Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest  (Read 108110 times)
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:17:56 AM

Yes this coin was in danger since last week, It definitely trade more than 0.2 and it will survive that too.
Please take care of it mister dev.

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 10:51:30 AM

Fuel on the move. Nice investment  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

This asswholes on bittrex had to put it on danger so ppl will sell at a very low before that huge pump to 2000sat today.
This bittrex guys are fuckers
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:12:30 PM

This asswholes on bittrex had to put it on danger so ppl will sell at a very low before that huge pump to 2000sat today.
This bittrex guys are fuckers
Hey kobi,

it seems, we have to deal with their rules.
I think, and its not more a secret, there are ppl, who always trade these delistwarning.
If you find 3 candidates from 6 delistwarning, maybe you have luck and can increase ur bags!
just my 2 cents,

greetz
Steve
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:12:33 AM

As the price increases I expect to see more "old" wallets coming back online, so once more this is a call to anyone who needs any help with getting their wallet working.

As some of you know, there have been forking issues with FC2. This was due to a problem with one of the wallet versions as well as not enough coins staking to keep the chain working flawlessly. We've been working to try to get more and more wallets on the correct chain (the chain the Bittrex and Chainz block explorer have always been on).

Those FC2 holders who had wallets that forked have been given tech-support and their wallets are now working correctly and on the same chain as Bittrex and Chainz.

If you have a local FC2 wallet, you need to ensure you are using the correct wallet VERSION (this is not the "Latest" version as the latest version had a problem that can add to forking issues) and you also need to ensure your wallet is on the correct Chain.

I wrote several support guides for anyone who needs them, index can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BgwuMEahmSL7Spruaxdypkx1O59JDKzw3L85KmkbGe0/edit

Fuelcoin wallet version check:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2AiTk_5EznDH_OzM3VIN4sF9xvy4DLfGC17wt6TxYQ/edit?usp=sharing

Block Chain Check (to see if you are on the right fork):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-LjE0xRCrVZM1A3ZGotZnYxY3M/view?usp=sharing

Further to this, I am available to help with actual repairs to wallets if you are not able to do the repairs yourself.
This can either be by simply instructing you how to do it yourself, or remote access if you are trusting (I have a room full of people on Skype who will attest to my honesty and repair-skills).
Either way, just message me here to discuss further.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:46:16 AM

There is some network marketer also promoting fuelcoin to his members, so maybe that also is the reason why there is a rise. I think many do this as they buy early then they tell their peeps to buy, treat it as an mlm.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tuto

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:49:57 AM

There is some network marketer also promoting fuelcoin to his members, so maybe that also is the reason why there is a rise. I think many do this as they buy early then they tell their peeps to buy, treat it as an mlm.  Grin Grin

"Buy early"? Fuelcoin is over 2 years old, lol.
kashking

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 03:36:51 PM

There is some network marketer also promoting fuelcoin to his members, so maybe that also is the reason why there is a rise. I think many do this as they buy early then they tell their peeps to buy, treat it as an mlm.  Grin Grin

"Buy early"? Fuelcoin is over 2 years old, lol.

Thanks for the links to the correct wallets, I could only find 1.0.0 or the broken one Tongue Many thanks.

EDIT: OMFG you made a bootstrap too, you're now my favorite person in the world.

tuto

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

No problems mate, we're working on getting a new website together along with probably a new ANN here to do with it and requesting this ANN be closed / directed to the new one, but I've been trying to get through to the Admins here to see if its possible to just get access to the OP account since he's been offline for over a year and everything is now out of date...

kashking

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 04:52:55 PM

No problems mate, we're working on getting a new website together along with probably a new ANN here to do with it and requesting this ANN be closed / directed to the new one, but I've been trying to get through to the Admins here to see if its possible to just get access to the OP account since he's been offline for over a year and everything is now out of date...

Great to see progress on this coin again. I hope you're able to get a hold of it. Let me know if not, might be able to pull some strings.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 05:07:52 PM

Great to see progress on this coin again. I hope you're able to get a hold of it. Let me know if not, might be able to pull some strings.

Tell us more about ur "strings"

Greetz
Steve
tuto

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:12:21 PM

Was just logging in to say that Steve.
KashKing - Please do tell what strings (PM me if its better?)
kashking

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 05:50:45 PM

Was just logging in to say that Steve.
KashKing - Please do tell what strings (PM me if its better?)

DM'ed, sounds like it won't be as much help as I anticipated Sad

kashking

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:06:10 PM

FYI, I was advised that the Chainz block explorer node is running at 5.196.190.82 (by Chainz themselves) so that should be a good addnode= or connect= for folks still having trouble syncing.

PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:06:30 PM

FYI, I was advised that the Chainz block explorer node is running at 5.196.190.82 (by Chainz themselves) so that should be a good addnode= or connect= for folks still having trouble syncing.

Good to know. Will add this to the Config File and put it in my shared config file too.
Thanks.
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:50:08 PM

Greetz
Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
kashking

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:27:08 PM

Greetz
Steve

Ahh yes, I remember now why I never come back here.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:38:24 PM

Greetz
Steve

Keep smiling. Fuelcoin code is working since over 2 years without a break now.
But I like humorous postings, because its always healthy for my circulation! :-D

Greetz
Steve
kashking

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:46:19 PM

Greetz
Steve

Keep smiling. Fuelcoin code is working since over 2 years without a break now.
But I like humorous postings, because its always healthy for my circulation! :-D

Greetz
Steve

No worries, not going to let a troll get to me Wink

BrainyNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:14:15 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 05:30:54 PM by BrainyNetwork

Hey,

I am newly registered member here, but I've been reading BitCoinTalk forum here and there for a while.

I just want to say hi to FuelCoin community.

I bought a lot of FuelCoins at an average of 2000 satoshis.

I know some people will call me dumb ass haha.

I did this because the new FuelCoin marketing director is Adrian Hibbert, an online affiliate marketer. I know he has a big team and he is mostly behind the huge marketcap increase of FC2 in the last week.

Him and Gary tell that it's only the begining. We'll see Smiley.

Adrian marketing landing page about FuelCoin is there: http://fuelcoin.co.uk/

They did a live webinar last thursday that you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2BFgveTZAM

They plan to do a webinar like this every week (Thursday 21:00 BST) to welcome the new people in and explain them all about FuelCoin. They also want to do a weekly webinar to give technical support (Bittrex exchange, how to setup a wallet, any technical question).

Here is his new Facebook group about FuelCoin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/347207958961479/?fref=ts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: