Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you still wants us to continue to support Quarkbar?
Yes - 24 (96%)
No - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED.....  (Read 123099 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:43:52 AM

Hey guys! My android wallet wont connect to any peers. Does anybody have a trusted peer that works?

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:22:00 PM

Hey guys! My android wallet wont connect to any peers. Does anybody have a trusted peer that works?

We would not recommend using that at the moment, because it is not on the new chain yet.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
shursight

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:13:07 PM

We would not recommend using that at the moment, because it is not on the new chain yet.
thanks. how long will it be before its on the new chain? not a big deal as long as I know it will be, because I have all my coins stored there. as long as I know I wont lose them its not a problem. Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:09:54 PM

I have never been able to connect to my wallet for solo mining I have tried many configurations, can anyone please post your conf. and command (nvidia preferably) to gpu mine I use the following and get json error unable to connect even if I change rpc ports...btw I can and have mined any and every other wallet I have as solo.....just can't with QB

rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
maxconnections=300
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=31515
port=31616
gen=1
daemon=0
listen=1
server=1
addnode=qbar.suprnova.cc
addnode=192.3.141.186
addnode=178.62.178.120
addnode=94.156.218.28
addnode=162.243.248.229
addnode=obfuscode.net
addnode=23.226.130.190
addnode=qb.cpu-pool.net
addnode=62.210.178.237:31616
addnode=74.221.221.48:31616
addnode=94.156.218.28
addnode=109.236.86.181
addnode=162.243.248.229
addnode=46.246.25.91

Mining Command:

nvMiner.exe -s 1 -a quark -o 127.0.0.1:31515 -u USER -p PASSWORD

Thanks in advance Smiley
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 03:07:14 AM

Aaaaaaaaaand, it's dead!

Let this be a lesson to all future altcoins, going away for a two week hiatus at your coins peak (even though the internet is accessible from everywhere) is not a good idea.

Kudos to the CRF for capturing the devs scam coins and breathing what life it did back into the coin but unfortunately the quarkbar market never materialised, the android app is broken, qb didn't premier it's own algorithmic innovation because it was given to (absolutely worthless) frycoin instead, most exchanges have now dropped it and those of us who remain are here in the hope of seeing a high of 600-800 satoshi again so we can dump our coins and get the hell out.

Hell I'd accept 400 at this point.

Am I wrong?
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:20:48 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 07:39:33 AM by Jonesd

Aaaaaaaaaand, it's dead!

Let this be a lesson to all future altcoins, going away for a two week hiatus at your coins peak (even though the internet is accessible from everywhere) is not a good idea.

Kudos to the CRF for capturing the devs scam coins and breathing what life it did back into the coin but unfortunately the quarkbar market never materialised, the android app is broken, qb didn't premier it's own algorithmic innovation because it was given to (absolutely worthless) frycoin instead, most exchanges have now dropped it and those of us who remain are here in the hope of seeing a high of 600-800 satoshi again so we can dump our coins and get the hell out.

Am I wrong?

Sorry to see you're losing faith in the coin.

I don't understand what you mean with the two week hiatus, because we are here, still working hard to support the coin in the following ways:

1. Successfully released Pulse. We first tested it on our experimentation coin Frycoin to implement it in our main coin Quarkbar. All our publicity effort was on Quarkbar.
2. We are trying hard to get more publicity. We have over 1300 followers on Twitter and have an upcoming article on Cryptocoinsnews.
3. Experimenting on new features: we were recently testing an irc tipbot for example.
4 Android app is about to be updated.
5 Bigger exchanges: we are talking with them, but it is hard to get there. We hope some publicity might help.

Supporting altcoins is hard work and unpredictable, but we'll keep at it. We think it is stronger than the other quark coins and can keep on going for years to come. The only way to kill coins, is by making statements like the post above.

shursight

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 01:33:37 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand, it's dead!

Am I wrong?

Did your account get hacked derrend? this doesn't seen like something you would normally say. its going to take time to get to where we want QB to be. stick with it and help make QB grow.  Smiley

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:12:45 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand, it's dead!

Am I wrong?

Did your account get hacked derrend? this doesn't seen like something you would normally say. its going to take time to get to where we want QB to be. stick with it and help make QB grow.  Smiley

You get it.:-)

deke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:21:55 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 11:44:28 PM by deke

Now he's not blocking at 280 any more Smiley The next "wall" is 470 satoshis.

No, seller just split one large order into 5 lots by 30.000 QB

SRBOOTH

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:51:55 PM

I have never been able to connect to my wallet for solo mining I have tried many configurations, can anyone please post your conf. and command (nvidia preferably) to gpu mine I use the following and get json error unable to connect even if I change rpc ports...btw I can and have mined any and every other wallet I have as solo.....just can't with QB

rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
maxconnections=300
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=31515
port=31616
gen=1
daemon=0
listen=1
server=1
addnode=qbar.suprnova.cc
addnode=192.3.141.186
addnode=178.62.178.120
addnode=94.156.218.28
addnode=162.243.248.229
addnode=obfuscode.net
addnode=23.226.130.190
addnode=qb.cpu-pool.net
addnode=62.210.178.237:31616
addnode=74.221.221.48:31616
addnode=94.156.218.28
addnode=109.236.86.181
addnode=162.243.248.229
addnode=46.246.25.91

Mining Command:

nvMiner.exe -s 1 -a quark -o 127.0.0.1:31515 -u USER -p PASSWORD

Thanks in advance Smiley
Any help with this? I sound like a noob but it's just weird. I want to support the network. Thanks.
shursight

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 09:23:43 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand, it's dead!

Am I wrong?

You get it.:-)
Im in for the long haul Grin

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:11:13 AM

Support PULSE

We're trying to create some more buzz around Pulse. Please join the discussion and poll here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=847418.0

Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:08:09 AM

The cryptoworld is kinda  down at the moment, so we're hoping things to get better once BTC goes upward again.

Anybody any cool new innovations in other coins seen recently?

Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:34:23 PM

Any suggestions?

shursight

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:19:00 PM

Any suggestions?
up till now all focus has been directed towards miners. what I am noticing is that miners lose interest fast plus new coins are popping up all the time. there are now more cryptos than fiat currency. the crypto world is setting up for a massive crash. only coins that have become more than just a miners hobby will survive.

quarkbar needs to change focus to investors instead of miners. Miners are only 50%. After the coins are mined they need to be traded.   innovations geared towards miners is good initially but miners move on fast if the coin is too hard to sell. 

We need to figure out how to get more people to trade and invest in Quarkbar. We need innovations directed towards trading and investing. Quarkbars trading community is so small right now that it only takes one person to block trading. If we had more quality places to trade we would attract more traders.

Quarkbar's next focus should be directed towards investorsn not miners.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:23:23 PM

Any suggestions?
up till now all focus has been directed towards miners. what I am noticing is that miners lose interest fast plus new coins are popping up all the time. there are now more cryptos than fiat currency. the crypto world is setting up for a massive crash. only coins that have become more than just a miners hobby will survive.

quarkbar needs to change focus to investors instead of miners. Miners are only 50%. After the coins are mined they need to be traded.   innovations geared towards miners is good initially but miners move on fast if the coin is too hard to sell. 

We need to figure out how to get more people to trade and invest in Quarkbar. We need innovations directed towards trading and investing. Quarkbars trading community is so small right now that it only takes one person to block trading. If we had more quality places to trade we would attract more traders.

Good point!

Quarkbar is really strong at the moment network wise, so miners are not a concern indeed. Getting on a bigger exchange is very hard and really depends on the whim of the owners.

We do have a strong platform on which to build extra features for example. Any suggestions?

shursight

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:51:42 PM

Any suggestions?

Good point!

Quarkbar is really strong at the moment network wise, so miners are not a concern indeed. Getting on a bigger exchange is very hard and really depends on the whim of the owners.

We do have a strong platform on which to build extra features for example. Any suggestions?
I am a strong supporter of QB. And I agree, QB is positioned well. We just need to figure out how to raise awareness and interest. i'll do some brainstorming and PM you with any ideas so we can discuss.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain News Today
Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:57:49 PM

Any suggestions?

Good point!

I am a strong supporter of QB. And I agree, QB is positioned well. We just need to figure out how to raise awareness and interest. i'll do some brainstorming and PM you with any ideas so we can discuss.

Are very welcome Smiley

deke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

Quarkbar is really strong

No one order executed for past 7 days :-) Another week with zero volume and it will be delisted from allcoin.

Jonesd (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:04:20 AM

Quarkbar is really strong

No one order executed for past 7 days :-) Another week with zero volume and it will be delisted from allcoin.

Quarkbar is strong mining-wise, but trading-wise less. We're working on ways to increase awareness, but as a community coin, we also need the help of the community for that. Shursight is already coming up with ideas, but more input is appreciated. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: