Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINPLUS???  (Read 2238 times)
111magic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:10:26 PM

Can somebody tell me what is BITCOINPLUS?
The coin went 247% up (coinmarketcap) but the website is not working.
Is it a scam or what? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:27:04 PM

Bitcoinplus has only 50k coins and it is way too undervalued thats why you are seeing that rise in the price and believe me it will go further up. It is currently the highest traded coin on poloniex.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:27:54 PM

latest pump and dump crap, get in now and get burned hard

MoneroExpress

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:33:56 PM

Just another shameless Bitcoin (Litecoin) clone
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:53:44 PM

The coin goes up over 200% because devs/whales are buying their own sell orders  Cheesy

@ Newbies & Noobs. Don't fall for it!
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:31:56 PM

Anyone in their right mind should not fall XBC pump. It's a trap and high-risk investment.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:03:47 PM

The fact that they can't even get a site up should be a big enough warning....
http://www.xbcplus.com/
deader than my grandma.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
walnutter

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:25:19 PM

Trolling and fudding is strong in this which only makes this coin stronger. Resistance is futile. You want to get XBC because you don't want to cry and bang your head to the wall later.
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:30:12 PM

SSSSSCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM , it's so Asiacoin 2.0 ...

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:49:23 AM

Its a few days off its IPO, when was the last time you bought an IPO where everything was ready?  Aren't they generally weeks in advance?  This was a new distribution method.  People are working hard to tie up the loose ends and in 2-3 days you'll be amazed, in a wek or two you'll be stunned!  Come by IRC channel #XBC and chat with the devs and community where you can get a more solid opinion than a website with a placeholder...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:17:28 AM

Hey there, I try to take as much time as I can to respond to posts like this. XBC has clearly gained the steam it currently has as a direct response to a huge community involvement. I agree there are a few things that should have been provided sooner (specifically the website) but rest assured we have multiple team members working on it. I put my reputation on the line getting involved with this coin and have proven to be absolutely backed by honesty with every promise I made for this coin. I personally destroyed nearly half of the entire market of coins yesterday morning as a direct response to an overwhelming vote.

Proof of the destruction: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.msg6503627#msg6503627

I have been working on nearly zero sleep all week responding to everybody I can and organizing building this coin from the ground up. We already have multiple members dedicating incredible amounts of hours to piece this together.

-I have been working on a completely overhauled wallet, I wasn't happy with the original we were left with so we scrapped it and decided to build one from scratch to make sure everything is secure. I personally worked on this wallet, had it tweaked by another dev, and now sawedoff and his folks over at #CGAnomaly are also tweaking it, these people can all vouch for my honesty.

-You can speak to anybody on poloniex, including moderators and they will likely all vouch that I have thus far kept every single promise I've made - Including reimbursing them for a loss of thousands of dollars worth of XBC.

-We are launching a full blown PR campaign, I hired on a partner to help organize the community and assign everybody vested into this to a helpful role whether it be moderating our social network pages, blogging, creating graphic arts, videos, responding to each and every question.. you name it.

-I have been reaching out to countless merchandise distributors from clothing to computer hardware trying to organize group purchases to host using XBC as a medium; with the goal of eventually growing it into a self sufficient product line + merchant channel.

-We have been negotiating with kickstart fundraiser providers to add XBC as a donation currency, laser etched aluminum debit cards, there should be an Android wallet within the next week. There is honestly too much to list and we will get everything we can possibly achieve done. All we ask is that anybody who is interested gets on board and helps us out.. You can hold half a coin and we wholeheartedly welcome you, I ask everybody what kind of talent they have and we raise funds to tip each other for nearly everything.

-The website will be live in no more than two days also containing our official forum which will be used to organize and make publically viewable each and every plan we have moving forward. You can also join https://webchat.freenode.net/ and join #XBC to speak to us, you can directly PM me here with any questions, comments, or concerns. I also respond to each and every message I get on IRC in a timely manner to the best of my ability. Anybody that has spoken to me directly will vouch for that.

-I have received a multitude of messages regarding a scandal with AsiaCoin; my understanding is that they modified their blockchain explorer to hide a premine. If true that is absolutely wrong, I don't have the heart to pull something like that off. I invite anybody to host their own blockchain using this open source explorer: https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

-I have also been receiving questions about our current wallet containing a max coin limit of 5,000,000. This is because this is a POS wallet, staking will begin in a couple of days. With my new wallet release I have reduced this amount to 500,000 which would be realized in approximately 25 years if everybody stakes their coins. We cannot set the max coins to the 100,000 that currently exist and have more coins generated through staking.

In closing, I only ask parties not to be swayed by people who try to tear this coin apart without ever having spoken a word to me. Jump on our IRC and get involved with us, we have tons of projects and bounties are plentiful and growing. I paid out over $100 worth of this coin to the first user to simply clean up our OP in the ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.0 , I started an XBC community projects wallet and still have 110 remaining.. I would love ideas for what to spend these on.. I like seeing growth of any kind to our community.. you can even PM me something you can do to help us and a reasonable price in XBC and I'll be all ears.

Cheers

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:35:11 AM

Seriouscoins14 is legit and so is XBC. Great branding as well, and yes, a name and branding matter a lot. First IPO I know of on Bitcointalk.org that was legit, maybe there were some other ones that I missed, but that alone is special. I believe they destroyed over 100k USD of coins, and I think that shows serious commitment. Also, I just bought coins at the going rate as I believe in it. The distribution is fair as early adopters took a lot more risks, making it more fair.

Asiacoin and Whitecoin were a disaster, and I lost a lot in AC as I assumed the exchanges would look at the code! XBC is open source, available for review, and far more akin to the early days of Blackcoin with a very talented group of people, working hard on a vision to make it happen. I suggest doing more research and not dismissing it outright. I think this coin has amazing long term potential and appeal to the mass market.

Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:22:11 AM

BitcoinPlus has a LOT of potential. Come get involved.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:40:01 AM

Nutty to get involved now after the price has run up so dramatically. (I could have a 20X profit if I'd bought in when I first saw the hype in the trollbox at Poloniex). There's nothing special about this coin, doesn't even have a wallet yet from what I understand, just a limited supply and a name to link it to bitcoin without any real justification. Stick with real, innovative coins like Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Fluttercoin, even Piggycoin (a good bet with Announcements Week coming up).

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:53:20 AM

Nutty to get involved now after the price has run up so dramatically. (I could have a 20X profit if I'd bought in when I first saw the hype in the trollbox at Poloniex). There's nothing special about this coin, doesn't even have a wallet yet from what I understand, just a limited supply and a name to link it to bitcoin without any real justification. Stick with real, innovative coins like Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Fluttercoin, even Piggycoin (a good bet with Announcements Week coming up).

It actually has a Windows and Mac wallet. Nice attempt at trolling.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 07:00:55 AM

Piggy Coin Cheesy
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:10:36 AM

The dev destroyed $120k worth of the IPO coins at the request of the community, now that is honesty.

Websites schmebsites, any scammer can build a slick website in 24 hrs with Wordpress, having or not having a website means nothing to me anymore. Asiacoin is a perfect example of this. The architecture and community is what is important.

Btw Satoshi never had a website for Bitcoin.

Finally if you're concerned about the name, maybe you shouldn't be using any variant Linux distro but the original one by Linus Torvalds...
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:13:33 PM

After what happened to AsiaCoin I also questioned the 100,000 coin limit (now 50k'ish) and if any coins were 'hiding'.

I decided to analyse the blockchain myself as the online XBC block explorer isn't open source (or not that I know of).

Here are my results for all XBC coins in the blockchain http://pastebin.com/giMLkrNd

I think this is my 1st post here so hi  Smiley

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with XBC in any way.

EDIT: 3rd post actually!

snipher i believe this is a service you could provide to every coin for peace of mind..
anyone who didnt check his pastebin, it shows a 100,000 coin genesis coin, and a bunch of transaction fees...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
feina24h

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:24:42 PM

Pump and dump coin, never invest in these type of coins, there is a big chance that you loose 50% of your money.

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

Pump and dump coin, never invest in these type of coins, there is a big chance that you loose 50% of your money.

Well considering I bought in at the IPO it would have to drop to .00005 for me to lose 50%.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: