Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:26:43 AM

Haha looks like the dev dumped some secret premined + what was supposed to be the airdrop on the only exchange available... Expect him to disappear within the next 24 hours  Grin

Sorry?

dont care that donky troll... keep up your good and hard work!! we love it! Cheesy

You too guys! Thanks!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qinyasu

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:30:44 AM

Hurriedly buy it, too easy to rise in price, the sale is too small
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 09:37:53 AM

Man this is called market manipulation. Just buy tip to tip now before it will be too late.

If you would have ever analyzed a crypto market, this is a standard tacctic to drop the price till the bottom then buy so cheap to rise!

If you know what i mean check the first address on the rich list! He's the monouver of this stuff! That's a proper whale...pay attention and follow the market ready! Don't forget that we're gonna become Pure PoS in one week and few days.!
Boko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:44:09 AM

Man this is called market manipulation. Just buy tip to tip now before it will be too late.

If you would have ever analyzed a crypto market, this is a standard tacctic to drop the price till the bottom then buy so cheap to rise!

If you know what i mean check the first address on the rich list! He's the monouver of this stuff! That's a proper whale...pay attention and follow the market ready! Don't forget that we're gonna become Pure PoS in one week and few days.!

I invested 0.4Bitcoin at 180. So i don't want to sell for this f*king cheap price. I will hold my coin. Maybe somedays, dusts will be gold. All we need is trustful and active DEV. If the DEV leave the boat, we're gonna be Titanic
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:45:32 AM

I invested 0.4Bitcoin at 180. So i don't want to sell for this f*king cheap price. I will hold my coin. Maybe somedays, dusts will be gold. All we need is trustful and active DEV. If the DEV leave the boat, we're gonna be Titanic

that is one wave coin bro

200-180 was the hignest point and to reach that again need alot of time and traders Smiley)
carlo63

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:49:16 AM

Haha looks like the dev dumped some secret premined + what was supposed to be the airdrop on the only exchange available... Expect him to disappear within the next 24 hours  Grin

EXACT. But this time I haven't bought a coin of this... I smelled the trick.  The dev is not chinese, he is Italian (much worse!).

This coin is dead.

R.i.P.

Dump them all be4 is too late.
zqjqiu

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:11:38 AM

This coin like asiacoin stealing?
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:21:34 AM

Asiacoin is now in good community hands. Price is rising

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:30:14 AM

Development of ERC is one of the most active in the Cryptos World!

Secret Premine? wtf are you talking about fellas?

Your trolling beahviour it's just an incentive for whales to put down the price and eat 'em all!

Don't be scared of this!

that is one wave coin bro

200-180 was the hignest point and to reach that again need alot of time and traders Smiley)

I really don't think so, cause if you can see the top rich list in the explorer, and look at the markets fluctuation, it's OBVIOUS , also to blind people, that somebody WANTS THE PRICE DOWN!

In your opinion, why should an user have bought 7M coins till now if he wouldn't be sure to make at least 5x of profit with them?

Unfortunately i cann see that talking about trading and markets analysis with people that doesn't even knows hoe to play videogames it's a really hardcore task to do.. Smiley

Btw feel free to sell cheap if you want! Our serious investors are not gonna dump! If you sell now you make the whale's game!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:31:31 AM

That's incredibly. People got scammed by that shit, and you're still here saying that ASIACOIN IS A GOOD COIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on mate, let's stop joking...please! i'm laughing so hard i cannot stop myself!
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:33:31 AM

Sources are open, check it. I've already do it and it's clean.

FaSan
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:35:32 AM

FaSan

10x Dude!

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:39:42 AM

No way about this.
Go anywhere else and loose your money, no problem for us! Wink
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:46:52 AM

That's incredibly. People got scammed by that shit, and you're still here saying that ASIACOIN IS A GOOD COIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on mate, let's stop joking...please! i'm laughing so hard i cannot stop myself!

But my dear friend i haven't said anything that should make you laugh.

Investors will keep getting scammed unless some kind of formal verification or regulating authority, which should work for the interest of investors and by saying this i am not blaming you, but in the sense of whole altcoin market.

We should not forget that success of the coin depends on faith of its community in it.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

Investors will keep getting scammed unless some kind of formal verification or regulating authority, which should work for the interest of investors and by saying this i am not blaming you, but in the sense of whole altcoin market.

We should not forget that success of the coin depends on faith of its community in it.

Dear my friend, how can you trust and have faith in something that started only as a scam and ended as a scam?

Asiacoin revival is just because too many people lost their money in it and want to make some profit Smiley

Not so difficult to understand, you know?
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:03:43 PM

Dear my friend, how can you trust and have faith in something that started only as a scam and ended as a scam?

Asiacoin revival is just because too many people lost their money in it and want to make some profit Smiley

But, the coin was not scammer it was developer.

Also,it's the community who is the soul of the coin not developer. Any way let's not stretch it and better we should keep our focus on ERC to grow further.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:30:35 PM

But, the coin was not scammer it was developer.

Also,it's the community who is the soul of the coin not developer. Any way let's not stretch it and better we should keep our focus on ERC to grow further.

That's exactly what we are doing.

Thanks for your interest in AsiaCoin however. Smiley
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:39:34 PM

FaSan

10x Dude!

+ 1,000.  I wish more people would review the source codes.

I diffed some of the source code with the updated Asia Coin source code.  I can say there is no hidden premine.  The first block contained 3,840,000 coins - 1% of the total.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

FaSan

10x Dude!

+ 1,000.  I wish more people would review the source codes.

I diffed some of the source code with the updated Asia Coin source code.  I can say there is no hidden premine.  The first block contained 3,840,000 coins - 1% of the total.

Shocked really?

Wink Smiley

Just kidding, it' very nice to see people that looks at source code! this is the beauty of open source, isn't it?
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

1 week and 2 days to PURE POS STAGE.

2 days TO BLOCK REWARD DECREASE TO 5K!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: