsy to absorb the losses from the theft.  It created a run on the exchange and now the entire exchange is about to collapse.  People will lose coins and money.

And don't for a minute suggest you or anyone knew about the problems all along.  You advised people to remove their coins from Cyrptsy based on false accusations.  I find this interesting since there were people making accusations about the DMD devs and some of their decisions too.  Do you want people starting rumors about your coin and then watch people dump it into oblivion while you try desperately to ward off the false rumors?

Perhaps you do not appreciate the gravity of an exchange the size of Cryptsy collapsing and the effect on all cryptocurrencies, maybe even DMD.  When all the big exchanges fail so will DMD and all the other coins.  There was a time when DMD needed Cryptsy. 

If Cryptsy fails, you will see the entire market of alt-coins take a hit.  you could even see government step in again in an attempt to curb altcoins altogether.  This incident points out once again how little security there is in BTC and other coins.

I for one am hoping Crytpsy gets its coins back and is able to remain viable.  I support Cryptocoins in general and I understand how fragile this entire culture is still.

I also liked Cryptsy and we all feel sorry for them but we don't now that this whole story is true. In the last months they announced a lot of info and now none of it seems true. Do you believe now that this announcement is the right one?

And yes I think cryptonit did the right thing to advise people about Cryptsy when they started to have problems after problems with the BTC withdrawals. I also saw sometimes it took 2-3 hours to get some BTC from them. Imagine if he would have been said to the community "don't worry, use Cryptsy" and now all of us would still have DMD's there. Would he still be someone you can trust? And let's face it, the volume was ~ 2-3 BTC a day, I don't think this would had saved Cryptsy.

But with all this issues I hope they will recover and be back because it was a very good exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: