Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123935 times)
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:28:08 PM

EuropeCoin shop is almost developed! Gonna be online in about 24/36 hours! So many features!

This is great!

I'm thinking about integrating ERC in our webshop.
We are a Swedish seller/distributor of hifi & homecinema products.

We also use opencart wich should make it easier ;-)

Send me a pm Wink

yes! do it, im from Sweden aswell!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

may i ask wich website it is? Wink

In time...  ;-)

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:04:11 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 08:25:12 PM by EuropeCoin

CRYPTOSTORE GRAND OPENING IN 24/36H MAX!

What is CryptoStore?

CryptoStore is the owned ERC online shop where you can buy and pay directly with your ERC.
Since 4C is a side project of ERC, also 4C coin will be added at it's launch in the accepted coins for payment.
Moreover we'll start to accept also many others cryptocurrencies both to buy as a normal item than to pay with!

Isnt this great for the growth of our loved ERC?

I strongly think of YES!

I'll give there some specs and features that will be availabe on our CryptoStore:

Reward Points tab

Reward points is a feature that assigns registered CryptoStore customers "loyalty points" for purchasing products from the store. CryptoStore customers can use these acquired points as a currency to purchase products from the store.

Coupons

Coupons are gift made at customers for any reason. The coupons could be used when a checkout is being processed and will add a discount on your actual order simply inserting your coupon code.

Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers can be individually sent to customers through their email by other customers in the store front. The customer receiving the gift certificate can use the code provided in the email at the shopping cart to deduct the gift voucher amount from the order total.

Gift Vouchers only have one use per customer.

Custom Cryptos payment method

At launch CryptoStore will have the opencart customized module adapted for ERC. Any time a different currency will be added as method of payment we'll implement a customized payment module for each.
First confirmed coins to be accepted at CryptoStore are [ERC] and [4C].

Affiliate program

CryptoStore gives you the opportunity to join an exclusive shares earning affiliate program. Affiliates will receive a commission for each time they direct traffic or sales AND WHENEVER A BUY IS DONE ON CryptoStore.
% of commissions depends on amount of shares owned.
EACH SHARES OWNED GIVES 0,1% of commissions.
This commission is applied to any buy on our store Smiley
More info on the official thread (still needs to be posted, when ready will be linked here)

Quick Guest Checkout

If you don't want to register an account in our CryptoStore, there will be an "Guest checkout" option that allows users to buy also as external guest. Obviously this will not give any gift or rewarad point to customer.

Stay tuned for any further info and update.

And stop dumping ERC at this price cause you're gonna regret soon. Wink

minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

What is CryptoStore?

CryptoStore is the owned ERC online shop where you can buy and pay directly with your ERC.
Since 4C is a side project of ERC, also 4C coin will be added at it's launch in the accepted coins for payment.
Moreover we'll start to accept also many others cryptocurrencies both to buy as a normal item than to pay with!

I strongly think of YES!

I'll give there some specs and features that will be availabe on our CryptoStore:

Reward Points tab

Reward points is a feature that assigns registered CryptoStore customers "loyalty points" for purchasing products from the store. CryptoStore customers can use these acquired points as a currency to purchase products from the store.

Coupons

Coupons are gift made at customers for any reason. The coupons could be used when a checkout is being processed and will add a discount on your actual order simply inserting your coupon code.

Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers can be individually sent to customers through their email by other customers in the store front. The customer receiving the gift certificate can use the code provided in the email at the shopping cart to deduct the gift voucher amount from the order total.

At launch CryptoStore will have the opencart customized module adapted for ERC. Any time a different currency will be added as method of payment we'll implement a customized payment module for each.

Affiliate program

CryptoStore gives you the opportunity to join an exclusive shares earning affiliate program. Affiliates will receive a commission for each time they direct traffic or sales AND WHENEVER A BUY IS DONE ON CryptoStore.
More info on the official thread (still needs to be posted, when ready will be linked here)

Quick Guest Checkout

If you don't want to register an account in our CryptoStore, there will be an "Guest checkout" option that allows users to buy also as external guest. Obviously this will not give any gift or rewarad point to customer.

This is fu***ng amazing! I literally want this store!
c275

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:18:56 PM

Uhm.. same tshirt and design of KimoShop. Are you the same person?  Huh

http://shop.kimocoin.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=24&product_id=70
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:23:50 PM

We found the t-shirt on google, we put that one just to give an idea of how it looks like! (and we were thinkng that was really nice shirt)

Layout is also similar cause this is the standard template for opencart.

EDIT: thanks for the link i'm gonna remove the images cause this could generate some misunderstood.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:27:57 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:03:07 PM by EuropeCoin

What is CryptoStore?

I strongly think of YES!

Reward Points tab

Coupons

Gift vouchers

Affiliate program

Quick Guest Checkout

c275

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:30:30 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 08:52:41 PM by c275

We found the t-shirt on google, we put that one just to give an idea of how it looks like! (and we were thinkng that was really nice shirt)

Really?!  Huh
So you aren't the same dev? I ask you because the KimoShop it's a scam store. Nobody have received the stuff

EDIT: Uhm.. Ok

zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:48:40 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 10:16:31 PM by zing96

Really?!  Huh
So you aren't the same dev? I ask you because the KimoShop it's a scam store. Nobody have received the stuff

EDIT: Uhm.. Ok

EDIT:  As not to mislead with my own words, here are the quotes straight from page 2 and 3.

Hello EuropeCoin Team!

I'm the Main Developer of KimoCoin KMC. Have you ever heard about?
If not check our official thread(i'm not gonna spam here thread link Wink )

I've seen about your imminent launch, liked your coins specs and your system of long term quotes earning.
Thus there isn't confirmed the algo yet, I think your coin, if developed and growth with fairness and transparence, could be a success.

Personally (and with my dev team) I know how frustrating is when people attacks and accuse you without any reason, cause this happened also to our KMC thread at launch. But as you can see now we have a growing and strong community, and all the haters are just disappeared after launch! I hope the best luck for you also, cause i see your situation very similiar to mine Smiley

However i'm writing to you also because i want to apply for the Shop Bounty.

We at KMC, own a proper KimoShop, based on KMC payments, with proper built in opencart customized module.
I would like to add your coin to our shop as method of payments.
To not penalize our KMC users, we'll build a section just for your coin. How do you feel about?

Obviously we'll add in the case that launch and everything will be fair and well done, but i have no doubt that this will happen Wink

Keep the good job.

Good Luck!

Thanks you Forgetme!

I was looking at your KMC launch, and i've seen you've done a good and fair job. We'll do the same, or even better (just kidding,do not take personal Wink ).

We would be glad to be added to your shop! Absolutely YES!

Keep in touch. For now we could enlist you for the "first shop accepting us" bounty! Than after launch we can estabilish everything about adding ERC to your KimoShop. Your shop looks really professional and well coded, my personal congrats!

Thanks again for your interest and your support proposed.

Keep follow our EuropeCoin!

Also from page 19:

I just know that my team successfully launched many others coins, co working with many others devs team, from long time.

Ok. Names of these coins are?

PM me..
Why PM? Tell everyone

elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:50:33 PM

why i do not received a singale coin

- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.

Smiley

Do u voted on mintpal before asking the airdrop? Smiley

If ERC goes to mintpal is a good thing to u 2 Wink

So day 14 after launch, last day of receiving the airdrop is 17 Maj, you are writing the above on the 18 and it did not come ?
I did not receive my airdrop.

c275

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

Read pages 2, 3, and 19 of this thread.  I don't think they are the same person, but they freely admit to working together.

Ok, then I'm not interested in the store. Sorry bro  Undecided
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:09:15 PM

What is CryptoStore?

I strongly think of YES!

Reward Points tab

Coupons

Gift vouchers

Affiliate program

Quick Guest Checkout

This is fu***ng amazing! I literally want this store!

Thanks.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:13:08 PM

why i do not received a singale coin

- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.

Smiley

Do u voted on mintpal before asking the airdrop? Smiley

If ERC goes to mintpal is a good thing to u 2 Wink

So day 14 after launch, last day of receiving the airdrop is 17 Maj, you are writing the above on the 18 and it did not come ?
I did not receive my airdrop.

Am i blind or i cannot see any ERC thread link in your signature?
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:16:51 PM

We're gonna distribute the FIDELTY VOUCHERS TODAY!

The winners of fidelty vouchers, for their constructive and useful comments, are:

@ficklepickle

@unlock.mk (for his support website)

@zing96

@crypto4jan(yeah not so big comment but at least he tried Wink )

@JDS1000

@kz3d8fc7

@crowning

5 More lucky users could get a Fidelty Vouchers if write your constructive critic to ERC development to help us grow better!

Sorry for the delay, we're gonna send the vouchers tomorrow to respective winners..I just need to have a request for them on PM, thanks!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:20:41 PM

Remember to check [4C] thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615454.0
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:15:35 AM

i'm excited to see and use the ERC shop, i'm buying the cheap ERC now to spend it with more value lather in the shop Cheesy

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:09:53 AM

What is CryptoStore?

I strongly think of YES!

Reward Points tab

Coupons

Gift vouchers

Affiliate program

Quick Guest Checkout

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:42:10 PM

We're taking a nosedive. Oh my.. schedule for multipool has been asked for numerous times, but once more: any estimate?

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 12:45:56 PM

We're taking a nosedive. Oh my.. schedule for multipool has been asked for numerous times, but once more: any estimate?

Multipool is scheduled at 4th week from launch, but we're working hard also to make it happen earlier. We'll update you asap about that.
We're a bit busy with the store work, cause we want to launch before this night.
lalagirl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:13:39 PM

The price is lower, It's a good time to buy some ERC.
Don't lost it!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

The price is lower, It's a good time to buy some ERC.
Don't lost it!

You're right!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: