Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Exchanged my sharecoins for Feeshares. Maybe I will see ROI in a year, maybe in 5 months.. or never. Let's see what the dev is up to Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:10:46 PM

If the echange owner want to earn some bucks and get investments from people.. He should put those shares cheap so people could buy and that would motivate people to trade there. OR WAIT to have a good volume so the shares can have a better price. And not start with expesive shares when there is still low volume in a new exchange.. Logic man..
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:11:21 PM

I really dont care about those shares until they have a realistic price or exchange has a lot of volume. That is the reality. Do you really expect that everyone dump coins to 0.3 satoshis so u can buy all the coins with 1 BTC? gtfo

Price of FeeShares won't change, it has been stated by dev multiple times. It's up to you to make the most promising coin I saw in the last months a simple speculation coin that puts in a side the exchange.

You blame me for having dumped, that I miss most important thing in trading but you are both wrong. Most important thing is to see mistakes and you are both blindfolded by your millions of sharecoins. You are going to make other people loose their money.

Me and many others aren't thinking in taking profit with the exchange.. just because those shares are expensive and the volume is low. Simply. If u want to wait for sharecoins to be 0.3 satoshis to buy a share keep waiting.

Obviously no one wants them to be 0.3 satoshi, but 1000x times more when the coin just launched is a bit too much.
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:12:25 PM

The true purpose of ShareCoin is to distribute FeeShare to community, but if holding ShareCoin is more profitable than holding FeeShare, you guys can just hold your ShareCoin, nobody is forcing you to do anything. But the distribution method of FeeShare will never change. It can only be purchased by ShareCoin until 50% of the FeeShare are sold.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

Me and many others aren't thinking in taking profit with the exchange.. just because those shares are expensive and the volume is low. Simply. If u want to wait for sharecoins to be 0.3 satoshis to buy a share keep waiting.

I'm speculating on both sides. I bought @ 100k Share and I got 3 free (my stake) FeeShares. In total an $100ish risk. If it doesn't work out, oh well, I've spent more on a crappy dinner. But there is a huge upside. Calculating the return of a FeeShare based on the revenue from it's 10th day is a little short sighted. It doesn't take into consideration growth of the exchange, the gamin site, growth of Bitcoin, etc.
alexminer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:15:49 PM

ziplibrary, I am saddened by your reply to my last post (which I didn't even expect but as long as you did , thank you).
You highlighted my post but gave no answers to questions that seem to me very relevant to the very existence to sharecoin.
Multipool organization - weak point (by that I mean execution) yes multipool is there but I hardly can say that it serves its purpose.
New investors - what will make them want to hold sharecoins?
Trading BTC received from multipool the way you did is just unprofessional (to say the least) and unethical to dump at prices that are higher then what is at the market at that moment, and telegraphing to everyone who is market participant what your intentions are is plain ridiculous (you said you would support price at 400, while spread right before that declaration was 387 - 350 (roughly)).
Now in your would be reply you said that price is unexpectedly high (?).
So I sold my last 10k "expecting" of what you are expecting - which is lower price.
TBH, i find that you are guys very good ppl, but as they say "good felow is not a profession".

P.S. Will monitor pricing and rebuy later (if I still like direction of sharex team) and BTW if you are so community oriented, why FEESHARES? Why not let everyone who holds
sharecoins to have 50% of what you get from sharex? I mean did you actually gave it a thought? Why support only those members of community who has problem with basic math (understanding ROI)? Why not just give 50% staked in wallets money?, that would in itself would shoot the price of sharecoin quite high (I would expect it to), instead you are just stomping your feet and saying 20k for FEESHARE IT IS and fighting bad publicity that surrounds this issue.
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

That is another important thing. If you want to calculate how much is gonna give you the feeshare in the 10th day u r doing ur maths wrong. There is low volume and the exchange is new. There is new coins. What u expect? 10000 BTC volume now and earn inmediatly? If those feeshares still dont fill ur expectations keep minting, trading, spreading fud or just wait the volume to grow. Dumping and yelling "AHHH... I'm not getting ROI in 3 days if i BUY shares now so i dump! everyone dump!!" Come on..
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

ziplibrary, I am saddened by your reply to my last post (which I didn't even expect but as long as you did , thank you).
You highlighted my post but gave no answers to questions that seem to me very relevant to the very existence to sharecoin.
Multipool organization - weak point (by that I mean execution) yes multipool is there but I hardly can say that it serves its purpose.
Trading BTC received from multipool the way you did is just unprofessional (to say the least) and unethical to dump at prices that are higher then what is at the market at that moment, and telegraphing to everyone who is market participant what your intentions are is plain ridiculous (you said you would support price at 400, while spread right before that declaration was 387 - 350 (roughly)).
So I sold my last 10k "expecting" of what you are expecting - which is lower price.
TBH, i find that you are guys very good ppl, but as they say "good felow is not a profession".

P.S. Will monitor pricing and rebuy later (if I still like direction of sharex team) and BTW if you are so community oriented, why FEESHARES? Why not let everyone who holds
sharecoins to have 50% of what you get from sharex? I mean did you actually gave it a thought? Why support only those members of community who has problem with basic math (understanding ROI)? Why not just give 50% staked in wallets money?, that would in itself would shoot the price of sharecoin quite high (I would expect it to), instead you are just stomping your feet and saying 20k for FEESHARE IT IS and fighting bad publicity that surrounds this issue.

Alex, last time...

The dev didn't SELL shares... he BOUGHT shares with the multi-poll BTC at 400, which was the Bid price at the time of the multipool distributions.

If anyone dumped them, it is the people that got the SHARE from their multipool mining.
ziplibrary (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:19:26 PM

If the echange owner want to earn some bucks and get investments from people.. He should put those shares cheap so people could buy and that would motivate people to trade there. OR WAIT to have a good volume so the shares can have a better price. And not start with expesive shares when there is still low volume in a new exchange.. Logic man..
What a pity that our purpose is not to earn some quick buck, that's why I insisted many times that price won't change. From the very beginning, ShareCoin only purpose is to distribute FeeShare and let people earn 50% revenue from ShareXcoin, which is built by them. Too bad the coin became a pyramid scheme immediately. But sooner or later I believe it will get back to its real value and FeeShare will all be distributed free to people, and those people who own feeshare can enjoy their financial freedom .
P/S: I've just realized that i'm the only dev of a coin that doesn't want the price of that coin to rise Smiley)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:23:21 PM

What a pity that our purpose is not to earn some quick buck, that's why I insisted many times that price won't change. From the very beginning, ShareCoin only purpose is to distribute FeeShare and let people earn 50% revenue from ShareXcoin, which is built by them. Too bad the coin became a pyramid scheme immediately. But sooner or later I believe it will get back to its real value and FeeShare will all be distributed free to people, and those people who own feeshare can enjoy their financial freedom .
P/S: I've just realized that i'm the only dev of a coin that doesn't want the price of that coin to rise Smiley)

An honest dev with a long term plan is such the opposite of what most people are used to in alt coins, everyone sees scam.
ziplibrary (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:25:49 PM

Did you notice that there are people willing to dump the ShareCoin at whatever price it is because it is free? There was a guy sold ShareCoin immediately when he received his ShareCoin from the initial distribution for 0.1 BTC, that's $40 for him out of nothing. And that's make him really happy. He didn't do anything at all for the community. So, do you think those people deserve a share of ShareXcoin? No.
The Free Redistributing of ShareCoin is there to make sure that everyone who own the FeeShare deserve it. It can not be given to those lazy bastard who just come for quick money.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:27:11 PM

The true purpose of ShareCoin is to distribute FeeShare to community, but if holding ShareCoin is more profitable than holding FeeShare, you guys can just hold your ShareCoin, nobody is forcing you to do anything. But the distribution method of FeeShare will never change. It can only be purchased by ShareCoin until 50% of the FeeShare are sold.

How about keeping the FeeShare price at 20k ShareCoins but lowering the total amount of available FeeShares and lowering the extra exhange interest rate.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:27:30 PM

Its inevitable....
You should open a freeshare / btc market in the exchange

He already said he was doing that. 3 Days after all Share have been distributed. And the IPO will be closed at that time until the exchange needs more Share to continue paying interest/multipool.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

Its inevitable....
You should open a freeshare / btc market in the exchange

He already said he was doing that. 3 Days after all Share have been distributed. And the IPO will be closed at that time until the exchange needs more Share to continue paying interest/multipool.

Yes, but I was talking about opening the market now Smiley

Yes, won't be long now. Last guy on the list has 27 more hours to wait. Then FeeShares will start paying dividends.

Then 3 days after that (I assume he won't wait for sig changers for some reason one guy has a wait time of 2068 days, weird) the interest will start flowing and the FeeShare IPO (not sure what else to call it) will close until more Share is needed to pay interest/multipool. So, say by Thursday.
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:35:58 PM

Why do you do this "Exchange interest: Keeping ShareCoin inside the exchange will let you earn interest on ShareCoin itself. The interest  is twice as much the ShareCoin's stake interest rate at that time. " ?
If keep the coins at the exchange will be more profitable than to keep them independently then  people will keep them at your exchange. But then active nodes  will be few. And the network will be susceptible to attacks. The network will be centralized  Sad
Do not make a double interest rate!!! Let Sharecoin will be decentralized!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:48:53 PM

you guys just have to see the golden fruit in the forest.

what we have here is another pos copycat coin aalthough in this case it is more like a mix between mint coin and blackcoin.
pure pos proper distribution...... all good but been there done that.
exchange, shares instead of ipo, profit sharing, business model included.

so basically a benchmark where if price drops below 200 you can buy shares and recover losses, and speculation to drive the price up.
atm you can buy all the sharecoin for 300 BTC

opportunity is a knockin.
after the dip of profit mongers selling their coins
this is gonna be a rock solid coin

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
jonesT

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:50:19 PM

358 Feeshares sold.

SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

WOW  Roll Eyes

4 hours away from this thread and hell broke loose! LMAO

Took me 1/2 hour just to read through these last 4 pages, and then what do I get?

Lot's of crap/shitty posts = noise  Roll Eyes
Much less respect than 4 pages ago = bad mojo  Angry

For Sharecoin, Sharexcoin and ourselves, let's try to keep things relevant and interesting (some were, others not so) ... and keep some level of decency and overall respect to every poster, please. Grin

To that end:

fsb4K does raise a relevant issue. That of network security when there's no distributed mining .
'cause if everybody leaves all their Sharecoins in the exchange to maximize the PoS revenue, then all the staking (read: PoS mining) is done within the exchange and its wallet  Undecided

Zippy, can you address this and explain how/why it may or may not be a problem? Thanks

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:56:57 PM

http://www.sharecoin.support

Lets get the community more involved into this project.

Submit your ideas related to this project, comment other's ideas, vote ideas.

We will do our best to develop your best ideas.

We gonna try to raise a fun dedicated to pay bounties to anybody who is eager to jump in and help us develop your ideas related to this coin.

Don't just sit there and wait for the coin to worth more so you can make some buck. Be part of the project, make yourself useful.

Thanks

I will tip the most voted idea on 17 - May with 10k ShareCoins Wink

Just joined up and cast my first vote. Nice!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

Exchanged my sharecoins for Feeshares. Maybe I will see ROI in a year, maybe in 5 months.. or never. Let's see what the dev is up to Wink

Yeah...I exchanged the bulk of my free coins for 3 feeshares. Didn't hurt in the least. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: