Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
kaduwall

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

Also the NSF has 99,999 NAUT (almost back to full capitalization) and has earned 0.02816 BTC from Stabilization activities. This BTC will be used to support the market.

If I understand correctly, thats how you'll be able to do the 1% reduction each week right?

Lets say... you sell 5000 NAUT at 2k = 0.04 btc
Now you would be able to buy/support 10000 NAUT at 1k with that btc.

So, if anyone dumps in your support order, now you have more NAUT than you had before, so besides keeping the NSF working, you would be able to remove some of these coins of the market.

Am I right?

Yes that's exactly how it works - but the 1% reduction is an algo within the code.

What I am doing with the NSF is bringing Wall Street trading to altcoins - so if I sell at 0.04 then I will buy at 0.035 - this way the NSF makes a little on each transaction and over time that will add up and can be used to support the market.  

The Achilles heal is that in the beginning the NSF needs to make sales to get BTC - over the last week people have sold NAUT to levels that I decided was too low to sell for NSF therefore I stopped making sales.  As the price has risen I have been able to make some sales and capitalize the NSF.  The bigger the BTC holdings of the NSF the better off this coin will be, but in the beginning it can be overwhelmed by sell orders.

This is more art than science and that is why I am trading the NSF by manual at first - once it is well capitalized I will automate the process.

Interesting BK. I think it could be even better if you made the reduction working inside the NSF system. It would encourage even less dumping. Just an idea, of course. Smiley
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:15:41 PM

Also the NSF has 99,999 NAUT (almost back to full capitalization) and has earned 0.02816 BTC from Stabilization activities. This BTC will be used to support the market.

What is this NSF you are talkin about? i dont quite yet understand what it is exactly.

The NSF is 100,000 coins that I pre-mined.  I will sell those coins and receive BTC. As I receive BTC I will place buy orders for NAUT - this way the coin will have a stabilization mechanism. Any BTC made from market making (aka Stabilization Activities) will also be used to place buy orders. The more money we make the more buy support we will provide.

The plan is to keep the 100,000 coins circulating in the market to constantly provide a reasonable offer and buy support.

wow that sounds very good, im mining this coin now and buying some, 2 bad price alrready went +50% last 2 hours haha. but will go much higher i think this seems like a
very serious coin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kaduwall

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:23:21 PM

What is this NSF you are talkin about? i dont quite yet understand what it is exactly.

The NSF is 100,000 coins that I pre-mined.  I will sell those coins and receive BTC. As I receive BTC I will place buy orders for NAUT - this way the coin will have a stabilization mechanism. Any BTC made from market making (aka Stabilization Activities) will also be used to place buy orders. The more money we make the more buy support we will provide.

The plan is to keep the 100,000 coins circulating in the market to constantly provide a reasonable offer and buy support.

wow that sounds very good, im mining this coin now and buying some, 2 bad price alrready went +50% last 2 hours haha. but will go much higher i think this seems like a
very serious coin.

Compare it to ZET for an example. NAUT has 10x less coins, which means buying NAUT for 4k sats would be like buying ZET at 400 satoshis, or if you prefer... 1K NAUT = 10k ZET in quantity. Feels good enough? Smiley And with this kind of development/ideas and a guy from CNBC (BK) behind it, I dont even think about selling anything under 20k.

This is a time for accumulation, smart ppl already understood that.
See ya!
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

The NSF is 100,000 coins that I pre-mined.  I will sell those coins and receive BTC. As I receive BTC I will place buy orders for NAUT - this way the coin will have a stabilization mechanism. Any BTC made from market making (aka Stabilization Activities) will also be used to place buy orders. The more money we make the more buy support we will provide.

very serious coin.

Glad you like. I am very serious about this coin - the problem I am solving with this coin is how to create a deep liquid market for an altcoin - once you have that it makes acceptance much easier. That is to say if merchants can convert to fiat or BTC with reasonable confidence then they are more likely to use...or at least that's the plan!
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:09:08 PM

Vote here for NAUT to be added to ShareX
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.0

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:24:18 PM

I don't know. I was reading how getting a new coin on too many exchanges can dilute it's value early going. I really do like Sharex and that (SHARE) is the other of the two alt coins I am currently "invested" in. Sadly I bought 500 shares from the NSF right at start here before the miners came in and dumped the price. If I had waited I would have probably get 3000 or so for the same price.

But, I've been mining (just on my CPU at home) and have doubled my holdings and the price has recovered pretty well so I'm happy to hold. I'll probably add to my holdings.
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

This one seems to be flying under the radar.  Glad I was mining on day 1.  It's going to be hard to double my ~8500 NAUT, but I just rented ~20MHS to try Wink  Love the NSF idea.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

This one seems to be flying under the radar.  Glad I was mining on day 1.  It's going to be hard to double my ~8500 NAUT, but I just rented ~20MHS to try Wink  Love the NSF idea.

Yea, I'm close to renting something for 24hours or so to get maybe a few more k. But, the difficulty has jumped quite a bit recently due to network hash power.

Let me know how many coins per day it tells you for 20MHS.
kaduwall

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:39:32 PM

I don't know. I was reading how getting a new coin on too many exchanges can dilute it's value early going. I really do like Sharex and that (SHARE) is the other of the two alt coins I am currently "invested" in. Sadly I bought 500 shares from the NSF right at start here before the miners came in and dumped the price. If I had waited I would have probably get 3000 or so for the same price.

But, I've been mining (just on my CPU at home) and have doubled my holdings and the price has recovered pretty well so I'm happy to hold. I'll probably add to my holdings.

I agree. We should keep it on few exchanges as possible in the beginning.
We could try Poloniex/Mintpal later on. But being only on agx.io for now is good for the coin. We need a consistent growth, not a pump and dump. Smiley
drumingspz

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:43:46 PM

Yea, I'm close to renting something for 24hours or so to get maybe a few more k. But, the difficulty has jumped quite a bit recently due to network hash power.

Let me know how many coins per day it tells you for 20MHS.

I have ~4MHs of my own rigs churning away + another 20-21 rented.  Same username at 0feepool... have a look.  The number constantly fluctuates according to the difficulty.  Lets just say I don't see the difficulty going down on this coin.  The sooner you can jump on with some hashpower the better.

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

We could try Poloniex/Mintpal later on. But being only on agx.io for now is good for the coin. We need a consistent growth, not a pump and dump. Smiley

The NSF will always be at AGX.IO and as we build out the infrastructure that exchange will serve as the official exchange rate.  I am very loyal and those guys have been extremely supportive and professional from the very early stages.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

This coin looking good  Smiley

At the bottom of BTC/NAUT orderbook on agx, 5000 NAUT for 10 BTC sell order is mine.. i will check that exchange after few months later to collect my BTC, have a good time everyone  Grin
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:57:38 PM

The NSF will always be at AGX.IO and as we build out the infrastructure that exchange will serve as the official exchange rate.  I am very loyal and those guys have been extremely supportive and professional from the very early stages.

Yes, I really like AGX and they have been very responsive to my suggestions. Would be nice to see them add USD in/out to the exchange.
hardcoreprime

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:01:54 AM

prices are going up fast!!!  Time to mine Smiley

AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:20:53 AM

Called it man I have huge hopes for this coin! So far it has been living up to them.

Can't wait to see what its like in a few weeks...

twitter : @AllCryptoAllDay

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:06:58 AM

Yep, I just rented 5.5 a rig for 3 hours. Not much but I don't have alot of BTC on hand. I think it will be at net profit and much better if the prices keep going up.
drumingspz

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:19:18 AM

Yep, I just rented 5.5 a rig for 3 hours. Not much but I don't have alot of BTC on hand. I think it will be at net profit and much better if the prices keep going up.

That will definitely be a net profit!  Just added another 6 MHs to the 20 I rented earlier.  Scooping up as much hash as I can so I'm not kicking myself in a week!  Time to acquire as much as possible and HOLD!

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:20:15 AM

I'm in

I have been in touch with mintpal to get them to put this up to vote... It should be there soon, just waiting to hear back from my contact there.

I will tweet about it when they get back to me @AllCryptoAllDay.

Make sure to try and split up the mining hash to diff pools.

Will make sure there is no issues moving forward.

drumingspz

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:20:21 AM

Net hash will pass 1GHs in the next hour or so.  Who knows where it will be this time tomorrow if the price keeps on this track!

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
drumingspz

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:48:35 AM

I'm in

I have been in touch with mintpal to get them to put this up to vote... It should be there soon, just waiting to hear back from my contact there.

I will tweet about it when they get back to me @AllCryptoAllDay.

Make sure to try and split up the mining hash to diff pools.

Will make sure there is no issues moving forward.

I agree in principal, but if I'm going to mine this, I'm going to go with the winning pool - ie the only pool.  If I could get a commitment from some others totaling 250 MHs, I'll be happy to move to another pool.  I'm in for 35MHs at the moment.  Anybody want to pledge to move their hash with me?  Lets all pick a pool and move together so that we can spread the love while still hitting some blocks!

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: