Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:58:08 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 10:16:50 AM by pro-investor

Why is it so difficult to admit the truth for you guys?

There is no DEV (besides the hired freelancers).
The face of the coin has NO CLUE what Crypto is, but writes a book about it.
Coin is in a downward spiral and will die soon.

Bitcointalk is not a medium for NAUT...then where will the "Investors" come from? Twitter, Wall-Street... You guys should read the books from Walt-Disney...they are also ferrytails.

You have all be scammed by a "Wall Street Shark" don't you guys get that....WAKE UP, smell the coffee and find some serious coins, with development behind it.

This coin is an excample of how it shouldn't be done. Every coin has PoS, so IF PoS ever comes here, then it's still the slowest kid from school....it has nothing, and should be worth ~200 - 300 SAT.

Now, you all dream on, and become rich in your dreams......becouse here you will loose all of your money....start realizing that.

Don't worry, I won't post here any more...I will just read how frustrated you all will get, once you realize the truth.

In the mean while keep minting...oeps, I forgot...nothing to mint here  Grin
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:06:12 AM

Bitcointalk is not a medium for NAUT...then where will the "Investors" come from? Twitter, Wall-Street... You guys should read the books from Walt-Disney...they are also ferrytails.

You have all be scammed by a "Wall Street Shark" don't you guys get that....WAKE UP, smell the coffee and find some serious coins, with development behind it.

This coin is an excample of how it shouldn't be done. Every coin has PoS, so IF PoS ever comes here, then it's still the slowest kid from school....it has nothing, and should be worth ~200 - 300 SAT.

Now, you all dream on, and become rich in your dreams......becouse here you will loose all of your money....start realizing that

"Pro-investor" didn't even read the white paper...

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:21:27 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 08:19:22 PM by halinyo

Hmmm looks delicious now Wink 4k!!

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:20:44 PM

nom,nom,nom Smiley yummy for my tummy. lol

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:33:36 PM

NAUT is 5k SAT now and will further go down  Roll Eyes  Cry  Cool  Wink

The point is BK has not announced the NSF addresses and NAUT is not transparent,
I think soon everybody will start dumping and price will go down to 1k, it is just any time soon now.

I told BK many times before to announce the addresses for NSF, He did not even reply.
Because he needs BTC, too. Dont tell fraction of BTC he need?, yes he does indeed, everybody needs BTC,
it does not matter who you are, especially if it is free and dumps from NSF.

NSF is being used for dumping the price and let his customers buy enough, not for buying pressure.

You threatened to take NAUT to 2k sats and hold it there on twitter.

Are you like this every full moon?
or
Are you a pro-troll like Barabas?

Didn't get enough religion yet? Worry not, you will get still some more.

In the end, you will "get" it.
pro-investor

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

Now, you all dream on, and become rich in your dreams......becouse here you will loose all of your money....start realizing that

"Pro-investor" didn't even read the white paper...

Read the white paper? Why?Huh Just like all the ICO's that we have seen? The white paper, a nice story to get your money?

No my friend, I read the charts. That is the holy grail, not a bed time story from your "Wall Street Guru"

Sweet dreams....What do you guys think? 300 SAT before the end of the year?
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:09:45 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 11:59:38 PM by halinyo

I am so mad at NAUT ! but I am not mad at NO other coins.
Why? Because they are transparent and they are professional founders and know what they are doing.
Look at my posts on DigiByte, you will see nothing bad (you may call it FUD), because they know what they are doing and they are so transparent.
FUD only happens when there needs to be FUD and for a reason.

I am done with NAUT, dumped and will dump again for the last time. Good luck guys.

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:01:43 AM

Guys, guys. Naut already passed away. Let the dead rest. Please.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:33:13 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 03:06:20 PM by halinyo

Why someone will buy this coin when there is no regular communication.
BK said he has not abandoned, but does not mean he cannot any soon.

In his website, he says:

"Market Making
Digital Currency Liquidity
BKCM LLC provides market marking services for digital currencies. A deep and liquid currency market is essential for a digital economy to flourish.
We leverage our expertise in financial markets to provide liquidity for your digital currency.
Contact us to learn more about how our market making services can enhance your digital economy."

If one cannot provide liquidity for his own coin, how can he provide for other coins?
NAUT is a great example that he cannot provide Grin Don't worry, I will buy your coins, letting you get my all BTC!!!, wall street boy, funny BK Tongue

PS: When everybody takes bitcointalk as a reference, you cannot just say, I am not coming here coz of Fudsters etc... You have to come here and say a few words that will shut them up. Most of the investors and traders are coming here to check this place and they find my posts rather than yours... So think about that.
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:57:47 PM

Pls make a new moderated thread. So tired of all fudsters with their negativity and bashing.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:13:00 PM

Pls make a new moderated thread. So tired of all fudsters with their negativity and bashing.

As are BK and I, and this is why honestly we've given up on BCT, this is a terrible place and no coin or person deserves the treatment many people give here.

So, as of Saturday BK and I discussed a bit via e-mail and a new forum specifically for NAUT and NAUT based endeavors is going to be created.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:50:02 PM

As are BK and I, and this is why honestly we've given up on BCT, this is a terrible place and no coin or person deserves the treatment many people give here.

So, as of Saturday BK and I discussed a bit via e-mail and a new forum specifically for NAUT and NAUT based endeavors is going to be created.

your new forum will be completely empty and will only serve to highlight that NAUTILUSCOIN has no community or support whatsoever.  It will just be you and maybe 2 other cheerleaders constantly talking about how cheap NAUT is as the price plummets into oblivion.

And that is entirely Brian Kelley's fault.  He has put this project on the back burner for way too many months now.  There is no excuse for his lack of work and communication.  And this downward spiral will only continue to increase the more you ignore bitcointalk.

Believe it when i say that nobody will give a Flying Fuck about a nautiluscoin forum.  People might have back around the time of the fitch fight.  But you're about 5 months too late.  Try reddit instead.

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

I think that is a wrong dessicion. Most of the people that invested in Nautiluscoin come on the BCTalk forum. By opening a Nautilus forum you will loose contact with 99% of the people that bought Nautiluscoin and getting new people to buy Nautiluscoin will be impossible.

I do agree, you need more contact with the people on this forum, staying away for a month is un-seen and the result is what is happening here. Don't blame or punnish the people that have put their money in Nautiluscoin or try to blame Bitcointalk...look in the mirror, and put the blame on yourself, then you will grow.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:37:56 PM

your new forum will be completely empty and will only serve to highlight that NAUTILUSCOIN has no community or support whatsoever.  It will just be you and maybe 2 other cheerleaders constantly talking about how cheap NAUT is as the price plummets into oblivion.

And that is entirely Brian Kelley's fault.  He has put this project on the back burner for way too many months now.  There is no excuse for his lack of work and communication.  And this downward spiral will only continue to increase the more you ignore bitcointalk.

Believe it when i say that nobody will give a Flying Fuck about a nautiluscoin forum.  People might have back around the time of the fitch fight.  But you're about 5 months too late.  Try reddit instead.

Took the words out of my mouth lordship... I would have only peppered the post a little bit to make it more... colourful.

Other than what you posted, as proven by numerous others (BC, VRC, Pink...) such a move is just the beginning of the final phase of the inevitable end. But hey, this project has been bent of harakiri by Brian Kelly for months now, so maybe there's a "higher purpose"? Whatever it is, this will be sticking the fork in it for sure.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:37:56 PM

Thanks for repeating me.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:49:03 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 12:06:03 AM by halinyo

Why someone will buy this coin when there is no regular communication.
BK said he has not abandoned, but does not mean he cannot any soon.

In his website, he says:

"Market Making
Digital Currency Liquidity
BKCM LLC provides market marking services for digital currencies. A deep and liquid currency market is essential for a digital economy to flourish.
We leverage our expertise in financial markets to provide liquidity for your digital currency.
Contact us to learn more about how our market making services can enhance your digital economy."

If one cannot provide liquidity for his own coin, how can he provide for other coins?
NAUT is a great example that he cannot provide Grin Don't worry, I will buy your coins, letting you get my all BTC!!!, wall street boy, funny BK Tongue

PS: When everybody takes bitcointalk as a reference, you cannot just say, I am not coming here coz of Fudsters etc... You have to come here and say a few words that will shut them up. Most of the investors and traders are coming here to check this place and they find my posts rather than yours... So think about that.

So, this is my last post here on NAUT as I have no more a holder of it (dumped, sold, whatever you call it). You may call me Fudster, while DigiByte community may call me a good investor, holding a great amount of DGB, and the only thing I write there under DGB OP is the ideas,  brainstorming, suggestions and some compliments. Why is that? It is because DigiByte dev is transparent and they are so reliable as many of us have not complained a thing. Because Jared, founder gives regular updates and this eliminates all possible FUDs. That is how it works, and I am repeating myself, going to another forum is just shit for the holders if any. You have to come here and speak out as I said above, barabbas and Lord Of The Internet repeated it. If you go to another forum, then you will NOT be seeing any of my posts, at all, coz there will be only 5 peeps from NAUT holders there speaking under 2-3 titled pages and posts.

So good luck to those who are planning to hold for sometime. I wish you all a huge good luck coz you will need it. Don't let bastardos steal your money (this is general, not personal, can be anybody).
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:14:02 AM

If you open a dedicated forum please do not close this thread.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:27:27 AM

Yeah, screw free speech - do a moderated thread just like all the ScamCoins. 

That will fix Naut's problems.  lol

Whatever you guys do - don't keep your promises and timelines you have set yourselves - that might actually stop all the FUD and take the price over $1 where it belongs. 

No, silence any and all dissenters - Russia Style!  haha!

I am quickly losing all respect for Brian Kelly.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:33:21 PM

Yeah, screw free speech - do a moderated thread just like all the ScamCoins. 

That will fix Naut's problems.  lol

Whatever you guys do - don't keep your promises and timelines you have set yourselves - that might actually stop all the FUD and take the price over $1 where it belongs. 

No, silence any and all dissenters - Russia Style!  haha!

I am quickly losing all respect for Brian Kelly.

people are interpreting free speach as the right to say everything (I guess you are one of them?), which is totally not the case. Fud - for example - is considered as funny or part of the game, something that is acutally illegal in regulated markets. The point is not that it exists - it exists elsewhere too - but the attitude towards it says alot about this "community".

I can totally understand why some coins chose a moderated thread and that doesnt necessarily need to mean censorship at all.

this has nothing to do with naut or this thread specifically, there are worse examples.
pro-investor

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:36:49 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 01:58:02 PM by pro-investor

Nice try, Flying Mongoose, to change the subject.

Put PoS in place and start to communicate with people....opening a Nautilus forum, don't make me laugh...Hidding in a Private Forum? What is next?
Taking NAUT of the Exchanges....Like that you don't need to communicate at all....keep your coins for your self, resolves ALL fud problems.

@Brian Kelly...log in and show that you are active, that resolves your FUD problem...or are you affraid that people ask you questions that you want to hide?
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: