Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:46:30 AM

Now that you released the legal, what else is next on the list for NODE?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:16:19 AM

Now that you released the legal, what else is next on the list for NODE?

We want to make a legal analysis in other countries, and then open the company

Hi NODE,
I appreciate the effort you guys are spending on this,
Please help me understand and reclarify the following;
•   If I want to send USD from my NODE account to another account without converting my dollars to NODE, can I do so?
•   If I deposit funds into my NODE account in dollars and send it to a friend who wishes to receive it in bitcoin, can I do so?
•   If so who determines the exchange rate? Is the exchange rate centralized or decentralized?
•   If I get my dollars nad convert them into NODEs can I do so, who determines the exchange rate?
•   Do dollar funds ever actually leave NODEbank or the centralized NODE pay? Or are they just shuffled around like paypal?
•    If I wanted to use my NODE pay account like a merchant account for dollars can I do so?
•   For instance I send NODE  from my NODE pay account to a NODE address, what happens if it goes to the wqrong address, is it rebounded to my node pay account.
Is Nodepay somhwat like ripple -is it like a modernised version of hawala system?
•   Does the individual on the other side need have a dollar account and go through legal documentation if receiving dollars but not cashing out
•   Is there different documentation required for the different use in currencies. Ie To send USD might require KYC procedures however sending NODE doesn`t.
•   Why did you mention in the white paper that NODE bank should operate in a tax haven?
•   Can you tell me the benefits of NODE pay for a merchant
•   Can you tell me the benefits of NODE pay for a consumer
•   Will NODE pay be able to facilitate the use of credit cards to top up their NODE pay dollar account
•   If so how will you deal with chargebacks?
•   If so will NODE pay be in compliance with Visa and MSC bylaws
•   I noticed a `NODE creditcard` on the NODEpay.com website, how will the credit card work exactly? Is it a prepaid card? Can I top up multiple currencies
•   How easily can a bank integrate NODEpay as a gateway?
•   What does a bank need to integrate NODE pay.
•   How will the back end structure of NODEpay accounts work with the bank? Is Each NODE account is linked to a settlement account with a real bank or NODE bank?
•   Will you have external auditors to make sure that the figures with NODE  pay accounts and NODE bank funds are in tune.
•   How much funding capital does NODE currently have?

Thank you

One of these days I will answer your questions

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:17:58 AM

i hope we can find a solution for Node and it back to have value

thanks for the work Devs
Arux

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:38:39 PM

to the owner of the account n°2583211355665851244:

you've got certainly the weakest password of the net (don't complain if your 730.87298 node disappear.)

TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:38:10 AM

Hi NODE,

Thank you

1) If I want to send USD from my account NODE to another account without converting my dollars to NODE, can I do so?
-Yes

2) If I deposit funds into my account in the NODE dollars and send it to a friend who wishes to receive it in bitcoin, can I do so?
-No.

3) If so who determines the exchange rate? Is the exchange rate centralized or decentralized?
-will not be automatic exchange (not yet planned)

4) If I get my dollars nad convert them into NODEs can I do so, who determines the exchange rate?
-Answer 3

5) Do dollar funds ever actually leave NODEbank or the centralized NODE pay? Or are they just shuffled around like paypal?
-USD, the EUR will be tied to the Bank as PayPal

6) If I wanted to use my NODE pay account like a merchant account for dollars can I do so?
-Yes

7) For instance I send NODE from my NODE's pay account to a NODE address. The dollars I sent in has just been converted into NODEs and sent to the NODE address, does my
-You can send only currency without exchange, if this Node to the recipient Node will receive

8 ) Does the individual on the other side need have a dollar account and go through legal documentation if receiving dollars but not cashing out
-Everything related to the EUR and USD will depend on the requirement of the Bank may be a limit on the expenditure of the money if the identity is not verified

9) Is there different documentation required for the use in different currencies. Ie To send the USD might require KYC procedures however sending NODE doesn't.
-Yes, the Node can be sent without verification

10) Why did you mention in the white paper that the NODE bank should operate in a tax haven?
-It will save Your money (USD, EUR) from locking

11) Can you tell me the benefits of pay for NODE a merchant
-This is the first hybrid system which will support crypto and fiat, the local client

12) Can you tell me the benefits of pay for NODE a consumer
-We want to become an analogue system WesternUnion, have their branches in banks , convenient transfer of money from the local client and the cash in any Bank

13) Will pay the NODE be able to facilitate the use of credit cards to top up their NODE dollar pay account
-Yes

14) If so how will you deal with chargebacks?
-The Bank undertakes , we work through its API

15) If so the NODE will pay be in compliance with Visa and MSC bylaws
-With the agreement of the Bank

16) I noticed a `NODE creditcard` on the NODEpay.com website, how will the credit card work exactly? Is it a prepaid card? Can I top up multiple currencies
-While we make this question, I don't have all the information

17) How easily can integrate a bank NODEpay as a gateway?
-This we integrate the gateway from the Bank in NodePay.

18) What does a bank need to integrate NODE pay.
The Bank does not need to integrate NODE, we are integrating a gateway from the ---Bank that-be in the customer's Fiat currency, the Bank intermediary for SWIFT . VISA, SEPA

19) How will the back end structure of NODEpay accounts work with the bank? Is Each NODE account is linked to a settlement account with a real bank or NODE bank?
-Yes, everyone will have a live account. Example OkPay

20) Will you have external auditors to make sure that the figures NODE with pay accounts and NODE bank funds are in tune.
-Yes

21) How much capital funding does the NODE currently have?
- When we open a company we receive funding from our partners with whom we have already reached the agreement.

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:10:39 PM

@therealsilk will you update wallet and POA algo?
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:24:20 PM

Hi NODE,

Thank you

1) If I want to send USD from my account NODE to another account without converting my dollars to NODE, can I do so?
-Yes

2) If I deposit funds into my account in the NODE dollars and send it to a friend who wishes to receive it in bitcoin, can I do so?
-No.

3) If so who determines the exchange rate? Is the exchange rate centralized or decentralized?
-will not be automatic exchange (not yet planned)

4) If I get my dollars nad convert them into NODEs can I do so, who determines the exchange rate?
-Answer 3

5) Do dollar funds ever actually leave NODEbank or the centralized NODE pay? Or are they just shuffled around like paypal?
-USD, the EUR will be tied to the Bank as PayPal

6) If I wanted to use my NODE pay account like a merchant account for dollars can I do so?
-Yes

7) For instance I send NODE from my NODE's pay account to a NODE address. The dollars I sent in has just been converted into NODEs and sent to the NODE address, does my
-You can send only currency without exchange, if this Node to the recipient Node will receive

8 ) Does the individual on the other side need have a dollar account and go through legal documentation if receiving dollars but not cashing out
-Everything related to the EUR and USD will depend on the requirement of the Bank may be a limit on the expenditure of the money if the identity is not verified

9) Is there different documentation required for the use in different currencies. Ie To send the USD might require KYC procedures however sending NODE doesn't.
-Yes, the Node can be sent without verification

10) Why did you mention in the white paper that the NODE bank should operate in a tax haven?
-It will save Your money (USD, EUR) from locking

11) Can you tell me the benefits of pay for NODE a merchant
-This is the first hybrid system which will support crypto and fiat, the local client

12) Can you tell me the benefits of pay for NODE a consumer
-We want to become an analogue system WesternUnion, have their branches in banks , convenient transfer of money from the local client and the cash in any Bank

13) Will pay the NODE be able to facilitate the use of credit cards to top up their NODE dollar pay account
-Yes

14) If so how will you deal with chargebacks?
-The Bank undertakes , we work through its API

15) If so the NODE will pay be in compliance with Visa and MSC bylaws
-With the agreement of the Bank

16) I noticed a `NODE creditcard` on the NODEpay.com website, how will the credit card work exactly? Is it a prepaid card? Can I top up multiple currencies
-While we make this question, I don't have all the information

17) How easily can integrate a bank NODEpay as a gateway?
-This we integrate the gateway from the Bank in NodePay.

18) What does a bank need to integrate NODE pay.
The Bank does not need to integrate NODE, we are integrating a gateway from the ---Bank that-be in the customer's Fiat currency, the Bank intermediary for SWIFT . VISA, SEPA

19) How will the back end structure of NODEpay accounts work with the bank? Is Each NODE account is linked to a settlement account with a real bank or NODE bank?
-Yes, everyone will have a live account. Example OkPay

20) Will you have external auditors to make sure that the figures NODE with pay accounts and NODE bank funds are in tune.
-Yes

21) How much capital funding does the NODE currently have?
- When we open a company we receive funding from our partners with whom we have already reached the agreement.

Thanks for the comprehensive answers!
LemonAndFries

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:20:40 PM

I can't login into alcurEx, I know I am doing everything right even tried the Lost Password option but have yet to receive an email.

Anyone else having the same issues?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:33:14 PM

I can't login into alcurEx, I know I am doing everything right even tried the Lost Password option but have yet to receive an email.

Several times. Emails arrived after a few minutes for me. I logged in and out a few times until they did. The operator has acknowledged it's an occasional problem.
NetUser

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:41:06 PM

NODE team run off with all our NODE on ALC?   Huh  Shocked

Yep
Sell me all you NODEs @0.00000001 BTC   Grin
LemonAndFries

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:26:22 PM

Several times. Emails arrived after a few minutes for me. I logged in and out a few times until they did. The operator has acknowledged it's an occasional problem.

Well I haven't received anything yet, I have not had a problem until some recent activity I did there with some large deposits.

I better not be getting denied because of certain reasons, strange that I only get this when I need access to my funds. Other times it works perfect.

edit: I see the dev of alcurEX active on the chat, yet he cannot respond to my emails. Again, this is strange and too much of a coincidence.
nodemonster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:39:00 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 06:55:38 PM by nodemonster

Well I haven't received anything yet, I have not had a problem until some recent activity I did there with some large deposits.

I better not be getting denied because of certain reasons, strange that I only get this when I need access to my funds. Other times it works perfect.

edit: I see the dev of alcurEX active on the chat, yet he cannot respond to my emails. Again, this is strange and too much of a coincidence.

chill out,same problem for me also,and he's not active on chat,he s offline from 14 hrs,he made 1 update last night and something went wrong,every one chill,he will came and fix the issue

:PS Lemon i belived you are more mature then that,you act like a fudder
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:12:19 PM

chill out,same problem for me also,and he's not active on chat,he s offline from 14 hrs,he made 1 update last night and something went wrong,every one chill,he will came and fix the issue

When you get continually screwed your mind goes into panic mode much easier. L&M is to decent for his own good.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
LemonAndFries

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:45:57 PM

When you get continually screwed your mind goes into panic mode much easier. L&M is to decent for his own good.

I can wait, but it's a bit ridiculous when people claim this has been a problem since yesterday yet you see people on the chat login in without a problem.

I have yet to receive  a recovery password e-mail, not trying to fud either.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:11:07 PM

I can wait, but it's a bit ridiculous when people claim this has been a problem since yesterday yet you see people on the chat login in without a problem.

Just more proof this scene needs decentralized exchanges. Speaking of which, this is based on NXT code correct? Doesn't NXT have a built in trading function? Sorry I'm not to up on 2nd gen coins.

BTW, Who is/are the actual coder/s on this project anyway?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:23:30 PM

NODE Revolution really.... Wink Smiley

nodemonster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:57:31 PM

Lemon the chat it's dead from 16hrs where do you see people saying something new ?,nobody can log in please stay relax,alcurex it's offline from 16hrs and it's weekend also,he updated something on the site i think he diden't figured out that became problems on log in
Arux

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:03:47 PM

same experience with alcurex for me : Incorrect captcha, emailID or password
OK it's the week-end but i hoped better from alcurex. one more time, these exchange are very very boring Angry

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:07:39 AM

Just more proof this scene needs decentralized exchanges. Speaking of which, this is based on NXT code correct? Doesn't NXT have a built in trading function? Sorry I'm not to up on 2nd gen coins.

BTW, Who is/are the actual coder/s on this project anyway?

there are several projects using the NXT platform to implement decentralized exchanges. The NXT AE has coloured coins and a Monetary System, and then there are SuperNET's Multigateway (MGW) and Instantdex.

Very complex, not quite finished, and fast moving, but definitely determined to fill that need.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:29:09 AM

alcurex is working again atm.
Pages: « 1 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 [476] 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: