Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
CryptoFlips

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 04:33:02 AM

I guess most people invested in NAUT because they think there will be a lot of connections with Wall Street Wolves, where BK can get them into this business and NAUT can jump %1000 with a great follow up plan.
However, until today from July, BK proved that it may not happen at all and he was just experimenting the Friedrich Hayek's theory in Digital currency, where you will see a lot of these statements in his book.

i only liked naut coz of DGB tech to be honest.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:09:11 AM

I can't stay silent while I am personally slandered.

I actually sold the very tiny fraction of my share at a loss because I needed the funds at the time. I have continually bought every time I've had opportunity.  

I still say naut is a great buy now.  Because I will continue to do so as long as it remains my opinion.  
I am allowed to convey my opinion.

In my opinion is it a great buy?  Yes
is it a significant long term hold coin? Yes

These are my opinions and I have expressly stated this case repeatedly.

Want to know how much I sold when the three peaks hit?  (At 40k, and two different 100k Satoshi instances) not one naut, I could have but I personally have the opinion that the coin will be worth well more than that in time. This is NOT a quick flip coin.

Also every piece of information I've been given I have conveyed IMMEDIATELY.  If I have a invested interest in the success of this coin is it not in my best interest to do so?

Stop putting words in my mouth you should put your foot in yours.

No information will be conveyed about the coin from me here.  When I have new information about anything involving this coin it will be posted on reddit. I have no obligation to this forum (no one does,  or anywhere for that matter) that's like saying just because you walk into a book store you are obligated to purchase a book.

I have recommended this thread locked to both BK and the moderators of the forum.

That would be the last straw, just like it has been for other coins before, but what the fuck would you know. Or BK, for that matter? So go on  and close the thread if you like. But you are 100% WRONG, as usual. BK has OBLIGATIONS towards his investors. and his investors are HERE, not just in twitter or reddit. And no one has "slandered" you here. You have been the only one stating you have sold and you have bought, not me or anyone else. But no one but you and maybe BK knows if you relay the information IMMEDIATELY or not. No one knows-unless you say it- if you buy or sell. What we know is that you are aware of key info before any other investors, whether you act on it for personal profit or not. And that's why it is unethical the be cheerleading the coin every single time, regardless of the market-price. Of course if you believe this will be much more valuable than 100,000 sat you are going to fell that at 5,500 is like giving money for free, that's not the point; the point is you were wrong at 100,000 and all the rest of the way. Up and down. And, while that is a privilege of investors with their own money it is NOT, shouldn't be, of the PR person of the coin. I'm sure you get it, regardless how much you want to use semantics tpo disguise the facts. As a PR you shouldn't have an opinion as to the future price of the coin, either short or long term, ok? And as a person so prone to give opinions about price, at some point, for a minimum measure of decency, one should add "... but I have been wrong 100% all the time" when hawking how good a long term opportunity this coin is ... in my opinion".

Anyway, this whole project, as it stands, hardly merits even any further discussion, so whatever...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:48:35 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 06:59:04 PM by BitcoinNational

There's a pack of h8ters on the forum, or are they just trolls Huh

They love to shit on some coins, but rarely have a coin or community that they themselves stand behind.

Negativity has its time and place, poor actions and bad actors need to be called out.  H8ters can bring value to the discussion.  

But if they can not provide creative criticism, useful suggestions or solutions, nor guide towards functioning examples of what is 'good' and is working.

Then their intentions and motivations are suspect.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:58:20 PM

There's a pack of h8ters on the forum, or are they just trolls Huh

They love to shit on some coins, but rarely have coin or community that they themselves stand behind.

Negativity has its time and place, poor actions and bad actors need to be called out.  H8ters can bring value to the discussion.  

But if they can not provide creative criticism, nor guide towards functioning examples of what is 'good' and works.

Then their intentions and motivations are suspect.

Let me give you creative criticism (and I know your response, so forget about mentioning manners, ok?):

BK, get off your ass and promote NAUT 12/7 (ideally 24/7), AFTER you find -and PAY FOR- a capable, efficient and immediate implementation of POS. Rat4, at BC has it ready for delivery for a price, of course.

Get rid of croonies and hangers-on and do your own PR here and in twitter. News should come from you. The time to delegate (and it should be on capable and RESPONSIBLE people, is far from now.

Try to make the only feature that differentiates NAUT from other copy/paste hack jobs, the "stabilization fund", a bit effective through soliciting donations from the biggest holders or new investors. OR get rid of it altogether. Either or.

Overall, treat your investors in NAUT as you do in your firm in the real world.

It isn't that big or that difficult, is it? And yet, all these months after the coin was launched, obviously prematurely, it has not been done.

See how easy? Now sit tight to see those actions implemented... No? they wont be? Then get fucking ready for some backlash from disappointed investors, alright?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:12:34 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 07:26:54 PM by BitcoinNational

I don't disagree much with the read on BK.  "Overall, treat your investors in NAUT as you do in your firm in the real world."  

The "stabilization fund" needs to be clarified, the road map spelled out, and the value BK brings to the table is exposure to a greater market.  Lack of communication tends to show disrespect, but it need not be direct on this forum.  It's a mad house.  Some weekly blog report of market results and coming forecasts would be a demonstration of good faith.

I do disagree "time to delegate (and it should be on capable and RESPONSIBLE people)"

What?  

1. jyap is capable of efficient and immediate implementation of POS.  Do your homework.

2. This is a community driven platform, so we self organize.  FM plays the role of facilitating communication.  He benefits by investing and promoting NAUT.  If you don't get that then, sorry.  He has done/doing a fine enough job, in my opinion.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:24:41 PM

I don't disagree much with the read on BK.  "Overall, treat your investors in NAUT as you do in your firm in the real world."  

The "stabilization fund" needs to be clarified, the road map spelled out, and the value BK brings to the table is exposure to a greater market.  Lack of communication tends to show disrespect, but it need not be direct on this forum.  It's a mad house.

I do disagree "time to delegate (and it should be on capable and RESPONSIBLE people)"

What?  

1. jyap is capable of efficient and immediate implementation of POS.  Do your homework.

2. This is a community driven platform, so we self organize.  FM plays the role of facilitating communication.  He benefits by investing and promoting NAUT.  If you don't get that then, sorry.  He has done/doing a fine enough job, in my opinion.

Don't tell me what jyap is capable of, ok? The only thing he has showed capability of is TO LIE, as clearly demonstrated, IN HIS OWN WORDS, a couple of pages back. If he is capable of implementing POS, where is it? And no, POS is simply not good anymore. There's POS 2.0 already implemented  by BlackCoin, where the main security problem of POS has been solved. Why let anyone else implement, maybe in months, if at all, something that is already obsolete and faulty? Haven't we learned the lesson after trusting Bryce's capabilities for so long?

You have an opinion and is respectable. I have a different one and I absolutely insist in the same level of respect. And this isn't a community, very few people comment here, and we cannot know if they are even invested in NAUT, so stop the community nonsense. This is an investment with people investing real money and demanding that the developer, BK, do a much better job. He can. And he should.

As for FM, I have stated many times what you cannot and you should do as a PR guy. And the reasons. Because keeping insisting that it's a great long term buying opportunity when the coin has gone twice from 100K to 5K makes such statements a joke and him the butt of that joke. Or, to be more precise, "if FM says it is a great opportunity to buy, it means, literally, for it has happened 100% of the time, it is time to dump it". You cannot have such disgraceful track record of "opinion" made public and not expect such repercussions.

Your opinion of this being a "mad house", again, it is your opinion. I believe a mad house, really, is everything that has been going on with NAUT since launch. Unprofessional through and through. And no, the BK contributions, here and on twitter, are an assets as BK himself should be. What he has to be shielded from raw opinions? He's perfectly capable of fielding any questions while showing knowledge and class and inspiring holders and investors. And this should be his stage, among others.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:38:27 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM by BitcoinNational

BK, do a much better job. He can. And he should.

Agree.  There's the issue.  Can it be fixed?  That is a matter of faith.

But it gives me a chuckle if you think jyap is incapable.  Challenge, can you name a better candidate?  And I don't need 2.0 tomorrow but 1.0 would be nice.  The source of the delay is not from the dev, just a guess Smiley

FM said, "long term buying opportunity".  Forgive him for being over zealous but be a bit patient on 'long'. For me that's 36 months or in case of a big winner 36 years.  We are still very much in the pioneer days.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:15:21 PM

BK, do a much better job. He can. And he should.

Agree.  There's the issue.  Can it be fixed?  That is a matter of faith.

But it gives me a chuckle if you think jyap is incapable.  Challenge, can you name a better candidate?  And I don't need 2.0 tomorrow but 1.0 would be nice.  The source of the delay is not from the dev, just a guess Smiley

FM said, "long term buying opportunity".  Forgive him for being over zealous but be a bit patient on 'long'. For me that's 36 months or in case of a big winner 36 years.  We are still very much in the pioneer days.

I already named a better candidate. Proven. And done immediately. And 2.0. Why not? why settle for run of the mill when you can get cutting edge security? Makes no sense.

"long term" is an euphemism. In alts "long term" can be Friday. There's no "long term" in alts. Most don't survive 2 weeks.

Again, matter of personal opinion. Many believe that we are at the sunset of the alt coin ponzi. Either way, whatever the opinion, we should strive to do things well. And responsibly. ESPECIALLY if we believe there's a real "long term" in this.

Oh and no, matters of faith are usually religion oriented and ALL end up bad. Here it is a matter of having it fixed, because it easily can. Or get the hell out of Dodge. It is a matter of will (BK's), not of faith. So far he has shown a very feeble will.
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:58:09 PM

barabbas reads like Special Needs Faulkner with this "sentence":

When you are, as "mongoose" is, number one, you should be relieved of your position after having going along for a ride of 70% downside all the while claiming it's the best and soundest investment in crypto and, number two, for a modicum of decency, you just keep your mouth shot except to rigorously relay the information it is given to you to post in in the thread, because if not, it isn't just your handle which is ridiculed day after day, but your credibility is destroyed and so is the credibility of the devs that leave such job to someone so obviously inappropriate for it.

To quote the late Casey Kasem:  "Ponderous, fuckin' ponderous!"
p8ntballer

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

Really? Because the blockchain works?
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:39:54 AM

No, because we got trolls here Tongue

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:40:52 AM

It's been months and it doesn't look like Bryce Weiner has come through yet.

Say it ain't so.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:16:49 AM

Did anybody attend or have the video of the big bang event of a couple days ago? Would love to hear what BK had to say that day. Especially, as it pertains to Nauti.
4jefflee

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:20:28 AM

The community cheerleader rage quite (an organizer would have organized people), no promotion from BK, and the new developer seems to be working on $NAUT for free... All it should take is a couple hours to research how to organize people who will rally around this coin and support its price. People would love to throw money in a pot for the development and for PR if people felt valued and included.   
Saintgermaine1

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:04:32 AM

Did anybody attend or have the video of the big bang event of a couple days ago? Would love to hear what BK had to say that day. Especially, as it pertains to Nauti.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=303078376567110

I think this is the link, audio is not great
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:03:04 AM

I left this place because it's not worth it to try to support something in a place in which people overtly DO NOT wish to support something in the first place.

It's like trying to change Someone's Fandom or tell them how to practice their religion.

I learned a long time ago not to argue with stupid people,  you never win.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:14:58 AM

Thank you! Finally some constructive information on here.
EssTee

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:33:57 AM

I left this place because it's not worth it to try to support something in a place in which people overtly DO NOT wish to support something in the first place.

It's like trying to change Someone's Fandom or tell them how to practice their religion.

I learned a long time ago not to argue with stupid people,  you never win.

Most of us here are supporting the coin. You should just hit ignore on the FUDsters.

....We enjoy your updates
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:27:20 AM

Thank you! Finally some constructive information on here.

Part 2 is where he talks about Naut. Very interesting plans. Variable interest rate that goes up and down based on Naut economy. Pricing commodities in Naut. Wall Street banks, interested..

Great road map!
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:46:33 PM

I miss barabbas though Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: