Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901793 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:58:54 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 08:25:11 AM by germsite

Brian Kelly to date has instructed Coinstructors to start on the Legalities and half of Phase one (Brian Kelly has Paid Approx 35,000 GBP/55,000USD) This only covers Legal Issues and strategy of Nautilus)

Please break down what the proposed required 150,000 USD investment will be spent on, and who it will be paid to.

Where does the constant bitching and double-speak fit in to your 'strategy consultation' for which you have been paid quite handsomly ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drachmae
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:10:24 AM

You would need to ask Brian Kelly for that.

But as it is not from your pockets I am not sure what you need to know for?

Brian Kelly is the Client of Coinstructors.

Nautilus Coin holders are not a client of Coinstructors.

Bitching and Double speak well I can answer for the project but I can not answer for Nautilus or it's holders.

At the moment I am trying establish what other work needs to be done around Nautilus to be successful which does not involve technology.

Brian Kelly to date has instructed Coinstructors to start on the Legalities and half of Phase one (Brian Kelly has Paid Approx 35,000 GBP/55,000USD) This only covers Legal Issues and strategy of Nautilus)

Please break down what the proposed required 150,000 USD investment will be spent on, and who it will be paid to.

Where does the constant bitching and double-speak fit in to your 'strategy consultation' for which you have been paid quite handsomly ?

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:20:21 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 12:51:09 PM by halinyo

If we're bagholding the "wrong" NAUT and a new blockchain will be needed and blahblah, there BETTER be a coinswap 1:1.
Do NOT fuck the bagholders over

That is my point. I think what Lee is trying to get is to set up a NO so that he can just do as he wishes and blame the community for it.
So dont fall for this. He is trying to fu.. the bagholders...

On the other hand, if you say YES, then he is trying to get the most he can from the bagholders...
To be honest, this is becoming an illegal joke soon. I can feel that.
He is trying to show this done with some legal-base and kinda steal our money...

Well, I hope I am not right and this will just be a 1:1 exchange or we will just stick with the usual NAUT.

If anything happens to usual NAUT, then it is not fair to bagholders, waiting this long something to happen.
If you cannot bear it Lee, then you should have collected more NAUT before making any announcements...

Again, please dont fuk the bagholders. Thank you.

PS-1: Anybody with a few thousands can drive the price up and down. That is so easy. But when there is more liquidity, then it wont be a problem.
PS-2: What do you want the bagholders to do? Please explain?
PS-3: And stop blaming the community or the bagholders. If there is something done wrong here, only responsible person for it is BK. He refused the community right at the beginning. Now he cannot rely on them (asking for donations, etc...). You just do what you gotta do.
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:55:00 PM

halinyo,

For nearly 2 months you have been speaking to me and I figured you out very very fast.

We are setting up a vote system on Drachmae and we will run it for a small period with different sections for people to vote.

Secondly I don't see why people make threats do you halinyo? Or in very case twist it all to there advantage halinyo?

With the views I am receiving and with the views of halinyo in private I think its best to just leave Nautilus as it is and not do anything with it as the groups seem to be happy where they are.

Secondly when I am talking about funds it is logical to make bounties to encourage people come into Nautilus and to do the work that the holders don't do as that would actually increase the value of Nautilus.

With BK is doing it would be more easier to hand over Nautilus to the community so they can run it as I see no way out for all people without it being just a mess.

As I said before to you halinyo you can lead the camel to the Oasis but you cant force it to drink.

Anyways for the Time being this can be used https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/nautilus/

As there is something that is being launched for community building that is not involving Bitcointalk Thread

quote author=halinyo link=topic=591114.msg12256197#msg12256197 date=1440674421]
If we're bagholding the "wrong" NAUT and a new blockchain will be needed and blahblah, there BETTER be a coinswap 1:1.
Do NOT fuck the bagholders over

That is my point. I think what Lee is trying to get is to set up a NO so that he can just do as he wishes and blame the community for it.
So dont fall for this. He is trying to fu.. the bagholders...

On the other hand, if you say YES, then he is trying to get the most he can from the bagholders...
To be honest, this is becoming an illegal joke soon. I can feel that.
He is trying to show this done with some legal-base and kinda steal our money...

Well, I hope I am not right and this will just be a 1:1 exchange or we will just stick with the usual NAUT.

If anything happens to usual NAUT, then it is not fair to bagholders, waiting this long something to happen.
If you cannot bear it Lee, then you should have collected more NAUT before making any announcements...

Again, please dont fuk the bagholders. Thank you.

PS-1: Anybody with a few thousands can drive the price up and down. That is so easy. But if there is more liquidity, then it wont be a problem.
PS-2: What do you want the bagholders to do? Please explain?
PS-3: And stop blaming the community or the bagholders. If there is something done wrong here, only responsible person for it is BK. He refused the community right at the beginning. Now he cannot rely on them (asking for donations, etc...). You just do what you gotta do.
[/quote]

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:15:39 PM

Lee,

Thank you for your professional attitude in handling the NAUTiluscoin!!!
Well I will not speak up from here, coz not worth it.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:41:04 PM

But I do not see how BK is the main person as that would be going against the grain of Digital Currency as it would mean it's centralized.

And see this is where I strongly disagree. BK has the connections and the experience to get this coin on a major exchange with REAL transparency and REAL liquidity, something Bitcoin has had a major issue overcoming with its market price being dictated by a few manipulating whales on shady broken toy exchanges. We keep hearing promises of Bitcoin "going to Wallstreet" so to speak but it still has yet to happen. I'd love to see NAUT beat the Winklevosses to the punch.

You can argue that BK shouldn't be a centralized force behind it, but everything has to start off centralized at some point, someone has to create the currency that could eventually be spread across many nations and thousands to millions of people. If someone is going to do this, I'd prefer it be a business professional than some 12 year-old kid in his parent's house.

If BK builds a truly transparent exchange with proven gold reserves and gets the pilot program going for NAUT in Greece, I think that is all he would ever need to do and could then step back, never touch NAUT again and it would be in great hands and the market forces would dictate where it goes from there.  

I'd like to think that is all NAUT bagholders ever wanted when we first invested in it last year, a basic digital currency built by a businessman for doing business and not a wishy washy science project. People forget what a currency is for, to buy and sell goods. Well let's make this a currency people will accept as something to conduct business with!

electricretard

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:15:25 PM

And see this is where I strongly disagree. BK has the connections and the experience to get this coin on a major exchange with REAL transparency and REAL liquidity, something Bitcoin has had a major issue overcoming with its market price being dictated by a few manipulating whales on shady broken toy exchanges. We keep hearing promises of Bitcoin "going to Wallstreet" so to speak but it still has yet to happen. I'd love to see NAUT beat the Winklevosses to the punch.

You can argue that BK shouldn't be a centralized force behind it, but everything has to start off centralized at some point, someone has to create the currency that could eventually be spread across many nations and thousands to millions of people. If someone is going to do this, I'd prefer it be a business professional than some 12 year-old kid in his parent's house.

If BK builds a truly transparent exchange with proven gold reserves and gets the pilot program going for NAUT in Greece, I think that is all he would ever need to do and could then step back, never touch NAUT again and it would be in great hands and the market forces would dictate where it goes from there.  

I'd like to think that is all NAUT bagholders ever wanted when we first invested in it last year, a basic digital currency built by a businessman for doing business and not a wishy washy science project. People forget what a currency is for, to buy and sell goods. Well let's make this a currency people will accept as something to conduct business with!

This. I agree with everything above, couldn't have said it better myself with my broken engrish.

Also, Lee, you clearly do not understand where the community (NAUT bagholders) are coming from.
I don't think anyone here is against any actual development (not just the technical shit, but everything that works towards
the idea of getting this coin widely adopted). That's what we were counting on when we bought in.
But we were fucked many times before, most people gave up back when a certain coffee house entrepreneur
promised us all kinds of shit and then told everyone to go fuck themselves. You know, the same guy who rage quit
crypto a few months ago. Yes, we count on BK as nobody has any clue on how we could even help because nobody
fucking talks to us. What are we supposed to do? Go spam the other crypto guys? You know, the ones that dumped
a year ago and have done nothing but talk shit about NAUT ever since? Solid plan!

I'm absolutely certain that NAUT community is ready to do all kinds of shit for this coin, we'll help on building things
and promoting and yes, even reach into our pockets, at least I will.
BUT coming here to basically shit on the bagholders, accusing us of being negative while
you haven't had  a single good thing to say about the community, and just expecting us to cough up like 150k
without giving us ANY information on what it will be used on is NOT the way to do it.
Tell us exactly what you need from us and be transparent about everything and we just might get to work.
And you're dodging the question about the 1:1 coin swap, that's a good place to start.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:22:22 PM

If some technicality or other lies are used to bypass or rob the current holders of the REAL NAUT, Brian Kelly is gonna be in a world of legal pain.

This is CRYPTO, it's a small world and I have a huge GIANT mouth.  

Please don't waste millions of dollars putting this deal together just to be immoral and unethical by robbing the original holders of the original NAUT.  BK has had over a year to accumulate the majority of NAUT, using free money, "the stability fund", I have no doubt that he easily owns at least 60%+.  I'm sure he'd like 90% but stealing from his shareholders is not the way to go.

Trust me when I tell you it's gonna get very messy and there will be a MASSIVE ugly lawsuit if you people try to screw us.

The trade is a 1:1 swap - this is fair and this is equitable.  Transfer NAUT into NXT or keep it here it's all the same to us as long as we get the 1:1 swap of the gold backed NAUT.

That's our vote!

We will not take less.  And whatever money BK saves by robbing us he will spend 10 times that on lawyers and PR spin to mend his image.

This is quickly turning into a clear case of equities fraud so please let's stop the bullshit while there is still time.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 03:00:15 PM

New vote:

I need EVERYONE who holds any NAUT to vote with me now.  These guys will NOT rob the whole community - there's too much money and reputation on the line. 

But they will rob you if you won't stand together.

Our vote is for a 1:1 swap for the gold backed NAUT.

Coinstructors, since you have failed to give sufficient details allowing us to make an educated decision, we will leave it to you [Coinstructors] and Brian Kelly to act honorably, and in goodfaith and in the best interest of the original NAUT shareholders.

That said, Coinistructors may do as it pleases as long as the current NAUT shareholders are made whole [1:1 swap] in the gold backed currency to be used as a test case in Agistri, Greece.

Stand together or they'll find a loophole to steal most or all our NAUTcoins!

P.S. - Any more underhanded attempts to rob us and I will blow up Brian Kelly on social media.  Believe me, I'm an expert at making noise in CryptoWorld.

Brian Kelly, please just be fair and honest - reward the loyal holders of NAUT the way loyal shareholders are supposed to be rewarded.  Everyone here had faith in and trusted you, Brian Kelly.  Please don't punish them for their loyalty.

Regard,

Vlad

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:24:44 PM

I fully agreed with you.

You should go make plenty of noise and the more noise the better.

But again you will find this type of accusations is what makes people walk away.

New vote:

I need EVERYONE who holds any NAUT to vote with me now.  These guys will NOT rob the whole community - there's too much money and reputation on the line. 

But they will rob you if you won't stand together.

Our vote is for a 1:1 swap for the gold backed NAUT.

Coinstructors, since you have failed to give sufficient details allowing us to make an educated decision, we will leave it to you [Coinstructors] and Brian Kelly to act honorably, and in goodfaith and in the best interest of the original NAUT shareholders.

That said, Coinistructors may do as it pleases as long as the current NAUT shareholders are made whole [1:1 swap] in the gold backed currency to be used as a test case in Agistri, Greece.

Stand together or they'll find a loophole to steal most or all our NAUTcoins!

P.S. - Any more underhanded attempts to rob us and I will blow up Brian Kelly on social media.  Believe me, I'm an expert at making noise in CryptoWorld.

Brian Kelly, please just be fair and honest - reward the loyal holders of NAUT the way loyal shareholders are supposed to be rewarded.  Everyone here had faith in and trusted you, Brian Kelly.  Please don't punish them for their loyalty.

Regard,

Vlad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:25:18 PM

NAUT is going to be backed by gold right? what's the fuzz about a swap? why a swap?  Huh

I think a scam is afoot.

If you vote YES for NAUT to enter the NXT network then you'll lose 70% of your NAUT since NXT shows 16 million NAUT, not 5 million.

If you vote NO then you refuse to be part of the new NAUT and you will lose ALL of your NAUT.

Bankster 101:  ROB the poor, even if they are your most loyal shareholders.

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:31:24 PM

Well there is meant to be 16.1 million Supply of Naut which is stated in the beginning of this thread.

So I am not sure how people lose 70% of there NAUT

If they vote no then there would be 2 NAUT currencies one that is not backed by gold and one that is.

NAUT is going to be backed by gold right? what's the fuzz about a swap? why a swap?  Huh

I think a scam is afoot.

If you vote YES for NAUT to enter the NXT network then you'll lose 70% of your NAUT since NXT shows 16 million NAUT, not 5 million.

If you vote NO then you refuse to be part of the new NAUT and you will lose ALL of your NAUT.

delong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:49:33 PM

What's the deal with this voting, and why should I think a vote on this shitshow of a thread on BCT would mean anything to BK/NAUT? 

And why should I think that user Drachmae, who has 9 posts on BCT and just registered a month ago, is actually affiliated with the Drachmae project or has any kind of pull on the direction that BK will decide for NAUT?   

From the August update on http://www.nautiluscoin.com/latest-news/, NAUT will move to the NXT platform, done by Coinstructors.  This is going to happen, according to BK, so what are people suggesting a vote for?

To me, it seems that, like it or not, this is BK's show and anyone invested in the coin right now is essentially stating their belief/hope that BK will have some real world use cases in place for NAUT by the end of the year, that NAUT will increase in value because of the use case(s), etc... 

Further, I can't imagine, given the amount of NAUT purchased at market over the last couple of months (likely by BK for the stability fund or whatever other fund was needed), that it could be even a remote possibility that current NAUT holders could potentially lose all of their holdings in this "new NAUT/old NAUT" business.

Am I missing something here, or is this the typical garbage that has plagued this BCT thread for as long as I can remember?
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 05:26:43 PM

Are there any developers looking to build products and services for Nautilus?

Would bounties help to encourage developers?

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:00:10 PM

I think a scam is afoot.

Yeah, that is what Lee wants and it is all summarized here.
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:05:41 PM

Well there is meant to be 16.1 million Supply of Naut which is stated in the beginning of this thread.

So I am not sure how people lose 70% of there NAUT

If they vote no then there would be 2 NAUT currencies one that is not backed by gold and one that is.

Ok so no matter what, there will be a new blockchain on a new platform and the thing will be called Nautiluscoin,
so what the fuck are we voting about? It's either we're with you or we lose 100% of our investment.
Anyway, my previous vote for YES still stands as long as we will be made whole with a coin swap 1:1

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:14:13 PM

Come on Lee, dont behave like your coinstructors is the only one that does sort of stuff, software, solutions etc...
There are plenty of them out there and there are plenty of developers, where they can take NAUT forward, only if BK wants.

I think what has to happen is going to happen in the end. BK cannot take such risk, like discarding the current NAUT holders.
There cannot be two NAUTs, remove this option from your head!! What has to happen is, the usual NAUT moves to NXT with 1:1 exchange and everyone moves there from the current block chain.

So from here on, it can be backed by gold and we move forward as it is. I am not quite against the drop-off if that is done in small amounts for a certain deadline, that has to be publicly announced. 5.3 million of NAUT moves to NXT, 16.1-5.3=10.8 millions of NAUT can be dropped, lets say in the next (10.8*2=21.6) years, each of which 500k of drop-off. 500k of NAUT must be divided into days, so that comes to 1,370 NAUTs per day (btw, dropping a whole load is also scamming people) that can be created and sold in the exchanges, for stabilization, for creating development fund, for covering the development cost that already has been spent, like backed by gold, etc...

Other than the above-statement is just scamming people and stealing their money, and does not make any sense.
So start making sense Lee.

Best,
delong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:23:58 PM

Drachmae, who are you, and why does it seem like you think you're in charge of some decision-making aspects of NAUT's future? 

Did I miss something in a past post, wherein this new 'Drachmae' account was acknowledged by BK as being someone we need to pay attention to, or who has a say in the future of NAUT?

As far as I know, there are only two accounts which have posted on NAUT-related things that I know belong to real people who were or currently are involved in NAUT:  BK_PHI and jyap ... Neither have posted on this thread in a while, so as far as I'm concerned the updates to trust are those on nautiluscoin.com and on BK's Twitter feed.
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:19:44 AM

So how do the Nautilus holders see the future of Nautilus:

What do you see as developments in the future?

How would you like to achieve this going forward?

Please do not answer BK (This is for the Naut holders to provide input)

Again I ask the below as nobody commented only side tracked the question:

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:36:39 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 06:17:09 AM by Drachmae

Halinyo,

I do not take you serious as you started to speak to me as nice etc when discussing options you would pump and dump and you proved that 2 days ago.

I actually do not value what you say in any shape or form, I am more interested in what other people think that are Naut holders or people that are looking to join Naut.

Secondly if there was a new NAUT nobody ever said there would not be a swop that is just you making your seeds to other naut holders.

If you did not realize Halinyo I stopped discussing anything of value with you a long time ago when I saw what was happening then you would come back and say it's not me its a group of Naut holder's. (as you came across as the head of the community and messenger which you are not you simply wanted to get inside information in which did not exist in the 1st place as everything is simply being explored at the moment)

As for the Gold backing there is something more than that being discussed but the legal implementations are what the issues are.

You can say what you like about Drachmae etc, but at the end of the day anything and everything takes time it can take 1 or 12 months to see the legalities to anything that BK is looking at. (Anything going forward needs to be put out there for people opinions and views)

So the avenues and different roads are all being explored, but in the meantime building a community along with people coming into Nautilus is more of a priority along with encouraging developers to work on Nautilus and being self sustaining.

We aren't talking about donations or Drachmae all of that is off the table at this moment in time as there is more that needs to be available for anything to go forward and this is the 1st phase of what we are working with BK on.

The more trying to get feedback from Naut holders only gets left in one answer (BK, BK and BK) which actually is not the way forward only as its not just 1 person that makes the world spin.

So what we are looking for is suggestions:
Mobile wallet
getting into more exchanges
getting merchants
building marketing committee

This is the areas that are being discussed (Get it out your heads you can keep your Naut and nobody is trying to rob you)

Simply add some input areas you see and provide possible comments on how you see it happen etc.

Come on Lee, dont behave like your coinstructors is the only one that does sort of stuff, software, solutions etc...
There are plenty of them out there and there are plenty of developers, where they can take NAUT forward, only if BK wants.

I think what has to happen is going to happen in the end. BK cannot take such risk, like discarding the current NAUT holders.
There cannot be two NAUTs, remove this option from your head!! What has to happen is, the usual NAUT moves to NXT with 1:1 exchange and everyone moves there from the current block chain.

So from here on, it can be backed by gold and we move forward as it is. I am not quite against the drop-off if that is done in small amounts for a certain deadline, that has to be publicly announced. 5.3 million of NAUT moves to NXT, 16.1-5.3=10.8 millions of NAUT can be dropped, lets say in the next (10.8*2=21.6) years, each of which 500k of drop-off. 500k of NAUT must be divided into days, so that comes to 1,370 NAUTs per day (btw, dropping a whole load is also scamming people) that can be created and sold in the exchanges, for stabilization, for creating development fund, for covering the development cost that already has been spent, like backed by gold, etc...

Other than the above-statement is just scamming people and stealing their money, and does not make any sense.
So start making sense Lee.

Best,

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: