News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437758 times)
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:46:14 PM

Thanks guys for your mails. Lets keep it going.
kid_brook

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:23:09 PM

Hey guys,

Apologies for all that's been happening with SFR. I agree there has been zero public activity regarding it. But this project is definitely not abandoned.
I would like some help with PR to get the coin back and running and also a roadmap put down by the community on what this currency should include and where we would like to see this currency go.
The blockchain is working fine.
I am going to fix the wallet and website and get it rolling.

It seems bittrex has delisted the currency. It would be huge help if you guys could contact them and have it added again.

Thanks

Can you fix Android wallet as well.... I do have some sizable amount there.

thanks Rosh,

hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:36:25 PM

Hey guys,

Apologies for all that's been happening with SFR. I agree there has been zero public activity regarding it. But this project is definitely not abandoned.
I would like some help with PR to get the coin back and running and also a roadmap put down by the community on what this currency should include and where we would like to see this currency go.

It seems bittrex has delisted the currency. It would be huge help if you guys could contact them and have it added again.

Thanks

Can you fix Android wallet as well.... I do have some sizable amount there.

thanks Rosh,

I was like you, it's really inconvenient
innominatus

Activity: 126

You have to get lost before you can find yourself.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:40:15 PM

Dev, can i translate in to Lithuanian and get a bounty for that. That would be my first Saffron earned,
and that's a lot to translate Smiley
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:37:57 PM

Bittrex delisting was kind of a shitty move considering they asked for an average volume and they got it. I am not really sure what is their problem.

It's a junk coin, it's always been a junk coin, and it will always be a junk coin.

Quote from: ANN
Any algorithm has equal chance of finding the next block on an average

Quote from: debug.log
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : too many blocks from same algo
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ThreadRPCServer method=gettransaction
ThreadRPCServer method=getaccount
'nuff said Undecided

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:01:29 PM

Bittrex delisting was kind of a shitty move considering they asked for an average volume and they got it. I am not really sure what is their problem.

It's a junk coin, it's always been a junk coin, and it will always be a junk coin.

Quote from: debug.log
<snip>
'nuff said Undecided

SFR will only allow 3 block solved per algo, before another algo takes over. If you hate this, you can configure your miner to only mine --time-limit-N algo at a time. If you point your latest GPU/ASIC at 1 algo only it continuously will happen.
It is perhaps a weak point, but recently 4 out of 5 algos have been working fine. I don't have an x11 ASIC.
SFR will need community support, but the blockchain is working fine. Not talking about Bittrex, but too many exchanges are now dumping minable coins in preference to premined POS coins, that dump quickly in value.
As far as exchanges go, Bittrex as always had to high a minimum order size. C-Cex is dumping coins in favour of premined ICO's, at far less value. Yobit will have its wallet in maintenance mode. Even cryptopia is now getting tougher, but there are less working blockchains there than SFR has.
Best thing if dev has is act together. Probably too busy on another premined ICO, unfortunately.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:46:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 10:01:36 PM by ComputerGenie

SFR will only allow 3 block solved per algo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWDNPriUY8

On average, more blocks are rejected every day than the total amount of blocks "allowed"!

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:30:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 11:40:43 PM by Wasda

what I don't understand is why DEV waited until coin get delisted then decided to show up ?? wtf Huh Huh this coin deserved to get delisted. i'm glad. please just let this shit coin die

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:29:13 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks

The best thing you can do to get the coin relisted is for you to talk to Bill directly - I've been dealing with this myself over the XSEED market and he wants to talk to an active developer who can articulate the plans for the project so he can evaluate whether it'll make sense for them to keep it going until the volume picks up. 

My understanding is that Bittrex is currently being vetted by either investors and/or regulators who are picking apart their business and are pushing them to dump any markets that are unprofitable. But they seem able to be at least a little flexible on this point IF they can talk to the developer and get a good sense of their plans.

Hope that helps.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:08:40 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks

The best thing you can do to get the coin relisted is for you to talk to Bill directly - I've been dealing with this myself over the XSEED market and he wants to talk to an active developer who can articulate the plans for the project so he can evaluate whether it'll make sense for them to keep it going until the volume picks up. 

My understanding is that Bittrex is currently being vetted by either investors and/or regulators who are picking apart their business and are pushing them to dump any markets that are unprofitable. But they seem able to be at least a little flexible on this point IF they can talk to the developer and get a good sense of their plans.

Hope that helps.

I have been talking to Bill. Demand will ensure the coin to be listed again.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

Demand will ensure the coin to be listed again.

AKA:
"I got my BTC out of the deal, I'm done working for any more"

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:30:07 PM

Bittrex coin removal policy:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:59:46 PM

If the dev can't even fork out 0.03BTC per year to keep the site/dowloads alive, what would make a community want to spend 10 times that, per day, to keep it on an exchange?

SaffronCoin is a fail, mining SaffronCoin was a fail, exchanging SaffronCoin was a fail, and SaffronCoin wallets (which have been broken for well over a year) are a fail.

Let the fail die!

kid_brook

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:08:01 PM

If the dev can't even fork out 0.03BTC per year to keep the site/dowloads alive, what would make a community want to spend 10 times that, per day, to keep it on an exchange?

SaffronCoin is a fail, mining SaffronCoin was a fail, exchanging SaffronCoin was a fail, and SaffronCoin wallets (which have been broken for well over a year) are a fail.

Let the fail die!

At least you have said your piece.

I have high hopes for this coin since its inception but along the way there are ups and downs on the developer's part that we do not need to know or that he/she will explain why suddenly forgotten this project.

I am not for or against Him for I am just another prospector in this world of crypto currencies that somehow I can get something out of my investments.

I have invested in this coin several nodes which  you guys have in your saffroncoin.conf. They are all my servers dedicated for this coin..

"If you are having trouble getting your wallet to sync, you can use the following nodes, most of which are amazingly supplied by kid_brook for some reason he doesn't even seem sure of himself:

addnode=23.229.124.34:19717
addnode=23.95.112.227:19717
addnode=23.95.112.118:19717
addnode=23.95.112.228:19717
addnode=198.46.156.221:19717
addnode=23.95.112.219:19717
addnode=23.94.12.100:19717
addnode=172.245.56.167:19717
addnode=192.210.135.149:19717

Roshan should comeback here and do something. I already mentioned above that I will not renew those servers which will expire this coming  December. Any way maybe just 3 of them will exist till 2017.

Smiley
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:53:37 PM

I have invested in this coin several nodes which  you guys have in your saffroncoin.conf. They are all my servers dedicated for this coin..
OK, so you get 2 bonus Brownie Points for supporting a fail for years longer than the dev!

https://youtu.be/vNKNhRfrLfc

kid_brook

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:25:04 PM

OK, so you get 2 bonus Brownie Points for supporting a fail for years longer than the dev!

https://youtu.be/vNKNhRfrLfc

I can't hardly understand what you are saying. And all of your 84 post on this board were nonsense.

At least I tried my best to help the community.... And you?Huh?

Cheers.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:59:22 AM

I can't hardly understand what you are saying. And all of your 84 post on this board were nonsense.

Cheers.

1. You don't seem capable of reading 84 whole posts (or understanding that 84 activity is not 84 posts).
2. Having wasted the hashrate to mine nearly 40% of all blocks, for months now, I've done more than my share of keeping the coin active on the exchange.
3. If you learn to read English, you'll have an easier time reading my 200+ posts.
4. BLOW ME!

DashPro

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:56:57 AM

Hi everyone !
Have a nice day Smiley
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:46:12 AM

Hi everyone !
Have a nice day Smiley
Grin
You too!

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:10:55 AM

Cheers.

1. You don't seem capable of reading 84 whole posts (or understanding that 84 activity is not 84 posts).
2. Having wasted the hashrate to mine nearly 40% of all blocks, for months now, I've done more than my share of keeping the coin active on the exchange.
3. If you learn to read English, you'll have an easier time reading my 200+ posts.
4. BLOW ME!

Ahhh i missed bitcointalk. Missed all the FUD and nonsensical posts.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: