Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
jerry1982

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:02:34 AM

LOL... I think you put that in words nicely. But I think what the french guy got out from it was:

Hello
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Give me refund
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah
Thank you

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh look... someone decides to delete an unimportant post just before locking it. Perhaps it hit a little closer to home? Doesnt this "dev" realize that he's shooting his own foot by doing such nonsense? I'm sure it was to keep the thread tidy and organized Roll Eyes Here.... let me post it a little bigger and bolder then...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I think this wins first prize as most elaborate scam on this forum. Congratulations!  Roll Eyes

Who have request the refund on right time and terms was refunded. So what a scam? Please

In something like an IPO (especially with an exchange on launch), the timing of the payout is crucial. You can't simply "extend" the IPO closing time after launch on a whim and in addition to saying after launch that it will be given out slowly to "prevent dumpings". That is simply BS on the dev's part. Any conditions like that needs to be announced sufficiently ahead of the launch time for investors to make an informed decision whether or not to invest. In fact, I believe only 3 BTC was raised because of the 12 hr delay that was originally announced. The few people who thought it was still a fair gamble to wait the announced 12 hour delay got screwed when it was delayed even further. There was no question of a refund because it was clearly stated that no refunds will be given once the coin is launched.

Now please understand that everyone here knew this was not your call and you did relatively well as an escrow in ensuring payouts and the transfer of coins went without any cheating. I say relatively well because in my experiences, the terms of an escrow is binding in that the "rules" are set between you and the dev before you announce yourself as the escrow. These rules are read by teh investors before investing and cannot be changed when the dev tells you to change them (after investments are made). Your obligations to the investor is not just to make sure the exchange happens in the right amounts, but also to ensure that the coins are delivered in the agreed upon time between the dev and investors. In this case its was 12 hours for IPO to close plus an additional 1-2 hours to process the payments.

So basically you had no right to consent to delaying the transfer of coins, without adding another statement that those not happy with the delay can opt out of the IPO. It does not matter that the coin is already launched. The contract was breached when the delay was announced. In this particular situation, I believe you did not  keep the expected neutrality that is expected out of an escrow and had your bias skewed towards the dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:04:51 AM

DO YOU REALIZE THAT POS IS ALREADY 2,5% AND NEXT WILL BE 10% ?!?!?! Smiley  Grin
Wolffish

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:06:27 AM

AIRDROP

No particulare requirements for Airdrop candidature, unless of having a Btctalkforum account WITH AT LEAST 25 POSTS, created before launch time!

We will make an initial AIRDROP with a simple candidature process:

- Put in your signature our thread link:<< EuropeCoin ERC: an alternative to eur! >>
- PM us your ERC address and make a post on this thread where you reclaim the airdrop, in a time from the launch day and the 5th day (5 x 24h from launch time);
- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.

Simply as it should be!

F.A.Q.

-How can i write my signature as a link?

- Just copy-paste this into in your signature space:
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594797.0]EuropeCoin ERC: an alternative to eur! [/url]

I'm never gonna spoil my signature cos of some "free" coins unless I really believe in this coin or it's  just fun like badger... so seems that I'm not qualilified to this ERC airdrop  Shocked

I think you could be qualified, cause you have more than 25 post. Why do you troll if you don't want to SPOIL our sig? Do we asked to your house door to put our link in your thread and to apply for airdrop?

I really don't think so. Smiley

However i suppose that when ERC will go up over 10k you will not say this anymore! Wink

I'm  not trolling here  Smiley instead I'm keeping hashrate of this coin!
But I wanna see a real purpose why I should hold or even buy this coin - so far I don't see that point... when I see, then ERC will appear in my signature...
btw, 10k pump is not an argument for me  Smiley
coinjohn

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:27:16 AM

are we still eligible for the airdrop?
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:31:42 AM

I'm not talking about pumping, i'm talking about value! Wink

are we still eligible for the airdrop?

yes, you are Smiley
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:34:02 AM

Come check our new GUI, Single-Login site out.  Ajax controls that update, SSO so you

only have to create one account for all the new pools on our v2.0 site.

Hope to see you here!

ERC.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
coinjohn

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:57:07 AM

Airdrop request sent in PM.

Thanks (:
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

http://omargpools.ca/erc/
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
maryjoanah

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:04:03 AM

Oh look... someone decides to delete an unimportant post just before locking it. Perhaps it hit a little closer to home? Doesnt this "dev" realize that he's shooting his own foot by doing such nonsense? I'm sure it was to keep the thread tidy and organized Roll Eyes Here.... let me post it a little bigger and bolder then...

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I think this wins first prize as most elaborate scam on this forum. Congratulations!  Roll Eyes

Who have request the refund on right time and terms was refunded. So what a scam? Please

In something like an IPO (especially with an exchange on launch), the timing of the payout is crucial. You can't simply "extend" the IPO closing time after launch on a whim and in addition to saying after launch that it will be given out slowly to "prevent dumpings". That is simply BS on the dev's part. Any conditions like that needs to be announced sufficiently ahead of the launch time for investors to make an informed decision whether or not to invest. In fact, I believe only 3 BTC was raised because of the 12 hr delay that was originally announced. The few people who thought it was still a fair gamble to wait the announced 12 hour delay got screwed when it was delayed even further. There was no question of a refund because it was clearly stated that no refunds will be given once the coin is launched.

Now please understand that everyone here knew this was not your call and you did relatively well as an escrow in ensuring payouts and the transfer of coins went without any cheating. I say relatively well because in my experiences, the terms of an escrow is binding in that the "rules" are set between you and the dev before you announce yourself as the escrow. These rules are read by teh investors before investing and cannot be changed when the dev tells you to change them (after investments are made). Your obligations to the investor is not just to make sure the exchange happens in the right amounts, but also to ensure that the coins are delivered in the agreed upon time between the dev and investors. In this case its was 12 hours for IPO to close plus an additional 1-2 hours to process the payments.

So basically you had no right to consent to delaying the transfer of coins, without adding another statement that those not happy with the delay can opt out of the IPO. It does not matter that the coin is already launched. The contract was breached when the delay was announced. In this particular situation, I believe you did not  keep the expected neutrality that is expected out of an escrow and had your bias skewed towards the dev.

BTCStore, I think you will need to respond to this one. I have not been on the forum for long and just doing my research before investing. I can already see that the first thing anyone asks about a coin  IPO is whether there is escrow or not. I was surprised to find out that there is no job called escrow in the forum, like a staff or watchman. that and are basically senior members who made trust with people with long time and who are ok with them taking and keeping their bit coins. It gives me goosebumps to know that among thiefs and scammers there is still trustable people. I was thinking of buying ipo for this and testing and felling very lucky I did not do so and been watching this coin like an experiment.

I feel the writer above is right in many things. If I'm calculating my actions and putting money thinking I will get at this time, it is wrong to change the times. And also why is europe coin deleting this? This is not china with dictator.
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:52:48 AM

F.A.Q.

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594797.0]EuropeCoin ERC: an alternative to eur! [/url]

[/quote]

Can't add this long due to the character limit for my account. I can't even write this:
btcstore

Activity: 420

... Better Than Perfect ...

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:14:32 AM

BTCStore, I think you will need to respond to this one. I have not been on the forum for long and just doing my research before investing. I can already see that the first thing anyone asks about a coin  IPO is whether there is escrow or not. I was surprised to find out that there is no job called escrow in the forum, like a staff or watchman. that and are basically senior members who made trust with people with long time and who are ok with them taking and keeping their bit coins. It gives me goosebumps to know that among thiefs and scammers there is still trustable people. I was thinking of buying ipo for this and testing and felling very lucky I did not do so and been watching this coin like an experiment.

I feel the writer above is right in many things. If I'm calculating my actions and putting money thinking I will get at this time, it is wrong to change the times. And also why is europe coin deleting this? This is not china with dictator.

"sonysasankan" i agree with you in every single words you wrote. But im not like a new user on this forum? Trustabily is important.

"maryjoanah" Of course you will get your answer.

Im answering to you only now simply because yesterday i was out. I see this post just now.

Now, r u tell me history and trusted people doesnt count?

I have refunded all the people who have made the request.

I was responsable untill the coin is in the market, and is it.

I never changed the rules, i'm not part of ERC DEV TEAM, my role was to make sure the devs team launch the coin on market before they get the btc's ipo.

i have release the btc only after they made the payout!

No one refund was denied, and by the way only 3 request refund Smiley

btcstore

Activity: 420

... Better Than Perfect ...

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:18:22 AM

Just a mention to those who are maybe going to invest USE ECROW FOR GOD's SAKE!

there has been Lira that just launched quietly ( italian currency ) but at least he did it trough the rules,

Proposed escrow right away and he showed proof that he is a real Italian citizen etc..

And you are? Smiley

Think before talking Smiley

Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:04:30 AM

AIRDROP

No particulare requirements for Airdrop candidature, unless of having a Btctalkforum account WITH AT LEAST 25 POSTS, created before launch time!

We will make an initial AIRDROP with a simple candidature process:

- Put in your signature our thread link:<< EuropeCoin ERC: an alternative to eur! >>
- PM us your ERC address and make a post on this thread where you reclaim the airdrop, in a time from the launch day and the 5th day (5 x 24h from launch time);
- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.

Simply as it should be!

F.A.Q.

Code:

Yep sounds good ! thanks for clearing that up, I sent a request as well now that I have updated my signature.

UTC UTC UTC
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 09:25:35 AM

"sonysasankan" i agree with you in every single words you wrote. But im not like a new user on this forum? Trustabily is important.

"maryjoanah" Of course you will get your answer.

Im answering to you only now simply because yesterday i was out. I see this post just now.

Now, r u tell me history and trusted people doesnt count?

I have refunded all the people who have made the request.

I was responsable untill the coin is in the market, and is it.

I never changed the rules, i'm not part of ERC DEV TEAM, my role was to make sure the devs team launch the coin on market before they get the btc's ipo.

i have release the btc only after they made the payout!

No one refund was denied, and by the way only 3 request refund Smiley

I don't think you understood completely what I was trying to convey. I'm not saying you are untrustworthy or that you did not give the refund for those who requested. Of course you did. I'm not saying you changed the rules either. I'm saying the dev changed the rules and you did not announce that since the rules are changed, the old rule is invalidated. The old rule here is that refunds will not be given once the coin is launched. The dev changed the rules by deciding to delay the payout after the launch... see where I'm getting at?

Imagine this scenario: If you were asked to be an escrow for Xcoin and the IPO was like for every .1 BTC paid by investor,  200 Xcoins would be given in return. So the investors filled in and some BTC was collected by you. Now Imagine after the coin launched, the dev decided to announce that he feels that 200 would be unfair and reduce the 200 Xcoin to 130 Xcoin for every .1 BTC. It would be ridiculous of you to NOT announce that since the reward system has changed, the original investors can rethink their investment and those that wish to withdraw from the IPO can do so. Ideally this would be in big bold letters on the OP as well as in your comments and announcements and it would not matter that the coin has already launched.

It is not any different at all in the case of announcing after launch that there will be an intentional delay of closing the IPO and the subsequent giving out of the ERC coins. The investors had a right to withdraw their investments. But no announcement was made on the OP or by you that they could. In fact the rules still read the standard "Refund available if the coin does not launch". I can understand that nonsense of a dev not too keen on announcing the availability of refunds... he would lose money after all. But as the escrow, I fail to understand your lack of neutrality by not announcing in big red letters that refunds are available to any investor even though the coin is launched.

If I were to be blunt, I would say it looked like you were (unintentionally) cooperating with that fellow in screwing over the investors. Technically you are right.... you did your job by handing out the coins to the investors after launch. The line gets blurred here because when something as obvious as this happens, you need to take a stand and are expected to be neutral. And I can say with a fair amount of certainty that not a single investor in this venture will be able to vouch for your being neutral.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
mez

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:33:30 AM

i'd like to receive airdrop.

thank you

Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:38:54 AM

It's the Final Countdown!

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:48:18 AM

I don't think you understood completely what I was trying to convey.

I think yes instead, sir.

I'm not saying you are untrustworthy or that you did not give the refund for those who requested. Of course you did. 

Why of course? You say later on you post that someone could think that he could be accorded with us to blahblah.... Why there did you said "of course" : of course means that a thing is SURE, and with NO DOUBT about. Then why have you wrote: 

The line gets blurred here because when something as obvious as this happens, you need to take a stand and are expected to be neutral. And I can say with a fair amount of certainty that not a single investor in this venture will be able to vouch for your being neutral.

...at least try to be coherent with yourself.

Then, what are you talking about here:
Imagine this scenario: If you were asked to be an escrow for Xcoin and the IPO was like for every .1 BTC paid by investor,  200 Xcoins would be given in return. So the investors filled in and some BTC was collected by you. Now Imagine after the coin launched, the dev decided to announce that he feels that 200 would be unfair and reduce the 200 Xcoin to 130 Xcoin for every .1 BTC. It would be ridiculous of you to NOT announce that since the reward system has changed, the original investors can rethink their investment and those that wish to withdraw from the IPO can do so. Ideally this would be in big bold letters on the OP as well as in your comments and announcements and it would not matter that the coin has already launched.

We didn't halved the payout for early investors, just for late investors AND THIS WAS SPECIFIED WITH CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE IPO THREAD. BUT MAYBE CAPITAL LETTERS DOESN'T MEAN IMPORTANCE TO A SENTENCE TO YOU. So you maybe skipped that point, in the hurry or i dunnow...

Morever you're really saying bul**hit. You know why? because frist of all we reduced the total amount of coins before launch and from this action EARLY INVESTORS GAINED ONLY!  Why? it's very simple (at least for a normal QI): you have the same amount of coins but the total amount that could be produced it's 2x times less than the original one. SO investors who got their quotes early, when total amount were fixed at 741M, found themselves With a 2x MORE VALUED INVESTMENT SINCE THE TOTAL CAP AMOUNT WAS REDUCED BY 2X to 384M .

Also late investors, THAT WE SPECIFIED AT CAPITAL LETTERS THAT WOULD HAD RECEIVED HALF OF THE QUOTES TO NOT PENALIZE THE EARLY ONES (as it seems right to me, and to everybody our there but you), gained from the reduction of the total cap.
But i got what kind of person you are Wink No prob. I will answer to ya for the infinite time of this world 'till electricity and the net will be alive, no problem for me Smiley

I've seen your behaviour from the start.

In the ipo thread there was a request, very clear and polite to RESPECT THE LAYOUT OF THE THREAD WITHOUT POSTING ANYTHING BUT THE IPO APPLICATIONS. THIS MEANS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT, OR AT LEAST YOU COULD POST YOUR QUESTION , BUT THEN DON'T BE ANGRY IF IT'S BEEN DELETED. I've self moderated that topic just to avoid spamming and trolling (as you perfectly did) WHEN I ASKED IN THE IPO OP TO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ELSE THAN IPO APPLICATIONS POST.

YOU'VE BEEN THE FIRST TO WRITE A NON APPLICATION POST ON IPO THREAD.

You've been warned one, two, three times. Then i've deleted your post.

As you can see i've not self moderated this thread because this is THE COMMUNITY THREAD. Self moderating a community is a dictatorial shit. Avoiding spamming of a thread and a project it is not so.
I want to hear the voice of the community, but there i can just hear you , with so much frustration in your words (for something that obviously doesn't have to deal with us).

You are a showman! you want, research and NEEDS the lights on you. And you're doing very well in your task.
I really don't understand your schizophrenic behave: first you come to say we're scammers when just posted the ann. Then criticized our escrow and blah blah, our system of quotes that was so stupid and more

Then you bought a quote.

Then you've received your payout and took it. I don't see any incoming tx from your address in my wallet so...i think you took it.

But after it's 2 fuc**ing days that you're CONTINUING TALKING ABOUT NOTHING!

I wait for your reply asap.

So much time to write on the forum today!

Smiley

ps. for the real supporters here's some stats!

#BTC-#ERC EuropeCoin  13.34189332BTC 24h Volume   
10.6% UPTREND!
Last 0.00000190 
High 0.00000304 
Low 0.00000170
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:33:54 AM

EUROPECOIN TEAM WANTS TO MAKE A LITTLE TRIBUTE TO ONE OF THE BEST BRAINS OF THE 20TH CENTURY:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/13/alien-artist-hr-giger-dies

WE'LL MISS YOUR GENIUS!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:46:52 AM

WE'RE DEVLOPING A MARKETPLACE FOR #ERC.

IT WILL BE A DIRECT P2P BUY/SELL MARKETPLACE LIKE EBAY OR AMAZON.

ERC DEV TEAM WILL BE THE ESCROW SERVICE FOR YOUR TRANSACTION, IF NEEDED.

HOWEVER THE SYSTEM WILL BE BASED ON FEEDBACK TRUST, AS THE ONE FOR EBAY.

STAY TUNED FOR ANY FURTHER UPDATE.

THANKS.

coinjohn

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:08:34 PM

i've updated the signature now that all the characters fit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: