Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
taxx69xx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:45:17 PM

I spend a lot of money because I think it is a great project. There is no objection.

However, if there are few people who know it, there will be no demand.

There is room to reconsider marketing. There is history, but it is not well known.

I was thinking about that from v3.

If you don't supplement this part, demand won't be born and selling pressure will last forever

I think After DMD Coin released V4, the most important thing is to increase marketing awareness and popularity.
Resources should not be spent forever to recruit cakes.
that action further hides the limited community

once DMDv4 governance addon is released its on u the stakeholders who run validators to decide waht projects u fund

but its also on u to apply for funding of ur projects

DMDv4 will be a DAO that is manged by its stakeholders not owned by a company or guided by a foundation

7% of blockrewards go into the funds that the DAO decide how to spend it

all leftover funds dmd diamond foundation manage will be used up to finish and deliver DMDv4 and create a first round of PR to make its release public

after this help give birth to the baby know as DMD Diamond v4 the foundation is replaced by the governance DAO by u

which means u all who own a masternode share of coins and set up a validator node

this will be a true decentral project

nothing thats managed from outside can be really decentral

it must learn to manage itself in a decentral way to be true decentral

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:46:20 PM

I spend a lot of money because I think it is a great project. There is no objection.

There is room to reconsider marketing. There is history, but it is not well known.

If you don't supplement this part, demand won't be born and selling pressure will last forever

I think After DMD Coin released V4, the most important thing is to increase marketing awareness and popularity.
Resources should not be spent forever to recruit cakes.
that action further hides the limited community

once DMDv4 governance addon is released its on u the stakeholders who run validators to decide waht projects u fund

but its also on u to apply for funding of ur projects

DMDv4 will be a DAO that is manged by its stakeholders not owned by a company or guided by a foundation

7% of blockrewards go into the funds that the DAO decide how to spend it

all leftover funds dmd diamond foundation manage will be used up to finish and deliver DMDv4 and create a first round of PR to make its release public

after this help give birth to the baby know as DMD Diamond v4 the foundation is replaced by the governance DAO by u

which means u all who own a masternode share of coins and set up a validator node

this will be a true decentral project

nothing thats managed from outside can be really decentral

it must learn to manage itself in a decentral way to be true decentral

Why are you here?
 I'm just asking because you write so many words.
It's obvious to me.
Either you believe in the project and support it or not.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 07:28:28 AM

we have like 15k DMD for marketing left after covering all the development costs

what are ur suggestions to set as activities

keep in mind most paid stuff want $ or BTC so the DMD would direct translate into sellpressure

so the way better stuff is where people accept DMD not instant sell them

any ideas?

u and any other community member can contribute ideas and projects that create awareness

and if majority like them we can support u to make ur ideas become real with some of that DMD

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 11:11:55 AM

we have like 15k DMD for marketing left after covering all the development costs

keep in mind most paid stuff want $ or BTC so the DMD would direct translate into sellpressure

any ideas?

u and any other community member can contribute ideas and projects that create awareness

and if majority like them we can support u to make ur ideas become real with some of that DMD

Effects from participants depend on the scale of the campaign (if launched). If Diamond team don't run a massive campaign/ promotion, I don't think participants will have too much coin to dump and there might be no significant impact on Diamond price.

Ideas?
I still think that at current period of market, it is not good cost-beneficial to run promotions for altcoins, not only Diamond. Because of hesitation and fear of investors on altcoins after their terrible losses in 2018 and nearly finished year of 2019. I think the team will have better effects from promotions if launch them in 2020 when (in my opinion) a stronger altcoin season might appear.
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:54:15 PM

any ideas?

announce bug bounty for the new wallet release

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 06:19:03 PM

announce bug bounty for the new wallet release

as wallet will be seperate from node software
well known wallets like metamask or alphawallet will be possible wallet solutions

but we will also have a very simple webwallet for carry small amounts around with u

it will be the same as u can see here in this movie buy beer over blockchain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFMunZz_VaE

the dude with beard is me Smiley

this guys are LAB10 where i am also co-founder and which do the dev work on dmd v4

as we will use same technology for both projects

DMD Diamond v4

and

ATS Artis

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Mr1k

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:43:33 PM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

Name:   Mr1k
Activity:   55
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   May 08, 2017, 05:30:16 AM

Ok lets see now...
-This clown registered over 2 years ago and still a noob...no merit to this day...check
-gets burned on an obvious scam...check
-obsessively trolls the diamond thread because he bought at diamonds peak price in 2017....check

BA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think he already sold all crypto, just the loss of money does not give him peace.
The best option for him is to start taking medication regularly and get a permanent job forgetting about the crypto market.

Are you two butt buddies??
Sirazimuth, you don't know shit. Search Mister1k/Mr1k, if you need to waste your time again.
I've been around for a long time fool. The DEVs didn't like how I opened my wallet in V2 and raped the diamonds in a few hours ,once a week.
Thus V3.
You're right, I got burned for 89 Bitcoin Diamonds back after the hard fork.The value of 89 bitcoin diamonds,as of today $33.41. Lesson learned. Undecided

When I seen bitcoin dropping in January 2018 I had over 9500+ diamonds.
I dumped them at Bittrex in less than a couple of weeks. On average I got 1.0 Bitcoin for 1000 diamonds.
In February 2018, I bought a few diamonds(when the price was tanking in US and SATS) on the hope,that the DEVs would get a listing on more exchanges somewhere and get some liquidity and trade volume.
But alas, I was a fool to believe that.
The whole reactor fiasco,no more mining,POS for less than a unit. The whole coin roll out was flawed from the start.
Now the DEVS don't have any more bells and whistles to pull out of their ass.
The biggest wallet as of today has about 161000 Diamonds. Try and dump them,lol, on an exchange. Good luck dumping 9500.
and as of today, if you could swap(but you can't) that 161000 you would be lucky to get 6.5 bitcoin.
After the Bittrex DE-listing Diamond's  fate was sealed. How many Diamonds did they suck up and throw away? ALOT
I see you had a lot of trade volume yesterday,what was that number again?,oh yeah $263.00. BAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no swapping service that lists Diamond.
Minting for .39 of a unit or masternode for .71, is a total waste of time and energy.But I see that is what you do. Waste time and energy and you still get it wrong.
Value out 12 cents and 22 cents .
But not really. Not really at all. Imaginary value is not value.

shveicar ,Once a year I cash out a little BTC especially around Christmas, as I will this year.
Summer of 2018 I bought a car with Bitcoin. I do a little swapping with the exodus wallet.
Stacking SATS.
You make a great failed psychic. I'm Glad you got all that merit. Can you cash that in for value? NOPE.
for Diamonds? NOPE.

The CVO says they have 15k diamonds for marketing.
.64 BTC  WOW that's a big investment,less than 5000 US.
You should be able to get a few t-shirts,some birthday cake mix,pictures etc.
Maybe some English language tutoring for Cryptonit.LOL
The bug bounty should really help someone out.LOL
I'm done Tranting. Good luck with V4. I still got a 1000 left.
I'll dump them when V4 comes out. The price always spikes temporarily after a new wallet release.
To be the Man you got to beat the Man.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:46:16 PM

Mr1k You can't get a job?
Why are you still here?  Cool

mvinon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:44:36 PM

You guys should look at getting listed on Bastionex exchange it is new but should be a good exchange in the future and it is cheap right now about 500$ usd in BWK.  If you want me to get in touch with one of the guys that can get you listed I can.

Does DMD have a discord server?
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:44:45 AM

You guys should look at getting listed on Bastionex exchange it is new but should be a good exchange in the future and it is cheap right now about 500$ usd in BWK.  If you want me to get in touch with one of the guys that can get you listed I can.

Here no one will pay you for any intermediary services.
Until there was a code update I do not see the point with the add DMD to the new trading Exchanges.
But if someone has a great desire to add DMD to the new exchange he can do it on a voluntary basis.

pazor_true
Legendary

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

You guys should look at getting listed on Bastionex exchange it is new but should be a good exchange in the future and it is cheap right now about 500$ usd in BWK.  If you want me to get in touch with one of the guys that can get you listed I can.

Until there was a code update I do not see the point with the add DMD to the new trading Exchanges.
But if someone has a great desire to add DMD to the new exchange he can do it on a voluntary basis.

but the new exchange will ask for relisting fees after the protocol / wallet update of DMD ...

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:03:06 PM

but the new exchange will ask for relisting fees after the protocol / wallet update of DMD ...

As a rule, they do.
In addition, many new exchanges are closed after some time for one reason or another.
In the end, you just pay and give them your money.
So I think that a paid listing is only possible on a time-tested large Exchange with a good reputation and without restriction of trade for users from certain countries.

pazor_true
Legendary

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:13:57 PM

So I think that a paid listing is only possible on a time-tested large Exchange with a good reputation and without restriction of trade for users from certain countries.

i see graviex https://graviex.net/ in this position

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 10:26:15 PM

QORT network launch in Jan.

The qortal trade portal, is a truly decentralized trade system.

in theory, we could work out adding DMD to this in the near future if we have a proposal for it.

I have been a DMD holder a while now, so it would be nice for me to have them on the QORT portal. This would also mean native support in Qortal for DMD.

Just throwing this out there. If there's enough interest we can talk about it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

Hi,

i had to restart my windows machine this morning and after coming back the wallet won't start staking any more.

I restarted the wallet a few times and blocked and un-blocked it another bunch of times but it always says "Staking is not active"

Is there something going on the network?  Is there a way to force it to start stacking?
Is there a command for doing so in the debug window?

Cheers   
   MC
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 05:48:54 PM

Hi,

i had to restart my windows machine this morning and after coming back the wallet won't start staking any more.

I restarted the wallet a few times and blocked and un-blocked it another bunch of times but it always says "Staking is not active"

Is there something going on the network?  Is there a way to force it to start stacking?

Cheers   
   MC

you can try putting 'staking=1' in the config, along with 'stakesplitthreshold=500' (assuming you have more than that. set this to at least 200 I noticed worked better for me)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:51:38 PM

Hi,

Cheers   
   MC

It is obvious that you have damaged the blocks in a wallet.
You need to reboot the blockchain by deleting the old one.
Please review with this information 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18
and restar blockchain

SmokeySRH

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 07:34:55 PM

I just added my bag of DMD to the Evonodes shared masternode pool, need some more hodlers to help fill the first node!

https://evonodes.com/pool/DMD
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:41:39 AM

Hi,

Cheers   
   MC

you can try putting 'staking=1' in the config, along with 'stakesplitthreshold=500' (assuming you have more than that. set this to at least 200 I noticed worked better for me)

stakesplittreshhold is 200 at default no need set that value beside u did changed upfront to something else

200 means coinpiles will be in area 200-400
if below 200 it merge if above 400 it split when its involved in blockfindig

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:57:41 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 03:36:20 PM by cryptonit

dmd v4 testnet is in a state where we play around with posdao staking mechanics

want to share a few things

there is validators candidates which are full nodes
with at least 10000 staked by validator owner (more is possible no upper limit)

on top of validator owner stake also other people can delegated stake
thats why each validator candidate also act as staking pool

if they selected into active epoch (1 day) all validators get an equal share end of epoch
split between the coins staked on it

this means there is gaming logic involved

the more coins staked on a validator the more likely he become active validator in a epoch
BUT the more coins staked the less the reward ratio per staked coin is (since the rewards are same for each validator)

this gaming mechanic make sure that validator size of coins by people will be set in a way that validators stake is small and more validators setup when there is not many in network BUT the more competition there is (many more candidates then slots) the more it make sence create bigger stakes to be more often selected in active set

keep in mind the main goal is to secure a blockchain by mathematic and game logic

in upcoming weeks and months i will from time to time release more infos

Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: