Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:53:29 AM

As for the Gold backing there is something more than that being discussed but the legal implementations are what the issues are.

So the avenues and different roads are all being explored, but in the meantime building a community along with people coming into Nautilus is more of a priority along with encouraging developers to work on Nautilus and being self sustaining.

We aren't talking about donations or Drachmae all of that is off the table at this moment in time as there is more that needs to be available for anything to go forward and this is the 1st phase of what we are working with BK on.

So what we are looking for is suggestions:
Mobile wallet
getting into more exchanges
getting merchants
building marketing committee

Simply add some input areas you see and provide possible comments on how you see it happen etc.

Ok, we're getting somewhere.

I think that both parties ( NAUT holders, and those with access to planned developments ) are in a difficult position, and a certain level of mistrust between these parties has not helped with getting things started so far.

Up until this point, BK has, for a variety of reasons, been unwilling / unable to share information, communicate with any community that still exists, and so those of us still following the project have simply assumed that all responsibility for new development rests with him.

New partners coming the project ( Drachmae ), viewing the history of general antipathy generated as a consequence of zero communication, might well think that the community is not interested in contributing, and thus might well insist on the community stepping up before proceeding.

Each party is thus insisting on the other showing some cards before taking further steps, and a stalemate of sorts results.

Lee's points above help with getting some momentum going. But they also raise questions.

My thoughts are that yes, bounties will most definately help to attract developers, especially given the shakey nature of the project's history to date.

Exchanges. I was under the impression that there will be only one exchange, the NXT platform, because of the very particular nature of how the project is being set up ( FIAT being used to purchase NAUT bonds, KYC requirements for this, gold purchases made with proceeds of transactions, etc )

If this is not what is going to happen, and NAUT is to be traded as per other ALTS, then other exchanges will pick it up when sufficient volume arrives.

Merchants will use it if a concrete ecosystem is presented to them. Again, all of us here have been assuming that Agistri is planned as the use case model, which will serve to illustrate a working ecosystem that can be adopted by others.

Lee, your comments above, as well as earlier ones, suggest that there are other avenues being explored, that NAUT being included in the Drachmae project isn't a done deal.  

And so, we arrive back at the point of confusion. Nothing is particularly clear. The reasons for not elaborating plans fully are understandable, but they do present the challenge of how to galvanise a community that is willing to help, but who, thus far, have been fed a lot of ifs buts and maybes. A community can only be built around some sort of common purpose, and at this point in time, no clear purpose is being made available.

The end result is that many people will simply think "ah well, they're hatching plans that can't be shared, something must be in the pipeline, I'll wait and see what is presented before putting my energy into it".

Chicken. Egg.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:55:31 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 11:08:57 AM by halinyo

It is good to see Lee is stepping back and starting to make more constructive comments, after a bit of pressure on him.
You lost my trust right at the beginning when you started manipulating a few of us in the private chat. Records say it all.
From then on, I only talked to you when I have time to waste and have fun. That is all about.

Well there is always ways to go ahead with or without coinstructors/Lee. The remaining community can take the lead sending complaints directly to BK about what Lee was trying to do in the last couple of weeks and our thoughts on how he was trying to manipulate the current NAUT holders etc... There are many more to say... but lets keep it private for now...

Apart from than that, good to hear this from you Lee (not expected, but cool):

"This is the areas that are being discussed (Get it out your heads you can keep your Naut and nobody is trying to rob you)"

Cheers
Drachmae
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:35:19 AM

Not being funny but Halinyo,

Like i said I do not take you serious and you can twist what you like.

You have played a good game and like you said and proved 2 days ago, is the fears of why people do not bite into Nautilus as somebody with 10% of the supply jumps the value to his own Gain

You do not offer anything constructive other than what does not appeal to you have mentioned to me along the lines of Threats ( OH I wonder why BK does not interact with people )

So please Keep your 480k Naut opinion to yourself.

THANK YOU

quote author=halinyo link=topic=591114.msg12264891#msg12264891 date=1440759331]
It is good to see Lee is stepping back and starting to make more constructive comments, after a bit of pressure on him.
You lost my trust right at the beginning when you started manipulating a few of us in the private chat. Records say it all.
From then on, I only talked to you when I have time to waste and have fun. That is all about.

Well there is always ways to go ahead with or without coinstructors/Lee. The remaining community can take the lead sending complaints directly to BK about what Lee was trying to do in the last couple of weeks and our thoughts on how he was trying to manipulate the current NAUT holders etc... There are many more to say... but lets keep it private for now...

"This is the areas that are being discussed (Get it out your heads you can keep your Naut and nobody is trying to rob you)"

Cheers

[/quote]

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:08:21 PM

Germsite answers in bold

I think that both parties ( NAUT holders, and those with access to planned developments ) are in a difficult position, and a certain level of mistrust between these parties has not helped with getting things started so far.
Currently there is mainly legal aspects being covered around what can or could be done with Nautilus.
Let's say Drachmae does not exist and never existed (Let's look at this stand alone way forward for nautilus)
Trust is not lost but nothing in life works to plan specially in crypto currency I cannot comment on previous things with nautilus but I can comment from reading the thread from the start. Attacks on BK will only put him backwards and there is next to none actual support in assistance on pushing Naut forward sorry to say this but it's in black and white on this thread.
I am not defending anybody or passing the buck of the blame but its what it seems in the thread.
But I also can say from 1st hand experience from people talking to us about our project and how they deem it fit to talk as if we owe them something which also puts a big barrier between people also we did not appreciests with him.
Everything is based on legalities so every step BK does comes with attorneys behind ate to be practically dictated to that we should integrate Digitbyte etc.
Up until this point, BK has, for a variety of reasons, been unwilling / unable to share information, communicate with any community that still exists, and so those of us still following the project have simply assumed that all responsibility for new development rhim to check everything beforehand.
Secondly it's a fools game to think BK is going to do all development as it is based on developers seeing the value of developing products and services with Nautilus so it is a bit clear that people are not that fixed on Nautilus due to BK being there, so that therefore stands down to the community holding Naut to step up.
The main part of BK from what I can see is the Stability fund is what his focus is on and should be on only.

New partners coming the project ( Drachmae ), viewing the history of general antipathy generated as a consequence of zero communication, might well think that the community is not interested in contributing, and thus might well insist on the community stepping up before proceeding.
Let's not speak of Drachmae like I said further up it does not exist and never existed.

Each party is thus insisting on the other showing some cards before taking further steps, and a stalemate of sorts results.
We need to look at this way: who is going to push naut forward and how to keep it going this is what from ourside is looking at as any efforts now will last 1 day or 7 days then what happens Naut drops dead.
Therefore Marketing and community needs to be in place to support what BK is trying to do otherwise all efforts are just a waste of time and effort, only good for Naut holders that are pumping and dumping but damaging to the projects future.

Lee's points above help with getting some momentum going. But they also raise questions.
There's too much this or that from what i have seen and experienced and that is the doom to anything if there is no sense of unity and people should look at this if there was no BK and how can they protect their value and increase it.

My thoughts are that yes, bounties will most definately help to attract developers, especially given the shakey nature of the project's history to date.
Again this is why BK setup the Dev fund for donations as he does not have a large supply like people think he does it does not pay for BK to hold a large supply for the stability fund the only way it pays is if there is liquidity and trading in which there is near none of.
This is why the idea of bounties to encourage Developers to look at Nautilus. From 1st glance of Nautilus it is the most under developed currency in the market so this should of been something noticed by Naut Holders to group together themselves even if you speculate 10% of what you have it increase the value by 10 20 30 40 % or more. this is just an example.
This is why NXT works as a community and the large stakers always pitch in a bit to progress as they know it grows their value later on and this is what I have been saying for a while(it does not need to be financially supported, but can be supported in other ways also)

Exchanges. I was under the impression that there will be only one exchange, the NXT platform, because of the very particular nature of how the project is being set up ( FIAT being used to purchase NAUT bonds, KYC requirements for this, gold purchases made with proceeds of transactions, etc )
There are many roads being explored:
1/ Moving naut to NXT
2/ Leaving naut where it is
3/ Current naut being backed by gold but how would it be done
4/ New naut being backed by gold by proof of transaction with gradual increments being purchased
5/ Or enabling naut holders to convert to gold in the same you can with bitcoin to gold
6/ many other ways all of which are legal headaches and take serious due diligence

If this is not what is going to happen, and NAUT is to be traded as per other ALTS, then other exchanges will pick it up when sufficient volume arrives.
This is items that need to be looked at and are currently being looked at but it always rolls around the holders and if there was a community etc that's something that needs to be taken into consideration (lets face facts anybody can create a clone and make a currency and that's what happens every day otherwise known as a shitcoin as there no community, no drive and no development) This is facts guys that need to be looked at not criticized when brought up.
Merchants will use it if a concrete ecosystem is presented to them. Again, all of us here have been assuming that Agistri is planned as the use case model, which will serve to illustrate a working ecosystem that can be adopted by others.
Like I said before forget Drachmae and the project, Nautilus has issues internally that need to be resolved before it can consider anything else.
Secondly there has been a lot of scam coverage around Nautilus and its even been in Greek media so its more important to clean up internally and get everyone on the same page opposed slander as all the media will do is read this thread and publish what they like.

Lee, your comments above, as well as earlier ones, suggest that there are other avenues being explored, that NAUT being included in the Drachmae project isn't a done deal.   
Again forget drachmae (But just because Naut is on Drachmae what does that change it is simply a currency along side NXT and Bitcoin) and this is the point i am making is how do you attract people to use naut and not Bitcoin.
And so, we arrive back at the point of confusion. Nothing is particularly clear. The reasons for not elaborating plans fully are understandable, but they do present the challenge of how to galvanise a community that is willing to help, but who, thus far, have been fed a lot of ifs buts and maybes. A community can only be built around some sort of common purpose, and at this point in time, no clear purpose is being made available.
A community is built from the people involved in the community and want to take it on and stop looking at BK or passing the buck( what if he drops dead tomorrow what you going to do)

The end result is that many people will simply think "ah well, they're hatching plans that can't be shared, something must be in the pipeline, I'll wait and see what is presented before putting my energy into it".
The actual end result people are trying explore opportunities and put them in place but then it's coming with stiff resistance as there is no point exploring and saying about it as it gets manipulated just as fast opposed to people offering ideas and solutions forward as they also could be used.
So I have been asking for idea and views a long time but only get criticism so there no point wondering why people do not interact with the community me on the other hand I have an interest as Drachame is my project so I will protect it very much and if people do not like that then that is there problem as its not them who has the commitment with the Island.

Chicken. Egg.

As for the Gold backing there is something more than that being discussed but the legal implementations are what the issues are.

So the avenues and different roads are all being explored, but in the meantime building a community along with people coming into Nautilus is more of a priority along with encouraging developers to work on Nautilus and being self sustaining.

We aren't talking about donations or Drachmae all of that is off the table at this moment in time as there is more that needs to be available for anything to go forward and this is the 1st phase of what we are working with BK on.

So what we are looking for is suggestions:
Mobile wallet
getting into more exchanges
getting merchants
building marketing committee

Simply add some input areas you see and provide possible comments on how you see it happen etc.

Up until this point, BK has, for a variety of reasons, been unwilling / unable to share information, communicate with any community that still exists, and so those of us still following the project have simply assumed that all responsibility for new development rests with him.

Chicken. Egg.

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:54:14 PM

My point is that who takes you serious ? lol

Lets forget about Drachmae, Coinstructors, BK, NAUT, me and everything.
Lets getNAUTi instead.  Grin

You have played a good game and like you said and proved 2 days ago, is the fears of why people do not bite into Nautilus as somebody with 10% of the supply jumps the value to his own Gain

You do not offer anything constructive other than what does not appeal to you have mentioned to me along the lines of Threats ( OH I wonder why BK does not interact with people )

THANK YOU

Cheers

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 04:25:48 PM

Now that has to be the most compelling from you GetNauti

So who is going to GetNauti?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

My point is that who takes you serious ? lol

Lets forget about Drachmae, Coinstructors, BK, NAUT, me and everything.
Lets getNAUTi instead.  Grin

THANK YOU

Cheers

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:09:38 PM

Why so serious man...
Chill a bit...

Now that has to be the most compelling from you GetNauti

So who is going to GetNauti?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

germsite

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:36:23 PM

Germsite answers in bold

Now I really have no idea what you're trying to get at. We seem to be going round and round in ever confusing circles. I have no idea whether this is by design ( deliberately misleading information ). I really hope it is, because if that was meant to be a clear exposition of where we're at, then .... that worries me.

BK announces specific Sports use.
Calls for contributions to dev fund with no further explanation or clarification.
A few days later, Agistri project announced.
Related announcements make this announcement out to be a done deal.
Subsequent communication from Lee sheds considerable doubt on whether this is the case.
Most recent communication now suggests that NAUT may not be part of the Drachmae project.
But that it might yet be part of some other as-yet-unspecified project.

In order to get anything off the ground, it is suggested that the community have to get off their collective arses and contribute. To what, we do not know. Or rather, we thought we knew, but it could all change at any moment.

It is then suggested that there is no concrete 'what' to contribute to, that it is up to the 'holders' to define and build out uses for NAUT.

The community is asked to contribute something for which we are given a nebulous description. And yet, we are also told that, in the background, all sorts of legalities are being ironed out. Legalities are expensive to iron out, and legalities deal with specifics.

So it's entirely possible that the community spends a heap of time and energy on developing something off their own back. Only to find that, behind closed doors, a very tightly worked out legally defined entity has been in the works all the time, and now all that comunity effort is wasted, it was a big bluff, a smokescreen. Thanks for the effort, but actually something different is happening. Sorry, we couldn't tell you at the time, but thanks for playing along anyway.

That would be a really really good way to engage with a jaded community. 
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:39:36 PM

Now I really have no idea what you're trying to get at. We seem to be going round and round in ever confusing circles. I have no idea whether this is by design ( deliberately misleading information ). I really hope it is, because if that was meant to be a clear exposition of where we're at, then .... that worries me.

BK announces specific Sports use.
Calls for contributions to dev fund with no further explanation or clarification.
A few days later, Agistri project announced.
Related announcements make this announcement out to be a done deal.
Subsequent communication from Lee sheds considerable doubt on whether this is the case.
Most recent communication now suggests that NAUT may not be part of the Drachmae project.
But that it might yet be part of some other as-yet-unspecified project.

In order to get anything off the ground, it is suggested that the community have to get off their collective arses and contribute. To what, we do not know. Or rather, we thought we knew, but it could all change at any moment.

It is then suggested that there is no concrete 'what' to contribute to, that it is up to the 'holders' to define and build out uses for NAUT.

The community is asked to contribute something for which we are given a nebulous description. And yet, we are also told that, in the background, all sorts of legalities are being ironed out. Legalities are expensive to iron out, and legalities deal with specifics.

So it's entirely possible that the community spends a heap of time and energy on developing something off their own back. Only to find that, behind closed doors, a very tightly worked out legally defined entity has been in the works all the time, and now all that comunity effort is wasted, it was a big bluff, a smokescreen. Thanks for the effort, but actually something different is happening. Sorry, we couldn't tell you at the time, but thanks for playing along anyway.

Germsite, very well put.  Thank you for that.

Long, messy, jumbled, confusing post littered with grammatical errors...

Drachmae, a few things:

1.  You still haven't explained why any of us in the community should listen to you, what your role is with NAUT, etc.  Any talk about integration into Drachmae, voting for NXT integration, etc. doesn't really mean anything coming from "some dude on BCT" unless BK himself clarifies your role in NAUT... Sorry.

2.  Until I hear something substantive to the contrary, I'm only awaiting further updates from Brian Kelly to learn about future plans for NAUT.  If those future plans are concrete and laid out openly to a point at which I feel like contributing, then I will contribute.  If, as Germsite writes above, communication continues to be sketchy, no one is quite sure what "the plan" is, and things are going on quietly behind the scenes that we aren't made aware of, then I likely won't contribute (until that changes for the better).

3.  It seems that English is not your first language, which is fine, of course... But it looks really bad when you act like you are the new voice of NAUT and every post you make is littered with grammatical errors. 

4.  Please learn how to quote things within BCT, otherwise you are posting walls of text that just look a mess.

Takk!

EssTee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:45:14 PM

What's the deal with this voting, and why should I think a vote on this shitshow of a thread on BCT would mean anything to BK/NAUT? 

And why should I think that user Drachmae, who has 9 posts on BCT and just registered a month ago, is actually affiliated with the Drachmae project or has any kind of pull on the direction that BK will decide for NAUT?   

From the August update on http://www.nautiluscoin.com/latest-news/, NAUT will move to the NXT platform, done by Coinstructors.  This is going to happen, according to BK, so what are people suggesting a vote for?

To me, it seems that, like it or not, this is BK's show and anyone invested in the coin right now is essentially stating their belief/hope that BK will have some real world use cases in place for NAUT by the end of the year, that NAUT will increase in value because of the use case(s), etc... 

Further, I can't imagine, given the amount of NAUT purchased at market over the last couple of months (likely by BK for the stability fund or whatever other fund was needed), that it could be even a remote possibility that current NAUT holders could potentially lose all of their holdings in this "new NAUT/old NAUT" business.

Am I missing something here, or is this the typical garbage that has plagued this BCT thread for as long as I can remember?

You have said everything correct here.

No vote is going to happen from a small little forum page on BCT where ANYONE can cast their opinion, whether they are involved in Naut or not.

Everything is going fine and looking great with Naut at the moment. Everyone just needs to chill - we will not be losing our Naut in a scam
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:29:00 AM

If it's not coming out of BK's mouth I DON'T CARE!! Grin
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 09:09:30 AM

What happens with Nautilus you should listen to BK.

But when it comes down to the Drachmae platform BK does not have control over it. (is that clear)

What I am saying to you all is this and it's very simple.

Put aside Drachmae Project and put aside BK.

How and who is promoting Nautilus or Developing around it alongside marketing it??

Just because Nautilus is on the Drachmae platform it does not mean anything as there is also other currencies on the platform:
USD
Euro
GBP
BTC
NXT

So what is going to be the driving for people to use Nautilus opposed to one of the above?Huh

What benefits outside of the Drachmae platform does nautilus provide users Huh??

Hopefully this time somebody can actually understand the questions above.

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 10:12:08 AM

Example of the issue that needs to looked at and resolved.

If you have 750.24 Euros in transaction for businesses accepting payments for goods and services then the market liquidity needs to be looked at if viable.

Hotel A accepts 750.24 Euro = 18,225 Nautilus @ 0.041165

Lets say on the exchange the spread is as follows:

47     @ 0.041165  = 1.93 Euro
385   @ 0.041130  = 15.83 Euro
59     @ 0.041026  = 2.42 Euro
1368  @ 0.040034  = 54.76 Euro
4935  @ 0.037897  = 187.02 Euro
859    @ 0.037578  = 32.27 Euro
493    @ 0.037462  = 18.46 Euro
2995  @ 0.037201  = 111.41 Euro
195    @ 0.037147  = 7.24 Euro
193    @ 0.037103  = 7.16 Euro
76     @ 0.037056  = 2.81 Euro
736    @ 0.036973  = 27.21 Euro
47     @ 0.036748  = 1.72 Euro
2005  @ 0.036689  = 73.56 Euro
5639  @ 0.036610  = 206.44 Euro

Would cost the end user 20,032 Naut 1807 more than it should so an extra 74 euros to the end user 834 Euros

I am basing this on Euros in which there is no Nautilus Euro market

But if we look at it based on BTC it costs more to use Naut and drops the market cap just for a transaction of 750 euros.

Current market cap 219,082 Euros @ 0.041165 Euro
After convering the Transaction the market cap would be 194,842 Euros Market cap @ 0.036610

and todays trading volume is 484 Euros

Common logic if you have 7000 euros in transactions then where would the naut price be left 0.003661 Euros @ market cap of 19,484 Euros

Greeks will want Euros not BTC

So we need to have a reality check to the situation and what is on the Table for Nautilus alongside this BK wants to donate Nautilus to people on the ISland today they have 50 euros next minute 5 euros.

Why would a business want to accept Payment if they are going to lose value so fast??

Does anybody have a solution to the above example???

Currently there is next to none trading BTC/Naut and there is not in existence a Euro Market even.

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 11:09:31 AM

Delong:

1.  You still haven't explained why any of us in the community should listen to you, what your role is with NAUT, etc.  Any talk about integration into Drachmae, voting for NXT integration, etc. doesn't really mean anything coming from "some dude on BCT" unless BK himself clarifies your role in NAUT... Sorry.

1st of all and most of all I am not apart of the Naut community and we do not hold any of Nautilus coin.
2nd Drachmae is a Coinstructors project and seeing as I am one of the Founders of Coinstructors, Yes it does have a lot of to do with us and me about integration into Drachmae
3rd Most of all I am fishing for information from you guys to see where your looking to go and how, alongside this where you see yourselves in decision making etc as this is decentralized and not centralized world (If you have Naut then you have the right for input and suggestions about Naut)

2.  Until I hear something substantive to the contrary, I'm only awaiting further updates from Brian Kelly to learn about future plans for NAUT.  If those future plans are concrete and laid out openly to a point at which I feel like contributing, then I will contribute.  If, as Germsite writes above, communication continues to be sketchy, no one is quite sure what "the plan" is, and things are going on quietly behind the scenes that we aren't made aware of, then I likely won't contribute (until that changes for the better).

Again BK does not answer for or on Behalf of the Drachmae project, He can answer to Nautilus and what his vision is for Nautilus.
Therefore if you are interested in actually understanding what the Drachmae project is you would need to contact the people behind it. www.coinstructors.com and ww.44phones.com
Currently the only plan is to add Nautilus to the Drachmae Banking platform and Airdropped to local residents but that may well be a long way off as there is lots of legal aspects to be covered and Development to service those people and the business on the Island.

What BK wants to achieve and to be successful entails of even the Naut holders playing a part in it so it would be most viable for you to find a way to interact with BK which can be very easily achieved if done correctly, he will respond to valid inquiries, but I doubt he will respond to insults and threats.

The only contribution that Naut holders can actually offer is spread the word and bring new people into Nautilus and market it, Thats about the only things you could possibly do right now.

3.  It seems that English is not your first language, which is fine, of course... But it looks really bad when you act like you are the new voice of NAUT and every post you make is littered with grammatical errors. 

English is my 1st language but I am working from a Mobile Phone as I was in a Bad accident a month ago so I find it easier to work with the mobile but proves to be challenging. I do find Insults and threats also just as bad as grammatical mistakes

4.  Please learn how to quote things within BCT, otherwise you are posting walls of text that just look a mess.

I fully Agreed with you it also helps to provide valid feedback that can be relevantly used as well opposed to utter presuming and speculation and making ones own views of something up without understanding it, Hence why I am here in the thread trying to see what can be achieved or not achieved, From the perspective of the project you should organise yourselves to have 3 people to interact and provide feedback to what there is of a so called community (might be viable for naut holders to start thinking about creating a community to interact with organisation or business that could be interested in working with nautilus).

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 11:19:15 AM

Currently Nautilus is not Backed by gold.

So we need to look at the current status as there is no deadline to if and when the Gold may come into play it could be 1  to 12 months.

and even then it wont be backed by gold fully as it could well be done by transaction value so no transactions = no gold reserve

also, by backin up NAUT with gold, there is only a limited fluctuation, since at a certain point it becomes profitable to buy cheap NAUT on the exchanges and exchange it for gold. So the value can only drop to a particular threshold.  Wink Implement my two suggestions and NAUT will become a huge success.  Smiley

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 11:31:12 AM

How about they accept Euro or BTC and no need to offer discounts

The already have a discount program built into Drachmae so which is a loyalty token so why would they offer more discount for Nautilus coin?Huh

Discounts do not solve liquidity problems, Secondly the pricing of the island Is already rock bottom so it does not pay for business to offer discounts to subsidies Naut Negative issues.

Nautilus has to offer benefits to user and merchants to use it (Sorry to say its not the other way around)

You can pay in bitcoin for a hotel on the island via Expedia and Destinia.

So what benefit does Nautilus offer them to accept it?Huh?

What incentive is there to offer a business to accept and use Nautilus?

I am asking this question from the point of view from what the local people on the Island ask me.

Saying decentralized makes no difference to them as they want to know how and where they can spend it, if they cant spend it they want to change it it into Euros.

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:40:41 AM

just download the wallet,,

But the wallet isnt syncing with the network ? it says no block source available ? anyone has new nodes??

thanks

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 01:53:33 PM

Well if there is no nodes how can anybody use it?

This is exactly the point I have been saying and asking how will greeks or business use it???

Is it a Android or Apple wallet?

what type of wallet is it??

But the wallet isnt syncing with the network ? it says no block source available ? anyone has new nodes??

thanks

germsite

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:09:21 PM

thanks

There were a few listed several pages back. Mine connects without issue.

Are you using the v2 client ?

Try

These are all listed in the 'Peers' tab of of my debug window

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 03:15:34 PM

Germsite

Can you explain that to somebody who is none technical and does not know crypto???

thanks

There were a few listed several pages back. Mine connects without issue.

Are you using the v2 client ?

Try

These are all listed in the 'Peers' tab of of my debug window

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: