Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901795 times)
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

AnyBody realized? First BK gives an update and dumps follow.

Why is that? BK needs BTC for free, from NSF? He may be dumping NSF?
Dont tell me he does not need btc. Everybody needs it, especially when it is free.

Do you have anything to back up that presumption?

I do not have anything, but it does not mean he is not doing it, coz you do not have anything to prove that he is not doing it anyway.
I just realized the pattern whenever BK gives an update, we see a good amount of dump.

He probably does not give an update for free Wink He did not for a few months already. So he got paid from his NSF for that job, giving update.

BK should probably provide the details of NSF, address and etc. NAUT is not transparent until then.
Of course, this is all speculation, but need to be considered. Cheers.

halinyo, there is a saying that goes like this: When there is neighing you best guess is a horse, not a zebra. What this means is, look for the most simple explanantion. This explanation is that we have one or a couple of people with lots of coins that want to get out since weeks but cant due to low buy support, at least one of them is completely hopeless at trading. They simply dump when there is buy support, which is often the case  when there is news. Simple as that.

Sadly this thread has gone from good to decent to fully retarded with a few exceptions. One of them is saintgermaine1, I wanted to post here but he has pretty much said what I wanted to say and I agree with him 100%.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

AnyBody realized? First BK gives an update and dumps follow.

Why is that? BK needs BTC for free, from NSF? He may be dumping NSF?
Dont tell me he does not need btc. Everybody needs it, especially when it is free.

Do you have anything to back up that presumption?

I do not have anything, but it does not mean he is not doing it, coz you do not have anything to prove that he is not doing it anyway.
I just realized the pattern whenever BK gives an update, we see a good amount of dump.

He probably does not give an update for free Wink He did not for a few months already. So he got paid from his NSF for that job, giving update.

BK should probably provide the details of NSF, address and etc. NAUT is not transparent until then.
Of course, this is all speculation, but need to be considered. Cheers.

halinyo, there is a saying that goes like this: When there is neighing you best guess is a horse, not a zebra. What this means is, look for the most simple explanantion. This explanation is that we have one or a couple of people with lots of coins that want to get out since weeks but cant due to low buy support, at least one of them is completely hopeless at trading. They simply dump when there is buy support, which is often the case  when there is news. Simple as that.

Sadly this thread has gone from good to decent to fully retarded with a few exceptions. One of them is saintgermaine1, I wanted to post here but he has pretty much said what I wanted to say and I agree with him 100%.

NAUT was a different coin for me at the beginning and I believed it could have been much better.

But as I stated before, with the behaviour of Kelly, this coin is going nowhere. Simple as that. No regular dev, not skilled founder for crypto.
That is why he is saying that this is a test for him... And it will simply die soon. Sorry but this is reality and my thoughts for now unless BK changes his attitude.

Cheers.
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:46:06 AM

this forum is irrelevant and abandoned , not NAUT. This forum is irrelevant and abandoned because no one has anything useful to say here. Clearly all of you "investors" with a few bitcoins in NAUT just want a quick 10x or 100x pump so you can cash out and dump, what great "investors" and "financial geniuses" some of you are!

I don't blame BK and jyap for staying away from this place, most people do now.

If you have anything to offer NAUT in the way of development please speak up and contact the developers with your work. Otherwise your childish talk is hurting you more than any delay in POS. The real investors who haven't even heard of NAUT yet won't care if it took 2 months or 2 years when they are putting real money into the finished, correctly working, product.

tl;dr you hurt yourselves everytime you post something useless here.
E88

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:10:23 AM

this forum is irrelevant and abandoned , not NAUT. This forum is irrelevant and abandoned because no one has anything useful to say here. Clearly all of you "investors" with a few bitcoins in NAUT just want a quick 10x or 100x pump so you can cash out and dump, what great "investors" and "financial geniuses" some of you are!

If you have anything to offer NAUT in the way of development please speak up and contact the developers with your work. Otherwise your childish talk is hurting you more than any delay in POS. The real investors who haven't even heard of NAUT yet won't care if it took 2 months or 2 years when they are putting real money into the finished, correctly working, product.

Pretty much nailed it. This forum repeatedly embarrasses itself & is really not the target audience of any serious blockchain endeavor.  
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:07:21 AM

The simple undeniable fact is that BK has a resume very few on this forum can match up with & although that does not in any way guarantee success, it's sad to see all the entitlement talk & other less professional claims throughout this thread.

How do you expect to be taken seriously when you say he is doing nothing? He wrote a book called The Bitcoin Bang: How ALTERNATIVE CURRENCIES Are About to Change the World. Oh & 2 chapters are on NAUT. Yep, clearly he is most definitely not doing a thing. It was only published by Wiley, the largest financial publisher out there.

Bryce volunteered (Distributed Autonomous Corporation & all..) to help. That's different than being hired. And BK wasn't part of Blocktech as far as I've ever heard, so I'm not sure why you think it's reasonable that he would immediately know exactly what was going on internally at another company. Even if he did, I don't know why you would assume he would be able to talk about it or that he some obligation to talk to this forum about it. You do realize talking about something like that could have legal implications when companies are separating? BK found Jyap. Things don't transpire until they do in the real world. If you haven't worked in a chaotic environment before maybe that makes it harder to understand but sometimes things develop on the fly & simply don't crystallize until they do.

And this coin has been out for a whole 8 months...

What a load of raw, unadulterated, smoking shit. Amazing. Simply amazing.
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:03:34 AM

What's going on with NAUT?  Has Bryan Kelly given up?

What about the whole dynamic PoS deal and Bryce Weiner? 

I'm still shocked BK trusted such an incompetent guy like Bryce.  Any coder knows the guys is clueless.

I think NAUT has big potential so I hope BK has a plan. 
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:36:18 AM

What's going on with NAUT?  Has Bryan Kelly given up?

I'm still shocked BK trusted such an incompetent guy like Bryce.  Any coder knows the guys is clueless.

Julian is working on dynamic POS now and apart from confirming that (which BK just did) there really isn't much for him to say on here.

This thread has been taken over by Barrabas and various socks recently so I can't blame him for staying away.

Hopefully volume will start to pick up on bittrex soon.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Doging

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:39:29 PM

Lol @ halinyo having a breakdown on twitter.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BTCrawl

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:25:34 PM

Lol @ halinyo having a breakdown on twitter.
It's pretty funny  Cheesy Just a little while ago he wanted to buy 200k Naut, now he's treathening to destroy the coin (good luck!).
delong

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:25:06 PM

^^^ this, exactly.
delong

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:33:37 PM

What's going on with NAUT?  Has Bryan Kelly given up?

I'm still shocked BK trusted such an incompetent guy like Bryce.  Any coder knows the guys is clueless.

Try reading posts from jyap and BJ_PHI made the last couple weeks for some updates, and posts by seemingly reasonable folks like E88 for insightful opinions.  

And avoid taking seriously anything that barabbas spews - he seems to be a troubled person who derives pleasure from antagonism, negative attention, and the overuse of commas in sentences...

delong

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:49:15 PM

Hence; what you have done by today is, keep quite, let peeps FUD, dump NSF for higher price? (speculative) and buy back at low and place sell walls again and make an announcement and dump again and get good BTC profit for free, just like any other capitalist wall street man!

yeah, pretty likely that someone with BK's professional experience and success is bothering to make fractions of BTC (given the low volume on the coin) by spending time manipulating prices, dumping NSF, etc.  Or maybe Occam's Razor would suggest that it's a pretty dead and bearish time in alts right now, and a few impatient people who are not so good at trading dump their stash of NAUT every now and again because it didn't give them quick crypto gains.

Again, this is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true?

I love this one, priceless... You could also say things like "The cure for cancer is to stop wearing shoes... And there are aliens from the planet Zoquo living at the bottom of the sea... This is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true?" 

And some people wonder why jyap and BK don't come here often...
pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:10:29 PM

Hence; what you have done by today is, keep quite, let peeps FUD, dump NSF for higher price? (speculative) and buy back at low and place sell walls again and make an announcement and dump again and get good BTC profit for free, just like any other capitalist wall street man!

yeah, pretty likely that someone with BK's professional experience and success is bothering to make fractions of BTC (given the low volume on the coin) by spending time manipulating prices, dumping NSF, etc.  Or maybe Occam's Razor would suggest that it's a pretty dead and bearish time in alts right now, and a few impatient people who are not so good at trading dump their stash of NAUT every now and again because it didn't give them quick crypto gains.

I love this one, priceless... You could also say things like "The cure for cancer is to stop wearing shoes... And there are aliens from the planet Zoquo living at the bottom of the sea... This is speculation, but think about it, what if it is true?" 

Don't worry...the day will come that you realize that BK doesn't understand what Crypto is and that he was only trying to get your money.....AND SUCCEDED

You are a dumb ass....remember buy high, sell low Grin
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:00:56 PM

you fudders are just embarrassing yourselves now.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

They don't come here often because they are busy with the other crap in their lives. BK with CNBC and trying to sell a few books and jyap with... well, trading cards. And his job. They, OBVIOUSLY, have nothing to post here. They don't have ANY answers to the concerns of this coin and BK doesn't even have the decency to admit to this humongous failure that has made of him, Weiner -and now Yap- the laughing stock of the crypto community. Neither has anything to bring to this particular table and people has lost too much money already to have patience with any more bullshit from them. As simple as that.

One thing's for sure: BK will never again get published any book on digital currencies ever... unless he publish it himself.
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:43:44 AM

yeah, pretty likely that someone with BK's professional experience and success is bothering to make fractions of BTC (given the low volume on the coin) by spending time manipulating prices, dumping NSF, etc.  Or maybe Occam's Razor would suggest that it's a pretty dead and bearish time in alts right now, and a few impatient people who are not so good at trading dump their stash of NAUT every now and again because it didn't give them quick crypto gains.

They don't come here often because they are busy with the other crap in their lives. BK with CNBC and trying to sell a few books and jyap with... well, trading cards. And his job. They, OBVIOUSLY, have nothing to post here. They don't have ANY answers to the concerns of this coin and BK doesn't even have the decency to admit to this humongous failure that has made of him, Weiner -and now Yap- the laughing stock of the crypto community. Neither has anything to bring to this particular table and people has lost too much money already to have patience with any more bullshit from them. As simple as that.

One thing's for sure: BK will never again get published any book on digital currencies ever... unless he publish it himself.

Are you a woman?  just asking.

delong

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:29:43 AM

They don't have ANY answers to the concerns of this coin...

- Concerns of the coin, which are...?

...the laughing stock of the crypto community.

- Really?  I think these might rank a bit higher on the laughingstock scale:  https://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/scamcoins/

...people has lost too much money...

- Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

- Says random, anonymous BCT troll, so the prediction must come true.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:52:16 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 06:05:00 AM by halinyo

NAUT is 5k SAT now and will further go down  Roll Eyes  Cry  Cool  Wink

The point is BK has not announced the NSF addresses and NAUT is not transparent,
I think soon everybody will start dumping and price will go down to 1k, it is just any time soon now.

I told BK many times before to announce the addresses for NSF, He did not even reply.
Because he needs BTC, too. Dont tell fraction of BTC he need?, yes he does indeed, everybody needs BTC,
it does not matter who you are, especially if it is free and dumps from NSF.

NSF is being used for dumping the price and let his customers buy enough, not for buying pressure.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:13:49 AM

The point is BK has not announced the NSF addresses and NAUT is not transparent,
I think soon everybody will start dumping and price will go down to 1k, it is just any time soon now.

I told BK many times before to announce the addresses for NSF, He did not even reply.
Because he needs BTC, too. Dont tell fraction of BTC he need?, yes he does indeed, everybody needs BTC,

NSF is being used for dumping the price and let his customers buy enough, not for buying pressure.

While the first part of your scenario is not questionable (BK SHOULD offer complete transparency regarding NSF), the second part just makes no sense whatsoever ("dumping the price and let his customers buy enough..."? That is just an exercise in absurdity, sorry).
Doging

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:01:57 AM

You threatened to take NAUT to 2k sats and hold it there on twitter.

Are you like this every full moon?
or
Are you a pro-troll like Barabas?

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: