Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209471 times)
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:28:27 PM

ThX for information. I think the prices for miners will drop much much more.
I have just burned about 3500 bucks- that was enough for 2 months.hahaha.

Betarigs is much more usable. When a coin starts I have the hashpower I want.
My fastest settings was over 700 MHZ- That really rocked;-)

Anyway much fun with your Falcon.

With a little luck my hosting for 6,25 THZ will start next week. Then I do a few months only BTC with it.
I had really hard 4 months and I need a break.

greetings from Berlin Grin
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Specialkey

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:37:35 PM

Grin Sorry to the others  Grin for our short mining experience exchange  Grin

Here is all about beautiful Orange Coin and nothing else matters Wink
Much luck to all Wink
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:52:36 PM

What's the best way to promote this coin?  Email poloniex and tweet coinmarketcap.com?

This price is ridiculous.  The whole market cap of the coin is $8500 and it's specs are better than mintcoin, which is > $1,000,000.  We should at least be able to get to $170,000 (20x).

It's wild to see what happened with whitecoin, and then how little attention something like this gets right afterwards.  I imagine it has something to do with the blackcoin hype still being in full swing when whitecoin was released, then whitecoin butt hurt being in full swing when this was released.  While not blowing up this thread the past few days the Dev has seemed pretty committed here, don't give up man Smiley

And dont forget Asia Coin.

People are not very motivated to risk anything afterwards. We have still POS which must work.

And there is no money in the market. It is just jingling from one coin to the other. Which keeps people hungry and this can cause greed.

I let this coin 3-4 months minimum for development of  its basic  potential Grin

AC might have scared a lot of people, but it's better than ever now has an actual team of dev's committed to the success of the coin, no one lost any coins out of their wallets during the ordeal, the OG dev was only able to spend approx 30 mill before he was caught and markets were frozen. they set up new interest rates for after year 1 which look awesome. It is a true community coin now.  there are more asian people on the planet than any other race and asiacoin has the best interest rates in crypto lol so ya it'll do just fine.

OC is great but if there was a team like AC has now it would be that much better and things would move that much faster... look how fast the other coins get on marketcap or move up mintpal voting ladder.  it's as much our fault as it is our shy dev

Nothing wrong with slow and steady, imo. Why follow the other color coin's paths? Why promote the coin if OC has future PoS problems? Fact is we will get 20% OC for Year 1. Why are you pushing speed when we are trying to collect OC for the PoS, not the exchange to BTC? just makes no sense. Push speed once PoS is over and make all those skeptics pay extra for OC... That creates massive hype, massive price spikes.

the more people participating the better, others might like to collect for the pos as well. if the code has been tested and such properly before the release then the dev would know the pos is working perfectly... of course we could've had a third party analyze the code and had confidence pushing the coin the whole time.  lol but nope you want them all yourself and others pay more!? can we say greedy lol skeptics? you mean people that go on info and facts, not just a gut feeling. I'll only go so far on a gut feeling. and would have bought in
a lot deeper if the thread didn't just seem like everyone has their fingers crossed
I'm not trying to trade mine in for btc lol far from that...

more people might like to collect for PoS?? then they should be here mining with us!!! It's equal opportunity now. they think high risk. but with that comes high reward. YES I want price to go high to get my high reward for assuming high risk. So would you rather sell your OC for 50-1000 satoshi while everyone mines or 10000 with no one mining PoW and when PoS starts if it were possible? I know your answer, so don't tell me that I'm greedy. I do understand economics, and that a certain amount needs to be distributed for a system to work. I think that criteria has been met since 99% of the PoW is not in my wallet.

It has nothing to do with me getting more OC because no one is on board mining, that's just a bonus. Doesn't matter if I'm greedy. And how do you define greed? Here's mine: Greed - different levels of opinion of other people's actions to obtain any wealth, assets, or possessions based on the person's (with the opinion) vantage point. Idc about Webster's 'generally accepted' definition, I didn't even look. But if I were greedy, I would have rented hashes and really became a whale instead of just letting my little rig do the work. There's my contribution to the general public by not doing so.

So what if I want a profit to rebuy OC, that makes me greedy? That's smart day-trading and the only way I can do that is if the price is higher. I'm not in this mining game to break even or lose so everyone else can win at my expense. That's why I haven't sold any solid coins I've ever mined, and I'm in a financial position to be able to hold long term.

As it stands, last 4 months has not made most people money by mining because of ROI on rigs and crappy BTC prices and news. So if there is an opportunity to reclaim some losses, if people don't trust OC and it rockets, then shame on them and yes, they deserve to pay more. They had the opportunity to mine, they chose not to. I did my research, looked over the coding provided, and idc if dev is here or not. if there's no fork during PoW, we don't need a dev or other services, this is a savings coin, not a transaction coin, at least until 2.5% kicks in. That's just a ''security bonus'' having a dev to make people feel better or confident about their investments. PoS forks are harder to do, and are quite rare. We do need the dev or someone else to make the linux wallet still...

Crypto is a cuthroat business. I'll mine with you all day long, give out info, help develop coins by donations, but that's as far as my ''kumbayah'' goes, unless you wanna party when we're all rich Wink. I'm here for the money and so are you so don't kid yourself. We don't mine intangible coins or 'keys' to show off our collections. I'd want actual silver and gold coins to that, or the biggest, prettiest ores that I mined myself keeping with the mining theme. I'm here for long term investing and retirement. So I need a huge stack. That's not greed to need $2 million over the next 20 years to retire. $2 million is nothing. Besides, crypto is my full time job.

lol nah keeping quite on a coin that has potential so we can keep the diff on mining down isn't greedy... not at all lol

I'm into crypto currencies because I see their potential to create change and balance to our global economy long term... to help balance the playing field against the corrupt banking industry. yes I'm starting to see a little profit and the potential for much much more in the near future but my own personal gain is small focus when compared to the big picture... and to be solely focused on my own $ value would be just flat out small of me.  

lol if you quit your job to do crypto at this stage in the development of crypto history thats your risk, I'll happily work and mine/trade crypto's while the regulations get sorted out so crypto's can really take off... or I've made enough to start/build a project I can contribute to society with and devote "working" to that.

"crypto's is a cut throat business"  crypto's is what we make them... you can sink down to the cut throat level if you want lol but it's deff not the way I choose to live.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:40:23 PM

And you'll get eaten up and swallowed by the whales. peace doesn't make money, peace is weak. Laidback harmony will let you live longer but won't make ya millions. It only creates an opportunity for the stronger personality to step in and take what they want, i.e. whales.

I didn't say I quit my job, either. I just said crypto was my full time job. I own a scrap metal yard. I wouldn't rely solely only on source of income...

You must be blind to the wars of crypto if you say:
"crypto's is a cut throat business"  crypto's is what we make them... you can sink down to the cut throat level if you want lol but it's deff not the way I choose to live."

BC and WC especially.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:42:37 AM

And you'll get eaten up and swallowed by the whales. peace doesn't make money, peace is weak. Laidback harmony will let you live longer but won't make ya millions. It only creates an opportunity for the stronger personality to step in and take what they want, i.e. whales.

I didn't say I quit my job, either. I just said crypto was my full time job. I own a scrap metal yard. I wouldn't rely solely only on source of income...

"crypto's is a cut throat business"  crypto's is what we make them... you can sink down to the cut throat level if you want lol but it's deff not the way I choose to live."

BC and WC especially.

at least your smart enough to not put all your eggs in one basket. lol crypto's are deff my full time passion. I'm not blind to the crypto wars, I just don't participate in them... let the fudders fud, let the scammer try to keep scammin. what they do is on them. doesn't mean I have to sink to their level. lol when the fud is strong is usually the best time to buy Wink and no fud seems to be stronger than shibe or xbc right now. being "a millionaire" isn't the end goal for me... the money will just be a tool to accomplish some goals I have and would like to see them come into reality and a big part of that is helping other people achieve their goals as well. I make money, money does not make me.

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:54:17 AM

BC and WC especially.

think of us as weak all you like... it's no skin off my ass Wink

Occupy didn't die we have just spread back out where we came from to participate and try to create the changes we want to see in the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpEW37K6H8s

WAVES
Specialkey

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:05:47 AM

Last chance to get involved:-) Get OC Smiley
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:17:36 AM

Last chance to get involved:-) Get OC Smiley

Realy , last chance?  What will the rest of the world do after this Smiley))))
Beside , I was waiting from the launch of the coin to see it turning pos

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:44:01 AM

me too... isn't pow already over with this coin?
it launched together with most of the trend and it's the last one to end the pow phase... also no dev... i feel sorry for the hours i've invested in mining this and the btc i've used to buy and hold
RoyalSands

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:48:25 AM

PoW ends at block 10000.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:18:21 AM

me too... isn't pow already over with this coin?
it launched together with most of the trend and it's the last one to end the pow phase... also no dev... i feel sorry for the hours i've invested in mining this and the btc i've used to buy and hold

There will always be another one.
It's a new phase in the altcoin clones hype , meme , animal , country and quickpowthenpos clones.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wood7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:26:07 AM

the color coin was more and more,but only blackcoin request great successful,lol
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:30:07 AM

26 hours remaining to mine. Cheesy

strawie

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:49:16 AM

At those prices, mining is obsolete. I'd go with buying.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:24:49 PM

And what a steal! 28 satoshi for a coin with only 50 million coins in existence after 24 more hours, with 20% PoS....?

Specialkey

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:45:08 PM

Unbelivable this price. Good chance to get on OC board Wink
funyoung

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:45:49 PM

I do not have confidence on OC Angry Angry Angry
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

And what a steal! 28 satoshi for a coin with only 50 million coins in existence after 24 more hours, with 20% PoS....?

And what would be the real price for it?
Since tomorrow people can lunch 100 coins with the same features?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:23:38 PM

And what would be the real price for it?
Since tomorrow people can lunch 100 coins with the same features?

Doesn't matter what it should be. its cheap now Smiley

xwyrij

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:42:36 PM

What's the price now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: