Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901803 times)
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:57:52 AM

I wanted to put coins in my Wallet, but I'm a Mac user Sad

As soon as the Mac wallet is out, I'm transferring them there. Got a shock to see this on Poloniex!!

Parallels, VMWare, VirtualBox, and even Boot Camp, poof, windows on your mac. It's what I do. (But I also back up my wallet to a personal cloud backup just in case).

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
griffin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:12:55 AM

i love the name
its remain me nautilus file manager, it was a default ubuntu file manager  Cry
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:22:21 AM

As soon as the Mac wallet is out, I'm transferring them there. Got a shock to see this on Poloniex!!

Parallels, VMWare, VirtualBox, and even Boot Camp, poof, windows on your mac. It's what I do. (But I also back up my wallet to a personal cloud backup just in case).

Yeah I used to run Parallels, but hated it. Constant problems so I don't use it anymore.
ztxjg198811

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:35:34 AM

Everyone in the discussion Sad Huh
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:53:30 AM

Yeah I used to run Parallels, but hated it. Constant problems so I don't use it anymore.

It's better now. It's usually what I recommend to my users for pure ease of configuration. But I'm working to get a compile working on my mac right now. I was partway before. I'm a little farther now.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:06:56 AM

This is a worthless scam/clone coin, nothing more.

Hey BK, why not invest in a revolutionary and useful coin like Gridcoin instead of doing your own pump and dump?

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:31:24 AM

Hey BK, why not invest in a revolutionary and useful coin like Gridcoin instead of doing your own pump and dump?

Awe your just pissed off you missed getting in early.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:37:50 AM

meh still early he's just a wanker

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:38:38 AM

he supports grid coin megga coin and anoncoin all scams lols what a joke

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:41:54 AM

he supports grid coin megga coin and anoncoin all scams lols what a joke

Personally I don't care who supports what coin, ultimately overall increased awareness of virtual currencies, no matter the type, is a benefit to all of us, and all of the coins. Unfortunately you have ass hats who attempt to dump on, well, any coin really, to attempt to spread FUD and increase value of their own. Because of the extremely new market this is, it's akin to things like the cola wars, and similar corporate attack schemes. We will see this, and it will most likely continue. Ultimately it is up to the community of each individual coin to provide THEIR OWN way of improving THEIR OWN coin, those who do so, WITHOUT attacking others will ultimately provide a more stable atmosphere for virtual currency overall.

It's the attitudes like this guy who actually hurt the entire market (not just the targeted coin).

you can now mine this worthless coin at MOOPOOL! http://nautilus.mooo.com  Grin Grin Grin Grin quick stratum, USA East (NY) datacentre.

Thank you terrible tasting pastry and/or cracker spread... I mean V3GiMiTE... (couldn't help myself... I honestly do not like the way that stuff tastes... but I know some people do).

kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

I think people are starting to notice the coin around twitter and stuff. Price is getting some traction on Poloniex. I hope agx.io can be back soon tho. Smiley
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:45:40 AM

Ha early to what, bitcoin, altcoins?  I was an early adopter of both and have made more than you could imagine.  You my friends are late to the game of clone coins.  Invest in something useful or prepare for losses.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:54:03 AM

Ha early to what, bitcoin, altcoins?  I was an early adopter of both and have made more than you could imagine.  You my friends are late to the game of clone coins.  Invest in something useful or prepare for losses.
lol early adopter to btc haha your account was created in 2013 same as mine buddy i barley use these forums i go way back to 2009 on my other account so lol to you buddie

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:54:13 AM

Yes this coin at least admit it will use premine to manipulate price.
But that is what all premined shitcoins do anyway...
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

Yes this coin at least admit it will use premine to manipulate price.
But that is what all premined shitcoins do anyway...
what about btc's premine brah?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:02:17 AM

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:05:23 AM

We have a respected financial adviser who is a tv personality on CNBC fast money behind this promoting positive awareness about this culture. He also does not hide behind anonymity and constantly talks about his coin on air.

This alone will provide the cryptocurrency world with some great exposure in the real financial world and to be fair the price is reflecting the people who invest that understand this.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:06:07 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101633191
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:32:41 AM

We have a respected financial adviser who is a tv personality on CNBC fast money behind this promoting positive awareness about this culture. He also does not hide behind anonymity and constantly talks about his coin on air.

This alone will provide the cryptocurrency world with some great exposure in the real financial world and to be fair the price is reflecting the people who invest that understand this.

He also actively and openly supports numerous other virtual currencies as well. He is trying to increase positive awareness to this market overall. Not just his own coin.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:38:32 AM

Are you serious. At 1% premine coin with 225k coins mined per day.
If you are a miner dumping coins to dummies sounds like a good deal for you.
Good luck.

If you are a trader then stick with PoS and limited time frame or no mining coins.
We are not paying for miner's rigs and their rent anymore.

Have you not noticed the future yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: