Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kolbas

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:45:38 AM

One of the options — talk with Zimbeck and try to implement Halo markets. Onse he said that he is not against it and mentioned Node among the interesting coins. It could be a bomb! Even better than some centralised bank stuff, considering Node's brilliant features: instant transactions, light blockchain, beautiful and friendly interface. Look at wonderful, very promising Bitbay and imagine the same system with Node! The latest updates (templates) of Bitbay, by the way, include some fiat integration like Western Union and some other processor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:22:09 AM

so umm... what's up then?

This is not the only project that's been slowly dying, it seems that alt-coins have all ran out of juice to squeeze out or investors have gotten smarter.

Either way, I'll keep watching.  Cool

The project is in the stage of stagnation, there are steps that do not depend on me, I was also very tired to wait for a response from the bank, I have called them 2 times

I've noticed a trend that started with coins together dreams, please correct me if I'm wrong
We started with the NEM. We used almost as a distribution of NEM, NEM have a strong team, but the price also goes down

At this point, I wouldn't worry much anymore.

Some of us are just going for the ride and seeing what happens.

It would be of great help if you actually say what is going on with you, no details just a general idea.

Believe it or not, a lot of us understand that you are human and have a life to take care of. These projects started out as a type of grassroots movement that has recently slowed down.

If people don't see that NODE is not the only one slowing down, then I don't know what to say except observe better.

At this point, everyone involved or that has been involved is waiting on your words. Maybe opening up the source code to node.js would be a first step towards that. You don't have to show everything, just enough to prove that it is a viable project still.

We still have hope, even if it's just 1% hope. Better than nothing.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:33:29 PM

One of the options — talk with Zimbeck and try to implement Halo markets. Onse he said that he is not against it and mentioned Node among the interesting coins. It could be a bomb! Even better than some centralised bank stuff, considering Node's brilliant features: instant transactions, light blockchain, beautiful and friendly interface. Look at wonderful, very promising Bitbay and imagine the same system with Node! The latest updates (templates) of Bitbay, by the way, include some fiat integration like Western Union and some other processor.

That certainly sounds like a winner!!

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:26:38 PM

Only 10 peers!  Sad
Surely something must be done!
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:32:55 PM

Only 10 peers!  Sad
Surely something must be done!
Open Source it, i dont know what else should be done  Roll Eyes
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:35:16 PM

Do you know the difference between a hero and a jerk? Often just a quantum luck.

Same here in crypto  .... be a currency of tomorrow or a so called scam. But your behavior (silk) is......hmmm what should i say? Do you really think you can pass a "untestet" code  and get rich? Every promising coin/project is testing, improving and developing over years. Even Bitcoin isn´t perfect and faultless after 6 years.
You mentioned NEM, which is still in progress and a lot of potential. And you say NODE is in "the stage of stagnation"....wtf!?
Or look at RIPPLE. They are already in use at several banks....and still in development / team cares about the project NOT the banks.
Next, there´s no plan b ?! You never replied basic questions here ( e.g open source, help from community
, etc).

Don´t get me wrong, NODE was my personal competitor to NEM,...,..., and even RIPPLE. But it became more and more a farce ;(

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:04:03 PM

Do you know the difference between a hero and a jerk? Often just a quantum luck.

Same here in crypto  .... be a currency of tomorrow or a so called scam. But your behavior (silk) is......hmmm what should i say? Do you really think you can pass a "untestet" code  and get rich? Every promising coin/project is testing, improving and developing over years. Even Bitcoin isn´t perfect and faultless after 6 years.
You mentioned NEM, which is still in progress and a lot of potential. And you say NODE is in "the stage of stagnation"....wtf!?
Or look at RIPPLE. They are already in use at several banks....and still in development / team cares about the project NOT the banks.
Next, there´s no plan b ?! You never replied basic questions here ( e.g open source, help from community
, etc).

Don´t get me wrong, NODE was my personal competitor to NEM,...,..., and even RIPPLE. But it became more and more a farce ;(

I will develop further Node. But I put the card USD / EUR and spent no small effort, as well as to attract large investors. Other European banks in the territory of Ukraine, I do not see

For me it is very important that decision

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:05:33 PM

Thank you for responding.

Indeed!
On the other hand you can´t put all eggs in one basket. Furthermore, do you think it has negative effects in some kind of way preparing a plan b (means: develop, testing, put a team together, transparency, and so on like NXT, NEM, Digibyte, many other coins  )  in the meanwhile?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
sava0123

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:42:56 PM

Indeed!
On the other hand you can´t put all eggs in one basket. Furthermore, do you think it has negative effects in some kind of way preparing a plan b (means: develop, testing, put a team together, transparency, and so on like NXT, NEM, Digibyte, many other coins  )  in the meanwhile?

IMO it's just excuses. Bugs needs to be fixed REGARDLESS of banks decision. Coin is dying slowly because of no developing. He hopes to get some money from this bank deal to hire new freelancers to do work for him.
TheRealSilk

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:05:08 PM

Indeed!
On the other hand you can´t put all eggs in one basket. Furthermore, do you think it has negative effects in some kind of way preparing a plan b (means: develop, testing, put a team together, transparency, and so on like NXT, NEM, Digibyte, many other coins  )  in the meanwhile?

IMO it's just excuses. Bugs needs to be fixed REGARDLESS of banks decision. Coin is dying slowly because of no developing. He hopes to get some money from this bank deal to hire new freelancers to do work for him.

Develop functional I'll be myself, I need developers, and only in the banking environment

Now the issue is not that there are not enough hands, and in which way is NODE. I noticed that every time I do something new is unnecessary. Everyone wanted to integrate website with NODE, I did NodePay. But they were no use. Now povtoryaetsya the same mistake, they all want the new features is to make money on speculation, but on this Node will not grow, there is a serious decision that can promote high NODE top

You'll see all the coins go out, sooner or later. And only something new can leave the coin afloat , that's why it's important for me banking integration.

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:55:43 AM

Indeed!
On the other hand you can´t put all eggs in one basket. Furthermore, do you think it has negative effects in some kind of way preparing a plan b (means: develop, testing, put a team together, transparency, and so on like NXT, NEM, Digibyte, many other coins  )  in the meanwhile?

Develop functional I'll be myself, I need developers, and only in the banking environment

Now the issue is not that there are not enough hands, and in which way is NODE. I noticed that every time I do something new is unnecessary. Everyone wanted to integrate website with NODE, I did NodePay. But they were no use. Now povtoryaetsya the same mistake, they all want the new features is to make money on speculation, but on this Node will not grow, there is a serious decision that can promote high NODE top

You'll see all the coins go out, sooner or later. And only something new can leave the coin afloat , that's why it's important for me banking integration.

Totally with you on that.

BUT

You won't get this coin to the top even with a bank backing it if you don't manage to overcome the language barrier. This really isn't meant as an insult but public relations can't continue to go like this.

Secondly there is still no detailed whitepaper on how instant tx is achieved. I asked about it 3 times and got 3 different answers.

Answers I got:
1. fully connected network (which frankly I think won't work but let's leave that out of the way for now)
2. usage of a neural network (that's what that pr guy was saying when he was around for like 3 weeks, maybe it was just buzz talk)
3. none of the above and a detailed explanation is coming soon. (which hasn't happen afaik)

TheRealSilk

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:28:24 PM

Indeed!

BUT

You won't get this coin to the top even with a bank backing it if you don't manage to overcome the language barrier. This really isn't meant as an insult but public relations can't continue to go like this.

Secondly there is still no detailed whitepaper on how instant tx is achieved. I asked about it 3 times and got 3 different answers.

Answers I got:
1. fully connected network (which frankly I think won't work but let's leave that out of the way for now)
2. usage of a neural network (that's what that pr guy was saying when he was around for like 3 weeks, maybe it was just buzz talk)
3. none of the above and a detailed explanation is coming soon. (which hasn't happen afaik)

Neural network this is the last stage of the Node. Where everyone can become the main peer. Now each member of the network gives the confirmation

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
nodemonster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:31:42 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 03:57:52 PM by nodemonster

Indeed!

BUT

Answers I got:

Neural network this is the last stage of the Node. Where everyone can become the main peer. Now each member of the network gives the confirmation

200+ btc i invested on this project,i was buying on 150-200 sats range! 110mil Nodes on my wallet,and i am not worried,who does not understand that all this projects comes with risks should leave from cypto!easy like this,all the cry babies from here i bet with you that none of you placed more then 2btc on node!so shut up all of you!

PS: who will register on www.alcurex.org  and will type on the chat room the msg "I Love Node + his node address" will receive 20k free nodes from me!the transfer will not be instant,when i will be online and i will read i will send Cheesy,you welcome!
nodemonster

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:53:19 PM

Indeed!

BUT

Answers I got:

200+ btc i invested on this project,i was buying on 150-200 sats range! 110mil Nodes on my wallet,and i am not worried,who does not understand that all this projects comes with risks should leave from cypto!easy like this,all the cry babies from here i bet with you that none of you placed more then 2btc on node!so shut up all of you!

PS: who will register on www.alcurex.org  and will type on the chat room the msg "I Love Node + his node address" will receive 20k free nodes from me!the transfer will not be instant,when i will be online and i will read i will send Cheesy,you welcome!

Did you spend all your money on NODE? or this is just one of your investments?

it's just 1 investment Smiley

PS: who will register on www.alcurex.org  and will type on the chat room the msg "I Love Node + his node address" will receive 20k free nodes from me!the transfer will not be instant,when i will be online and i will read i will send Cheesy,you welcome!
Kolbas

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:16:32 PM

who will register on www.alcurex.org  and will type on the chat room the msg "I Love Node + his node address" will receive 20k free nodes from me!the transfer will not be instant,when i will be online and i will read i will send Cheesy,you welcome!
I did it! Waiting for nodes.
Kolbas

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:22:11 PM

TheRealSilk, what do you think about QIWI? They are actively researching crypto right now, maybe try to cooperate with them?
And what do you think about implementing HALO markets (not long ago Zimbeck wasn't against working with NODE)?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:58:49 AM

Why do you ignore node.js silk?

Of course I would never trust my assets to javascript.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
nodemonster

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:43:55 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:26:11 PM by nodemonster

who will register on www.alcurex.org  and will type on the chat room the msg "I Love Node + his node address" will receive 20k free nodes from me!the transfer will not be instant,when i will be online and i will read i will send Cheesy,you welcome!
I did it! Waiting for nodes.

20k Nodes sent to 9183827425212207870 !

TheRealSilk

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:02:19 PM

Why do you ignore node.js silk?

Of course I would never trust my assets to javascript.

His intentions are to get access to the code.
It has the original, decrypted from HunterMinerCrafter , but that option is not working.
I can't risk code

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:35:00 AM

why no web wallet anymore at the website,..
i still have some coins on there
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: