Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 11:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123945 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

Personally i like the logo 1 of @minersmafiauk23 and the other with Alexander Magnus's head  made by @unlock.mk .

But maybe the first one is more representative and more coin-like!

Let's hear some many others thoughts.
minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:25:42 PM

Personally i like the logo 1 of @minersmafiauk23 and the other with Alexander Magnus's head  made by @unlock.mk .

But maybe the first one is more representative and more coin-like!

Let's hear some many others thoughts.
+1  Cheesy
btcstore

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

... Better Than Perfect ...

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

I'm a little tired of you and your friends.

It really make sme laugh all this patriotic coins... Spain, Iceland, Europe...etc.
If this Europecoin goes as the ECB, we r all fcuked in Europe...

The first logo (compliments to the artist) looks like more apropriated to a coin named GAYCOIN.
Is it me or there's 2 guys and one is trying to stick his dick on the other's guy arse?

Maybe an indication of what's to come...

LOL.... ya there are two micro dicks  Cheesy

If you dont want join ERC, please don't write stupid things on his thread.

Within i'm the ipo escrow no one can be scammed, and stop to say ERC is a scam.

If you have lost some money with other coins isn't ERC Dev team fault. Next time choose better where to play with your $$ Wink

If you don't believe in ERC, maybe you have to go somewhere else.

PS: All inappropriate posts and comments will be reported to the moderator and if this is not enough, a negative trust is always ready.

Peace and Love

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:40:09 PM

It really make sme laugh all this patriotic coins... Spain, Iceland, Europe...etc.

The first logo (compliments to the artist) looks like more apropriated to a coin named GAYCOIN.
Is it me or there's 2 guys and one is trying to stick his dick on the other's guy arse?

LOL.... ya there are two micro dicks  Cheesy

If you have lost some money with other coins isn't ERC Dev team fault. Next time choose better where to play with your $$ Wink

PS: All inappropriate posts and comments will be reported to the moderator and if this is not enough, a negative trust is always ready.

Peace and Love

+1 Smiley

One troll on an almost 3k thread reads.. Cheesy  And still 3 days to launch! Cheesy Cheesy

And moreover this is just publicity and free advirtisment for ERC Smiley

But this kind of trolls doen't realize even this! lol
ILikeMagicBeans

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:42:18 PM

for the logo i think the anal sex one is prolly best for this coin.  Grin

the one guy with a micro dick represents the dev. the other guy with no brains and also a micro dick represents the ipo bagholders.

he dont look nervous because the dick thats about to rape him is so tiny.

the symbolism is perfect.

Why is it that every thread seems to have this stupid child in it?

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:43:07 PM

That is not totally true.  Once the coin is released the escrow can be paid.  Who's to say the DEV doesn't just sell the airdrop and keep the BTC.  Not saying it's going to happen, but it could.  There is no way for a totally scam free coin.

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:48:36 PM

LOL.... ya there are two micro dicks  Cheesy

Peace and Love

the trust system is for btc trades, not for u to judge the quality of my posts. however feel free to misuse the system. u also have a trust rating which i (and 100 of my best friends) are able to use.

maybe the guy who is doing an ipo for yet another shitcoin should have a low trust rating. just a thought. after all europe does not needs its own coin. it is a fucking continent.

policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Hello every1,

Id like to know whether theres any reason for a small timer like me with a simple ATI VGA(5850) to dedicate time mining ERC the first days of its launch? And what are ERC's key points, why should we believe it in when so many people feel rather unoptimistic about it? Will there be released an official wallet as well? Thanx for your time

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:50:52 PM

That is not totally true.  Once the coin is released the escrow can be paid.  Who's to say the DEV doesn't just sell the airdrop and keep the BTC.  Not saying it's going to happen, but it could.  There is no way for a totally scam free coin.

This is not gonna happen. Smiley
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:51:21 PM

btw would u call this a replacement for the euro?  Grin

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:53:40 PM

That is not totally true.  Once the coin is released the escrow can be paid.  Who's to say the DEV doesn't just sell the airdrop and keep the BTC.  Not saying it's going to happen, but it could.  There is no way for a totally scam free coin.

Never said it was, just saying there is no scam proof coin.  Like I stated in a very early post (I have been here since the beginning), I'll support the coin by mining, but I will never buy into an IPO.

tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:57:46 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 09:31:27 PM by tmpwhore

I would invest however I think you should rename the coin to the Van Rompuy coin. Who else but a "low grade bank clark" exudes confidence in the EU economy!!!

Van Rompuy to the moon!!!!!!

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

Hello every1,

Id like to know whether theres any reason for a small timer like me with a simple ATI VGA(5850) to dedicate time mining ERC the first days of its launch? And what are ERC's key points, why should we believe it in when so many people feel rather unoptimistic about it? Will there be released an official wallet as well? Thanx for your time

I think you can join the mining on the first days if you trust that this could gain value Wink
For sure a little income , related to your hash power obviously, will come to your wallet!

However, since we expect a great total net hashrate, it's reccommended for little miners also to invest a little in the IPO.

This for two reasons: as explained the function of stabilization fund is also to avoid volatily on the market, at least the speculative one.
Second you'll have a sure income everytime a bought is made on exchange market with the IPO STABILIZATION FUND. First of all this is a kind of innovations in cryptos IPO. Then this guarantee that until we'll have some multipools running the price could never be dropped too much by whales dumping.
When multipools will come on the scene, buy pressure of multipool will continue to push up the value, then consequently the price of the coin. Also if you invest in IPO you could have the possibility to not mine 24/24 cause you will however receive an income, that could be greater than the equivalent amount that you would get mining it.

Think that if we fill all the IPO all the community could benefit of up to 100BTC of buy support on the markets!

Why shouldn't I run away with your money?

1st: I have a newbie account but i'm in cryptos world since quite long time. So many BTC passed through my "hands", legally and fairly and you'll see at launch which level are our skills Smiley

2nd: It would be also against myself, cause i'm investing money in a long term view. VPS for blockchain all over the world, to avoid synch problems, website hosting and domains paid, exchanges paid voting that i've already started on comkort! And if i would be a scammer, why Bill of Bittrex would have accepted to add at Launch? You know the guys at bittrex are the most fair in the markets around? never ask about money to enter..if they do it's because they trust a coin, then this means they trust a person.

3rd: I've already said that our team is composed by pros, also already being involved with many other cryptos as paid freelancers. You will see the difference between us and the others crap coins out there at launch however.

The wallet is gonna be released, as said, little bit time before the launch time with password protection. We'll post some screenshots later on tomorrow, after coin logo will be choosen.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:16:46 PM

That is not totally true.  Once the coin is released the escrow can be paid.  Who's to say the DEV doesn't just sell the airdrop and keep the BTC.  Not saying it's going to happen, but it could.  There is no way for a totally scam free coin.

Never said it was, just saying there is no scam proof coin.  Like I stated in a very early post (I have been here since the beginning), I'll support the coin by mining, but I will never buy into an IPO.

Yes, i agree there is no scam proof.

But there are so many scam avoiding methods: such Escrow, that we're doing.

More than this i dunnow what to say to people who sent their own BTC all over the others scam IPO, with neither a fake or something similar escrow.
Now that everybody's got burnt with scam IPO, everyone can assume the right to troll in serious project's threads?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Then, it's your own choice to get in the IPO, or not. After some weeks post-launch, we'll see who will regret his past choices Wink
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

The only way to make this "scamproof" is to get the current EU president behind this coin. Cmon guys who else but an un-elected Brussels bureaucrat can make this coin take off? Van Rompuy to the moon!!!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:28:52 PM

unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:42:17 PM

This logo is unike, no any other coin has something like this.
If you want your coin to be representative, i eyecatching
i think y need to use it. Every coin has simple coin like logo.
But this looks like REAL old coin with relief.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:48:15 PM

it's a nice image, but it looks too how to say... "greek"

if it's about the Euro it should represent the whole EU
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

nice image but modern europe is not ancient macedonia.

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:49:38 PM

One of the greatest things of having an IPo is that we could buy some newspaper or magazine advertisment space!

That would give so much visibility to EuropeCoin...what do you think about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: