Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123935 times)
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:43:45 PM

Net Hashrate

50.41 GH/s !!!!!  Wow, nothing to say!
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

Just received large payment from suchpool..

I just received a payment from suchpool as well, not as large as I would have liked but still a payment.  Grin

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:56:11 PM

Just received large payment from suchpool..

I just received a payment from suchpool as well, not as large as I would have liked but still a payment.  Grin

Suchpool just returns a high load message, the last notice on the site said findblocks and payouts disabled. HCMiners has some wierd problems aswell and I'm sure not gonna join some chinese scam pool like DGB.

Switched over to TradeMyBit and disabled auto exchange.
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:02:53 PM

I mined four different coins with Suchpool and it has always been very reliable. One of the best pools.

+1,  I have been mining there and no problems at all. Sure the front-end is not working right now because they are under attack but the miners are running and I am getting my payouts.

UTC UTC UTC
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

I mined four different coins with Suchpool and it has always been very reliable. One of the best pools.

+1,  I have been mining there and no problems at all. Sure the front-end is not working right now because they are under attack but the miners are running and I am getting my payouts.

I also got a bigger as Usual Payment from SuchPool Smiley (more than double of autopayment set Cheesy )

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

Im so happy to buy this cheap ERC Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Grin Cool

Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:23:11 PM

5GH coming from here: https://pool.trademybit.com/home/
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

5GH coming from here: https://pool.trademybit.com/home/

this tells also from where the sells come from Smiley thx trademybit!! Cheesy

neaopoliti

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

Really ? Bcuz i dont see anyone would put atleast buy order.
PLS buy more this cheap coins, but ur 0.01 BTC doesnt make difference.
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

........... 1.8 BTc of buy. SFUP
Heldis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Have working to launch NOMP pool. Now it's up and running.
Everybody is welcome to join my pool  Smiley

As mentioned pool is new NOMP pool.
Payments: directly to your ERC address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 25ERC.
Difficulty: vardiff
Pool fee 1%
Mining: erc-pool.mine.nu:3033(EU sever) Username:(your ERC address) Password:(any pass.)
Frontend: erc-pool.mine.nu(work in progress)
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:21:13 PM

I also got a bigger as Usual Payment from SuchPool Smiley (more than double of autopayment set Cheesy )
Same, payments are coming in regularly now. A bit fattier then auto deposit. Faith in SuchPool
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:30:21 PM

OSX Wallet compile. 10.9+ only, source would not compile for anything lower.

https://mega.co.nz/#!zcAVDTKA!fycIz09iowuJ3p8R8VBHswE4B_b2ODvHmDglT0jGGkY
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:55:46 PM

After AsiaCoin, I'm not touching any new coin without thorough check through the source code, from competent outside source.
Still good luck with your coin.

fyi AsiaCoin was saved through some intensive source code work.. re-opened on all exchanges now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.0

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
MinerMario

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

Guys, just my BTC 0.00000002 worth, and trust me I am going to be down a whole bunch of (supposed: REAL) fiat currency if ERC doesn't work out in the end. I have a new account here, not because I don't mine cryptos, but because I really don't like posting a lot of public messages. The libertycoin fiasco pissed me off enough to finally sign up and vent over there.

Every form of fiat currency is worth exactly one thing, what someone is willing to give you in fiat currency for your labor, services, materials etc. and even a crypto currency has this fundamental flaw in it's design.  It's only worth is what someone is willing to give you for it in return for your labor (Mining), ingenuity (Developers), etc.. etc.. It's not actually backed by anything other than your belief or trust that it *IS* worth trading for your labor.  

I have sold about 1.something of ERC as a fluke when the first exchange came up for about 0.00019000 satoshi or so, and have made the decision to hold until at least the PoW phase is over. (See Badgercoin at the exchanges now for the reason why.)  

But I am going to say something to you Mr. Europecoin developer and team as a customer and you should take it to heart and not be offended. Another poster in this thread lit into you guys for your smug comments and you should listen to that. You did actually fail at your first attempt to launch, no? You shouldn't forget the lesson. You guys have done pretty good so far on attempt #2, but that and .25 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee. Dice games and Spin the Wheel games won't buy you or us as your customers a cup of coffee. Why the hell would I spend USD to mine your coin (Labor) to piss it away gambling on a dice or wheel game where I am sure the house odds are about 10x worst then Las Vegas. That's not a currency it's a curiosity.

The ending of the PoW phase will raise the price of ERC to some extent. Badger was well launched, well liked, and has done okay so far but has the same fundamental problem you and your team have The real test of your skills at marketing and development will be if you can make someone believe that what you have created is worth trading for their physical labor, services, or materials. If you can do that then you will have succeeded and your coin will get up there like BTC LTC and DOGE. If you cannot then you know what's going to happen in the end.

You guys have a large task ahead you, and a pretty good following behind you, so if I were you I would commit myself to the task and not let my head get too big for my britches because you managed to get it pretty much right the second time around.

I got my money riding on it so I do hope this thing succeeds.The half payment for the IPO supposed "late payers" has me somewhat concerned but I am chalking that up to language barriers. Will be talking to the devs about that later privately once we see what happens over the next few days.  

Again just my 0.000000002 worth.

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:10:22 AM

Guys, just my BTC 0.00000002 worth, and trust me I am going to be down a whole bunch of (supposed: REAL) fiat currency if ERC doesn't work out in the end. I have a new account here, not because I don't mine cryptos, but because I really don't like posting a lot of public messages. The libertycoin fiasco pissed me off enough to finally sign up and vent over there.

Every form of fiat currency is worth exactly one thing, what someone is willing to give you in fiat currency for your labor, services, materials etc. and even a crypto currency has this fundamental flaw in it's design.  It's only worth is what someone is willing to give you for it in return for your labor (Mining), ingenuity (Developers), etc.. etc.. It's not actually backed by anything other than your belief or trust that it *IS* worth trading for your labor.  

I have sold about 1.something of ERC as a fluke when the first exchange came up for about 0.00019000 satoshi or so, and have made the decision to hold until at least the PoW phase is over. (See Badgercoin at the exchanges now for the reason why.)  

But I am going to say something to you Mr. Europecoin developer and team as a customer and you should take it to heart and not be offended. Another poster in this thread lit into you guys for your smug comments and you should listen to that. You did actually fail at your first attempt to launch, no? You shouldn't forget the lesson. You guys have done pretty good so far on attempt #2, but that and .25 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee. Dice games and Spin the Wheel games won't buy you or us as your customers a cup of coffee. Why the hell would I spend USD to mine your coin (Labor) to piss it away gambling on a dice or wheel game where I am sure the house odds are about 10x worst then Las Vegas. That's not a currency it's a curiosity.

The ending of the PoW phase will raise the price of ERC to some extent. Badger was well launched, well liked, and has done okay so far but has the same fundamental problem you and your team have The real test of your skills at marketing and development will be if you can make someone believe that what you have created is worth trading for their physical labor, services, or materials. If you can do that then you will have succeeded and your coin will get up there like BTC LTC and DOGE. If you cannot then you know what's going to happen in the end.

You guys have a large task ahead you, and a pretty good following behind you, so if I were you I would commit myself to the task and not let my head get too big for my britches because you managed to get it pretty much right the second time around.

I got my money riding on it so I do hope this thing succeeds.The half payment for the IPO supposed "late payers" has me somewhat concerned but I am chalking that up to language barriers. Will be talking to the devs about that later privately once we see what happens over the next few days.  

I wouldn't pull the language barrier card so fast. I did tell them to get their language right as it was a bit confusing with all this "quote" nonsense. But the dev took offense and deleted my post (in teh other self moderated one). It wasnt language barrier... it was plain and simple ego. I also don't think there is going to be any marketing from their end... better to just wait it out and hope it hits poloniex soon.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:19:39 AM

Every form of fiat currency is worth exactly one thing, what someone is willing to give you in fiat currency for your labor, services, materials etc. and even a crypto currency has this fundamental flaw in it's design.  It's only worth is what someone is willing to give you for it in return for your labor (Mining), ingenuity (Developers), etc.. etc.. It's not actually backed by anything other than your belief or trust that it *IS* worth trading for your labor. 

Lol...mate, it's just second day of life of ERC! However i agree with you. Infact we'll have some good news about offered services for ERC! Wink
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 12:28:30 AM

THIS IS KINDA EPIC!

MinerMario

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:03:44 AM

Lol...mate, it's just second day of life of ERC! However i agree with you. Infact we'll have some good news about offered services for ERC! Wink

Agreed, but again no reason for LOL. Nobody expects you to have your coin accepted at newegg.com on day three at parity with BTC. Most of my post was really directed at the OP I quoted who was complaining that his coins aren't worth thousands of satoshi a day and a half into launch so that he can dump them at profit..

To him I say the answer is simple, your coins aren't worth 10K satoshi at the moment because the people selling them don't believe they are. The people buying them might and are probably hoping they are, but if your goal is to dump as fast as possible after mining then you will likely never see any profit and you will be angry. It's simple supply and demand. If you want to sell fast like the dumpers, then you have to sell into the dumping and take their price. Otherwise hold and wait until the PoW is over at least.

My comment to you Europecoin was in no way negative or vulgar or demeaning. It was an opinion and a piece of advice, it's worth what you think it is just like ERC. The fish can rot from the head down, or grow the same way. Be professional with your customers (Us) in all dealings, especially in public threads like this. You are in effect running a business now, and we are in effect your shareholders. Treat it that way and not like you're running a thread on Twatter or Facebook and I think in the end we will all do okay. That's all I meant to say.

I am really invested in this effort and am not slamming ERC or even complaining. I am just sitting back and watching and hoping for good things to come out.

Take care.

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:29:26 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 01:55:04 AM by EuropeCoin

Agreed, but again no reason for LOL. Nobody expects you to have your coin accepted at newegg.com on day three at parity with BTC. Most of my post was really directed at the OP I quoted who was complaining that his coins aren't worth thousands of satoshi a day and a half into launch so that he can dump them at profit..

To him I say the answer is simple, your coins aren't worth 10K satoshi at the moment because the people selling them don't believe they are. The people buying them might and are probably hoping they are, but if your goal is to dump as fast as possible after mining then you will likely never see any profit and you will be angry. It's simple supply and demand. If you want to sell fast like the dumpers, then you have to sell into the dumping and take their price. Otherwise hold and wait until the PoW is over at least.

My comment to you Europecoin was in no way negative or vulgar or demeaning. It was an opinion and a piece of advice, it's worth what you think it is just like ERC. The fish can rot from the head down, or grow the same way. Be professional with your customers (Us) in all dealings, especially in public threads like this. You are in effect running a business now, and we are in effect your shareholders. Treat it that way and not like you're running a thread on Twatter or Facebook and I think in the end we will all do okay. That's all I meant to say.

I am really invested in this effort and am not slamming ERC or even complaining. I am just sitting back and watching and hoping for good things to come out.

Take care.

Sorry for my aggressive behaviour, quite stressed these days! Wink

Our main goal now is promotion and marketing solution to increase demand and usability of the coin. We' vecontacted many online shop and they're ready to accept us in the near future. Also we're working on a dedicated marketplace only for ERC, with custom opencart payment module that will process only ERC payments Smiley

I will make a treasure of your suggestion, it's always good to see that people in a community are caring about the growth and the future of the coin.This is the behaviour of an Inestor, with the capital "I".
But you can comprehend that when i have to deal with such childish people, that are just joking with a bunch of quids, then i really get annoyed.

We can analyse the situation now.

We announced the coin one week before first failed launch. Only few people joined IPO, and most of you (i'm not saying personally to anyone) who came here first starting just to accuse about scamming and more bad stuff.
Then launch and interest is grown till the first launch time, that we failed cause we found a second charity donation code, other than the one declared by the original source. We discovered this issue just before the first launch, so to avoid any worng release we tried to fix fast asap, delaying the first launch few hours, but then decided to take some time more to fix properly.

WE did it and then second launch ,12h after went SO SMOOTH AND FINE. The attention and the statistics grown around ERC EUROPECOIN, in just less then 48 hours ARE SOMETHING EPIC!

As you stated you are not in crypto as a newbie, just because your account status say that. Me neither. My team too. For sure more than me and you together. So , if it's real that we belong to cryptos world ssince long time, WE SHOULD KNOW THAT ERC IS GOING AMAZING, also if now is so hard dumped! I've never seen a such enormous Hashrate and diff for an X11 coin. Isn't it? We got chinese mining hard, and many of the major pools came mining us without neither contacting them. We both know what does it mean. I didn't sold any coin till now, cause first of all i believe in my investment and project, and more over cause i want to earn the max from the pos, to increase developing fund for long term promotions and growth. We both knows how PoS works, but a lot of this , permit the term, stupid dumpers doesn't even can read two lines without getting lost: just think to point hash, mine it all, and sell till the bottom. No future kind of nychilistic mining there. Cheesy

Also i'm not capable why people are selling so hard now with the pos at 2,5%..... Huh Huh Huh I can understand who dumped at 12k or 19k but now? why?

Also with the ipo quotes and initial payout stuff, to clear this thing once for ever: INITIAL PAYOUT OF ERC to investors is "just a bonus" for their faith. Not a sell of coins privately. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, due to all the reclaim about. If i don't know how to read an airplane manual, i won't be even capable of driving it! This means that if these kind of (i can suggest , teenager wallstreet wannabe) investors (i would rather call them gamblers) can't even read the instructions and the specification...i really don't know what to do else than refunding.

But if they continue to troll around, permit to me to get quite annoyed. Wink

However thanks for your constructive critic! Always welcome such things to grow better and better! Smiley

Hear you soon, hold the bag!
These dumpers will regret soon.  Shocked Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: