Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for?  (Read 5019 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:07:06 PM

@Beetcoin...  Game 1 tonight... are you going to be watching?  We will see who gets off to a good start for our little bet Smiley
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:08:13 PM

yeah will be watching, especially now that i have some money riding on the series. i hope miami chokes and fails big time. right now, i'm more interested in the lakers draft though. i really want marcus smart or julius randle.. anyone else at the #7 spot, i'm not really high on.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:13:47 PM

yeah will be watching, especially now that i have some money riding on the series. i hope miami chokes and fails big time. right now, i'm more interested in the lakers draft though. i really want marcus smart or julius randle.. anyone else at the #7 spot, i'm not really high on.

You think they will try and make a play for Lebron or Carmello?   I think they potentially have a shot at Carmello...don't think Lebron would want to come to Kobe town...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:16:33 PM

You think they will try and make a play for Lebron or Carmello?   I think they potentially have a shot at Carmello...don't think Lebron would want to come to Kobe town...

no i don't think they are coming. maybe kevin love in 2015 though. next season is probably going to be dreadful as a laker fan, especially considering that they traded away their first rounder, which is lottery protected 1-5.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:19:32 PM

no i don't think they are coming. maybe kevin love in 2015 though. next season is probably going to be dreadful as a laker fan, especially considering that they traded away their first rounder, which is lottery protected 1-5.

Kevin Love is good, but is in no way a franchise player.  TBH, I don't think Carmello is either.   The Lakers have an ownership problem.  Jeanie needs to be running that team, not her brother.   He is basically taking a wrecking ball to the legacy of the Lakers...
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:39:58 AM

....And we are under way!   Spurs are looking good so far in game one...  I think the will definitely win the first one at home.  I am hoping Miami can steal at least one in San Antonio.   If they don't they are in trouble.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:02:44 AM

eh, not going great so far into the 4th. my friend said miami was the favorite, at least on the odds.. but oh well. i might end up losing, but it's just $64
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:13:34 AM

eh, not going great so far into the 4th. my friend said miami was the favorite, at least on the odds.. but oh well. i might end up losing, but it's just $64

I think the odds went back and forth.   San Antonio was -5 tonight, so they were the pretty strong favorites in Game 1
beetcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:15:01 AM

whatever the case may be, the spurs and their turnovers are killing me tonight.. doesn't look good for us. i really hoe they can redeem themselves after choking last year. so far wade looks pretty good.. resting him paid off.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:55:38 AM

whatever the case may be, the spurs and their turnovers are killing me tonight.. doesn't look good for us. i really hoe they can redeem themselves after choking last year. so far wade looks pretty good.. resting him paid off.

Told you the Spurs would take game 1 Smiley.   They got lucky that Lebron couldn't finish the game... they must have broken the air conditioner in there on purpose...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:57:48 AM

Told you the Spurs would take game 1 Smiley.   They got lucky that Lebron couldn't finish the game... they must have broken the air conditioner in there on purpose...

either way, they went for 14/16 in the 4th, which was amazing. probably would have won it anyways.

the thing with lebron is that he's played 100+ games for the past 4 seasons, not to mention the 2012 olympics. playing this many games without breaking down until now is superhuman.. but still. doesn't look good for miami the rest of the series.

i guess that's what happens when lebron has the carry the load so wade can rest during the regular season.. they should probably rest both guys during the regular season though. they'd probably still get HCA in the first 2 rounds like they did this year anyways.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

wade looks gassed out.. the wear and tear has got to take its toll on your body when you played 100+ games for 4 seasons straight, plus the olympics.. even if the heat win this game, i'm thinking that if this goes to 7, miami will end up losing.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

wade looks gassed out.. the wear and tear has got to take its toll on your body when you played 100+ games for 4 seasons straight, plus the olympics.. even if the heat win this game, i'm thinking that if this goes to 7, miami will end up losing.

Im out in Vegas right now. EC Twins were playing at Marquee Pool at Cosmo, so was prtying all day. Say the tail end of the game, but passed out for a minute right at the end Sad
beetcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:23:41 AM

Im out in Vegas right now. EC Twins were playing at Marquee Pool at Cosmo, so was prtying all day. Say the tail end of the game, but passed out for a minute right at the end Sad

congrats, you are from this point on the favorite. lebron is just too damn good.

also, i have no idea what EC twins are.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:48:13 AM

I always root against Miami so go Spurs.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:11:09 AM

I didnt watch last night game but i see that miami won, i hope they will play all seven games.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:16:26 AM

is it me or does it seem like more people hate the heat than they like them? when the lakers were at their peak, i know a lot hated them, but it just seems like more people hate the heat than you would hate a dominant team like theirs.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:51:57 AM

also been a fan of chicago... I'm guessing Jordan do not play anymore heh ?

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:58:33 PM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.   

Good thing that Miami stole one in San Antonio, but the Spurs also play really well on the road...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:29:27 AM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.  

Good thing that Miami stole one in San Antonio, but the Spurs also play really well on the road...

21 point lead at halftime.. if spurs win this one, i think they will take it in 6.. miami might be gassed out. if it weren't for those 3 pointers by shard, miami would be in deep doo-doo right now.

all the spurs need to do now is play good defense and score 45 points in the 2nd half.. miami will not likely score more than 66 points in the 2nd half.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: