Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcoin is the Future!  (Read 2744 times)
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:57:43 PM

i'm like darkcoin more and more everyday. BC too
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:01:34 PM

http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkcoinWhitepaper.pdf

Please look through that before making baseless assumptions...Darksend is the solution for Bitcoin's blockchain. You cannot see a sender's address nor will you be able to identify the amount of coins held by someone using Darkcoin.

I haven't asked the white paper but the code!

Can you post here the source code about darksend?

You can't because there is absolutely nothing and nobody has verified it.

What you read is not what you get...

Code will be released after "Final Release" stage. After some BETAs, now we are in "Release Candidate" stage.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:01:34 PM

It's not even remotely "truly anonymous" (ZeroCoin) or "private" (CryptoNote).

If you look at ZeroCoin specs closely, you'd see that it's centralized similar to Ripple in a way and no one wants that.....and CryptoNote is not anonymous..

Darkcoin is the first.

DarkCoin/DarkSend is a broken implementation of CoinJoin.  It was made by gmaxwell to promote privacy.  The DarkCoin implementation doesn't do exactly what you think it does, and appears to rely on points of centralization called master nodes. These are central points of failure and attack vectors.

ZeroCoin/ZeroCash require trusted parameters to start the chain, yes.  This has been a source of controversy mostly because when the parameters have been generated, even if it's in a decentralized fashion (as proposed), it's impossible for you to tell what's going on in the chain because all you see are ZKPs that indicate whether a block/tx is correct or not any nothing else.

CryptoNote relies on stealth addressing, ring signatures, and denominations to maintain privacy, all of which are features that required the use of people like actual cryptographers to develop.  CryptoNote already has more privacy features than DarkCoin has been been able to implement in the past three months.

See: https://cryptonote.org/img/cryptonote_transaction.png
https://bytecoin.org/whitepaper.pdf

Don't bother with tacotime he has been proven to be an idiot numerous times. He stays out of the darkcoin forum with his FUD out of fear.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:05:31 PM

So as Darkcoin's only innovation is its anonymity why would we use use Darkcoin once other better coins and systems have anonymity?

I'll give you a clue....TIMBER!!!
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:06:24 PM

Don't bother with tacotime he has been proven to be an idiot numerous times. He stays out of the darkcoin forum with his FUD out of fear.

ooook

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
a00r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:11:47 PM

bitquark is the future
MoneroExpress

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:18:46 PM

Cryptonote is just the tech behind the coin. There is not a coin implemented yet that will do well.

Monero is here
IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:19:25 PM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

"Facts" by cryptohunter, 15 y.o. angry expert in cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:24:43 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 05:38:59 PM by tacotime

Cryptonote is just the tech behind the coin. There is not a coin implemented yet that will do well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

People are voting for Monero with their wallets rather than their mouths right now... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578192.0

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:30:24 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 08:40:55 PM by flipme

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

People are voting for Monero with their wallets rather than their mouths right now... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578192.0

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
iHeartSmartArt

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:53:35 PM

I don't have darkcoin at this moment, but i was thinking about it to have some. I'll see. You may be right.
lol im with you on this one. Missed the train into btc still early for Darkcoin. Darkcoin has gone all the way as far as giving cryptocurrency true privacy.

no the future is still bitcoin deal with it
Although Bitcoin has volume now, it will not necessarily serve as the most preferred form of payment for anonymous online transactions(Bits original promise was a virtual-off-shore-account turned out to be an open ledger test trail. ok the market likes these things... Now lets make one much more private and decentralized. 2014 year of the Darkcoin?!).

Darksend will be fully integrated in the system this month of May 2014. After which point, Darkcoin goes dark!
Masternodes promise to provide superior transaction anonymity compared to all existing cryptocurrencies on the market.

You are just in time for the first anonymous digital currency. https://darkcointalk.org/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:14:15 PM

"Facts" by cryptohunter, 15 y.o. angry expert in cryptocurrencies.  Smiley

Facts are facts - sorry that age doesn't come into it.

Those trying to distract from the facts are trying to hide them.

biyelala

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:30:52 PM

I do love Darkcoin as you . After scrypt asic , X11 will be accept by lots of people .
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:44:21 PM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Ohh dear, another one of these. Roll Eyes Seen it before have we? Tongue

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
iHeartSmartArt

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:47:45 PM

Ohh dear, another one of these. Roll Eyes Seen it before have we? Tongue

Not true sir. Not 50%. None of that matters. And someone biased named "IloveAnnoCoin" wrote that.. 5% of the total coin are out as of now. http://bitinfocharts.com/darkcoin/

Bitcoin has had a very similar instamine, and more problems then they care to admit.

Basically, I am saying Darkcoin will work out and its a great coin with real potential. Do some research for yourselves.  

You are just in time for the first anonymous digital currency. https://darkcointalk.org/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: