Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:32:38 PM

is the appliance to sharecoin is over?

Yes, it is over. You can buy at the exchanges only, if interested.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:35:46 PM

Yeah, they're already distributed. But you can join the multipool and get some SHARE that way.

http://sharecoin.info/#multipool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:47:37 PM

No..no more free toasters ..(sorry, couldn't resist) Grin

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

lool seeing your sig !!!! i'm a little free toasters Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:12:44 AM

You have a good sense of humor..welcome

iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:14:18 AM

The currency has other value than feeshares.

So you have to separate the concerns. Feeshares are one thing, sharecoin is a completely separate entity.

Just like the point of dollars is it is LEGAL TENDER in the United States. But the value of a USD still exists outside of the US. So being in the UK, you can still trade dollars and they have the same value as dollars do if you trade in the US. Being in the US doesn't magically make dollars more expensive for you.

Let's say you can buy US bonds with USD, but the returns are horrible. The Treasury says "the whole point of USD is for the country to run, so buy the bonds". Just because they tell you to buy doesn't mean you should. The value of a dollar is NOT lower because the US bonds pay a low rate!

Similarly, the value of a sharecoin should not be low because feeshares pay out at a low rate. You are free to speculate on feeshares going up to 600 satoshi (equal to community coin market cap) if you feel like it! Nobody puts a gun to your head and says you should buy feeshares with your sharecoin. So the value of feeshares and sharecoins is not tied.

Extreme example: if 100,000,000,000 = 1 fee share, then a sharecoin is worthless? Even if sharecoins are bought by the multipool every day at 400 satoshi or more?
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:26:41 AM

You have a good sense of humor..welcome
there always no reason to be rude

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:31:15 AM

The currency has other value than feeshares.

So you have to separate the concerns. Feeshares are one thing, sharecoin is a completely separate entity.

Just like the point of dollars is it is LEGAL TENDER in the United States. But the value of a USD still exists outside of the US. So being in the UK, you can still trade dollars and they have the same value as dollars do if you trade in the US. Being in the US doesn't magically make dollars more expensive for you.

Let's say you can buy US bonds with USD, but the returns are horrible. The Treasury says "the whole point of USD is for the country to run, so buy the bonds". Just because they tell you to buy doesn't mean you should. The value of a dollar is NOT lower because the US bonds pay a low rate!

Similarly, the value of a sharecoin should not be low because feeshares pay out at a low rate. You are free to speculate on feeshares going up to 600 satoshi (equal to community coin market cap) if you feel like it! Nobody puts a gun to your head and says you should buy feeshares with your sharecoin. So the value of feeshares and sharecoins is not tied.

Extreme example: if 100,000,000,000 = 1 fee share, then a sharecoin is worthless? Even if sharecoins are bought by the multipool every day at 400 satoshi or more?

You can't compare USD and Sharecoin like that as you can use USD for whatever you want and Sharecoin has no utility at all. Well, it has one: buying Feeshares. But here you are making it a pure speculation coin where buying Feeshares is just not viable. You are missing completely the point of it. You could be doing this with other shitcoins and not with this one and. Good luck with the coin! Will be back if price suffers a correction as I insist, I love the idea and the concept.
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:41:54 AM

FOR "iopq"
From ziplibrary
Seriously dude, ShareCoin is the only coin out there that has true value.
Other coins are just pyramid schemes. They release a coin with a nice name, people jump in, get the coin cheap or for free. Then they brag about the coin everywhere and when new adoptors come in, they just dump the shit it out of that coin and let it die, left the late adoptors with a bag of that coin which has no value at all.
ShareCoin only purpose of exist is to share the revenue from the exchange with  the community. Why we are making ShareCoin instead of just make an exchange? Because doing this will give the exchange a nice head start, thanks to the community. And because the community helped, we are willing to give back 50% of the revenue from our exchange to the community through FeeShare. ShareCoin is just a tool to distribute FeeShare, it has no real value without FeeShare. The FeeShare and ShareCoin distribution method has been planed carefully. One thing we didn't expect is that ShareCoin's price is ridiculous high.
So, you can do whatever you like with you ShareCoin:
Dump them for a quick profit, get BTC and move to other coins that has no real value.
Buy FeeShare with your ShareCoin and earn interest by BTC.
Keep you ShareCoin at ShareXcoin.com to earn interest rate.
Staking ShareCoin with your own wallet.
Just don't complain about the price of FeeShare. That price is fixed and will never change.

Dev said it himself.... But as with any other coin it must be promoted to be successful. ZIP will eat those words Grin

mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:16:24 AM

FFS, we are behind so many stupid coins out there on mintpal voting list.

We need to get listed on mintpal asap so we can get listed on coinpayments.net too.

I need this payment processor fast to start my project with this coin Smiley

Do like C2.0 (NC2) did and have a MintPal vote drive / Giveaway. Took about a week and they were listed. You can afford it Grin

mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:42:08 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 02:04:57 AM by mugwampbro

We need to get listed on mintpal asap so we can get listed on coinpayments.net too.

Do like C2.0 (NC2) did and have a MintPal vote drive / Giveaway. Took about a week and they were listed. You can afford it Grin

the thing is we have crazy volumes for a fresh coin, but a lazy community Smiley

TUT TUT my friend..I'll contact some friends that will vote like madmen and keep doing it til you close the Giveaway! You will be amazed! Contact LIONHEART78 if you want some one to run it for you. Plus...he is one of us and honest as the day is long. 10k please for suggestion  Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:53:19 AM

the thing is we have crazy volumes for a fresh coin, but a lazy community Smiley

Myself, I have a damn good reason to be 'lazy':

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.0;all

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603897.0;all

And people want me to take a leadership role in the aftermath.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:56:30 AM

Smells of the rotting bowels of woolong Shocked

SMELLS OF THE ROTTING BOWELS OF WOOLONG..sorry for your loss, my friend So who stole the money??

userfile

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:01:05 AM

ShareCoin is so hot ! I have pay attention to it lots of days .Good luck with ShareCoin and sharexcoin.com !

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:03:37 AM

FOR "iopq"
From ziplibrary
Other coins are just pyramid schemes. They release a coin with a nice name, people jump in, get the coin cheap or for free. Then they brag about the coin everywhere and when new adoptors come in, they just dump the shit it out of that coin and let it die, left the late adoptors with a bag of that coin which has no value at all.
ShareCoin only purpose of exist is to share the revenue from the exchange with  the community. Why we are making ShareCoin instead of just make an exchange? Because doing this will give the exchange a nice head start, thanks to the community. And because the community helped, we are willing to give back 50% of the revenue from our exchange to the community through FeeShare. ShareCoin is just a tool to distribute FeeShare, it has no real value without FeeShare. The FeeShare and ShareCoin distribution method has been planed carefully. One thing we didn't expect is that ShareCoin's price is ridiculous high.
Dump them for a quick profit, get BTC and move to other coins that has no real value.
Just don't complain about the price of FeeShare. That price is fixed and will never change.

Dev said it himself.... But as with any other coin it must be promoted to be successful. ZIP will eat those words Grin

lol one thing to test that out don't buy feeshare ^^, i think after the distribution sharecoin is independent on its own since th dev don't give a damn value to the coin, the scenario will be here .. after the stock of sharecoin from feeshare dries up, and no more sharecoin holder buying feeshare, the multipool will have a buy pressure to buy from the holder instead from the sharecoin gather from the feeshare thus the increase in value of sharecoin, unless the dev gave up on the multipool, if that happen, community can still step up to make a new one

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:07:31 AM

FOR "iopq"
From ziplibrary

lol one thing to test that out don't buy feeshare ^^, i think after the distribution sharecoin is independent on its own since th dev don't give a damn value to the coin

+ 100 Profit sharing is the best idea in the world! But feeshares return is too low for me ATM. By the time it isn't..they will all be gone. So I wish ZIP all the luck in the world....

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

SMELLS OF THE ROTTING BOWELS OF WOOLONG..sorry for your loss, my friend So who stole the money??

The same cat behind the Edgecoin scam. Above and beyond that, I have no idea.

solstice

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

ShareCoin is so hot ! I have pay attention to it lots of days .Good luck with ShareCoin and sharexcoin.com !

With 249 pages still counting, ShareCoin is really hot. It's time to buy more cheap coins.
mugwampbro

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:14:17 AM

Wasn't there an escrow service? You mean edgecoin guy was the escrow? fuck

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:21:59 AM

Wasn't there an escrow service? You mean edgecoin guy was the escrow? fuck

I think there was one - I didn't know until the curtains came down - but we're putting together a plan to launch NFD anyway. Anyone on the original IPCO list(s) will get their specified allocation for free.

If all goes well, this will be the first scam crypto that winds up developing as if it had not been a scam...

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: