Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:41:24 PM

Thanks Lord.. being called level headed so early on a Friday.. i'm not used to it!

Perhaps it will be a relaxed weekend.

If there is one thing that Naut has taught me - it's that patience is a virtue.

I understand things take time to develop. Things need to be properly tested - there is nothing as damaging as a half-assed release.
Imagine all the people who patiently waited for PoS get a half baked and broken product - all that patience and good-will that had been built up would give way to anger and a sudden loss of patience = DUMP

What I can't understand is people who have waited and waited losing patience and getting/selling out before PoS is released. I really don't get that.
If you are going to be patient and wait, then be patient and wait.

I keep thinking this is like someone getting an invite to a really exclusive party - where there will be a surprise guest star DJ (or band) rumoured to be playing later.
The people who turn up and say things like 'Man, i don't think they're coming - this is shit - let's leave' before they've even seen the main act because they don't believe it will happen. They're the ones getting out.

The people with enough patience to hang on and see what happens later are the ones who will benefit.

One set of people gets ripped of by their impatience. The other set end up having the party of their lives.

Or something like that. I don't understand people leaving before the party even gets started.

i think this coin will be great eventually given time.  but i've considered jumping ship recently due to so many missed opportunities.  I had a certain timeline set in my head ... a very generous timeline ... but it's almost up.  The latest from weiner will make me hold a little while longer.  but if we're still waiting for it next month, it's time to move on.  And then, maybe i would come back after weiner get's his shit together.

Same here man, I have ~ 9 BTC invested in this, hearing the same talk for many pages now....al lot of that talk come from the same persons. Then a book became important...not for me at all.... and Weiner....don't trust him at all, but that is a personal opinion.

If they are prepairing for a pump....go ahead, maybe they will hit my sell orders....then I am out, if not , I will close my positions soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 07:10:59 PM

I knew it, that son of a bitch

The one black eye this coin has is BW........ sad to say but I knew it had been done and they are waiting for something.  That is total bullshit.

and no I am not a troll.

Its just not trustworthy. 
Saintgermaine1

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:48:30 PM

The one black eye this coin has is BW........ sad to say but I knew it had been done and they are waiting for something.  That is total bullshit.

and no I am not a troll.

I dont understand your response, why is it total bullshit? why is it not trustworthy?

I assume the main person in control and making the final decisions will be BK. I would imagine he has met with BW and they discussed their options for when to release and how to release. And if Im not mistaken BK not BW decides what is the final decision.

As pointed out earlier it seems getting POS fully tested and functioning, Multi-Pool set up, trading BOT to help the stability fund, BTC in a downtrend waiting for reversal, promoting the coin timing wise with the upcoming book. and other considerations we don't even have a clue about are all very good reasons for the delay. I know BW is a bit controversial for some but to go all Nutildah just seems a bit irrational.....

the coin is $Naut...
Soon....
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:27:50 PM

and no I am not a troll.

I don't see a problem and it's good to know the multipool will roll out with the update. This looks more professional and I'm fine with the delay tbh.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:34:15 PM

really a good news Grin
Receipt Graveyard

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

and no I am not a troll.

I don't see a problem and it's good to know the multipool will roll out with the update. This looks more professional and I'm fine with the delay tbh.

Yep.  No point in rushing, we should do it right.  Good to have a little more info, anyway.
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:58:31 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 03:28:40 AM by IncreaseMyT

I'm not gonna rant in this thread about it, we having been waiting for POS for over 2 months, I don't know why it needed to be delayed, it was said numerous times it would come out when it was done, and now we are "delaying for multipool" I just don't buy it sorry.

All this talk about "we don't want and pnd" when we all know he has pnd more coins than anyone in crypto.

It should have been released when it was ready, or should have worked over time to set up the pool and be ready for POS.

I understand set backs, but it's getting ridiculous.

It's not trustworthy "cause oh yea btw, I forgot to mention, were waiting for multipool"

I bet it's been done for 2 weeks.  If not it should have been.

For those who believe that's what we were waiting for you I would re think that.

Yea of course it's not that big of a deal, but who's coin is this? Wieners? Sorry but that's not what I signed up for.

Rant over

I've said too much already.  I'll be back when pos comes out.

Later fellas
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:19:13 AM

Fuck the multipool.  That's relatively small compared to the POS system.

BRYCE WEINER, YOU FEEL COMPELLED TO RELEASE IT IMMEDIATELY!

i hope my jedi mind trick worked.

FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:47:54 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 04:19:51 PM by FlyingMongoose

I just realized how relatively quiet I've been lately. Been pretty busy, getting married, working on projects for work and personal, trying to find an apartment, and pay off debts (hope NAUT can help me with the debt thing eventually Tongue)

On the Bryce Weiner multipool post:
All I've seen were screen captures of the twitter post, no direct links, so those that want to ensure it's real, here:
https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/510104922436947968

On the status of Nautijobs:
To those who were excited about Nautijobs, note that I post a weekly update on the official blog, and there is now an official Nautijobs twitter account. You're all big boys, you can search for those yourself.

That's it for now.

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

To Do:
Release Proof of Stake Wallet - "Almost Done" (Ref: https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/510104922436947968)
Multipool - "Almost Done" (Ref: https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/510104922436947968)
Mobile Wallet App - (Doesn't NEED to stake, but would be nice).
Official block explorer - The NautInsight one is nice, but it's not marked as official (it wouldn't hurt to have that block explorer moved to the nautiluscoin domain)
Video(s) - Make Nautiluscoin promo videos!
Website update - Front page update
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye
Setup public bounty donation wallet

- Nautiluscoin Community Manager
 - - Note that much of my posts are my own observations and opinions and not necessarily representative of Nautiluscoin itself.
 - Founder of Nautijobs

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:16:25 PM

This is my point!!!! Why and the hell is it up to him anyway!
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:02:34 PM

This is my point!!!! Why and the hell is it up to him anyway!

Honestly the dual launch makes sense to me , the multipool and proof of stake both support the ideas behind the nsf so it really doesn't bother me,  it also doesn't excessively generate new coins, it buys coins at market value for the payouts at least that's how multipools I've used in the past worked. Plus it helps out the people still interested in mining for it.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

Name:   BK_PHI
Activity:   140
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   April 27, 2014, 04:52:16 PM
Last Active:   September 03, 2014, 01:17:42

Guys, I start to worry a bit why he is not checking into the thread at all ?
It has been 10 days.... This is not normal.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:01:08 AM

Name:   BK_PHI
Activity:   140
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   April 27, 2014, 04:52:16 PM
Last Active:   September 03, 2014, 01:17:42

Guys, I start to worry a bit why he is not checking into the thread at all ?
It has been 10 days.... This is not normal.

You can view threads without being logged in.

boogi

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:26:28 AM

this is what this thread is like all of the time.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:01:20 AM

While I love the movie and understand the sentiment,  I still don't see anything to be truly concerned about, nor do I see any problematic explosions (as implied by that image).

I see a privately planned deceleration cycle that is understandably taking time.

Now as we know this coin is either based off of bitcoin or lite coin code. (haven't specifically looked myself). The ONLY law of the license for those two code sets is that the released software be open source.  That means the development can be as private as they want a long as they want.  So complaining about not publishing code that isn't complete is a waste of time and effort

The multipool probably USES open source software, but doesn't distribute it. No need for that to be posted.

The coin is still holding steady  (and has for quite some time) at an INCREASE (13k-15k over launch  (8k).

There is community support still.  And numerous projects are picking up naut in their stuff as well (not just me) .  $naut on Twitter too find them. 

Even the randoms throughout twitter mentioning $naut are saying it's a buy. Within the last 48 hours!

So I really am not sure why there's fud.  That picture does embody the environment here,  but the sentiment of the character is true. There's nothing (bad) to see here

4jefflee

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:31:55 AM

The POS thing will get the coin functional, but I don't feel it's really that big of a deal. I'd really like to hear how the sales pitch to mainstream investors is going. How it is being pitched and how that pitch is being received. Kind of like a share holders meeting. Something that says my patience is appreciated and warranted. I think it's reasonable for folks to want to know what is going on with their investment. I actually like what little I know about Brice, but he did really botch things up with that Naut/ Direc paring scheme and I fear he may be botching up this next phase by scheming up some kind of "perfect storm" that will rally the value of his other coins, but will really just be a fart in the wind. I picked Naut originally because I thought I knew what I was buying, but I'm not so sure what it is anymore...
folhowk

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:01:40 AM

The POS thing will get the coin functional, but I don't feel it's really that big of a deal. I'd really like to hear how the sales pitch to mainstream investors is going. How it is being pitched and how that pitch is being received. Kind of like a share holders meeting. Something that says my patience is appreciated and warranted. I think it's reasonable for folks to want to know what is going on with their investment. I actually like what little I know about Brice, but he did really botch things up with that Naut/ Direc paring scheme and I fear he may be botching up this next phase by scheming up some kind of "perfect storm" that will rally the value of his other coins, but will really just be a fart in the wind. I picked Naut originally because I thought I knew what I was buying, but I'm not so sure what it is anymore...

This is the crux of naut at this point, we have no idea what the hell we are buying.  I think the general consensus is we would just like to hear about what the future plans are for the coin which apparently have already been drawn up but are being withheld for unknown reasons.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:12:25 AM

hey bagholders, nice coin

Current Difficulty    2148.60360583
Est. Next Difficulty    110.89194135 (Change in 1 Blocks)
4jefflee

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:55:10 AM

In the grand scheme of alts, I think most here would rather be holding blocktech and naut bags, then losing their asses in scams and pump and dump coins. It does pain me to see so much money flowing into hyped ICO/IPO's, when it seems fairly reasonable to encourage these folks to land that money into Naut. People are getting burned daily and if Naut was working and had some kind of PR work being done, well then that would be neat.
boogi

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:02:29 PM

While I love the movie and understand the sentiment,  I still don't see anything to be truly concerned about, nor do I see any problematic explosions (as implied by that image).

I see a privately planned deceleration cycle that is understandably taking time.

Now as we know this coin is either based off of bitcoin or lite coin code. (haven't specifically looked myself). The ONLY law of the license for those two code sets is that the released software be open source.  That means the development can be as private as they want a long as they want.  So complaining about not publishing code that isn't complete is a waste of time and effort

The multipool probably USES open source software, but doesn't distribute it. No need for that to be posted.

The coin is still holding steady  (and has for quite some time) at an INCREASE (13k-15k over launch  (8k).

There is community support still.  And numerous projects are picking up naut in their stuff as well (not just me) .  $naut on Twitter too find them. 

Even the randoms throughout twitter mentioning $naut are saying it's a buy. Within the last 48 hours!

So I really am not sure why there's fud.  That picture does embody the environment here,  but the sentiment of the character is true. There's nothing (bad) to see here

people wanting quick returns is the reason why there's fud, whether its granted or not.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: