Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
Mineit

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:44:48 AM

wow, net hashrate is also going to an alltime high: "difficulty" : 574.60984638 -> next: 747.86530981 ^^

o.O nice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:45:39 AM

You have much better knowledge and insight in term of trading, why don't you try to have a look at Talkcoin? It is the new DRK/JPC and still a lot of people don't know about it.

Hey, that looks very interesting (not from making money point of view but actually as an idea).

Will definitely check it out. Thanks !

That coin just goes on exchange for 4 days. It will stay under radar of whale like JPC for a while. Who knows that JPC from 2 sat could go to 68 sat today? Anyway I made terrible mistakes with JPC and DRK already. But it's life.  Grin
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:52:16 AM

You have much better knowledge and insight in term of trading, why don't you try to have a look at Talkcoin? It is the new DRK/JPC and still a lot of people don't know about it.

Hey, that looks very interesting (not from making money point of view but actually as an idea).

That coin just goes on exchange for 4 days. It will stay under radar of whale like JPC for a while. Who knows that JPC from 2 sat could go to 68 sat today? Anyway I made terrible mistakes with JPC and DRK already. But it's life.  Grin

yeah, don't you worry, everyday there's a chance to make money. I was lucky with two coins the last days: JPC and SLM. I was able to sell a bunch of SLM for 0.05 BTC right after it hit BTER, and I was really lucky with solomining when it launched.

SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:18:09 PM

Page 200, YAY!!!

This is going well, hurray for us. Smiley

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:14:40 PM

why don't you try to have a look at Talkcoin? It is the new DRK/JPC and still a lot of people don't know about it.

ok, I've bought muy first batch of Talkcoin on your recommendation.

(I've got 25 so far Shocked, but still waiting on the rest of my order to be fulfilled).
AizenSou

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:19:13 PM

why don't you try to have a look at Talkcoin? It is the new DRK/JPC and still a lot of people don't know about it.

(I've got 25 so far Shocked, but still waiting on the rest of my order to be fulfilled).

Haha it's still super cheap now. Unfortunately all of my BTC are stucked in DRK now. I didn't follow your advice and buy more DRK at 0.016 yesterday so I'm out of BTC for at least 3 days.
Buy TACs and thank me later. And that time I never dump my TAC to you again, ever.  Grin

Happy trading.

PS: btw I try to learn to read some charts too. Look at the order books @ bittrex. 3 BTCs would get TAC to 5k sat at 11 BTCs brings it to 10k sat. Do you think it is bullish ? I'll try to clear some altcoins shit and bought some TAC @ this price.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:22:31 PM

i would rather keep an eye on heavycoin, i smell something is incoming there

gpu algo refuge, it was expected that they would have been pumped, now that x11/13 are garbage for them
AizenSou

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:23:56 PM

i would rather keep an eye on heavycoin, i smell something is incoming there

Haha I'm a small HVC bag holder since 2 months and would be happy if someone is willing to carry this task for me. Btw thanks for your info.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

PS: btw I try to learn to read some charts too. Look at the order books @ bittrex. 3 BTCs would get TAC to 5k sat at 11 BTCs brings it to 10k sat. Do you think it is bullish ?

Not necessarily.

All coins have to get over what I call the "coin launch U-bend".

If it gets listed on an exchange early on, there is very little supply (if it's a POW). Prices are usually high because of the low volume. Then as supply picks up, it pushes the price down as demand usually takes longer to arrive at the price equation because it takes a while for the coin to get known whereas mining starts immediately with low difficulty. Finally, as the coin gets more publicity, demand overtakes supply and the price starts to rise past the initial  "pre-u-bend" launch point.

Think of it like when you're taking a "dump". It sits in the bowl until you flush - thats the mining supply coming online. Then it gets over the U-Bend (point of lowest price) and carries on it's way as demand picks up. (Sorry about the graphic analogy, but at least you won't forget it  Shocked  Wink   )

For example, right at the start of Jackpot coin, there was very little supply. I bought quite a few at 9. (i.e. it only took 0.5 of my BTC to push the price up to 9). But later on much more JPC became available at 2, 3 and 4 Satoshis. Now, more recently sine popping up on MarketCap, it has got to much higher levels.

So the bottom of the "U-Bend for JPC was about 2 Satoshis, even though it traded higher before that.

Maxcoin was a good extreme case. People were paying huge premiums for "getting it early" - only a few days after it was launched. Thats because Max Keiser hyped it even *before* it got to the U-Bend phase. He must have known what he was doing, hyping a coin on worldwide TV at the point of lowest supply.

I like Max Keiser, but a word of advice - if ever he makes any crypto currency market calls DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE. The only thing that he ever got right was Bitcoin itself a few years back. All his alt coin calls and bitcoin price-points are garbage. I don't know if he does it on purpose or not but everything always goes 180 degrees to what he says.
Andy2009

Activity: 697
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:23:22 PM

So far today just over 11% of ALL JPC that exists has changed owners.  Shocked
Bidcoind

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:34:56 PM

Jackpotcoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Jackpotcoin.

Generate buzz for Jackpotcoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

http://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/bidcoind.gifhttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/Buy-and-Sells.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/globalsign.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/auctions.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/mtcalls.jpg

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Jackpotcoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Jackpotcoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Jackpotcoin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay Jackpotcoin direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Jackpotcoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Jackpotcoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
direct contact the dev for any questions:
 info@bidcoind.com
atomrigs

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:53:12 PM

the person who has been buying since 2 sat will cash out one day

That would be me Wink

I bought all of mine between 2 and 6, but I've already sold a whole pile and I'm not going to be doing any "crashing" with the rest. This isn't Mooncoin - it has some great fundamentals that can take it a long way.

Look at it this way. We have a coin supply which is 1/27th of Doge's, yet Doge's price is still well above JPC. Also:

- JPC is up and coming
 - it has its own "sector" in the gaming and gambling world, so can be sustained
 - it has a rock solid technical basis. very fast transactions, a perfectionist dev, a great Mac wallet (always a test of completeness)
 - it has modern advanced algos with this interlaced POS / POS approach. A great innovation which is proving to be a success (witness lightning transaction speed)
 - it has the first true random jackpot algorithm and both miners and buyers love it. Miners get a crack at the jackpot and buyers get great interest for staking

So, corrected for coin supply, we are at less than 1/30th of the Doge price.

Lets say JPC can realistically get to half the Dogue price (or a quarter if you want to be conservative) bearing in mind that Doge is a "dead on its feet" coin.

That would mean:

JPC @ 1/4 Doge: 270 Satoshis
JPC @ 1/2 Doge: 540 Satoshis

That's the reasoning and calculations for whales not dumping. (I am less of a whale now that I was but still got a fair bit). And even if they do, there is a basis for demand resurging. You've already seen that - we've revisited the 30's levels 4 times now. Mooncin had 1 pump to 60 and dead.

This coin is going places.

P.S. One more thing. With JPC's rise on Coinmarketcap, difficulty is going to skyrocket. That means no more easy mining and much better distribution EXCEPT for the Jackpot winner. So think about that for a second. You've suddenly got a far higher incentive to keep mining even when the difficulty goes up while at the same time keeping the market healthy by spreading the wealth out.

This coin hasn't even popped up on Coinwarz yet. It soon will.

Do you know Dev is Korean and JPC has strong support in Korean alt coin community?
Both miners and traders at an early stage were mostly Korean, therefore have huge portion of JPC.

Having already secured profit by virtue of getting in early, they still wait for further rise above 100sat.

I am also Korean actually, just made over 28btc profit by buying at 5~9sat and selling at 38~45sat.

The reason I dumped my coin was that JPC price seems to be overheating in spite of its remarkable development.
There also has been several tiny manipulations in the Korean Community "DDENGLE" to boost the crypto.

I don't think the price of JPC is worth equal yet that of DOGE, NOBL, etc.   

Be aware of sudden dump. You should keep the XC case in mind on trading.

If the price overtakes more than twice as you say, then I'll have to rebuy over 200sat maybe. Grin

I am the leader of ddengle's JPC community.
Congratulations on your nice profits.
I am not sure what you described as "tiny manipulations" is, but I know our member's royalty is even stronger than DOGE's community while the size is much smaller though.

Our first target is not at near 100 sat range.

To understand the true value of JPC, you need to have ability to distinguish which one is a new innovative paradigm shifter, and which one is just a packaged copycat with pure hyped pump-dump operations.

For the long term, only true paradigm shifter with strong community's support can win.

DOGE has the greatest community, but lacks true technological innovations, and will die if they don't give up the scrypt hash algorithm.
It is not worth to mention about another dying copycat, NOBLE.

Anonymity feature became a very important one in recent altcoin trends. However it will become quite common standard if it is really important feature. JPC also can add this feature with its own concept. The reason JPC does not has that feature right now is only because the first development stage focused on the other fundamental features - new hash algo, true pow/pos hybrid, ultra fast transaction speed, etc.

Overall, in terms of unique technological advancement and possibility of new paradigm shift, JPC is far superior to XC, and can be compared to DARK.

I have no doubt JPC will be in the top 10 market cap among all coins within few months as far as we support the coin.

If you think this coin is just another small event pump-dump coin, your insight on the whole coin industry is very limited.

CoinBounties

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:35:16 PM

JackpotCoin bounties are now updated on:
bamb

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:10:57 PM

yeah, don't you worry, everyday there's a chance to make money. I was lucky with two coins the last days: JPC and SLM. I was able to sell a bunch of SLM for 0.05 BTC right after it hit BTER, and I was really lucky with solomining when it launched.
You are RIGHT! PM for chance to get in the game! Don't want to call it "P and D"

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bamb

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

Haha it's still super cheap now. Unfortunately all of my BTC are stucked in DRK now. I didn't follow your advice and buy more DRK at 0.016 yesterday so I'm out of BTC for at least 3 days.
Buy TACs and thank me later. And that time I never dump my TAC to you again, ever.  Grin

Happy trading.

PS: btw I try to learn to read some charts too. Look at the order books @ bittrex. 3 BTCs would get TAC to 5k sat at 11 BTCs brings it to 10k sat. Do you think it is bullish ? I'll try to clear some altcoins shit and bought some TAC @ this price.
How do I learn to read chart? I'm all ears, ready to learn from you.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

NOTICE: Due to a large increase in server hosting costs required to keep pool performance good with the increased hashrate I'm going to be introducing a 2% fee for Hash@Me from 12:00EDT 06/10/2014. I hope that's OK. Thanks for mining with us guys, JPC to the moon! Smiley
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:56:08 PM

Is there a mirror for the windows wallet? The link in the OP times out for me. In fact everything on the jackpot.info site times out.  Huh

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

You can grab it from Spoetnik's mirror. Smiley

try the mirror link in first post too..

if it still don't work let me know and i can upload it to some place for ya Smiley

edit:

http://ul.to/k3wuawtd

That is windows wallet v1.3

It's clean and untampered with in any way with no extra junk in there Smiley

working great. thanks you Grin
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:14:11 PM

You can grab it from Spoetnik's mirror. Smiley

try the mirror link in first post too..

if it still don't work let me know and i can upload it to some place for ya Smiley

edit:

http://ul.to/k3wuawtd

That is windows wallet v1.3

It's clean and untampered with in any way with no extra junk in there Smiley

working great. thanks you Grin
Got it. Thanks

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:14:57 PM

NOTICE: Due to a large increase in server hosting costs required to keep pool performance good with the increased hashrate I'm going to be introducing a 2% fee for Hash@Me from 12:00EDT 06/10/2014. I hope that's OK. Thanks for mining with us guys, JPC to the moon! Smiley

Fine by me.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: