Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:33:35 PM

All wallets have been shut down and withdrawals of the unaffected coins will be arranged later.

matters?i had invested heavy on node,108mil coins that means 10.8% of total marketcap of node,i trusted in this project and made my moves,but i was an idiot blind one in fact to put so much money into a coin with just 1 exchanger..and now all of us we will support this

Common guys, you don't really believe this newbie account actually has 108mil NODE and left it on an exchange?  No one is that thick.

Again, this has TaunSew's trolling style written all over it.

BTER issue is another thing.

nodemonster, TaunSew, Starski - all same trolling style, all trying to cause FUD.

nodemonster- Date Registered:    February 10, 2015, 08:58:34 AM

Lemon if bter.com will run again i will make you a screenshot dude and what fud i spray?for real i had 108mil on there Smiley and i did not  moved to wallet because my buying plan was till 200mil,and like bter had a 500k daily limit to withdraw i wanted to send them some emails to make the limit bigger,but what ever,i wanna see what you are going to say when i will do screenshot or when i will gonna put a sell wall for 108mil node Smiley like i did in the past with 73mil and 97 or 98mil node..

There's something called "photoshop". Only way to prove is on the blockchain. Blockchain doesn't lie.

There was never sell walls that high, please stop trying to cause FUD with fake imagined "sell walls".
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:35:59 PM

All wallets have been shut down and withdrawals of the unaffected coins will be arranged later.

matters?i had invested heavy on node,108mil coins that means 10.8% of total marketcap of node,i trusted in this project and made my moves,but i was an idiot blind one in fact to put so much money into a coin with just 1 exchanger..and now all of us we will support this

Common guys, you don't really believe this newbie account actually has 108mil NODE and left it on an exchange?  No one is that thick.

nodemonster, TaunSew, Starski - all same trolling style, all trying to cause FUD.

Please Call TauntStewy by his real name. Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:37:34 PM

Lemon if bter.com will run again i will make you a screenshot dude and what fud i spray?for real i had 108mil on there Smiley and i did not  moved to wallet because my buying plan was till 200mil,and like bter had a 500k daily limit to withdraw i wanted to send them some emails to make the limit bigger,but what ever,i wanna see what you are going to say when i will do screenshot or when i will gonna put a sell wall for 108mil node Smiley like i did in the past with 73mil and 97 or 98mil node..

There's something called "photoshop". Only way to prove is on the blockchain. Blockchain doesn't lie.

There was never sell walls that high, please stop trying to cause FUD with fake imagined "sell walls".
I saw that sell walls once during the pump on my own Wink
nodemonster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:38:17 PM

ha ?Smiley men you don't even have idea of what you speak for real,ask daily traders on bter if the sell walls was or not Smiley when people started to panic and dump the node,when i started to buy node the price was 80-90 satoshi and in 1 day i bought 50btc worth and after this the node started to move only up up and up and others started to join in buy.but never mind,my problem is A.if the node from bter is losted,B=if will take more then 7-8months again for the price to reach 200 again,that's all,i don't ask nothing else
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:44:49 PM

I saw it too.

*Image Removed*
LemonAndFries

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:55:27 PM

I saw it too.

Well I also saw multiple 12mil node transactions moved around the network, to BTER.  Not from BTER, so there's that.

Either way, issue is BTER and what is going to happen with NODE.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

ha ?Smiley men you don't even have idea of what you speak for real,ask daily traders on bter if the sell walls was or not Smiley when people started to panic and dump the node,when i started to buy node the price was 80-90 satoshi and in 1 day i bought 50btc worth and after this the node started to move only up up and up and others started to join in buy.but never mind,my problem is A.if the node from bter is losted,B=if will take more then 7-8months again for the price to reach 200 again,that's all,i don't ask nothing else

If that was you, Thank You!

And now we need a new exchange. POLONIEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://poloniex.com/

They were hacked and immediately contacted all users and paid us all back. I Trust them. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:23:52 PM

as I understand, only Bitcoin have been stolen- altcoins are still there, no?
rramires

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:31:31 PM

If that was you, Thank You!

And now we need a new exchange. POLONIEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://poloniex.com/

They were hacked and immediately contacted all users and paid us all back. I Trust them. Smiley

Poloniex and Bittrex may also be an good option.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:54:48 PM

as I understand, only Bitcoin have been stolen- altcoins are still there, no?

Yes, altcoins are untouched.

Bitcoins were stolen when the cold wallets were shuffled from what I understand.
whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:02:08 PM

Well you saw something move in node's blockchain?
Just as did not take node at his back!  Grin
TonyVice54

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:21:12 PM

damn this bter news hurt me alot alot alot to read. Have/Had all my nodes there and 10 btc to buy me more...

I didn't have as much invested in there as you but I was building up to my 500k for forging. It's all relative I suppose as I'm now struggling with the idea that its gone.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:44:13 PM

7170 BTC got stolen from our cold wallet in this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f5b0363f03e1ed8bb812c135361ea93590c831ce9f13a3750be1b93575baccc6

720 BTC bounty for chasing it back.

BTER.com
Email:support@mail.bter.com
Phone:400-0070-955
QQ: 4000070955
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:29:00 PM

http://247cryptonews.com/bter-got-hacked-7000-bitcoins-stolen-7-different-accounts/

*Image Removed*
yambad

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:38:28 PM

And who was with those walls 25BTC for buy node. Fucked?
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:55:47 PM

Well for those of you who didn't lose thousands of dollars, we may have a chance to buy more cheap coins before the price goes up again.  We've all seen the potential of the Node, with Bter down and many people out of a huge portion of their coins I predict we will see a decline in price in the coming weeks.  From this point on, people will no longer trust Bter (especially large buyers) so we need to find another exchange ASAP or release our own exchange.  I know this is troubling news to many, but the Node is by no means 'dead', and could be approaching a more profitable time with the release of NodePay in the coming week.  Stay optimistic guys, take advantage of the price if it drops and make some of your money back.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:02:26 PM

Well for those of you who didn't lose thousands of dollars, we may have a chance to buy more cheap coins before the price goes up again.  We've all seen the potential of the Node, with Bter down and many people out of a huge portion of their coins I predict we will see a decline in price in the coming weeks.  From this point on, people will no longer trust Bter (especially large buyers) so we need to find another exchange ASAP or release our own exchange.  I know this is troubling news to many, but the Node is by no means 'dead', and could be approaching a more profitable time with the release of NodePay in the coming week.  Stay optimistic guys, take advantage of the price if it drops and make some of your money back.

I disagree. I think NODE is now worth more. Anyone that was planning on dumping had their coins on BTER. Cheesy

Mohahahahaha!!!

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:15:57 PM

I disagree. I think NODE is now worth more. Anyone that was planning on dumping had their coins on BTER. Cheesy

Mohahahahaha!!!

But as far as we know, the altcoins left in exchange aren't actually gone.  Or so we think.

So those dumpers may not be gone.  However, you do bring up a good point.
Rolandvoda

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:10:40 AM

damn this bter news hurt me alot alot alot to read. Have/Had all my nodes there and 10 btc to buy me more...

I didn't have as much invested in there as you but I was building up to my 500k for forging. It's all relative I suppose as I'm now struggling with the idea that its gone.

What are such posts Huh

Fact is we see that some people, on most threads concerning this SCAM,likely BTER employees and affiliates, are spreading disinfo as in reaction phishing , checking to see blacklash of their actions, finding how the people react and if it is quiet enough for them to get away with the money, not necessarily for the money itself.

This is a hard hit meant for altcoin community, possibly and most likely an inside job.

The only reasonable answer is found through the logic that we , as a community, are in desperate need of making a stand ASAP.

For my part, if need arises and this actually is an inside job( as it looks from the cold wallet theft??? ) we are waiting on the good will of the Developers and their understanding of the gravity of this affair such that they take the measure of the 20mb forks for the recovery of victimezed investors.

In this case i will gladly forfeit 15% of each coin that i had stored on BTER, towards the respective developer, as payment for the community service.  For node this means 15% of 7690000 = 1040000 NODE.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:22:27 AM

What are such posts Huh

Fact is we see that some people, on most threads concerning this SCAM,likely BTER employees and affiliates, are spreading disinfo as in reaction phishing , checking to see blacklash of their actions, finding how the people react and if it is quiet enough for them to get away with the money, not necessarily for the money itself.

This is a hard hit meant for altcoin community, possibly and most likely an inside job.

The only reasonable answer is found through the logic that we , as a community, are in desperate need of making a stand ASAP.

For my part, if need arises and this actually is an inside job( as it looks from the cold wallet theft??? ) we are waiting on the good will of the Developers and their understanding of the gravity of this affair such that they take the measure of the 20mb forks for the recovery of victimezed investors.

In this case i will gladly forfeit 15% of each coin that i had stored on BTER, towards the respective developer, as payment for the community service.  For node this means 15% of 7690000 = 1040000 NODE.

Well let's all hope that the coins will be returned to their owners and that bter is actually telling the truth.

Luckily I withdrew all my node days prior to this, I almost gave in to the temptation of day trading but I had a feeling not to do it.

I'm only losing a few hundred of some cheap coins and that's because I was lazy to withdraw the tiny amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: