Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

Developer Status:
There is one, confirmed by BK, and jyap contacted me directly to tell me he's working on it with a friend (read up).

BK has not disappeared just really busy, he's still active on Twitter, and he's now promoting his book, "Bitcoin Big Bang". Plus he's had more non-virtual-currencies appearances on CNBC and other places as well because we're in the fourth quarter, pretty much every business everywhere is scrambling to get their year-end stuff in order.

Also I don't blame him for coming around here; honestly if I wasn't given the "Community Manager" title I probably wouldn't be here either based on the kinds of attitudes a lot of these posts are, it's a huge headache.

BK has been burned too many times giving estimates that others could not fulfill, so, no estimates are given at all anymore, and they probably never will be. Basically bad situations by series of bad eggs, but it's definitely getting turned around.

There's no excuse for BK not coming here, and, however briefly, update the community and otherwise assuming responsibility for the current situation of the coin. He's not responsible for the price but he indeed is for the "bad apples" that HE CHOSE.

By the way, this jyap guy, he's paid. Make that abundantly clear. He's in it for the money, not for the good of NAUT. Right?

why should BK come here really?  what obligation does he have to anyone here?  really?  he owes nobody here anything. bk doesn't even own the coin.

anyone who is taking a ride with naut should be aware of this.

iconic expert seems to be doing a great  job of notifying bytecent investors of updates. perhaps I should buy his coin? Smiley

Perhaps you should. And you could sell it for a huge profit already.

BK has indeed and ETHICAL obligation to the many people that invested in NAUT, which is HIS coin. And yes, he OWES every single investor ata least an explanation as to why projects started months ago have not come to happen yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

Still no buyers for those "cheap" NAUT?
And what happened with that Stabilization Fund?
Did BK cash it and disappeard?

Does BK give his clients from BK Capital the same kind of treatment?

That IS, precisely, the point.

By ignoring his investors in NAUT he's showing total lack of ethics and doing credit only to crypto lack of (current, about to change) accountability. He who should be the bastion making the difference.

Totally unacceptable I don't care how busy he is.

And, of course, discouraged investors, are flying away from this coin, as a consequence.
scrypto

Activity: 534
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:22:49 PM

Developer Status:
There is one, confirmed by BK, and jyap contacted me directly to tell me he's working on it with a friend (read up).

BK has not disappeared just really busy, he's still active on Twitter, and he's now promoting his book, "Bitcoin Big Bang". Plus he's had more non-virtual-currencies appearances on CNBC and other places as well because we're in the fourth quarter, pretty much every business everywhere is scrambling to get their year-end stuff in order.

Also I don't blame him for coming around here; honestly if I wasn't given the "Community Manager" title I probably wouldn't be here either based on the kinds of attitudes a lot of these posts are, it's a huge headache.

BK has been burned too many times giving estimates that others could not fulfill, so, no estimates are given at all anymore, and they probably never will be. Basically bad situations by series of bad eggs, but it's definitely getting turned around.

There's no excuse for BK not coming here, and, however briefly, update the community and otherwise assuming responsibility for the current situation of the coin. He's not responsible for the price but he indeed is for the "bad apples" that HE CHOSE.

By the way, this jyap guy, he's paid. Make that abundantly clear. He's in it for the money, not for the good of NAUT. Right?

why should BK come here really?  what obligation does he have to anyone here?  really?  he owes nobody here anything. bk doesn't even own the coin.

iconic expert seems to be doing a great  job of notifying bytecent investors of updates. perhaps I should buy his coin? Smiley

BK has indeed and ETHICAL obligation to the many people that invested in NAUT, which is HIS coin. And yes, he OWES every single investor ata least an explanation as to why projects started months ago have not come to happen yet.

Ethical maybe, but it's fairly naive to rely on the ethics of a relative stranger when it comes to crypto investments.  I've only ever seen a few posts and his appearances on TV.  

An explanation would be useful I guess but he obvs has other things going on or an agenda we don't know about.  I'm going with the latter.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:30:08 PM

Developer Status:

Ethical maybe, but it's fairly naive to rely on the ethics of a relative stranger when it comes to crypto investments.  I've only ever seen a few posts and his appearances on TV.  

An explanation would be useful I guess but he obvs has other things going on or an agenda we don't know about.  I'm going with the latter.

He is far from a stranger, he's a celebrity, a public persona. And, as a consequence, he has certain implied obligations that other people don't have. Not necessarily legaly, for now, but in many other ways. His book sales, for instance, will suffer greatly if his unethical and/or inept behavior in crypto produces a backlash. It could even threaten his position as a CNBC contributor... and, definitely, affect BK Capital and its employees. It is just irresponsible. And such behavior can potentially come with a huge negative repercussion.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:34:51 PM

Developer Status:

Last I heard from BK (about NAUT) he was interviewing a new dev, next thing I expect to hear is confirmation of dev.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:34:47 PM

I have kept you guys informed as to all the information in which I have been given, there is no more information to be given. When there is I share it, every time, every bit of news I get, or catch wind of, I have brought forth here. If you guys don't want to listen or read up then that's on you. It is not my responsibility to teach you how to scroll your browser above the most recent post, or click the link that takes you to the last page(s).

And again a new dev has been selected. (I believe this is post number 4 in which I have stated this, of course it could be more).
https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/532549920285556737 <-- third time this has been linked to my knowledge.

And if you'd like I can copy out of my personal messages here from jyap to again post that he said he was working on it. It will be a repost though.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:23:58 PM

I have kept you guys informed as to all the information in which I have been given, there is no more information to be given. When there is I share it, every time, every bit of news I get, or catch wind of, I have brought forth here. If you guys don't want to listen or read up then that's on you. It is not my responsibility to teach you how to scroll your browser above the most recent post, or click the link that takes you to the last page(s).

And again a new dev has been selected. (I believe this is post number 4 in which I have stated this, of course it could be more).
https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/532549920285556737 <-- third time this has been linked to my knowledge.

And if you'd like I can copy out of my personal messages here from jyap to again post that he said he was working on it. It will be a repost though.

Update:

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/534821124245569537
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:37:08 AM

And that would probably the cause of thios sell off... "jyap", really? Is it the best BK can do? Julian ("jyap") is working, as far as I know, in his own coin, jumbucks or whatever it's name is, while picking up the crumbs left by the totally discredited Dan Metcalf and collecting money for "code reviews" that, apparently, is a very good way of making quick money these days. Julian was involved with the code review of PINK several months ago and participated in a behind the scenes deal with PINK's developers -where they sold him one million coins, supposedly at market prices-. This is obviously ok with both Julian and those developers who have unloaded many millions of coins off-market, which is amazing to me because it cannot be less ethic even by desiugn... nore more damaging for the coin. The relationship with PINK continues and Jumbucks just announces his agreement with the PINK devs to offer mining for Pink in the Jumbucks multi mine... for a price, of course, roughly the times the fees any other mining operation charges. Obviously this is quite alright with not just PINK's devs, but also Mr "jyap", BK's new developer. If "jyap" follows his modus operandi from the past, he would have engineered a behind the scenes, off-market deal with BK by which BK would have unloaded a considerable amount of NAUT at "favorable prices", if not free altogether, in exchange for those services. No transparency whatsoever. And still some post that this is NOT BK's coin, yes the one he doesn't make a single post no matter how deep the price crisis. That one.

So now some of us have at least some ideas as to why the coin went all the way down to 5000 and change. Not much reason to celebrate, is there?
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:19:59 AM

And that would probably the cause of thios sell off... "jyap", really? Is it the best BK can do? Julian ("jyap") is working, as far as I know, in his own coin, jumbucks or whatever it's name is, while picking up the crumbs left by the totally discredited Dan Metcalf and collecting money for "code reviews" that, apparently, is a very good way of making quick money these days. Julian was involved with the code review of PINK several months ago and participated in a behind the scenes deal with PINK's developers -where they sold him one million coins, supposedly at market prices-. This is obviously ok with both Julian and those developers who have unloaded many millions of coins off-market, which is amazing to me because it cannot be less ethic even by desiugn... nore more damaging for the coin. The relationship with PINK continues and Jumbucks just announces his agreement with the PINK devs to offer mining for Pink in the Jumbucks multi mine... for a price, of course, roughly the times the fees any other mining operation charges. Obviously this is quite alright with not just PINK's devs, but also Mr "jyap", BK's new developer. If "jyap" follows his modus operandi from the past, he would have engineered a behind the scenes, off-market deal with BK by which BK would have unloaded a considerable amount of NAUT at "favorable prices", if not free altogether, in exchange for those services. No transparency whatsoever. And still some post that this is NOT BK's coin, yes the one he doesn't make a single post no matter how deep the price crisis. That one.

So now some of us have at least some ideas as to why the coin went all the way down to 5000 and change. Not much reason to celebrate, is there?

I don't care what deal was cut as long as dynamic PoS is delivered in a timely fashion. People don't work for free.

Give him a chance. If you don't like it sell. Really is that easy. Walk away, it will do you a world of good for your mental health.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

I don't care what deal was cut as long as dynamic PoS is delivered in a timely fashion. People don't work for free.

Give him a chance. If you don't like it sell. Really is that easy. Walk away, it will do you a world of good for your mental health.

Hey "Junior", when someone post this about NAUT ("If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire.") I'd say it is quite evident he is in dire need of rather urgent mental medical attention.... but thank you for the advice, anyway.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:11:26 AM

Hey "Junior", when someone post this about NAUT ("If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire.") I'd say it is quite evident he is in dire need of rather urgent mental medical attention.... but thank you for the advice, anyway.

Granted, that his a long-term hold. But I could see NAUT at least $2-3 in the future if there is institutional investment in it which is why I'm invested. That would give it a marketcap of only $10-15 million; not unfathomable.

You can buy NAUT for 3 cents right now! This is like BTC was in 2009. Really think beyond this month. 2-3 years down the road and that target seems reasonable to me if everything goes well.

That's an investment of a lifetime, imho. It's all spec. Take your chances - I am.

Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:24:06 AM

Hello Barabbas,

I happened to check the other day and I have approximately 2200 NAUT that I bought on the open market.  2000 NAUT was bought well over the current price.  This is in an offline wallet.

There is no "behind the scenes" deal with the Pinkcoin developers regarding the code review.  I did the code review for Pinkcoin FREE because they asked nicely and because I wanted to set an example at the time in the crypto community.  Perhaps I am strange in that I dislike scam coins?  I reviewed the code and the blockchain and signed off on what I wrote.  I bought 1 million Pinkcoin at the time at market rates (I believe around 22 satoshis) because I liked the coin and the honest direction they were taking.  I have approximately 1.5 million Pinkcoin which is held in an offline wallet.  I bought an addition 500k Pinkcoin off the markets, again well over the current price.

Regarding the Pinkcoin addition to the Jumbucks multipool, Twitter user @abilliondoge started a campaign to get a Pinkcoin multipool:
https://twitter.com/abilliondoge/status/526081558416216065

I noticed this and came up with a win win solution.  Outlined here, just today in a press release I wrote 2 days ago:
http://www.altcointoday.com/jumbucks-releases-a-multicoin-multipool-with-launch-partner-pinkcoin/

I have helped out a lot of coins over time and had countless discussions with coin developers and people in the crypto community without payment.

Honestly, I don't even "need" crypto in my life.  I have a full time job and career which pays fine.

With NAUT I am picking up the pieces of an an abandoned PoS transition.  I have already made a statement about this.

Outlining all this is obviously a waste of my time.  Baseless allegations against me is honestly also a waste of your time.  You are just making yourself look bad.  Seriously, dig your own hole.  I try and help out coins that I like.

I voluntarily run the NAUT block explorer:
http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com

Hmm, let me see.  Oh looks like I have been donated 200.709 NAUT over time by people I don't even know.

I am also very public.  Here you can read my profile:
http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-jumbucks/

I also made a coin which is now called Jumbucks.  You can check out the web site:
http://getjumbucks.com

I run a free weekly newsletter called Cryptocurrency Weekly:
http://cryptocurrencyweekly.com

Thanks,
Julian

Thanks for the chime in Julian. Your help on this project is very much appreciated and so is your constructive attitude of getting this project moving in the right direction. Cheers.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:57:26 AM

Hello Barabbas,

I happened to check the other day and I have approximately 2200 NAUT that I bought on the open market.  2000 NAUT was bought well over the current price.  This is in an offline wallet.

There is no "behind the scenes" deal with the Pinkcoin developers regarding the code review.  I did the code review for Pinkcoin FREE because they asked nicely and because I wanted to set an example at the time in the crypto community.  Perhaps I am strange in that I dislike scam coins?  I reviewed the code and the blockchain and signed off on what I wrote.  I bought 1 million Pinkcoin at the time at market rates (I believe around 22 satoshis) because I liked the coin and the honest direction they were taking.  I have approximately 1.5 million Pinkcoin which is held in an offline wallet.  I bought an addition 500k Pinkcoin off the markets, again well over the current price.

Regarding the Pinkcoin addition to the Jumbucks multipool, Twitter user @abilliondoge started a campaign to get a Pinkcoin multipool:

I noticed this and came up with a win win solution.  Outlined here, just today in a press release I wrote 2 days ago:
http://www.altcointoday.com/jumbucks-releases-a-multicoin-multipool-with-launch-partner-pinkcoin/

I have helped out a lot of coins over time and had countless discussions with coin developers and people in the crypto community without payment.

Honestly, I don't even "need" crypto in my life.  I have a full time job and career which pays fine.

With NAUT I am picking up the pieces of an an abandoned PoS transition.  I have already made a statement about this.

Outlining all this is obviously a waste of my time.  Baseless allegations against me is honestly also a waste of your time.  You are just making yourself look bad.  Seriously, dig your own hole.  I try and help out coins that I like.

Hmm, let me see.  Oh looks like I have been donated 200.709 NAUT over time by people I don't even know.

I also made a coin which is now called Jumbucks.  You can check out the web site:

Thanks,
Julian

Julian, I am not going to call you a liar... but I need to refresh your memory because, obviously, you have forgotten the truth... as posted by you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg7042831#msg7042831

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

It matters because, as I had posted, you not only find this behavior acceptable, but even ethical and you openly disclose it. Do you know what the purchase in the open market of 1.5 million PINK would do to the price of the coin? Oh yes, you do. Investors on those coins are literally robbed on such off-market action.

Now, regarding NAUT, what exactly is the nature of your collaboration here? Are you being paid or otherwise compensated or is it an at will kind of shake hands deal where you are not accountable for any results, lack thereof or deadlines? Are we to expect that NAUT would be mined at the Jumbucks pool for a fee triple the going rate in other pools? No euphemisms, please.

And if you are going to issue a rebuttal of anything I post, at least check before what you yourself have publicly admitted to.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:44:12 AM

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

Julian, I am not going to call you a liar... but I need to refresh your memory because, obviously, you have forgotten the truth... as posted by you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.msg7042831#msg7042831

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

It matters because, as I had posted, you not only find this behavior acceptable, but even ethical and you openly disclose it. Do you know what the purchase in the open market of 1.5 million PINK would do to the price of the coin? Oh yes, you do. Investors on those coins are literally robbed on such off-market action.

Now, regarding NAUT, what exactly is the nature of your collaboration here? Are you being paid or otherwise compensated or is it an at will kind of shake hands deal where you are not accountable for any results, lack thereof or deadlines? Are we to expect that NAUT would be mined at the Jumbucks pool for a fee triple the going rate in other pools? No euphemisms, please.

And if you are going to issue a rebuttal of anything I post, at least check before what you yourself have publicly admitted to.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a coin at market price off exchange. Absolutely nothing at all. It is utterly ridiculous to take the position that coins should only be bought on exchanges. Utterly ridiculous.

barabbas, go FUD yourself.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:13:50 AM

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a coin at market price off exchange. Absolutely nothing at all. It is utterly ridiculous to take the position that coins should only be bought on exchanges. Utterly ridiculous.

It is called insider trading and people go to jail for it. In the real, regulated world, which is where NAUT wants to be.

I will after you, purplejaguar, fuck yourself, ok?
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:43:35 AM

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

It is called insider trading and people go to jail for it. In the real, regulated world, which is where NAUT wants to be.

Oh goodie, I was hoping you'd respond  Grin And no that is not what is called insider trading, maybe you can look up that definition. In the real world perhaps what jyap did would be equivalent to trading stocks off exchange... which is perfectly legal to do.

Oh look..AAPL execs sold stocks at a convenient time for them... INSIDER TRADING! THEY'RE GOING TO JAIL!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-execs-sold-143-million-worth-of-stock-2014-9

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:53:18 AM

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

Oh goodie, I was hoping you'd respond  Grin And no that is not what is called insider trading, maybe you can look up that definition. In the real world perhaps what jyap did would be equivalent to trading stocks off exchange... which is perfectly legal to do.

Oh look..AAPL execs sold stocks at a convenient time for them... INSIDER TRADING! THEY'RE GOING TO JAIL!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-execs-sold-143-million-worth-of-stock-2014-9

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

Your ignorance is not only evident but it's showing inevitable. When developers (or executives) trade within either themselves or others, it's called INSIDER TRADING. And you go to jail for it. Get it? And no, no executives or insiders in any capacity, are allowed to even sell to others, IN THE OPEN MARKETS, except during the very small, long pre-determined "window" in which they are allowed to do so, again, IN THE OPEN MARKET.

Trying to teach your father how to make children will leave you exposed of your shortcomings 100 out of 100 times. But, apparently, you n want to be the object of everyone's -not just mine- jokes.

If you believe I provide entertainment here, you should see the pay-per-view version... you'd have convulsions...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:08:29 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 08:20:28 AM by BitcoinNational

Reading BCT is INSIDER TRADING.

And after all the scam crypto has been thru and you still think NAUT is a scam, then I am sorry you are the lost.  

Yes it's down from the highs, yes the Wiener kind of fudg'd the POS release time line ... but it is not down 99.9% like the real scam coins.  It suffers mostly from too high of expectations ($$ wise) much like BTC, LTC, Dark ... JBS is dropping slowly to a fair market value on the lows, but it is still hot enough to spark a fierce and long bull run.

Now Julian is on the job of righting the ship by providing an actual POS.

And if you down load JBS you will see he is VERY capable of delivery a POS, so if your butt hurts sit on a soft pillow and stop the whining ... that is unless your FUD'n for lower priced NAUT Wink

see you in the books  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:18:17 AM

Update:

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/534821124245569537

We will see.
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:04:31 PM

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

I like reading this retards posts too, hilarious shit! Been buying more PINK everytime he cries in the PINK ann thread.
And yeah, you have no clue what insider trading means, barbie.
Buying/selling off exchange is perfectly legal and people have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want with their coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: