Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest  (Read 108110 times)
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:51:49 PM

On bittrex! Updating the link under exchanges now!
and now the trading pressure is being diluted.
More exchanges dosnt mean wider visibility and increased price...... supply and demand spread thinner leads to stagnant markets or dump sites. Unless you have a steady stream of BIG news coming I dont see this as a plus.

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-FUEL
https://usecryptos.com/market/FUEL-BTC
https://usecryptos.com/market/FUEL-LTC
https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=705
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/fuel_btc
https://bleutrade.com/voting
https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
http://coinpod.net/coins/list
Cryptsy (Under Review0
C-Cex (Under Review)

-   https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-FUEL
-   BTC VOL 4.45 BTC

-   https://www.allcoin.com/trade/fuel_btc
-   BTC 24h Volume 3.10 BTC

-   all these exchanges and looking to add more is the same thing as dumping the pre mine. It is a form of dilution. Kills the trading volume and the Buy/Sell pressure.

-   Adding bittrex halved what was a nice developing market on Allcoin. The excitment seems to have worn off on the new exchange as well, as volume is dropping....

Just for fun I had a look around and the best site seems to be Allcoin for the moment.

Allcoin.com is a clean exchange, managers are quick to correct any issues and they, including the ceo are open to suggested changes .... however Allcoin.com is lacking in the most important aspect of an exchange at the moment.... volume/liquidity. This is a problem across the board. There are so many exchanges out now that the market at present cant sustain them.

For some reason every coin community tries to get there coin spread as thin as possible by having it added to as many exchanges as possible. This just creates dump sites.

If Fuel were to communicate with say allcoin and provide them with giveaway coins ( https://www.allcoin.com/giveaway ) and spend time promoting to just that exchange the trade volume will increase leading to liquidity. ...

- What happened to this? (see below)

Hi,
Allcoin is our favorite exchange and it is the one we are promoting on twitter when talking about trading FUEL.....

We are open to suggestions, comments, and concerns. Please just let us know and we will work with you to strengthen the Fuel Community. 

-  And Now.

We are moving away from smaller exchanges and just to Bittrex. .......................

I appreciate the transparency Altcointoday and your self are working towards, but what I have lists above is a huge red flag for me.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:09:21 PM

O dear..  Well I'm holding my bag!  Tongue

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

Dont know what news is coming , but look like dumping already happened.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
FuelCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:56:08 PM

Hi we were afraid that when switching from allcoin to bittrex volume would be too diluted so we encouraged users to move to bittrex.  This created weak buy walls on allcoin and the price quickly fell.  Then we believe people saw the low price on allcoin, got nervous, and started selling on bittrex.  As you can see the price has stabalized around 10 sat and orders are now starting to build up. Like anything sustainable, it does not happen overnight.

I also want to make it clear that we added bittrex based on requests from our community. 
Goattrading

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:45:58 AM

Hi we were afraid that when switching from allcoin to bittrex volume would be too diluted so we encouraged users to move to bittrex.  This created weak buy walls on allcoin and the price quickly fell.  Then we believe people saw the low price on allcoin, got nervous, and started selling on bittrex.  As you can see the price has stabalized around 10 sat and orders are now starting to build up. Like anything sustainable, it does not happen overnight.

I also want to make it clear that we added bittrex based on requests from our community.  

Correct to all but, flippin on the exchange you support only added to the "weak buying walls" and Since a majority of people who trade crypto clearly have no previous trading experience or at least very limited, the first thing every new coin "community" starts demanding is more exchanges, not understanding that all it achieves is another form of dilution... as is evident by the addition of bittrex.

Holding to your comments of supporting Allcoin and discouraging additional exchanges until Fuel had found a stable price would likely have Fuel sitting in the 25 sat range or higher, then adding another.

I have coins trading on over 15 exchanges, trading between them, so Iam not partial to a specific exchange, but in the case of fuel I was partial to Allcoin being that it had the strongest market.

Going forward, if you choose to support / promote Bittrex and Allcoin together, while discouraging other exchanges, you can create a increased trading volume on both. Yes everyone wants decentralized, but the reality is that if you want to really help with charity fund raising then the price of fuel is important and the more control you take on were it is traded (bottlenecking by limiting exchanges) the greater the chance of a sustained greater price and successful fund raising for Charity.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:15:13 AM

pitythe pool seems broke no blocks for almost an hour and seems last blocks found by unknown and no shares submitted for blocks. Looks like pool needs fixing.
multi-pool working nice

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:20:07 AM

Trying to sync the FUEL wallet but I'm not getting any connections, using the latest source code and addnodes in the OP. Anyone have some working addnodes?

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
FuelCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:48:30 AM

Hi we were afraid that when switching from allcoin to bittrex volume would be too diluted so we encouraged users to move to bittrex.  This created weak buy walls on allcoin and the price quickly fell.  Then we believe people saw the low price on allcoin, got nervous, and started selling on bittrex.  As you can see the price has stabalized around 10 sat and orders are now starting to build up. Like anything sustainable, it does not happen overnight.

Correct to all but, flippin on the exchange you support only added to the "weak buying walls" and Since a majority of people who trade crypto clearly have no previous trading experience or at least very limited, the first thing every new coin "community" starts demanding is more exchanges, not understanding that all it achieves is another form of dilution... as is evident by the addition of bittrex.

Holding to your comments of supporting Allcoin and discouraging additional exchanges until Fuel had found a stable price would likely have Fuel sitting in the 25 sat range or higher, then adding another.

I have coins trading on over 15 exchanges, trading between them, so Iam not partial to a specific exchange, but in the case of fuel I was partial to Allcoin being that it had the strongest market.

Going forward, if you choose to support / promote Bittrex and Allcoin together, while discouraging other exchanges, you can create a increased trading volume on both. Yes everyone wants decentralized, but the reality is that if you want to really help with charity fund raising then the price of fuel is important and the more control you take on were it is traded (bottlenecking by limiting exchanges) the greater the chance of a sustained greater price and successful fund raising for Charity.

Beautifully said
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:56:43 AM

its crap      Roll Eyes

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:56:34 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 04:22:46 PM by antonio8

pitythe pool seems broke no blocks for almost an hour and seems last blocks found by unknown and no shares submitted for blocks. Looks like pool needs fixing.
multi-pool working nice

Same here but I can't connect to multi-pool anymore. Did something change with their port or stratum?

Nevermind. I am back up.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:22:02 PM

stratum+tcp://fuel.multi-pool.info:3341

??

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

multi-pool working nice

The pool is working fine, however the cron jobs take a pretty long time to update with new blocks and payout information.  Not sure why, it has always been this way, the wallet is very slow responding to RPC calls.
Goattrading

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:51:53 PM

multi-pool working nice

The pool is working fine, however the cron jobs take a pretty long time to update with new blocks and payout information.  Not sure why, it has always been this way, the wallet is very slow responding to RPC calls.

Good to know.
Also there is roughly 9k gh difference from multipool (10kgh + vs 1kgh +) to pitythepool which mght be contributing to the long time since last block found

― H.P. Lovecraft
ice00

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

multi-pool working nice

multi-pool has cron set to 1 minutes for statistics/mainternance and 4 minutes for payouts

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
ice00

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:11:28 PM

Good to know.
Also there is roughly 9k gh difference from multipool (10kgh + vs 1kgh +) to pitythepool which mght be contributing to the long time since last block found

For the network, as having only 2 pools, it should be better to have a 50-50% mine distributions, so it can prevent (accidental) 51% attack problem.

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
FuelCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:04:18 PM

We are open to more pools if anyone would like to create one let us know.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:30:50 PM

How about someone making a merged mining pool with UNO/BTC/UNB etc ?
FuelCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

We will pay to create a merged mining pool. Please PM if interested.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

Wallet has been updated to show correct network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers, for better profitability calculations

Pity the Pool!  FuelCoin (FUEL) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center
- USA based

http://fuel.pitythepool.com

ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:51:52 PM

what is the bounty for press releases... and help to get more seo traffic to the main site of fuel...

Pm me...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: