Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123928 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

I have a noobish question, about the staking.
1) Is staking active from launch ? Or after the END of PoW ?

Staking is active since launch.

2) How to start staking ? do you have to encrypt the wallet then unlock it (stake only) ?

You need to hold your coins in the wallet at least for 72h. After 72h coins will start to generate interest. No you don't have to encrypt the wallet to stake. You need to encrypt your wallet just to protect unauthorized access and movements from your wallet.

3) Wallets that are not encrypted do not stake ?

Read above.

4) Wallet needs to be opened to be able to stake ? (closed wallet will not stake?).

No, wallets don't needs to be opened to start generating interest. Everytime you'll open your wallet and your chian is synced you will receive your maturated interest.

5) When the maturation process begins ? I got coins on my wallet from the begining, never send any off the wallet but no staking taking place (the sign on the bottom saying all the time: Staking your weight is... 29 minutes to reward (but nothing happens).

Read above. Btw what do you mean with "from the beginning"?

It would be great if devs could give some clear instruction about the subject.

If you need to ask more, we're here.

Hope we helped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:51:04 PM

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR #ERC ON @MintPalExchange   https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ERC

AND ON @ComkortExchange https://comkort.com/vote#ERC
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:58:28 PM

I think you're forgetting to add the interest rates in your math. Wink

Btw your calculations are ok and the original post were saying well with the total PoW coins: you need also to calculate the 1% of premined coins to add there. Wink Don't think should be any bug.

getinfo

moneysupply thats the truth
any coin no matter how created pow/pos
is listed there

if by some reason ur rollout produced less pow coins....
who cares......

pos up to max coins reached will run a bit longer

@dev how is ur plan to protect network when coin max is reached and no pos can protect the network?

we at diamond have a 30+ years plan and even above
i think for serious coins u need to provide us ur longterm plan regarding network security

Just FYI - getinfo is not always the truth.  See original scam AsiaCoin as an example.  getinfo did not reveal hidden premine of that coin.  I'm NOT saying this is what is happening here, just saying I like to check all sources and not rely on getinfo as 100% truth.
Unkn0vn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

5) When the maturation process begins ? I got coins on my wallet from the begining, never send any off the wallet but no staking taking place (the sign on the bottom saying all the time: Staking your weight is... 29 minutes to reward (but nothing happens).

Hope we helped.

I mean that I was mining from the start and only thing i did i gather coins on my wallet - so they are there a lot longer then 72h - my wallet says it is staking (28 mins to reward) but nothing happens no income is 70k to low amount to get stakes ? Or smt is not working right ? All my coins are in spendable tab, not in stake tab.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:20:17 PM

Hope we helped.

I mean that I was mining from the start and only thing i did i gather coins on my wallet - so they are there a lot longer then 72h - my wallet says it is staking (28 mins to reward) but nothing happens no income is 70k to low amount to get stakes ? Or smt is not working right ? All my coins are in spendable tab, not in stake tab.

Everything is fine i suppose, just not generating stake atm. I suggest you to give a read a the bitcoin wiki for proof of stake detailed explanation. You can find the link at the end of the OP.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:22:57 PM

I think you're forgetting to add the interest rates in your math. Wink

Btw your calculations are ok and the original post were saying well with the total PoW coins: you need also to calculate the 1% of premined coins to add there. Wink Don't think should be any bug.

getinfo

moneysupply thats the truth
any coin no matter how created pow/pos
is listed there

if by some reason ur rollout produced less pow coins....
who cares......

pos up to max coins reached will run a bit longer

@dev how is ur plan to protect network when coin max is reached and no pos can protect the network?

we at diamond have a 30+ years plan and even above
i think for serious coins u need to provide us ur longterm plan regarding network security

Just FYI - getinfo is not always the truth.  See original scam AsiaCoin as an example.  getinfo did not reveal hidden premine of that coin.  I'm NOT saying this is what is happening here, just saying I like to check all sources and not rely on getinfo as 100% truth.

Infact we have a official block explorer who's taking infos directly from the blockchain, so you just need to trust that amount.
snakegi

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

EuropeCoin added to voting on usecryptos!
Non-paid votes ONLY!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487854.0

Unkn0vn

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:41:14 PM

Hope we helped.

Everything is fine i suppose, just not generating stake atm. I suggest you to give a read a the bitcoin wiki for proof of stake detailed explanation. You can find the link at the end of the OP.

Hmm... then I guess, that I don't understand the system. I read the wiki but it brings me no closer to understanding the system. My wallet says that time for reward is something 25-45 minutes - my coins on the wallet lay for more then 24000 minutes no reward - so the icon on the wallet is making a false statment and it should be corrected ? Is there no one who could explain it so that simple mind would get it ? If it don't give profit by laying around then it's time to dump at the right price right ?
loyer

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:48:14 PM

Is it too late to apply for a stake in the airdrop now?
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

VOTE FOR #ERC HERE: https://www.usecryptos.com/coinvoting

REPORT ME YOUR VOTE COUNT IN PM ...... Wink Wink Wink
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:33:07 PM

EuropeCoin shop is almost developed! Gonna be online in about 24/36 hours! So many features!
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

Hope we helped.

Hmm... then I guess, that I don't understand the system. I read the wiki but it brings me no closer to understanding the system. My wallet says that time for reward is something 25-45 minutes - my coins on the wallet lay for more then 24000 minutes no reward - so the icon on the wallet is making a false statment and it should be corrected ? Is there no one who could explain it so that simple mind would get it ? If it don't give profit by laying around then it's time to dump at the right price right ?

Is your wallet locked?  It won't stake if it's locked. 
kieco

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

When you add new coins to an address, does it reset the maturity of the entire amount for that address?
Is there a way in the wallet to see how much time left till maturity?

How can you tell if your wallet is locked or not?
Unkn0vn

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:58:57 PM

Hope we helped.

No, my wallet is unlocked.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

Hope we helped.

No, my wallet is unlocked.

can you send me your txid about your coin's amount, please?
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:31:20 PM

EuropeCoin shop is almost developed! Gonna be online in about 24/36 hours! So many features!

This is great!

I'm thinking about integrating ERC in our webshop.
We are a Swedish seller/distributor of hifi & homecinema products.

We also use opencart wich should make it easier ;-)

Send me a pm Wink

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 05:47:03 PM

This is great!

Send me a pm Wink

This is amazing!
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:55:18 PM

This is great!

Send me a pm Wink

This is amazing!

wow nice!! Smiley

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:28:31 PM

This is great!

Send me a pm Wink

Wonderful news here!

Hope that both shops will accept ERC as soon as possible!
It's kind of amazing having two shops ready after neither two weeks after launch!

I feel lucky to be part of this project since the beginning!
Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:50:56 PM

This is great!

Send me a pm Wink

yes! do it, im from Sweden aswell!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

may i ask wich website it is? Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: