Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209470 times)
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:09:40 PM

Friendly reminder to all the oranges,

Be sure to backup or copy your wallet.dat files. Always a good thing to do.  Wink

Thanks for reminding Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:14:27 PM

We are climbing on coinmarktcap.com from 196 to 187.  Grin

Yep, and orders are building on bittrex.

yuppers... didn't take long to eat up all the small buy orders last night, only a few of them and price was back to to high 70's low 80's.

I would have done more but vault of satoshi is being pretty slow when it comes to putting fiat into their exchange Sad I'm debating whether or not to spend the extra to get some btc on quickbt so I can buy a few more.

If I wait too long I have a feeling I'll end up paying a lot more

I think we are all outbidding ourselves. lol.  Roll Eyes

Really good chance to get a few more cheap OC´s. Climbing included  Grin

Indeed, i'm checking with mine investors groups if they are interested in buying OC Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:26:59 PM

Grin  Grin  Grin I believe one of my guys should bought 1% of the total number of coins Cheesy

Edit: Lets hope i can get it at 400Sats, but i have been checking on mintpal/poloniex, as we need to get listed on one of those.

Voting on mintpal sucks, without BTCs it will not work.

So i told the investors groups that i know, look Orangecoin has only 50M coins, they are trading at only 100sats,so why not buy it, and spend some BTCs when it has been added in the mintpal voting system... So as i said i won't be surprised when it is one of those groups Cheesy
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:42:00 PM

I've been very involved with Orangecoin since I undertook the role of Admin at Orangecoins.info/forum/
and I must say, this has been a very fun ride so far. Also, I can't stress this enough -- I love working with the community here, you guys rock! You are the reason I'm enjoying this so much!

I have been working with OC to build us a whole coin, not a coin with holes, haha.  Roll Eyes Things are moving at a good, steady pace. While I won't reveal the agenda, I can say things are looking very up for Orangecoin, and as always, things ARE in the works.

One thing we really need to get started working on is a multipool. While damage can't be done to OC from other multipools, it is definitely a tool we want to use. Multipools do pay well for the person running it, and we all know the price of the coin will rise in time.  OC and I started talking about the multipool, and we'd like to push forward with this. So.... Community.... Do you know any multipool operators or would like to start one yourself if you know how? Contact myself or OC.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

I've been very involved with Orangecoin since I undertook the role of Admin at Orangecoins.info/forum/
and I must say, this has been a very fun ride so far. Also, I can't stress this enough -- I love working with the community here, you guys rock! You are the reason I'm enjoying this so much!

I have been working with OC to build us a whole coin, not a coin with holes, haha.  Roll Eyes Things are moving at a good, steady pace. While I won't reveal the agenda, I can say things are looking very up for Orangecoin, and as always, things ARE in the works.

One thing we really need to get started working on is a multipool. While damage can't be done to OC from other multipools, it is definitely a tool we want to use. Multipools do pay well for the person running it, and we all know the price of the coin will rise in time.  OC and I started talking about the multipool, and we'd like to push forward with this. So.... Community.... Do you know any multipool operators or would like to start one yourself if you know how? Contact myself or OC.

Let me check someone, maybe he can setup a multipool for Orangecoin.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

Grin  Grin  Grin I believe one of my guys should bought 1% of the total number of coins Cheesy

Edit: Lets hope i can get it at 400Sats, but i have been checking on mintpal/poloniex, as we need to get listed on one of those.

So i told the investors groups that i know, look Orangecoin has only 50M coins, they are trading at only 100sats,so why not buy it, and spend some BTCs when it has been added in the mintpal voting system... So as i said i won't be surprised when it is one of those groups Cheesy

ya the mintpal voting sucks... and they end up putting on a coin that paid for it instead of the vote page, so can deff feel pointless. but their exchange is awesome and can really move volume. how much btc does it cost to get an "instant add" on to mintpal?

if they could get their 1% at less than 400 sato's and spent a bit to get on mintpal there would probably be lots of profit still to be had once we get it moving.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

Hi Halofire,

The multipool is an important point. If you/we find a good operator, and it would be necessary to have a serious one with a good payout system.
And, then will be glad to point my hashrate towards  it.  Smiley
Specialkey

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:52:46 PM

Let me check someone, maybe he can setup a multipool for Orangecoin.

Great news. Multipool will be a good tool Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:54:18 PM

ya the mintpal voting sucks... and they end up putting on a coin that paid for it instead of the vote page, so can deff feel pointless. but their exchange is awesome and can really move volume. how much btc does it cost to get an "instant add" on to mintpal?

if they could get their 1% at less than 400 sato's and spent a bit to get on mintpal there would probably be lots of profit still to be had once we get it moving.

You know, if you have enough big whales, then they will buy some Orangecoins now and believe me they will use some BTCs. On Bittrex there was a buy of 600k, how much do you think it can be worth in 1 month Wink as i said i had a talk with a few investors groups that i know, to have a look at Orangecoin, so maybe someone already bought, so 600K was only 0.60BTC, but it can become 6BTC or even more.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

I've been meaning to sign up on oc forum but I'm trying to keep tabs on a few coins at the moment but I'll be there shortly Smiley (lol don't want to miss the release of xbc wallet when it eventually shows up)

WAVES
Specialkey

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:55:49 PM

Hi Halofire,

The multipool is an important point. If you/we find a good operator, and it would be necessary to have a serious one with a good payout system.

Yes I will put my hashes too to OC multipool- its important to have a transparent one- where you can check what is actually mined Wink
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:58:47 PM

ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

Don't forget to vote @ Cryptsy!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Come on over to orangecoins.info/forum/ for giveaways, Art contest with OC prizes, bounties, OC paid referral program and more...! Smiley

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:01:16 PM

You know, if you have enough big whales, then they will buy some Orangecoins now and believe me they will use some BTCs. On Bittrex there was a buy of 600k, how much do you think it can be worth in 1 month Wink as i said i had a talk with a few investors groups that i know, to have a look at Orangecoin, so maybe someone already bought, so 600K was only 0.60BTC, but it can become 6BTC or even more.

lol exactly... 6 btc in the short term boom, let a lone long term growth of a coin with a dev that knows what he's doing and only 50 mill in circulation, we should be passed AC prices by now Wink

WAVES
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:05:43 PM

Hi Halofire,

Yes I will put my hashes too to OC multipool- its important to have a transparent one- where you can check what is actually mined Wink

I have 30+MH on the way. Will dedicate to OCMP. Would rather see OCMP mine most profitable coins versus stable coins like DOGE. Granted it's more work, but the payouts will be higher. That's just my opinion though.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:08:21 PM

Hi Halofire,

I have 30+MH on the way. Will dedicate to OCMP. Would rather see OCMP mine most profitable coins versus stable coins like DOGE. Granted it's more work, but the payouts will be higher. That's just my opinion though.

What i notice in the current market condition is that the old coins return is a lot lower then the new coins. The question is, will a multipool owner take the risk of mining a new coin...he don't know if it will hit the market, maybe it never hits, but if it hits then it is big money, look at CINNI, etc.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:17:00 PM

I have been working with OC to build us a whole coin, not a coin with holes, haha.  Roll Eyes Things are moving at a good, steady pace. While I won't reveal the agenda, I can say things are looking very up for Orangecoin, and as always, things ARE in the works.

Hi Halofire,

What i notice in the current market condition is that the old coins return is a lot lower then the new coins. The question is, will a multipool owner take the risk of mining a new coin...he don't know if it will hit the market, maybe it never hits, but if it hits then it is big money, look at CINNI, etc.

There's always risk involved in anything crypto. BUT, this is more like 'low risk-high reward' due to the economics behind it. Very appealing, but the multipool operator would have to understand that there's risk involved. If the MP gets going now or soon, operator would be sitting pretty.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:26:29 PM

I have been working with OC to build us a whole coin, not a coin with holes, haha.  Roll Eyes Things are moving at a good, steady pace. While I won't reveal the agenda, I can say things are looking very up for Orangecoin, and as always, things ARE in the works.

Hi Halofire,

There's always risk involved in anything crypto. BUT, this is more like 'low risk-high reward' due to the economics behind it. Very appealing, but the multipool operator would have to understand that there's risk involved. If the MP gets going now or soon, operator would be sitting pretty.

I've message my guy... so lets hope i receive a positive answer back from him.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

SNIP QUOTES

Great, thanks! Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:31:40 PM

SNIP QUOTES

Great, thanks! Smiley

I want to see this coin as the next opportunity. When i started wit Yellowcoin it was trading at 470sats, and it hit a high of 2200 sats. I want to achieve this here too, it was trading at 70 sats, i want to see at least 400 sats
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:32:54 PM

Orangecoin is rising in PRICE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: