Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Gold? What would you pick?  (Read 298881 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:46:20 AM

Bitcoins are predicting a very bright future, and prices rise. But gold is stable. So it all depends on the person. Ready to risk it or not

hope you right Smiley
i want to save some bitcoin for future i hope i can holding arround 100btc so i can be a richman if btcoin rise to $10.000  Grin Grin Grin
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:25:17 PM

Bitcoins are predicting a very bright future, and prices rise. But gold is stable. So it all depends on the person. Ready to risk it or not

hope you right Smiley
i want to save some bitcoin for future i hope i can holding arround 100btc so i can be a richman if btcoin rise to $10.000  Grin Grin Grin

In terms of price increase bitcoin would have the edge compared to gold since  its price is only slowly increasing as the time  goes  by. It would be  an ideal thing to save  bitcoin more than 100+ btc or more  so that  you would somehow  ensure yourself that you would really gain  nice profits  long term.

bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:32:06 PM

i will pick both of them, because each has advantages, gold good for stability and bitcoin good for growing potential.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:37:51 PM

i will pick both of them, because each has advantages, gold good for stability and bitcoin good for growing potential.

But if you have one choice than of course, most of the members prefer to bitcoin instead of Gold, Actually i always pick bitcoin, because bitcoin has most benefits than gold, One of them, if we have limited assets than we should choice bitcoin.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
manyute

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:38:47 PM

If I am going to hold for long term then my choice is Gold and if I am going for short then I will choose from Bitcoin and Gold because Gold is forever and good option for all time.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:36:45 PM

If I am going to hold for long term then my choice is Gold and if I am going for short then I will choose from Bitcoin and Gold because Gold is forever and good option for all time.

I might agree with you since Gold will be used forever. There are things that primarily associated with Gold even we count for centuries.

But for today, bitcoin can be treated now as long term investment since it's getting more support from the community even for a less percentage day by day.

These two is really a profitable investment but keep in mind that if more users will used these two, the price will be stable but no worries since it's still profitable even with stable price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:41:59 PM

it depends on what you consider to be short and long term. if long term for you means holding your coins for a few years, then you can buy yourself into bitcoin without any problems. even for a period of 5-10 years it can be a great investment if bitcoin lives up to its expectations.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:32:24 PM

But if you have one choice than of course, most of the members prefer to bitcoin instead of Gold, Actually i always pick bitcoin, because bitcoin has most benefits than gold, One of them, if we have limited assets than we should choice bitcoin.
While both gold and bitcoin are good one of the characteristics of bitcoin that I like the most is that is very difficult to confiscate if you took care of your coins.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:40:06 AM

the best and very fast to grow your money bitcoin still the best
but investment use bitcoin in the best only trading and shorterm not longterm
its long time investment and saving your money gold is good
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:57:39 AM

If you want a faster result of your investment no question bitcoin is the answer, but anything that is fast and offers great rewards is a high risk investment, gold on the other hand will only offer you a very small percentage of income in your investment but you can ensure that it would be consistent and will not disappear.
Jonar21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:05:43 AM

To keep their savings in gold bullion is much better than to have virtual money without being able to touch them. But exactly where to store the gold, it is a problem. Banks do not have confidence.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:35:57 AM

Ofcourse it is better to chose bitcoin than gold as of now im just comparing and had some research all bout bitcoin and gold bitcoin is not that yet in demand not like gold but gold is hard to find and it is not that like you can get in everywhere from the internet bitcoin you can get that free and sell it with a price.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:56:47 AM

Im going to choose bitcoin ofcourse gold is not that accurate in price and people hard work to find a gold you can't earn gold from internet not like in bitcoin you can earn it everywhere in this forum trading , investment selling goods and etc.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:46:45 PM

Im going to choose bitcoin ofcourse gold is not that accurate in price and people hard work to find a gold you can't earn gold from internet not like in bitcoin you can earn it everywhere in this forum trading , investment selling goods and etc.
This is  the  true advantage  of bitcoin  on to  gold  because you would able to earn bitcoin  online  and in  many ways  its either  investing or gaining it for free. Prices are  on concern too and the movement is  much  more  higher compared to gold but in value  i think gold would have the edge.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:41:50 PM

This is  the  true advantage  of bitcoin  on to  gold  because you would able to earn bitcoin  online  and in  many ways  its either  investing or gaining it for free. Prices are  on concern too and the movement is  much  more  higher compared to gold but in value  i think gold would have the edge.

Gold will never go higher after certain level but there is no limit in bitcoins, we cannot image how higher it can go in future and the best thing about bitcoin is that you can even earn it in many ways.
x|8y8|x

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:16:24 PM

Gold will never go higher after certain level but there is no limit in bitcoins, we cannot image how higher it can go in future and the best thing about bitcoin is that you can even earn it in many ways.
yes that is right to say that gold price cannot increase in such a short time that we can expect from bitcoin, therefore i will also like to invest in bitcoin instead of gold.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:40:14 PM

I think bitcoin is suitable for any type of investment does not like gold that had to wait a long time to get up high, you can invest long-term and short-term in bitcoin

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:55:02 PM

I think bitcoin is suitable for any type of investment does not like gold that had to wait a long time to get up high, you can invest long-term and short-term in bitcoin
Bitcoin is more liable and fast movement of the price.. unlike gold that every year is just a small percentage or interest that you can get but its safe. than bitcoin..
Also the difference i can earn bitcoins here in forum and other activity online unlike gold that you need to buy it before you can have it..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:15:10 PM

yes that is right to say that gold price cannot increase in such a short time that we can expect from bitcoin, therefore i will also like to invest in bitcoin instead of gold.
Bitcoin should cross the gold value on the next years, i do believe 0,01bitcoins will be worthing around 100- 200 dollars, in any case gold potencial earnings are nothing if we do compare with bitcoin that at 2020 will double its value once again.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

The price appreciation of the gold is just the same as the inflation. I think the bitcoin will rise faster.

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: