Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing HYIP's and Who to Avoid - AVOID Bitcoin-Trader & Rockwell-Partners.com  (Read 13905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yonce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:13:57 AM

yonce whats your say about finmutual

I'm optimistic at least for the moment. Very odd for a big long term paying program to go scam in a matter of hours. See how the weekend turns out.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
wahldo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:49:41 PM

sad that Rockwell went down...invested the min. when they first came online...received my initial investment back along with about .25 Bitcoin in profits; I know, not much, but it was fun while it lasted  Grin
Berardesco

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:41:02 AM

I am so glad I saw this. I was going to jump into rockwell. Yonce I sent you a p.m. Would really like  to learn how to play.
DaveQB

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:29:13 PM

I'm optimistic at least for the moment. Very odd for a big long term paying program to go scam in a matter of hours. See how the weekend turns out.

I was coming here to ask about thoughts on FinMutual (and Rockwell) going scam. So you still think there is a chance for the ship to straightened?

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2014/06/20/20062014-daily-news-hyip-industry/
Unfortunately FinMutual is a proven scam now and no further investments there are recommended. The program has been huge and only the second best after RockwellPartners, so losing two top programs in the matter of two days would be a huge blow for investors. Sadly, I can’t say that the admin of FinMutual behaves so honorably, preferring to lie about the problems while giving his investors false hope for further revival. Just yesterday he sent three lengthy updates, but no payouts. That became quite a concerning fact to me this morning when I realized that despite his promises no payouts had been made for the last 48 hours. I immediately contacted him for clarification, but, unlike many other times when he was quite responsive I was simply given a copy-pasted response from one of his latest emails. So I moved FinMutual to Problem status on my monitor, after which was not surprised to see the admin cancel all the pending withdrawals and send a hastily contrived story about a hacker.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:42:36 PM

I was coming here to ask about thoughts on FinMutual (and Rockwell) going scam. So you still think there is a chance for the ship to straightened?

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2014/06/20/20062014-daily-news-hyip-industry/
Unfortunately FinMutual is a proven scam now and no further investments there are recommended. The program has been huge and only the second best after RockwellPartners, so losing two top programs in the matter of two days would be a huge blow for investors. Sadly, I can’t say that the admin of FinMutual behaves so honorably, preferring to lie about the problems while giving his investors false hope for further revival. Just yesterday he sent three lengthy updates, but no payouts. That became quite a concerning fact to me this morning when I realized that despite his promises no payouts had been made for the last 48 hours. I immediately contacted him for clarification, but, unlike many other times when he was quite responsive I was simply given a copy-pasted response from one of his latest emails. So I moved FinMutual to Problem status on my monitor, after which was not surprised to see the admin cancel all the pending withdrawals and send a hastily contrived story about a hacker.

I think as of now it is safe to say Rockwell and finmutual are both scam's and done. Hopefully into a new site in the next few weeks!

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
DaveQB

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:38:43 AM

Cryptory is very much like bitcoin-trader but based on mining instead of arbitrage.

Both are low earners but makes them more viable long term.

Edit: that is if you believe they are not just ponzi schemes.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:29:25 AM

Cryptory is very much like bitcoin-trader but based on mining instead of arbitrage.

Both are low earners but makes them more viable long term.

Edit: that is if you believe they are not just ponzi schemes.

Its gambling man.You have risk in the world of gambling.But so far Cryptory is paying all properly.
Seretonin

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:08:29 AM

Yonce, where have you gone? You seem to have gone very quiet since Finmutual collapsed.

I find it weird that the man who claims to knows all about HYIPs and has numerous 'industry' connections didn't see this coming.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:13:48 PM

Yonce, where have you gone? You seem to have gone very quiet since Finmutual collapsed.

I find it weird that the man who claims to knows all about HYIPs and has numerous 'industry' connections didn't see this coming.

I was also thinking the same.He claimed he has links and can keep his referrals safe,so how did this happen?

Anyway now Cryptory is the program which seems to be standing and paying users.
Seretonin

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:13:40 PM

Love your double standards Yonce.

As soon as there was a whiff of problems at other HYIPs that you didn't push such as Rockwell & Btc-Arbs you jumped on the opportunity to call them out for being scams (and rightfully so!) but when there were indications that Finmutual was finished, which started as early as the 17th of June (not in a matter of hours as you claim), you failed to even bring it up on these forums, and when someone did you basically disregarded it at first.

I have a near flawless record in HYIP investing over the past year and over a 1000% return last year. Those who play the HYIP's above won't ever have similar results
Hows that near flawless record going?

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:56:23 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 08:09:48 PM by yonce

Love your double standards Yonce.

As soon as there was a whiff of problems at other HYIPs that you didn't push such as Rockwell & Btc-Arbs you jumped on the opportunity to call them out for being scams (and rightfully so!) but when there were indications that Finmutual was finished, which started as early as the 17th of June (not in a matter of hours as you claim), you failed to even bring it up on these forums, and when someone did you basically disregarded it at first.

I have a near flawless record in HYIP investing over the past year and over a 1000% return last year. Those who play the HYIP's above won't ever have similar results
Hows that near flawless record going?

First and foremost my responsibility is to my downline, not to random people on this forum. If I don't speak to you on a regular basis over email or skype, then don't expect me to jump on here to immediately warn people about a program I am in that might be in trouble or not.

I warned about Finmutual on Sunday the 22nd on this thread. If you don't talk to me personally, don't expect me to banter about programs I am in if things start to go sour on a public forum. I have investments to protect and keep conversation private between me and my referrals if a program becomes unstable. The only thing posting publicly would do is guarantee my referrals and I to stop receiving payouts.

My last payout and recorded payouts from my refs were on Thursday the 19th of June in Finmutual. It was a matter of hours at least for my refs and I. For a program that paid for almost a year, it shouldn't have stopped paying in a matter of hours. And it was cold turkey. Big and small. A program of Finmutual's size should have had a period of selective payouts long before it stopped paying. No idea what happened to Finmutual, but is dead now, but did well for me. On the other hand, Rockwell and Btc-arbs paid for between 3-4 months each. They were both crap HYIP's run by admins not intending to go the distance.

My near flawless record is fine, thanks for asking.

As of now the only program me and my downline are in is Cryptory. The world cup has been in full swing and its a dead zone of the year of the HYIP industry. Maybe log off for a bit yourself and it might ease your mind.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:59:43 PM

I was also thinking the same.He claimed he has links and can keep his referrals safe,so how did this happen?

Anyway now Cryptory is the program which seems to be standing and paying users.

More than likely when they stated it was hacked, it probably was. No long term program I have ever been in thats paying for almost a year that I can remember of stops paying cold turkey.

Yes Cryptory is the only program I now recommend and that is unlikely to change for the next little while. It's a lower yield program, so if you are looking for something different hit me up towards the end of summer maybe.

But I don't recommend any investing in any program to people who I don't speak to over skype or email. My responsibility is to my downline members, not to the forum.

Lets try and stay on topic after this versus insulting and arguing back and forth. Henceforth those posts will simply be deleted.

DaveQB

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:04:14 AM

I would warn people on a forum if I know something. Just saying. I don't have many downline etc though. I'm more an individual investor.

I would have to argue Rockwell was the best for 2014 so far. Many are claiming that and I can't argue even though I lost some in the end I still made a profit.

I don't know if this is off topic, but Fortunesup has been paying me very well. It's a shot term program so be careful.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:05:06 PM

I would warn people on a forum if I know something. Just saying. I don't have many downline etc though. I'm more an individual investor.

I would have to argue Rockwell was the best for 2014 so far. Many are claiming that and I can't argue even though I lost some in the end I still made a profit.

I don't know if this is off topic, but Fortunesup has been paying me very well. It's a shot term program so be careful.

That is why I recommend everyone to be part of a downline. If your looking for a public forum to give you the latest advice down to the minute, you will probably just end up losing your shirt playing the game. Glad to hear fortunesup is working for you. I don't play short term programs generally though. I'd have to disagree on Rockwell being the best of 2014. It lasted what? 3 months and some change? Breaking the 100 days online mark to me is not a success for a mid yield program. A far cry from a blockbuster. I would agree though they probably had the best marketing strategy of 2014, but that seems to be the case with most of the quick rise to the top programs and a swift collapse.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:48:58 PM

FYI, world cup time is statistically a pretty dead period for the HYIP industry. The Summer as it is things slow down, so I don't expect the next big thing to launch for a while. The world cup adds to that dead period even more.

hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:50:23 AM

If anyone still wants to make money in this dead period,than Cryptory is the best choice now.It has been here for quite some time and still paying flawlessly.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:49:32 PM

Let's try and avoid pumping Cryptory please. They don't add much to the conversation.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:15:55 PM

I don't condone any pumping of a HYIP. I have and never have pumped a HYIP blindly. Always seek advice on HYIP choices and don't join one by yourself. Join as a group and in a downline. Never base HYIP decisions off just forum posts. Conversing with people invested in programs and joining a downline is the way to go. You'll always be one step behind if you play HYIP's by yourself just off what you read online.

This thread is only for discussion. No accusations, insults, useless banter will be accepted bottom line. That includes all you ex-HYIP admins creating accounts to detract here.

Seretonin

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:05:12 PM

I don't condone any pumping of a HYIP. I have and never have pumped a HYIP blindly. Always seek advice on HYIP choices and don't join one by yourself. Join as a group and in a downline. Never base HYIP decisions off just forum posts. Conversing with people invested in programs and joining a downline is the way to go. You'll always be one step behind if you play HYIP's by yourself just off what you read online.

This thread is only for discussion. No accusations, insults, useless banter will be accepted bottom line. That includes all you ex-HYIP admins creating accounts to detract here.
No accusations allowed in this thread, with the exception of Yonce. This goon has accused me of being an ex-admin of one these shitty websites (I live in Australia; could there be anything stupider than starting up a HYIP in a country that will rigorously prosecute anyone involved in these types of operations?) without a shred of evidence because I asked some questions about his inconsistent actions.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

No accusations allowed in this thread, with the exception of Yonce. This goon has accused me of being an ex-admin of one these shitty websites (I live in Australia; could there be anything stupider than starting up a HYIP in a country that will rigorously prosecute anyone involved in these types of operations?) without a shred of evidence because I asked some questions about his inconsistent actions.

Sure send me over your concerns and I will address them. But I am not going to do a back and forth in this thread of an off topic discussion with inflammatory language on either of our parts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: