Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are welcome to tell me how much i suck! (including butthurt form report)  (Read 29720 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?
Alot of users already have problems with some of his ratings

I am not on DT, its easy to look up. As you have experienced your self just 2 minutes ago, its easy to resolve an issue with me, A referrence of the change was left in my OP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 08:45:54 PM

I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?
Alot of users already have problems with some of his ratings

I am not on DT, its easy to look up. As you have experienced your self just 2 minutes ago, its easy to resolve an issue with me, A referrence of the change was left in my OP.
Ya, you actually care about your ratings, its a trait that even some members of DT dont have

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:18:49 PM

DT members are for responsible dudes. It is established as a replacement to scammer tag and the members listed there should responsibility handle the power.

But recently I am seeing everyone is trying to grab a spot on DT after the downfall of escrow.ms
Since sensible members like Vod is already here, should we need more DT members just to make the situation chaotic and complicated? Undecided

(Not trying to point out anyone but this is my overall opinion)
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:13:02 AM

DT members are for responsible dudes. It is established as a replacement to scammer tag and the members listed there should responsibility handle the power.

But recently I am seeing everyone is trying to grab a spot on DT after the downfall of escrow.ms
Since sensible members like Vod is already here, should we need more DT members just to make the situation chaotic and complicated? Undecided

(Not trying to point out anyone but this is my overall opinion)
Calling Vod sensible can be stretching is sometimes. I have an issue with you and to some extent Lutpin Copy and pasting the same thing in every loaning thread which is just relevant enough to not be technical spam.
This contributes the bare minimum to the thread and is not helping.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:20:34 AM

being placed on DT (passive) =/ grabbing a spot on DT (active)

I have an issue with you and to some extent Lutpin Copy and pasting the same thing in every loaning thread which is just relevant enough to not be technical spam.
This contributes the bare minimum to the thread and is not helping.
If you think so, report those posts.
Let a moderator be judge over it, and we will see about it.
Unlike you, I was never paid for any of those posts I made over there.
I make them for other reasons.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Mist

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:54:02 AM

Your point about my payment is? Would you rather me not receive money?
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

It seems you and most new members dont unserstand the rules of lending. Educate your self.

Mist

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:28:57 PM

It seems you and most new members dont unserstand the rules of lending. Educate your self.
They aren't rules, they are GUIDELINES. You don't have to follow them, the only "rule" to a loan is to pay it back.
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:43:29 AM

They aren't rules, they are GUIDELINES. You don't have to follow them, the only "rule" to a loan is to pay it back.

You remind me of @whywefight's common rule hahaha.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:29:49 AM

Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time?
Go look up 'appeal to futility' fallacy.

Ex. you may be underage and need a paypal account but you dont have a bank account to verify the account with
That's called fraud. It is a criminal offence. Everywhere.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

go ahead ignore them, we will deal with you when you pop up in scam accussation after getting ripped off. please ignore any advice people give you because we are all just retards.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:13:41 PM

go ahead ignore them, we will deal with you when you pop up in scam accussation after getting ripped off. please ignore any advice people give you because we are all just retards.
His point is that they are guidelines and not rules, you guys should enforce rules and not guidelines, leaaving trust to people for not following guidelines is over stepping

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:14:03 PM

Welcome to another episode of:

"I'm butthurt, because you've found my alts"

While enjoying the wrong and inacurate feedbacks, of course without a reference, left by users who claim "not to advertise ponzis" and moaning via PM, i looked at one of the trustpages of them. I spotted that the user claimed he had a loan with a user that left a wrong, inacurate feedback too. Of course they didnt had a reference for the loan. So i decided to check the lending section. Guess what, no post or convo about that loan in question.

So i set my bloodhound, or alt as some of you might say, on the trail and it took 5 minutes to link both accounts together.

Too easy folks, too easy. So please tell me more about legit users that only want to "invest", that are grown up people and being bullied by me, please tell me more!

@YPII: Please ask the active lenders on the section if they think i am wrong on this and come back when you found one that says yes, we will work on it from there.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:16:21 PM

While enjoying the wrong and inacurate feedbacks, of course without a reference, left by users who claim "not to advertise ponzis" and moaning via PM, i looked at one of the trustpages of them. I spotted that the user claimed he had a loan with a user that left a wrong, inacurate feedback too. Of course they didnt had a reference for the loan. So i decided to check the lending section. Guess what, no post or convo about that loan in question.

So i set my bloodhound, or alt as some of you might say, on the trail and it took 5 minutes to link both accounts together.

Too easy folks, too easy. So please tell me more about legit users that only want to "invest", that are grown up people and being bullied by me, please tell me more!
Are you implying that all the users that invest in investor-based games are untrustworthy because you found one guy who left feedback for himself?

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:20:02 PM

Are you implying that all the users that invest in investor-based games are untrustworthy because you found one guy who left feedback for himself?

no i dont say that but i find it quite funny that a guy who is talking about me "abusing the trust system" uses his alts to double tag me. Dont get me wrong, i dont want him to remove it. It just proves a point. If you dont have to laugh at this one, i cant help...

EDIT: When they advertise a ponzi: Indeed, they are not trustworthy.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:51:11 AM

LMFAO! Nice work, fella!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:32:33 PM

hello sir, i am just an investor on doublebot, how come it become promoting ponzi and i got a negative trust  Embarrassed

ok i see this

Q: I am running and/or promoting a ponzi. You left me a feedback while it was stated it is a ponzi! I can do with my money whatever i want! Will you remove my feedback?
A: If you are an operator: no. If you are an user and remove your signs of support it will depend on certain things. You can do what you want, but i wont watching you dragging in other people!
Fore more information about the ponzi campaign read this

i will delete my post on reference of your feedback. i also pledge not to join nor visit investor based section anymore. i don't want negative feedback from trusted members

edit- done deleting Smiley
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:02:36 PM

hello sir, i am just an investor on doublebot, how come it become promoting ponzi and i got a negative trust  Embarrassed

ok i see this

Q: I am running and/or promoting a ponzi. You left me a feedback while it was stated it is a ponzi! I can do with my money whatever i want! Will you remove my feedback?
A: If you are an operator: no. If you are an user and remove your signs of support it will depend on certain things. You can do what you want, but i wont watching you dragging in other people!
Fore more information about the ponzi campaign read this

i will delete my post on reference of your feedback. i also pledge not to join nor visit investor based section anymore. i don't want negative feedback from trusted members

edit- done deleting Smiley

Hey there, you are free to visit the section as you are free to do what you want. i would welcome if you dont advertise ponzis/hyip in the future. I removed your feeback.

lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:14:51 AM

i will appreciate who really catch our scammer Smiley.. If u want notice who will have negative trusted from your rules =)) Lmao.. U need to PM him before give negative reputation.. Smiley.. Lol..You will be lost many reputation because your working is not FAIRLY. Smiley i will catch your activity, my friend! Because of only u make me feel u are NOT TRUSTED as u HAVE TRUSTED
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:42:14 PM

i will appreciate who really catch our scammer Smiley.. If u want notice who will have negative trusted from your rules =)) Lmao.. U need to PM him before give negative reputation.. Smiley.. Lol..You will be lost many reputation because your working is not FAIRLY. Smiley i will catch your activity, my friend! Because of only u make me feel u are NOT TRUSTED as u HAVE TRUSTED

Thanks for your reply. As i have stated in my PM, you promoted coin-gnt (which is currently not paying as we told you guys for weeks, if i remember correct). As a higher ranked member you dragging other members, mostly but not only newbies in. I left you a feedback because you are promoting a ponzi, this makes you untrustworthy in my eyes.

I dont have to contact you before i leave a feedback. If you disagree with my feedback you can simply post here or contact me, which you did. Your revenge feedback is slightly wrong.

You are free to waste your money, but as stated before: i wont watch people get dragged into shit that steals their money.

EDIT: I am welcome to review all of my feedbacks and point out those that are wrong (for your pov) so i can review them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: