Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123935 times)
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:34:33 AM

So this is a coin for all Europeans?
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:47:48 AM

Today we got Asiacoin busted, now Europecoin with pretty similar reward system about to launch, coincidence  ? Grin

This is exactly what I also want to say.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:22:13 AM

All new coin launches better be ULTRA CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT from now on if they wish to have a remote chance to succeed after we have seen
so many scams, Emiratescoin, asia etc..
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:51:35 AM

Hello Guys,

I just found this Thread, I will give it a try!

I don't think this is AC Dev, this is not AC writing style and also the concept is not the same.

I will give a try, it seems partially innovative and it can have some success if Administrated as it should.
The concept for the "IPO Stabilisation Fund" i think its a good concept and can make rise the value constantly, i will take my portion here..

Do your homework and your math and you will see that you will get a good share of coins...

BTW IPO most of time is considered a bad thing, but if IPO is used for a good thing it can be huge.
Anyway everone is free to use the IPO or not, if you are not confident to use the IPO just mine it or stay away, there is no need to give the dev negative points whitout any proof, the negative points should be removed from those that set it if dev proves his fairnes as he stated.

I think use an escrow would be a good thing, i would candidate to make the escrow if people wish it Smiley

Again, i'm IN!!

Peace!

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
Dmann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:00:34 AM

Europe Coin (ERC)

* Fairness, transparence, faith & skilled developement.
* PoW/PoS – Fast PoW period than pure PoS and dedicated multipool

Logo Creation Contest Opened! Submit your logo proposal whithin 3 days (72 hours) since announce publication, then the favourited by the community will be chosen. Big Bounty for Logo Winner! Requirements: Needs to have a professional look, but no too aseptic, being representative of the concept about Europa in mythology and Europe as union borderless of countries as crypto are a kind of Smiley
Note that if quality standard are not reached by the users submissions, ERC dev team deserves the right to put their own logo.

LAUNCH COUNTDOWN: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140509T22&p0=136&msg=EuropeCoin+Launch

Population of Europe 2014

Based on the population growth between 2012 and 2013 and the population of Europe in 2013, the population of Europe in 2014 is estimated to be about 741 million people, which is the third most populous continent behind Asia and Africa. We choosed that number for the total amount of coins.

Fair Launch:Wallets will be released some minutes before launch in password protected zip file. First 770 Blocks Reward is 100ERC. This to let people join the network hash gradually to avoid forking, allows people to tweak their rigs on the actual network, and is an anti instamine proper method!

EuropeCoin ERC SPECS

- 60 seconds block target
    - Difficulty retargets every block
    - PoW Block Reward:
        - 100, 1000, 10000 ERC ascending in the first week;
        - 5000 ERC stable the second week.

- PoS variable interests:
        - 1st week: 2,5%
        - 2nd week: 10%
        - 3rd week: 15%
        - 4th week and the rest of the 1st year: 5%
        - Years after the 1st interest rate decrease by 1% each year.
    - Total coins will be 741'000'000 ERC (741M)
    - Total coins available in the PoW phase: 137'632'000 ERC
    - 4 confirmations for transaction, thus fast 2 mins confirmation for transactions
    - 50 confirmations for minted blocks

PREMINE

- 1% premine for IPO (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594758.0) bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, new feature developments etc. for a total of 7'410'000 ERC of which

- 75% Used for IPO quotes (5'557'500 ERC)
           - 1'000'000 ERC for Airdrop
           - 852'000 ERC remaining will be used for bounties and future development.

Everything will be public listed.

Specs POW/POS & BLOCK REWARD

-First Two Weeks of PoW with quick halving ascending/descending reward. This means that EuropeCoin could be mined directly only in the first    two weeks since launch. 20160 Blocks est..

Block Reward: Ascending from 100 to 10000 in the first week than halves to 5000 for the second week!
Better explanation below:

Max PoW height: 20,160 (after this network will enter in PoS phase and no more PoW block will be acceppted)

PoW Period Specifications:

- From block 1 to 770 block reward is set to 100 ERC each block to avoid instamine etc.
- From block 771 to 1440 block reward is set up to 1000 ERC.
- From block 1441 to 10080 (end of first week ca.) is set up to 10000 ERC
- From block 10081 to 20160 (the whole second week) block reward is set up to 5000 ERC

At end of PoW stage total coins mined will be 137'632'000 .

After block 20160 PoS Phase will start as explained below:

PoS Period Specifications:

ERC adopts a variable PoS rate with the following interest rate:

1. First week of PoS stake interest will 1% after 72h of coins maturation age;
2. Second week of PoS stake interest will be of 10% after 72h of coins maturation age;
3. Third week of PoS stake interest will be of 20% after 72h of coins maturation age;
4. From week four PoS stake interested will return to 1% stable for the first year. Then reduces to 0.8% for the 2nd year.
5. From week four will be available and mineable a dedicated multipool.

Min stake age: 72h

PREMINE:

IPO FOR STABILIZATION FUND
Official Ipo thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594758.0

We know that premine or IPO are too much often, in this last period marked by big scam moves and scandals.
We, as skilled team with back experience, knows that IPO could be the ruin or the savage of a coin: everything stay in how you admin this fund.
We've seen IPO vanished, mega dumps, and too much scam speculation with others people money!
Too much people are sending fund to anonymous devs who just care about rob your coin and run away at the first chance.

We're NOT this kind of person. We're professional in real life, so we're also in cryptos.

We want to estabilish a proper stabilization fund for the health and the growth of EuropeCoin and its users. The IPO will work as a community stakeholders (doesn't care if big or little fish) warranty against mass dumpings and big markets manipulations. Plus a little part of it will be used to gain popularity on major and trustable exchange with paid votes if needed to reach the entering in the market.

How IPO will work:

- We have created a public BTC address so anybody can look at transaction made.

- You can apply for IPO in the dedicated IPO THREAD:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594758.0

- Investors can buy a quote of ERC for a minimum 0.01 BTC to a max of 0.5 BTC per person.

- Every investor will get a proportional amount of ERC based on their payment. Every detailed info on the IPO THREAD(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594758.0)

- When Stabilizations Funds are used to buy ERC or to avoid big dumps pulling buy support, ERC bought will be distributed to Fund Investors in a proportional quantity relative to their quote!

- Think that we'll be thousand of thousand mining this coin: if everyone of your can contribute with a 0.01 BTC to the stabilization fund we will never see anymore hard crash on markets graphs!

YOU CAN FIND DETAILED INFO ABOUT STABILIZATION FUND IPO AND HOW TO APPLY ON THE DEDICATED THREAD:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594758.0

Translations

We need every available different language translation as possible. PM about this!
Main translations required:
- Chinese Translation
- Russian Translation
- Polish Translation
- Spanish Translation
- German Translation
- Greek Translation
- Italian Translation
- Dutch Translation
- French Translation
- Korean Translation

Bounties offered:

- Block Explorer: Will be ready at launch, with such many features!
- First 6 Pools: 5000 ERC Each
- First shop accepting ERC as method of payments or collaboration: 10000 ERC
- Games (every kind of where you can bet your kmc): 2000 ERC
- Services been paid with ERC: 1000 ERC
- Translations: 1000 ERC each language
- Stats:2000 ERC
- Blog or website post: 1000 ERC each
- LOGO CONTEST 25'000 ERC!

AIRDROP

No particulare requirements for Airdrop candidature, unless of having a Btctalkforum account created before launch time!

We will make an initial AIRDROP with a simple candidature process:

- PM us your ERC address in a time from the launch day and the 5th day (5 x 24h from launch time);
- You will receive you AirDrop Coins in a random day from day 6 to day 14 to avoid dumping.

Simply as it should be!

Who's the team?

We are strong skilled pros of IT world and computers freaks! We already supported many successful coins with our personal works as external freelancers.
We will ensure a fair, in time launch with no problems, as any of the previous coin that joined our support has done.
We're now entering the world of cryptocurrencies with this strong and forward looking coin's project. Our stake interest rate is projected to avoid dump on the markets and to incentivize Coin Holders & Investors holding their coins and accumulate more, without mass dropping the price as seen for too many coins on the market!

As specified in PoS specs since 4th week of PoS will be operative a dedicated ERC multipool! Better than this!

Our Plans:

-* Let the ERC community grow with active PoW mining, giveaways, media coverage and promotion and distinguishing from others coins for our professionality, development and support.

-* Since the start of PoS phase many services will have started to accept ERC as method of payments, thanks to our previous collab with so many developers. We have now so many contacts around that will turn so useful for EuropeCoin! Smiley

-* Have a multipool ready and operative for the 4th week of PoS.

-* Reach at least two main and serious exchanges, avoiding those who has been hacked too many times in the past!

-* Improve some great functionalities built in the ERC wallet! We aim to create and to be helped in this also by community a second generation of wallet with many new and innovative features such: real time market exchange rate, visual gui to request network info giving more friendly user interface, without the needing also for less skilled people, of writing codes and commands in the console; personalize your wallet; stick some post it on it and more! Everything with light weight coding design optimized at its best!

-* Cause we don't aim to scam anyone it needs to be clear that ERC will start with a “standard” wallet, but in the meanwhile our coder researching about coding the second gen wallet: only after fourth week of pos will be realeased the first beta version of the new designed wallet to avoid any hard fork problem and annoyment for the users and all the network in the main profitable phases of the coin. Second gen wallet progress will be updated and screenshot released.

-* Being able to make some important charities donations that we aim with our hearth and tat are very useful to everyday's life of the less lucky people! We'll release public the name of organizations that we aim to support with charities donations at launch!

Could be a good coin, really could. HOWEVER, with the AsiaCoin chaos just now coming to light and with so many having had put their faith in to only have been scammed so hard you will need to be ULTRA-TRANSPARENT about this whole thing. I think I will invest a little and mine this coin but with a certain air of caution no doubt. Where do we submit the logo design to? Just post it here?
Dmann

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:02:28 AM

After AsiaCoin, I'm not touching any new coin without thorough check through the source code, from competent outside source.
Still good luck with your coin.

We need a good coder who can go through the source code once we have it to make sure this is a legit coin and not another scam, which for all I know may very well be one. I'm not saying it is or it isn't, there's no way to know at the moment.
biyelala

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:12:18 AM

Country coin + Colorcoin POS , I think I'll mine, even join in the IPO.
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:36:56 AM

Country coin + Colorcoin POS , I think I'll mine, even join in the IPO.

+1

We made some nice profit out of them in last month, so this is a must join Tongue

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:43:34 AM

ipo is already filled up.

Dmann

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

Here's my first (rough) draft Logo submission.

http://s13.postimg.org/bh3lnwt13/eurocoin.jpg
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:22:58 AM

guys, let me tell you:

my trusted resource said :

this coin might be the same DEV of AC, SHACOIN....

be careful.
Dmann

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

It's possible, nothing is for sure though. I don't think we'll make the same mistakes as last time though.
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:41:51 AM

guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

To all the doubtful users talking about our correlation with others (revealed to be) scam coins such Asiacoin etc.:

As said, we're back experienced Dev Team, but we do not have nothing to do with such scam and crap coins.
For privacy i cannot publicy make the Names of the Coins we worked with, as external freelancers, but i can just tell you that all the coins we worked with are still active, working, and never felt in scam or any other scandals!

I know that maybe a lot of you followed the WRONG coins in these period, because too many of them are coming out.

However I don't understand the reason (or better i could understand but you need PROOF to ACCUSE someone.) why somebody is attacking us, also giving to my account a negative trust! This is not responding to the truth, cause we are presenting our project in the most fair way as we can! What else guys? We're offering IPO, AIRDROP, ESCROW FOR IPO, LONG TERM INCOME FROM THE IPO QUOTES, STABILIZATION FUND, BIG MARKETING AND VISIBILITY, COMING MULTIPOOL, SERVICES and many more.

Everything in the maximum transparence ever.

We're looking for some trustable persons to add an IPO ESCROW SERVICE, this was indeed! There wasn't the needs to say we are scammers.
Maybe you followed the wrong coins until now.
If you want to know my personal details i can send to you all by PM, or we can chat by Skype also.

No problem about, just ask! do note accuse without motivations or proof please!

Thanks.

Hope that we can demonstrate to all of you our fairness and professionality!

ERC DEVELOPMENT TEAM!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:47:55 AM

I'll set up a pool at https://erc.hardcoreminers.com  (not live yet.)

+1 Thanks Mate!

Smiley
hotsexcise

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:01:45 AM

After AsiaCoin, I'm not touching any new coin without thorough check through the source code, from competent outside source.
Still good luck with your coin.
so it seems!
forgetme

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:04:26 AM

Hello EuropeCoin Team!

I'm the Main Developer of KimoCoin KMC. Have you ever heard about?
If not check our official thread(i'm not gonna spam here thread link Wink )

I've seen about your imminent launch, liked your coins specs and your system of long term quotes earning.
Thus there isn't confirmed the algo yet, I think your coin, if developed and growth with fairness and transparence, could be a success.

Personally (and with my dev team) I know how frustrating is when people attacks and accuse you without any reason, cause this happened also to our KMC thread at launch. But as you can see now we have a growing and strong community, and all the haters are just disappeared after launch! I hope the best luck for you also, cause i see your situation very similiar to mine Smiley

However i'm writing to you also because i want to apply for the Shop Bounty.

We at KMC, own a proper KimoShop, based on KMC payments, with proper built in opencart customized module.
I would like to add your coin to our shop as method of payments.
To not penalize our KMC users, we'll build a section just for your coin. How do you feel about?

Obviously we'll add in the case that launch and everything will be fair and well done, but i have no doubt that this will happen Wink

Keep the good job.

Good Luck!

amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:04:44 AM

guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

To all the doubtful users talking about our correlation with others (revealed to be) scam coins such Asiacoin etc.:

As said, we're back experienced Dev Team, but we do not have nothing to do with such scam and crap coins.
For privacy i cannot publicy make the Names of the Coins we worked with, as external freelancers, but i can just tell you that all the coins we worked with are still active, working, and never felt in scam or any other scandals!

I know that maybe a lot of you followed the WRONG coins in these period, because too many of them are coming out.

However I don't understand the reason (or better i could understand but you need PROOF to ACCUSE someone.) why somebody is attacking us, also giving to my account a negative trust! This is not responding to the truth, cause we are presenting our project in the most fair way as we can! What else guys? We're offering IPO, AIRDROP, ESCROW FOR IPO, LONG TERM INCOME FROM THE IPO QUOTES, STABILIZATION FUND, BIG MARKETING AND VISIBILITY, COMING MULTIPOOL, SERVICES and many more.

We're looking for some trustable persons to add an IPO ESCROW SERVICE, this was indeed! There wasn't the needs to say we are scammers.
If you want to know my personal details i can send to you all by PM, or we can chat by Skype also.

Thanks.

ERC DEVELOPMENT TEAM!

But how can you say it's not a wrong coin? When people invested in AC everyone were confident of the Coin until the scam discovered and millions of investment lost.

Can you disclose real life identification of you and your team in the forum?

Can you get your source code audited regularly by a community trusted experienced coder ?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:11:03 AM

guys, let me tell you:

be careful.

Thanks.

ERC DEVELOPMENT TEAM!

Giving you a negative trust rating without any proof....wow this makes this "hero-member" (more an anti-hero) untrustworthy himself.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:11:52 AM

Too bad about the attacks, I guess you just chose bad time for your coin, due to wounds from AsiaCoin still fresh.
People shouldn't give negative trusts, without any proof.

On topic: I'm from Europe too and have an idea for logo. Although I'm not good with Photoshop, perhaps someone can use the idea.
Why not make logo from the legend of Europa (Europa riding the white bull (Zeus)), perhaps something like this:

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

But how can you say it's not a wrong coin? When people invested in AC everyone were confident of the Coin until the scam discovered and millions of investment lost.

Can get your source code audited regularly by a community trusted experienced coder ?

First of all people who invested in so many scam coind did it without asking or whatever! There were no explanations, no real life links etc.

I'm the front Dev so my real life identification could be exposed (via private off-the-forum correspondence, to avoid stealing of sensitive data from forum frequents hacks)

Can get your source code audited regularly by a community trusted experienced coder ?

If this is asked by the community no problem.

However the source code will be of public domain when pushed to GitHub so, there will be np about scanning it, isn't it?

Moreover we are offering you an innovative kind of long term IPO, that's new in cryptos world, and it's healty for the whole ERC!

Check our IPO thread to have more informations about how stabilization fund works. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594758.0

WHAT IS QUOTE INTEREST AND HOW DOES IT WORKS?

As said Investors can buy a variable amount of quotes.
Then on first time they get a proportional amount of bonus IPO ERC coins. And till there everything is quite standard.

Quote Fidelty Interest Program (aka QUOTE INTEREST) come in action when a BUY is made with STABILIZATION FUND on a exchange market.
This ERC bought with IPO FUND are back shared (for the 75% of the total amount of the buy) to Investors in proportion to their invested BTC in the IPO.

That's quite great isn'it?

You will have PoS interest, than if you have took part to the IPO STABILIZATION FUND, you will continue to get income randomly and proportionally!

Also our limit of 0.5BTc of max investments per users make this system fair and well-decentralized.
Then prices will never drop in hard crash (not bull trap).

Why Stabilization Fund? What this means and how does it works?

The Stabilization fund acts like a price-keeper warranty for the whole community, althought Investors are less then the effective total amount of EuropeCoin users.

HOW?

When investors buy a quote of the EuropeCoin ERC IPO gets also a medium and long term sure income proportional to their investments, other than the initial amount of ERC.

This could be possible because every time that ERC Stabilization Fund is used to buy coins on the market, the ERC bought will be proportionally shared back through all the Investors. This means a long term income more than other shares or quote system in cryptos ATM!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: