Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
folhowk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:48:32 AM

in all honesty POS should have been done by now.  We have been waiting a long time, patiently.

I can't help but think someone is in BK's ear telling him to wait, I like everything about this coin, I like the ideas but there is no reason it shouldn't be done by now which makes me think someone needs to accumulate, and if thats what we are waiting for I would not be happy.

Beta testing started some time ago, this should be finished.

Im not bashing, but its the truth.

Bingo. Look at Weiner's track record, he starts developing Razor in late June and has zero developments to show for it. Launches Dirac in May and the coin is a floundering failure with no objective. Picks up Naut development and claims PoS testing is near complete and public beta should be released soon in early August,  it's now mid-September and nothing has even been done. And the kicker is BK is asleep at the wheel witholding any plans about the coin because he's cashing in with the book and doesn't give a damn about the Naut stakeholders who have tried to make this a successful project. FFS we've been Shanghaied. Remember when PoS was ready to go for the Fitch fight lol. This is a disgrace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
folhowk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:51:55 AM

The worst of all is that I was convinced Naut was bringing credibility to the crypto landscape of theives and scammers.  Sadly as everyday passes it look more and more like Nautiluscoin is just a typical shitcoin with bigger names involved.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:25:54 AM

Far out man, I hope the developers are not on holiday like you know what I mean man.
                                                                                                       Cool Cool Grin Cool Cool
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:05:05 AM

We need a dang update please!!!

All it would take is for BK to log in and say, "I promise, it really really is coming soon and it's going to be awesome.  The only reason it's taking so long is because of how freakin innovative and unique it is."  And then we would be placated for another few weeks.  I know this, you know this, and he knows this.

He's a smart man and has to realize how fast crypto works and how impatient people are that have invested substantial sums of money in this.  The silence indicates that he just doesn't care.  And it leads me to the assumption that it was "all for the book" and now he's "done".

I hope i'm dead wrong and i hope BK proves it.  Never in my life have I wanted to be wrong so badly because i've truly believed that this coin could rise above the bullshit cryptos.

I'm probably going to hold out until the end of the month.  And if he doesn't at least log in and give us a significant update with loads of information, I'm dumping and moving to greeener pastures.  There have been a LOT of lost opportunites for me while i've been bagholding thousands of these coins.

cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:22:37 AM

All it would take is for BK to log in and say, "I promise, it really really is coming soon and it's going to be awesome.  The only reason it's taking so long is because of how freakin innovative and unique it is."  And then we would be placated for another few weeks.  I know this, you know this, and he knows this.

He's a smart man and has to realize how fast crypto works and how impatient people are that have invested substantial sums of money in this.  The silence indicates that he just doesn't care.  And it leads me to the assumption that it was "all for the book" and now he's "done".

I hope i'm dead wrong and i hope BK proves it.  Never in my life have I wanted to be wrong so badly because i've truly believed that this coin could rise above the bullshit cryptos.

I'm probably going to hold out until the end of the month.  And if he doesn't at least log in and give us a significant update with loads of information, I'm dumping and moving to greeener pastures.  There have been a LOT of lost opportunites for me while i've been bagholding thousands of these coins.

+1
thankyou for saying that

this is the feeling of more ppl than just the select few who post on this forum

boogi

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:07:37 AM

+1
thankyou for saying that

old man BK has come out many times and said I'm serious about this coin and PoS is coming soon. does he really need to reassure everybody everyday. The next time WE hear from BK I hope he is saying PoS is ready
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:21:22 AM

POS is at the door, at most 1 week.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:24:12 AM

+1
thankyou for saying that

old man BK has come out many times and said I'm serious about this coin and PoS is coming soon. does he really need to reassure everybody everyday. The next time WE hear from BK I hope he is saying PoS is ready

Me too. If he updated now and said it's coming there would just be about 50 replies asking for an exact date. It's taken way too long though.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:30:07 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 06:22:39 PM by BitcoinNational

BW needs to speak.  Forget the forums.  Just get a wordpress blog and post updates on the 10 coins he is leading.  And I think we'd be willing to pay for a personal assistant to BW just take dictation and type it all up.

BK ... techwise 100% is dependent on BW ... all BK really needs to do is fine tune the Stabilizer bot and plug Nauti when he can, the way only he can do.  (Dropping us a friendly line is assuring but not necessary).  I am just as happy reading the market chart telegraph line as I am reading the forum.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
folhowk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:24:25 PM

How about BK actually explains how the PoS will work and his roadmap for the future of the coin. He's had this worked out for well over a month now but refuses to enlighten the Naut stakeholders.  Leads me to believe there isn't jack shit being done. I understand development might take some time but how bout you tell us what exactly we are developing because every other coin can cook up a PoS in a few days.
folhowk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:30:56 PM

Can we even get a comment about what the good news Bryce shared last week was? Or are we just supposed to wait for Emporer Weiner to reveal his master plan while we're stuck holding bags indefinitely.
cl5150

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

Don't want to say I told you all so, but... I told you so.. BK doesn't even mention Naut in his recent blog about apple pay and bitcoin. http://www.cnbc.com/id/101988826 also cnbc has almost no viewership TV ratings wise so if you think he has this huge audience to sell Naut to you are wrong. Not trying to FUD really trying to help people NOT get the old Wallstreet Gang bang bukkake is all.
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:16:01 PM

Source? 
Or are you just taking guessing?
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:38:53 PM

Source? 

Strong guess.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:44:02 PM

Don't want to say I told you all so, but... I told you so.. BK doesn't even mention Naut in his recent blog about apple pay and bitcoin. http://www.cnbc.com/id/101988826 also cnbc has almost no viewership TV ratings wise so if you think he has this huge audience to sell Naut to you are wrong. Not trying to FUD really trying to help people NOT get the old Wallstreet Gang bang bukkake is all.

Yeah I have seen that... He somehow advocates the cryptocurrency. That already shows the support to Bitcoin and NAUT.
If I were him, I would not cause an unnecessary pump... Maybe he has not bought enough before the POS release news Wink
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:44:17 PM

Source? 

Strong guess.

Well I hope you are right.   Cool
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

ta ta ta today BW! No more weeks!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

ta ta ta today BW! No more weeks!

what today?

Saintgermaine1

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:55:26 PM

Any good ideas on why price spiked 8/16 to almost 2300. I pay attention and never really found a good explanation for price rise? Any thoughts?

As for wanting updates, of course we want updates. I want every conversation tweet email and skype BK and BW has had in the last 2 years
But that is one extreme. The other extreme is no communication at all and having no idea who the actual developer is.

As evidenced by this thread and twitter and mentioning Nautiluscoin on fucking CNBC, and showing us images of his book with 2 chapters on Naut, etc etc etc. I think its safe to say BK is not going to run off and scam everyone and potentially throw his career and reputation away.  

If you look at Bk's communication on this thread he has always been very clear that he's committed to the project.

Please sell your $Naut now and go check out BC or VRC, they are past the beta stage and have the ability to give updates and interviews and tons of road maps and whatever else your not finding here.

folhowk

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:09:41 PM

The latest from Weiner.

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/509792924150669312

If Bryce is in a good mood we might see it by Q1 2015 at this rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: