Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260285 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:11:30 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/legendary-10-uniquie-crypto-assets-dmd-diamond-forever-mesor
read and share plz!

----------------------

Aleksander Mesor
CEO at DMD Diamond Foundation
Legendary 10 Uniquie Crypto Assets by DMD Diamond - Forever stake, Forever glory
January 15, 2016

Blockchain a distributed ledger that maintains a continuously growing list of transactional data records that cannot be forged was the innovation that had changed and disrupted long held paradigms in banking, financial markets and legislation. This brave new challenger, not only facilitated peer-to-peer cross border remittance without central oversight, delivering banking services to the unbanked, but also as a storage of data leading to timestamping services and  smart contracts. The industry that has developed around blockchain technology has become a synonym for innovation, creativity and opportunity to invest.

Monetary aspect of Bitcoin can be particularly interesting to investors. Normally, mainstream investors are always looking to put money into different assets to satisfy their diversification needs. Equity investors often maintain a certain percentage of their portfolios in slightly unrelated asset classes such as precious metals or real estate. A small proportion of such investors are also attracted by diversification into assets like artworks, antiques, and old coins. These classes are usually seemingly unaffected by today’s global turbulence. With the arrival of blockchain technology there is another asset class a cryptocurrency called DMD Diamond that strives to become a digital  storage of wealth.

Currencies are inherently exposed to volatile market forces and cryptocurrency projects just like ordinary companies have to perform well in order to keep their stock value high. This might not be of such a problem to developers, however, to investors it’s one of the main concerns.

There is a wide spread problem with creating a lasting value which is why DMD Diamond Foundation created collectible items known as the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets. For a collectible item to be of some worth it has to fulfil a certain set of criteria, but because one cannot directly compare physical items to digital ones DMD Diamond Foundation has adapted them to fit within the cryptocurrency realm.

DMD Diamond Foundation focused its efforts on creating an asset that can generate profit to its holder, can be transferred, is unique and is strong in aesthetics; these constitute core qualities of the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets.

To achieve all this the Foundation has linked the 10 most glorious diamonds in the world to their unique counterparts in the digital world. By bringing these two together it was possible to create a unique crypto collector’s item.

Holders of the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets can turn their DMD Diamond address into a Proof-of-Stake powerhouse with rewards multiplier. Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets are specially purposed DMD Diamond address assets that are capable of delivering up to 100% effective boost rate, meaning that whoever owns it can double the rewards output. Despite these benefits Legendary 10 cannot cause adverse effects on DMD Diamond’s monetary rollout plan. All these perks were made conditional so that the balance between gains to individuals do not negatively affect the rest of the users.

Quite contrary, full implementation of Legendary 10 will mean withdrawing substantial amounts of coins from the market and this is something every Diamond investor will benefit from. DMD Diamond has been designed as a storage of wealth and by keeping coins out of circulation it increases their scarcity and aids price appreciation. This also goes hand in hand with DMD Diamond philosophy of optimal way of earning, which is by selling Proof-of-Stake rewards.

As important as the monetary side might appear to be at first, value of these Unique Crypto Assets cannot be evaluated through the prism of exchange rates. Each of the addresses is fully personalised; every Legendary 10 has its own unique identity by carrying the name of a legendary diamond together with the name of its owner forever carved into the heart of DMD Diamond. Additionally, the asset holder can leave a message in the core code of the DMD Diamond cryptocurrency for future generations to read.

One of the strongest points of Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets is their rarity. To put this into perspective, there are 180 million carats of natural diamond a year being sold, but there will be only 10 Legendary Unique Crypto Asset. It doesn’t get any more special than this.

Owning Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Asset is not only personally rewarding in a monetary sense, but also brings fame and recognition. Whoever acquires the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Asset automatically becomes the Epic Legendary Holder, which will be forever recorded in the history of crypto. Legendary 10 owners also get an exclusive VIP support from a dedicated development team who will guide and explain every aspect of using and benefiting from these cryptocurrency assets.

Whether you are an ordinary investor or a person with entrepreneurial spark you can utilise these assets in creative ways. This is particularly unique opportunity for service providers who would want to stand out among others; Legendary 10 have forever reward boost rate which catches attention of people and is a like a trophy you can put on display attracting new customers.

The major benefit for the asset class of this type is that it is transferrable. Very often digital assets can be forged or a backup copy of private keys made allowing third party access funds. However, the process of transferring of the Legendary 10 prevents against such situations giving reassurance to investors and potential new buyers. What is and should be even more reassuring is the fact that all the funds from the sale of the Legendary 10 unique Crypto Assets go in their entirety to support development of DMD Diamond as the lasting storage of wealth.

Even though cryptocurrencies haven't been around for too long, and they can still be regarded as a cutting edge technology, nonetheless they present a new avenue for investment into a class that in future could rival that of art and antiques. Value of the Legendary 10 cannot be determined only by the current exchange rate. The qualities Legendary 10 possess and especially their exclusivity makes them a perfect crypto collector’s items. Their value is destined to grow together with platform development and general acceptance of cryptocurrencies.

Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets will be redistributed via auction in several phases. Pleases visit the auction site for more details https://bit.diamonds/auction.html.

All in all, investing in Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets is an investment into the future of your investment.

Written by

Aleksander Mesor
CEO at DMD Diamond Foundation

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:21:46 PM

https://twitter.com/miningfield/status/687770377498570752
dmd pool on miningfield now permanent 0% fee!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 06:56:22 PM

Bid on The Moussaieff Red Diamond: 2 BTC
@cryptonit: please place the bid

Thanks!

thx bogdan please remove here the posting
manage auctions on BTT is not allowed
we dont want our thread locked here

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:59:34 PM

100 DMD sent to you address Pokeytex. I hope you recover soon bro.

Thank you Crazyivan - I don't think I will be able to recover any time soon - it was a big punch in my gut - but everyone's generosity is overwhelming me.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:02:56 PM

@pokeytex

I just sent you 20 coins, best I can do atm. I hope that your wallet can get back on track! The whole situation is unfortunate but as a silver lining was an eye-opener as far as security goes. One security suggestion that I don't think has been mentioned yet is that for most keyloggers a virtual keyboard (included in Win10) can't typically be detected. That being said never use the same password as for anything else. If you are, I'd recommend salting them. Best of luck!

@cakes - thank you so much.  I am amazed at the integrity of this community of pure strangers to help someone out they don't even know.  I truly appreciate any and every bit of support I receive. - It's funny a few days ago I was ready to pack it in - but everyday since then I wake up to see support from my community members and it gives me the strength to pull all of the pieces together and start up again.  @community - Thank you so much for giving me hope.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:20:15 PM

since weeks we did suggest to everyone to withdraw his coins from cryptsy

finally the truth become visible

Did you read the announcement from Cryptsy?  People withdrawing their coins from Cryptsy based on rumor and innuendo made it more difficult for Cryptsy to absorb the losses from the theft.  It created a run on the exchange and now the entire exchange is about to collapse.  People will lose coins and money.

And don't for a minute suggest you or anyone knew about the problems all along.  You advised people to remove their coins from Cyrptsy based on false accusations.  I find this interesting since there were people making accusations about the DMD devs and some of their decisions too.  Do you want people starting rumors about your coin and then watch people dump it into oblivion while you try desperately to ward off the false rumors?

Perhaps you do not appreciate the gravity of an exchange the size of Cryptsy collapsing and the effect on all cryptocurrencies, maybe even DMD.  When all the big exchanges fail so will DMD and all the other coins.  There was a time when DMD needed Cryptsy. 

If Cryptsy fails, you will see the entire market of alt-coins take a hit.  you could even see government step in again in an attempt to curb altcoins altogether.  This incident points out once again how little security there is in BTC and other coins.

I for one am hoping Crytpsy gets its coins back and is able to remain viable.  I support Cryptocoins in general and I understand how fragile this entire culture is still.

I also liked Cryptsy and we all feel sorry for them but we don't now that this whole story is true. In the last months they announced a lot of info and now none of it seems true. Do you believe now that this announcement is the right one?

And yes I think cryptonit did the right thing to advise people about Cryptsy when they started to have problems after problems with the BTC withdrawals. I also saw sometimes it took 2-3 hours to get some BTC from them. Imagine if he would have been said to the community "don't worry, use Cryptsy" and now all of us would still have DMD's there. Would he still be someone you can trust? And let's face it, the volume was ~ 2-3 BTC a day, I don't think this would had saved Cryptsy.

But with all this issues I hope they will recover and be back because it was a very good exchange.

I hope they recover too but it's unlikely. Also, the reason for all the innuendo and false accusations was that Cryptsy did not communicate meaningful updates, so people were left to speculate. Claiming to have technical difficulties can work for up to a week, but when they don't get fixed, people naturally suspect something more along the lines of insolvency, and now Cryptsy has just added to the mountain of precedent to support that view. The next exchange that has genuine technical difficulties had better be pretty specific about what they are and how long it will take to fix them, or they will be immediately suspected of insolvency as well.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:47:53 PM

Hey guys I know it's kind of off topic but I need a little help. Recently I accidentally clicked on a phishing link on reddit that led to bitcointalk and my autofill gave away my username and pw so my old bitcointalk account got hacked.

I didn't have any personal info on there, no priv keys or anything like that so I am not worried about losing my old account. But I don't know much about phishing attacks? Should I be worried about keeping wallets on my computer? I scanned AVG antivirus and malware bytes and they came up clean but im still worried......

Aside from that i'm getting a rasberry pi to hold my coins, does anyone know any good guides or tutorials that have been posted to help? I have never used a raspberry pi before =/...

Thanks guys any input is very much appreciated, long term DMD holder here.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 11:04:22 PM

Hey guys I know it's kind of off topic but I need a little help. Recently I accidentally clicked on a phishing link on reddit that led to bitcointalk and my autofill gave away my username and pw so my old bitcointalk account got hacked.

I didn't have any personal info on there, no priv keys or anything like that so I am not worried about losing my old account. But I don't know much about phishing attacks? Should I be worried about keeping wallets on my computer? I scanned AVG antivirus and malware bytes and they came up clean but im still worried......

Aside from that i'm getting a rasberry pi to hold my coins, does anyone know any good guides or tutorials that have been posted to help? I have never used a raspberry pi before =/...

wait a few months and a easy top install and configure

DiamondOS will be released with install guides how to install it on a raspberryPI2
 (and later other similar hardware too)

it will be based on ROKOS who maintain such a thing already for bitcoin wallets

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 11:05:52 PM

last hour of phase2 in auctions

last minute bids send via email to contact@bit.diamonds

wiser
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:08:05 PM

wait a few months and a easy top install and configure

DiamondOS will be released with install guides how to install it on a raspberryPI2
 (and later other similar hardware too)

it will be based on ROKOS who maintain such a thing already for bitcoin wallets

I think in the mean time, change your wallet passphrase to some kind of randomly generated phrase that you can copy/paste. I think that would keep keylogging malware at bay, but not sure.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:38:09 PM

Anyone having problems with Cryptsy and withdrawals of DMD. I found out about this all mess few days ago and I login to Cryptsy to withdraw all my DMD, still don't get any coin in my wallet, and on Cryptsy I don't have any DMD.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:41:25 PM

Anyone having problems with Cryptsy and withdrawals of DMD. I found out about this all mess few days ago and I login to Cryptsy to withdraw all my DMD, still don't get any coin in my wallet, and on Cryptsy I don't have any DMD.

Yes, maybe they just sell sets of empty values and numbers.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:42:09 PM

Here's why: http://blog.cryptsy.com/
glavos

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:46:23 PM

Yes, i see that on a blog. I know for a long time that something is wrong with Cryptsy. But there are some big sell orders so I take advantage to buy some DMD. Last three days I was away and now I see this. I have over 5k DMD. I send them an email to support.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:47:59 PM

Yes, i see that on a blog. I know for a long time that something is wrong with Cryptsy. But there are some big sell orders so I take advantage to buy some DMD. Last three days I was away and now I see this. I have over 5k DMD. I send them an email to support.

They have suspended all withdrawal requests until further notice.
glavos

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:53:13 PM

This is not a problem when I withdraw DMD there was no warning about suspension, but I don't get any coin to my wallet, and I don't see any dmd on Cryptsy. This is Mintpal all over again.
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:00:26 AM

This is not a problem when I withdraw DMD there was no warning about suspension, but I don't get any coin to my wallet, and I don't see any dmd on Cryptsy. This is Mintpal all over again.

The blog says that the pending withdrawals will be processed if one of two things happen: 1. Stolen funds are recovered. So far they have not moved from the address they were moved to, so recovery is theoretically possible at this point, or 2. someone buys Cryptsy and has the resources to cover the requests. If neither of these two things happen, Cryptsy will probably file for bankruptcy and it will be a long process for users to recover some percentage of their funds.

I think for now you should consider your funds to be lost.
glavos

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:07:54 AM

Thanks for clarifying that up. I am still in shock.  Angry Shocked
wiser
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:24:02 AM

Thanks for clarifying that up. I am still in shock.  Angry Shocked

Yeah, me too, actually. I really hope they pull through somehow... but realistically, I think the odds are higher in favor of bankruptcy.

There was one exchange which had some funds stolen a while back, and they recovered--it took them a while but they paid back all their customers' losses--and are back in business. A Chinese exchange called Vircurex. So recovery has happened before; it's just not the usual outcome.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:36:46 AM

@pokeytex:

As promised, 20 DMD transferred to your address  Grin

318cc6261bbc67d06caa15e6fd8487dfb10f7e535fb6d7cc62978425b7cfb981

Sorry for the small amount but I lost some assets in the Crypsty meltdown and now it's time to take it easy.

Good luck!

Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: