Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260275 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:36:02 AM

just popped in to see if this coin had any real utility yet
annnnd dosent look like it
damn 2.5 years their so proud of not even a dice game??
"scarce" they say, at 50% APR.   "o BUT WAITZ IT'S GOING 25" meh, still nothing to do but stake..
er wait we cant your selling inflated wallets making it harder for us little guys ;(
o well... see their still shilling tho, that hasent changed i see...
what a sham

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

"scarce" they say, at 50% APR.   "o BUT WAITZ IT'S GOING 25" meh, still nothing to do but stake..
er wait we cant your selling inflated wallets making it harder for us little guys ;(
what a sham

Read this article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unique-crypto-assets-antiquities-blockchain-era-helmut-siedl
If you are not up to date and do not understand the meaning of the valuable digital assets, or are you waiting for pump and dump that would be to make money, then you had better seek another topic  Cool

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Makingsure

Activity: 140

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:55:50 AM

what a sham

Read this article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unique-crypto-assets-antiquities-blockchain-era-helmut-siedl
If you are not up to date and do not understand the meaning of the valuable digital assets, or are you waiting for pump and dump that would be to make money, then you had better seek another topic  Cool

eh was just looking for a reason to invest, just found more hype, same as last 2 years as price has gone down.
good luck on the project! Wink
simple math dictates the legendary wallets are useless except for your "e-peen"  (loss of 0.6 anyone?)
unless of course you already hold 15k dmd then that ones sweet. but ya haha gl most having tht ;p
honestly if there was anything here it would have utility, there is zero, zinch none however you wanna icing the cake ;p
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:16:46 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 11:34:20 AM by shveicar

what a sham

eh was just looking for a reason to invest, just found more hype, same as last 2 years as price has gone down.
good luck on the project! Wink
simple math dictates the legendary wallets are useless except for your "e-peen"  (loss of 0.6 anyone?)
unless of course you already hold 15k dmd then that ones sweet. but ya haha gl most having tht ;p
honestly if there was anything here it would have utility, there is zero, zinch none however you wanna icing the cake ;p

Say what value are old things or art objects that was drawing well-known artists, but represent abstract objects? But people are willing to pay for them big money.
The cost of some items exceeds millions of dollars at auction.
The fact is that the antiques in the world today, it is just a means of accumulating your wealth due to the fact that the subject is rare and has a historical value.
But all these things have a big disadvantage.
Try to take your rare thing to another country for that would try to sell it at auction.
You will immediately see what difficulties arise while.
The concept of crypto currency appeared relatively recently.
Many people take it skeptically, but crypto currency (such as Diamond) has its historical value.
Because it will  be only 4.38 million coins in the system.
Hybrid system POS & POW already well demonstrated greater stability than that which now have in the Bitcoins and in future, DMD will take for all the best security solutions that could be from other coins.
It will be a while before people change their thinking and realize that a system that is self-sufficient, safe and rare, while independent from the influence of the state has the same value as the object antique attention.

But I repeat once again.
If you are interested in a quick money or pumps and dumps, the Diamond is not your choice.

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:01:52 PM

Hello, my pc crashed with my wallet open and after various attempts the wallet wont open.
Im going to save wallet.dat delete all diamond files and re install wallet. 
I cant find any info on wether it will matter that my original wallet.dat is encrypted?  any advise appreciated.
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:06:41 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 01:16:44 PM by digi123

"scarce" they say, at 50% APR.   "o BUT WAITZ IT'S GOING 25" meh, still nothing to do but stake..
what a sham

I cant help having complete agreement with the point about utility here, although this coin is definitely not a sham. I consider this a great coin in the crypto world but thats the thing its in the crypto world, it needs utility. I also agree with a later post he made regarding the legendary wallets although I have previously explained my position on this. These legendary wallets are really missing the point, and jumping the gun. Buying the coin is a gamble, buying a legendary wallet is a silly gamble. Its a gamble on a gamble kind of thing. You've got some things covered with this coin but you needed more before doing these legendary wallets.

And the idea of comparing real world things with crypto is just silly until the crypto is in the real world not just trying to touch it.

And the idea that when people that have something to say are just interested in pump and dumps are starting to sound like a defense mechanism.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:25:49 PM

Hello, my pc crashed with my wallet open and after various attempts the wallet wont open.
I cant find any info on wether it will matter that my original wallet.dat is encrypted?  any advise appreciated.

as long as u know the passphrase that was used to encrypt the wallet u will have no issues

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:37:50 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 01:54:26 PM by cryptonit

"scarce" they say, at 50% APR.   "o BUT WAITZ IT'S GOING 25" meh, still nothing to do but stake..
what a sham

I cant help having complete agreement with the point about utility here, although this coin is definitely not a sham. I consider this a great coin in the crypto world but thats the thing its in the crypto world, it needs utility. I also agree with a later post he made regarding the legendary wallets although I have previously explained my position on this. These legendary wallets are really missing the point, and jumping the gun. Buying the coin is a gamble, buying a legendary wallet is a silly gamble. Its a gamble on a gamble kind of thing. You've got some things covered with this coin but you needed more before doing these legendary wallets.

And the idea of comparing real world things with crypto is just silly until the crypto is in the real world not just trying to touch it.

And the idea that when people that have something to say are just interested in pump and dumps are starting to sound like a defense mechanism.

the only honest answer
some points are valid to some degree
we all know that and working on
and thats more than u will see at lot lot coins

the funds of sell legendary10 are used to move ahead with DMD
the state u guys describe is true for 450 of 500 cryptocoins
and we have a clear goal to be one of the other 50

what stays and what we have already as a great basement

is a stable network a great userbase
a 100% scamfree honest and friendly enviroment
a great name
a 30 years coin rollout plan
a constant decreasing inflation
the strongest of all coins i know coin  redistribution system
(multipool/cloudmining redistributed over 15% of total coins!)
which also is a guaranteed base liquidity
average ~200 wallets online each day
constant active DMD Diamond Foundation members
and a plan for the future
a stable coin value $ wise even if the amount of coins did tripple in last few years
a history that even found its ways into books about cryptocoins
close to 3 years age
soon first coin with ultra rare crypto assets
only coin with a total coin based way of trigger coin rollout stages
hybrid security POW/POS security setup
with 52sec  average blocktime one of the fastest cryptocoins
with 25% POS one of the most rewarding to hold cryptocoins that able providing a low max coin amount and decreasing inflation
and
and
and

so i think its fair let everyone by himself decide if DMD Diamond is one of the coins that can be part of the 100 coins that will be alive in 5 years too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:49:12 PM

I cant find any info on wether it will matter that my original wallet.dat is encrypted?  any advise appreciated.

as long as u know the passphrase that was used to encrypt the wallet u will have no issues
OK great, is there a bootstrap to speed things up abit?

FOUND IT ON PAGE 1.   
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:54:49 PM

what a sham

Everyone decides what to invest it.
You can buy some sort of unlimited Doge with 0% annual income and sit with coin in the hope of seeing growth rates just because many new fools can buy the coin.
Or go out and buy what the crowd is buying in the hope to earn on the speculative waves.
But I think that the wise people prefer to see stability and confidence in their investments.
Diamond is a good investment coin brings 25%  of annual income.
Today it is a good investment.
And so I think what are your conclusions  (something that you can not touch by hand this has no price) devoid of common sense.

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:15:57 PM

Hello from alcurEX exchange.

I'm adding some coins which was listed on craptsy.
DMD is one I will list.

Do you want to get listed on LTC and MRC markets also, or is DMD-BTC only what you may like to use?

halibit
alcurEX
http://alcurex.org
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:23:09 PM

DMD is one I will list.

Do you want to get listed on LTC and MRC markets also, or is DMD-BTC only what you may like to use?

halibit
alcurEX

Thanks for the suggestion.
I think that trading pairs DMD/BTC and DMD/LTC is a good decision.

I used to have not heard anything about your Exchange..
There are some questions your market has recently appeared? which country it Is located

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:31:14 PM

MRC markets also Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

MRC markets also Wink

MRC- microCoin?

What is special about this coin if it is placed in a separate row?

And I see that this coin is under the patronage of this Exchange Smiley

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:45:01 PM

DMD is one I will list.

halibit
alcurEX

Thanks for the suggestion.
I think that trading pairs DMD/BTC and DMD/LTC is a good decision.

I used to have not heard anything about your Exchange..
There are some questions your market has recently appeared? which country it Is located
We are community owned exchange and not so well advertised yet.
Company is located in Finland.

alcurEX offers trading with altcoins, but also with private shares and property.

alcurEX is running since 2014, no hacks or any unsolved situations.

halibit
microteam

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

MRC markets also Wink

MRC- microCoin?

https://i.imgur.com/8ot1zUi.png

What is special about this coin if it is placed in a separate row?

And I see that this coin is under the patronage of this Exchange Smiley
MicroCoin is one main currency because it's low price coin and suitable pair for under 1 sat coins.
and or course because it is alcurEX official coin.

Basically MRC is not more special or unique than any altcoins are.
Well maybe one unique option is payment reference for decentralized payment verification (for webshop plugins) but it is still unpublished.
-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:47:41 PM

It seems the time of cheap Diamond has passed. 10k till PoS halving, supply will be cut in half and the market seems to understand this.

I d say one more week to go.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

It seems the time of cheap Diamond has passed. 10k till PoS halving, supply will be cut in half and the market seems to understand this.

PoS from 50% to 25% happened a few days ago.......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg13605354#msg13605354

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:18:33 PM

PoS from 50% to 25% happened a few days ago.......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg13605354#msg13605354

That should set Tx-Rider straight, maybe he's a time traveller who went back to the past and was posting from there???

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:30:18 PM

I would like to once again thank everyone that donated to my address.  I have recently purchased some more Bitcoin and am now accumulating DMD again.  Thank you to whomever dumped into my buy yesterday.  I was able to pick up a couple hundred but I can see that the price is higher today.  I will be setting some more buys and see what I can get.  Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 [507] 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: