Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
Karma.ITM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:28:04 AM

Current Jackpot is 1.88 million coins roughly.
So i wonder is it going to be a small pot this time or one of those big ones, like 90 million ?
http://jackpotcoin.info/wp/#Jackpot

See this...

- Superblock payout (aka the jackpot) will starts at 10X normal block payout, and grows parabolically when the distance with last superblock increases. The average interval between superblocks will be 3.5 days. The payout starts at 10X normal payout, grows to 100X at 3.5 days, and then grows to 1000X at 7 days (if the superblock not triggered). After 7 days, the payout will stay at 1000X, but at the end of the 8th day if still no superblock is triggered by the random number, the system will gradually increase the chance for a superblock until a 1000x superblock is triggered

The current block reward is 53144 at the moment but it should drop by another 10% sometime later today. So, if the jackpot is not found during 7 days since the last jackpot then it will reach a maximum of about 47million.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:01:44 AM

ok thx

FUD first & ask questions later™
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:18:13 PM

we lost a spot last night. way to go guys.

let see if we can get JPC below 30 today
omahapoker

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

watch later tonight the next wave will happen,

this is how it was exactly one week ago.

omahapoker

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

https://jpcdice.com hits 10 million bets in 32 days

$7 million wagered

this is why JPC is going to do good.

jpcdice is like the just-dice of crypto....trademark
RavenXBR

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:25:30 PM

we lost a spot last night. way to go guys.

let see if we can get JPC below 30 today

I'm voting whenever I can.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:42:20 PM

rather than nagging people to vote for an exchange maybe tell them what is so great about this coin ?

for starters show me another coin that you can CPU mine as fairly..
i have said a million times i can get say 500+kh/s roughly on my i7 CPU
and on my previous Radeon 7950 i was getting 2MH/s
if that doesn't impress you all then WTF ? lol

Summer time is here and this is NOT x11
this is x5
meaning it has far less hashing algo's wasted burning up electricity heating up your house.
This coin can be as much as 10 degrees cooler for your gpu miner vs Scrypt algo coins !

we have a strong market on some good exchanges and many more exchanges to go..
and ya never know what is going to happen if it all of a sudden gets added to Cryptsy or MintPal
i say vote at either exchange but more importantly just support the coin.. use it, trade it.. buy and sell them.
You guys can get a free vote for it at Cryptsy i think, so go show your support Wink

and hey why have an empty sig here at the forum when the coin dev said before add your address to it and he'd randomly give people coins.
or simply add it to give the coin some exposure ..aka: advertising
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT PEOPLE !

I sincerely believe the coin dev here tried to do something unique and fair so i support it.. why ? because it's been fun Smiley
Whether it's trading them or investing or gambling on sites like jpcdice.net.. there is lots going on with this coin.
And if your an Nvidia miner you should stop and look at JPC Wink
Nvidia guys have a huge advantage on mining this coin.. the ccminer mod is fast !

i say all this (and i could ramble on about it a lot more)
not because i am holding a big bag but because i think this coin has a lot to offer.

So to the usual supporters that are left here posting daily.. please guys stfu and quit harping about MintPal.. fuck MintPal lol
i don't really care if you gave the a few thousand dollars to add the coin.. the world does not revolve around MintPal
and as far as i am concerned they mean nothing at all.. i am not even registered on that site.

Top exchanges to trade JPC are..
- Bittrex
- Allcrypt
- Poloniex

These 3 exchanges have been good overall and i can vouch for them myself Smiley
With all this harping about MintPal people may think our coin here is not even on an exchange lol
If MP does not wanna add JPC then i personally say Fuck em.. their loss !
I'm not gonna beg !

there is a LOT to say about Jackpot coin and i am not going to waste this opportunity whining about MintPal..
Instead i will say things like this coin has the first system designed for separate algo's for POW and POS.
It also has a Jackpot you can win.. hence the name Wink

omahapoker

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

dont forget to vote for at mintpal...

and no i didnt read above post
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:08:27 PM

Is there a JPC multipool?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. An exchange is a place to trade a coin. 99.5% of all trades (in my experience) are simple limit orders. That means the overwhelming majority of people make the most simple of all trades.

All exchanges support that type of trade.

So - at the end of the day - since all exchanges support the type of trade that (hyperbole-ly speaking) "everyone" uses - there is functionally no difference in what exchange your coin is traded on.

For a few days, JPC was 50+ BTC daily volume on allcrypt. Today, it's at 32 on bittrex. Allcrypt obviously cod handle the volume.

So, other than exposure, why does JPC need to be on mintp? A site that functionally offers nothing more than other exchanges do for the vast majority of all traders.

Yes, it has higher volume. Allcrypt had that higher volume until people decided to move to bittrex - why? Because it's "better"? Why? Not volume - allcrypt HAD the volume until the JPC traders decided to do business elsewhere.

My point is twofold.

First - an exchange is what YOU make of it. Allcrypt's volume is low because people left for the "better" exchange at first chance. Allcrypt has the biZare problem of "we are small, because we are small". Bittrex is bigger, solely because they are bigger. Which is a psychological thing. It's like shopping at Walmart, even though the customer service is horrific and you wait in line for 40 minutes because 27 unused registers sit dark, to save about 5% over what you'd pay at Target, getting a sometimes inferior product, and wasting a huge amount of time in line.

Second - a question. WHY is Allcrypt small? Why, although we have the speed, and features, and customer service that rivals the other guys - why are we the "stepping stone" before a coin gets on a "real" exchange? That's an honest question, because we've had meetings about it and cannot for the life of us figure it out. We are the ONLY exchange active in the community forums of the coins we support, we are faster, we are more innovative, we are more responsive - yet - we cannot seem to come close to getting the volume the big guys have. We HAD it with JPC - until bittrex added it and boom - mass exodus. You guys - the JPC community - killed the volume on allcrypt.

I understand the UI isn't the best. A major overhaul is coming. Maybe that's it. Maybe the site just isn't pretty enough. I don't know. None of us understand how we are functionally better in almost every aspect, yet still lose out to the "big guys".

I guess it's like BETA vs VHS. Betamax was the better format. VHS won.

Just trying to understand the mentality behind it. That's all.

I personally started allcrypt because I wanted a better exchange. I wanted a site with the features everyone wanted. I thought we delivered. Yet - we are still treading water.

We are welcome to hear any and all feedback. You can submit a support ticket on the site or send an email to contact # allcrypt , c0m (trying to keep the spambots from grabbing that)

Thanks

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Dotcommie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:23:46 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. An exchange is a place to trade a coin. 99.5% of all trades (in my experience) are simple limit orders. That means the overwhelming majority of people make the most simple of all trades.

So - at the end of the day - since all exchanges support the type of trade that (hyperbole-ly speaking) "everyone" uses - there is functionally no difference in what exchange your coin is traded on.

For a few days, JPC was 50+ BTC daily volume on allcrypt. Today, it's at 32 on bittrex. Allcrypt obviously cod handle the volume.

So, other than exposure, why does JPC need to be on mintp? A site that functionally offers nothing more than other exchanges do for the vast majority of all traders.

Yes, it has higher volume. Allcrypt had that higher volume until people decided to move to bittrex - why? Because it's "better"? Why? Not volume - allcrypt HAD the volume until the JPC traders decided to do business elsewhere.

My point is twofold.

First - an exchange is what YOU make of it. Allcrypt's volume is low because people left for the "better" exchange at first chance. Allcrypt has the biZare problem of "we are small, because we are small". Bittrex is bigger, solely because they are bigger. Which is a psychological thing. It's like shopping at Walmart, even though the customer service is horrific and you wait in line for 40 minutes because 27 unused registers sit dark, to save about 5% over what you'd pay at Target, getting a sometimes inferior product, and wasting a huge amount of time in line.

Second - a question. WHY is Allcrypt small? Why, although we have the speed, and features, and customer service that rivals the other guys - why are we the "stepping stone" before a coin gets on a "real" exchange? That's an honest question, because we've had meetings about it and cannot for the life of us figure it out. We are the ONLY exchange active in the community forums of the coins we support, we are faster, we are more innovative, we are more responsive - yet - we cannot seem to come close to getting the volume the big guys have. We HAD it with JPC - until bittrex added it and boom - mass exodus. You guys - the JPC community - killed the volume on allcrypt.

I understand the UI isn't the best. A major overhaul is coming. Maybe that's it. Maybe the site just isn't pretty enough. I don't know. None of us understand how we are functionally better in almost every aspect, yet still lose out to the "big guys".

I personally started allcrypt because I wanted a better exchange. I wanted a site with the features everyone wanted. I thought we delivered. Yet - we are still treading water.

We are welcome to hear any and all feedback. You can submit a support ticket on the site or send an email to contact # allcrypt , c0m (trying to keep the spambots from grabbing that)

Thanks

People want Web 2.0 or whatever they're calling it these days.  If you have a nicely designed site and can prove it is more secure and more stable than other "bigger" exchanges, then the people will trade.  From what I have seen, if the coin has a small but active base, they tend to flock to 1 exchange so the volume stays somewhat relevant.  Since lots of people use bittrex and it's already bigger, they go there because keeping the numbers up is healthy for the coin.  If it does well with decent volume at 1 exchange, then others add it and getting more eyes on a coin like Jackpot will more than likely stabilize the other exchanges and you'll get your volume back.  If it stays trading at less than 20btc/day on 1 exchange, that is likely to be a slow process until something jumpstarts it. 

Not saying that happens to all, but I've seen it with a few coins that have a bright future but go through a couple rough months first.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:50:29 PM

Dump I see , some one just dumps good. HOpe a recovery will be. Let the force be with jackpot.
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:08:43 PM

My point is twofold.

Thanks

I personally love allcrypt and would have been more than happy to stay there. Of course we need to flock to the volume and honestly I think it's 100% aesthetics. Software has become so much form over function that people will prefer animations and minimalistic flat designs, etc etc.  I'd imagine it gives some sense of security and professionalism for many. Me, personally, I like the charts on bittrex, but I strongly prefer how fast all crypt is.  At the same time though, it really could just be all about the name. There are other search engines than Google, but Google itself has become THE fucking verb for searching online. Popularity is just such an exponential force to fight.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:14:34 PM

Jackpotcoin (JPC)   0.00000038 BTC   +1805.95% past month

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers/BTC/

nice  Smiley

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
M31

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:06:53 AM

My point is twofold.

Thanks

That's a great question allcrypt, and I understand the frustration of it all when the mob does not follow logic, but each other, round and round.

When I do my next big trade, it will be at your exchange.

The only thing I can think of in answer to your question is what you already alluded to: pretty site.  Sad as that is.. it's true and I think you nailed it.

Dudes go all gaga-altruistic over a hot chick, measurably dropping IQ, and the same can be said for a pretty site, functionality be damned.

JPC might get a boost from the exposure of hanging out with hot chicks, but it would do much better if it had a job. 

We *need* more ways to showcase this coin, get it used for not only gambling, but payments at more mundane sites, so it doesn't end up yet another scummy P&D.  Speed is our killer feature, and the fastest way to get that used IMHO is an android app that allows home gamers to gamble/play (poker, monopoly etc).  After that, a retailer who could use high speed, like a hot dog stand, or live internet events that can use payments to gather data real-time.

The jackpot feature will fade, rendering the name of this coin a little off, at which point we'll either ghost or have a large/secure enough network to push the speed and, hopefully by then, market depth.  I really think adding an anonymizer would give this coin a huge boost, but I've tried every way to reach dev without success, and nobody here seems keen.  Maybe you could think of something for that allcrypt?

I can't make the app idea happen, nor can I build a good casino site -- I can only nag here and hope that someone with the skill to make it happen and the insight to see past the 'pumping value / expanding the exchange base' is listening.

Sorry allcrypt, slight tangent there, but I'm sure you get it more than most.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:11:53 AM

Just bought nearly 500k JPC on Allcrypt...it's hard with the volume as it is right now to get orders picked up quickly though. Sad
xojex

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:03:35 AM

"...but it would do much better if it had a job."

It needs to polish up it's resume and dress for success.

People have pointed out issues in this thread that the developer has ignored. These points need to be address and corrected. One such issue for an accurate number of POW/POS generated coins to be posted to the original post. I feel strongly 30 billion number this is holding back new investors and the price.

The Dev needs brand Jackpot so it stands out from the crowd. There are around 700 crypto coins and the vast majority are failures. When you copy what they are doing, you lump yourself in with their failure. First, I would drop coin from the name. Label it as 'Jackpot' and you've already differentiating yourself from majority of other coins. Also, this badge...

...is just embarrassing. To me it screams "I'm a kid with a hacked copy of Photoshop and I know nothing." Offering bounties only encourages the amateurs here to participate. Just my opinion, but the Dev really needs to develop a solid brand vision and seek out professionals to pull it off. Jackpot really should be trying to be the most bad-ass purple elephant in the crypto crowd. Not following those that have failed. If you don't pull it together, users, merchants, and investors will pass on it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:22:18 AM

The key issue with Allcrypt is i think is a lot of people don't have experience with it yet.
Take Cryptsy for example i have had infinite conversations with pretty much every single staff member and
i could tell you all kinds of trivia about them and that exchange..

So.. for one thing people don't know if they can trust Allcrypt yet (there is a lot of new random start up exchanges that come and go)
And the Allcrypt name could easily get lost in the shuffle.

I signed up at Allcrypt because of various coins it had that others did not pretty much and i stayed because of how it works
and how when there was some problems they were handled pretty quickly and fairly and because of features like the Favorite markets.
communication has been better than many other well known places too.. simply saying nothing when markets are down is not acceptable.
cough cough Cryptsy lol

So if i rewind a bit here, i think the issue is partly because people don't know Allcrypt.
and then also because Bittrex or what ever got a head start..
they already have other people trading other coins and it was those guys i bet on other coins that simply switched market pages from insert name shit coin to JPC
Where as on Allcrypt a lot of people would have to register / sign up.

As long as you *try and do your best to inform people of down times or issues etc and can handle them ok and no major hacking's then i will keep using Allcrypt.

I have been burned arb'ing far too many times on other exchanges where markets were frozen and only after harassment would a staff member even admit the issue
and then i'd get a pissy bs snotty excuse about it which would often turn out to be a bold face lie.. and others have come to this exact conclusion independently also.
AKA: MARKET MANIPULATION
They tell you to stfu and threaten to ban your and mock you and say ohhh another "conspiracy"..
But in reality some of these exchanges have ZERO respect for their clients and your all just pieces of shit lemmings.. pawns in their Crypto-Chess game.
And they get away with it because Fanboyism is rampant and out of control in this scene.. and lemming momentum..

we have people with a low level of intelligence screaming loudly all the time with 1,000 foot chips on their shoulders..
Crypto drags in the dregs.. all the little pro's out there from every corner of the internet..
All those cocky jack of all trades that think they are better than others.. all wrapped up in one tight package here called thee Altcoin scene.

Stamping around like a big shot and putting your money where your mouth is is two different things.
90% of people in this scene talk shit and hide like cowards..
Take Supercoin and busoni.. no one is going to want to take the wrath he got for speaking up on something.
so what happens is even if people see something or they know better they cower in the corner like a pussy.. taking what ever is handed to them.
1 year almost and i have been by myself backing my mouth up and taking the repercussions and acting as i see fit with my BRAIN,
and not just following what ever the dumb lemmings are doing today and i get harassed about it non stop and Trolled lots over it all.
there is like 3 or 4 guys who hunt me every chance they get and they also use an endless stream of shell account to try and stir up a mob to get there way or make me look bad.. and they do this to anyone that rocks the boat and threatens their grip on all this crap.

there is a few of us i can name quickly who have stepped up when 90% all cower and hide.
and they know who they are..

this is not going to change.. or it will be mind shatteringly tough to do so..

when Crypto lemmings get a hard on for something you can't steer them away.. even if it is straight off a cliff, They are cocky GREEDY idiots.
Take Cryptsy for example rather than these people going and signing up at another exchange after a problem..
they just bitch and stay there and take it.. letting them do it again.
and then being fanboys about it and making excuse(s) for them..
The majority here is nothing more than a battered wife making excuses for their boyfriend beating them senseless.
What ya gonna do ? lol

Allcrypt.. all i can say is keep on, Keepin' on Wink
You doing good and if your are really truly better you will gradually gain more ground and get more success but it HAS to take some time.
And lastly maybe think of some interesting promotions etc

Me ? I started using Allcrypt because of Arb'ing coins.. and if Allcrypt can pledge to watch our backs then great.. we know arb'ing is risky as hell Sad
So step one i think is make damn sure you got us ARB'ers covered.. we understand if there is issues with coins.. what we do NOT understand
is why on some exchanges we are given no warning and only find out a market is broken after we sent coins (market manipulation)
And that is my no. 1 concern with exchanges above all else and the root of that issue is communication.
And guys only abuse the exchange position / power and try and manipulate the market when they can get away with it..
the small guys can't.. power corrupts
and throw money into the mix and.. lol

prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:42:30 AM

Thanks

I moved from your exchange to Bittrex due to lack of price and orders auto-update. And I like current price in the page title on Bittrex.
AliMan

Activity: 2016
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:25:42 AM

Price has been stable, even though people have been dumping.

#3 wave claim was a false one.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: