Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for?  (Read 5019 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:24:55 AM

Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:36:08 AM

Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:52:10 AM

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:03:58 AM

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?
deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:09:55 AM

Was rooting for the Thunders
Heat for me now

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:16:00 AM

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:18:10 AM

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i do.. .1 btc it is. me the spurs, you the heat.

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not? sorry, i may sound a bit paranoid to you.. but i know too many people who make bets and don't pay them, all while i'm the type of person to pay his shit when he puts it on the line.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:21:17 AM

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:21:50 AM

First two games are showing odds makers going for The Spurs.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

Championship Odds

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

I'll take the the Spurs to win it all!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:23:12 AM

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:29:15 AM

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:32 AM

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!

do you think there's some sort of psychological difference between betting with BTC vs. cash? would you be willing to bet $65 cash on the heat?  maybe since i didn't really "earn" that btc, except for maybe doing a sig campaign.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:32:38 AM

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!

do you think there's some sort of psychological difference between betting with BTC vs. cash? would you be willing to bet $65 cash on the heat?

I actually have cash bet on the Heat against some of the people in my office.   I like betting with BTC, just for fun...not for large amounts..
Predictious

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

Updated odds (Miami Heat still favourite):

Contract     Lay     Back
San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.89
Miami Heatx1.89x1.64

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-156-112
Miami Heat-112-156

DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:54:37 PM

Miami is strong, but San Antonio has all the means to be able to forget last year ....
People like Duncan, Ginobili and Parker will have a big desire to rebuild and have quality and experience to do it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:10:28 PM

You guys should lay some bets down Smiley.   Me and Beetcoin just made one for fun..he took Spurs, I took Heat
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:22:25 PM

Wooo once again like last year it will be spurs at heat. Go spurs, we will win this time!
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

Updated odds (Miami Heat still favourite):

San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.89
Miami Heatx1.89x1.64

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-156-112
Miami Heat-112-156

First game is of course for spurs, and probably the series too, heat are good but i dont think they can complete a 3 series streak.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

the heat are still ridiculously good, but it seems like they aren't as good as last year.. they may have peaked. in the coming seasons, if ray allen retires and bosh/wade/lebron don't opt out, they won't have much wiggle room.. so i really hope they lose this year, and duncan stays for another year. there's no other team that can really challenge miami, imo, except *maybe* OKC.
Predictious

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:01:23 PM

Odds have changed again, updated ones:

Decimal:
San Antonio Spursx1.52x1.96
Miami Heatx1.96x1.52

Money Line: