Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Show on OnlyOneTV.com  (Read 53391 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:17:28 AM

Keep things in perspective. Internet detecting is hilarious and fun, but if you're going to contact sponsors of a show that is not even related to Bruce directly (like the other programs there), I'd use proof not opinions. Getting other people hurt based off of a personal dislike of someone is not fair.

Links to court records of the things he got busted for would be actual proof.

These were posted several hundred times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:17:42 AM

Links to court records of the things he got busted for would be actual proof. As I've made clear many times I don't in any way endorse or support the idea of attacking Bruce with baseless accusations.

I know, just speaking out.

Oh, I know. I'm just making the position clear, and reiterating that we don't need lies to make him look bad, for anyone else who might be thinking of fighting an asshole by being a bigger one. Smiley

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
wolftaur

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:18:33 AM

Yes, but since, for example, Meze Grill probably doesn't read the forum (and Bruce sure wouldn't point them at the place exposing him!) someone who is near them might want to, say, show up with a printout...

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:19:01 AM

Keep things in perspective. Internet detecting is hilarious and fun, but if you're going to contact sponsors of a show that is not even related to Bruce directly (like the other programs there), I'd use proof not opinions. Getting other people hurt based off of a personal dislike of someone is not fair.

I truly believe if Bruce was innocent he would engage his opposition to set the record straight and stop dodging issues and saying one thing and doing another.

The guy is practically MIA after the "oh so important bitcoin conference and world expo".

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

wolftaur

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:20:39 AM

I truly believe if Bruce was innocent he would engage his opposition to set the record straight and stop dodging issues and saying one thing and doing another.

The guy is practically MIA after the "oh so important bitcoin conference and world expo".

He had to flee to Tokyo, he's losing his NY court case and the judge will be demanding payment of large, large sums of money.

The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:24:40 AM

He had to flee to Tokyo, he's losing his NY court case and the judge will be demanding payment of large, large sums of money.

Maybe he can persuade the judge to pay in bitcoin?

"But... your honour.... it can only... go.... UP UP UP!"

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
wolftaur

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:32:17 AM

Maybe he can persuade the judge to pay in bitcoin?

"But... your honour.... it can only... go.... UP UP UP!"

"And a scammer like you can only go... DOWN DOWN DOWN!" *GAVEL SLAM*

wolftaur

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:36:22 AM

I think his absence is from butthurtedness related to stalkers. He's not hip to the internet and highly underestimated the average "13 year old hacker". Consider him like your grandma in a chatroom where someone called her a sagging pussy. What's she bound to do?

1) Tell the person they are wrong for doing it.

2) Try to convince them that it is bad (in her generation)

3) Get flustered and realize she is in over her head

4) Ignore EVERYONE in the room after that

5) Pretend to be away while secretly learning how to talk like these people

6) Come back and call the next person a sagging pussy

Evolution people. Give it a chance.

Actually, my grandmother would say, "It's kind of you to notice, but isn't it disturbing someone your age is into that?" Now you know where I get it from. Smiley

Colargol

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 03:28:37 PM

He still seems to have all his sponsors.

I'm pretty sure the sponsors are 'network' sponsors, not 'show' sponsors. Check out the other videos from OnlyOneTV to see what I mean.

They should all be contacted with all the evidence of what Bruce actually is, especially if OnlyOneTV is his. If OnlyOneTV isn't, they should be contacted with the evidence of what Bruce actually is and told their sponsors are being notified. Tongue

+1

Everyone concerned about the damage Bruce Wagner is doing should voice their concern to the sponsors.

Does anyone have a list of all the sponsors and contact email etc.

Btw, I don't know if it proves onlyonetv.com is his but brucewagner.com redirects there.

Please donate a few pennies to the singing and dancing bear:
1KUsZU8GkUAQJH5ryqSFtTJGgFtqJnsedE
greyhawk

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 03:35:57 PM

Everyone concerned about the damage Bruce Wagner is doing should voice their concern to the sponsors.

What sponsors? The Meze Grill thing? That's a dinky little take-out joint like a Fish & Chips shop in London or a Currywurstbude in Berlin or a Döner Kebap place.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 04:27:36 PM

Amazingly.. he appears to be continuing with the show:

http://groups.google.com/group/bitcoinpeople/browse_thread/thread/a5a9ea1839827e9

We just taped a great Bitcoin Show.

It was all about the serious legal issues around Bitcoin.

I gave my guest "final cut" right.   So after he views it tonight, I'm sure
we'll upload it tomorrow.

:-)

Only Love,

Bruce

Can he be unaware of the lack of community support he now has?  Does he just not care???

Regardless of what he may have done in the past, his show still provides a great forum to discuss Bitcoin news and for business types to announce their new ideas and products. So I still support him and am glad he's continuing to do the show. Frankly, I think he has done way more for bitcoin and its surrounding businesses than most people here, scammer or not.
BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:28:25 PM

What sponsors? The Meze Grill thing? That's a dinky little take-out joint like a Fish & Chips shop in London or a Currywurstbude in Berlin or a Döner Kebap place.

Contact them anyway. Bruce will continue his conman and sleaze if people don't shut him down now. Although it's going to be hilarious to watch.

The fact that he won't answer up to the accusations, I mean the truth about his past, is very telling. And don't give me the bullshit that he did - that was the most limp wristed attempt to explain it all away I've ever seen.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 04:30:57 PM

Links to court records of the things he got busted for would be actual proof. As I've made clear many times I don't in any way endorse or support the idea of attacking Bruce with baseless accusations.

His absence is proof of his being guilty. Otherwise he would engage his opposition and prove to us he isn't a damn scammer.

You ever consider that perhaps he thinks you guys demanding answers are just not worth any of his time. There are A LOT of egocentric types on this forum...
greyhawk

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:34:53 PM

Contact them anyway. Bruce will continue his conman and sleaze if people don't shut him down now. Although it's going to be hilarious to watch.

But I'm sure Bruce losing his "sponsoring" of a free gyropita is gonna have serious impact on his weight.  Sad I can't bear to see him even more haggard than last week.  Sad A man gots to eat, you know?
Colargol

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:36:46 PM

MtGox.com
info@mtgox.com

Bit-pay.com
info@bit-pay.com

MezeGrill.com
http://mezegrill.com/contact_us.html

BitBrew.net
http://bitbrew.net/contact

BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:37:03 PM

But I'm sure Bruce losing his "sponsoring" of a free gyropita is gonna have serious impact on his weight.  Sad I can't bear to see him even more haggard than last week.  Sad A man gots to eat, you know?

I thought they served burritos there? Like Chipotle but better?

At any rate, it says a lot that people are willing to accept this scammer and conman in their midst because "he does a lot for bitcoin". I'm sure he has and will - at your expense.
Colargol

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:42:22 PM

Regardless of what he may have done in the past, his show still provides a great forum to discuss Bitcoin news and for business types to announce their new ideas and products. So I still support him and am glad he's continuing to do the show. Frankly, I think he has done way more for bitcoin and its surrounding businesses than most people here, scammer or not.

His show provides a great forum for him to continue to scam people. What ever good he may have done (and I don't think his pump and dump ways did Bitcoin any good, although some speculators may have made some money ) has gone right out the window. For him to continue to act like some spokesman will continue to harm Bitoin's rep when people find out about his scams and associate that with Bitcoin itself.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 04:43:38 PM

At any rate, it says a lot that people are willing to accept this scammer and conman in their midst because "he does a lot for bitcoin". I'm sure he has and will - at your expense.

Um, what expense? I have not paid to watch his show, and still make my own decisions about products and services he advertises or has interviews about...
greyhawk

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:43:51 PM

I thought they served burritos there? Like Chipotle but better?

Nah, just Gyropita Sandwiches and Gyros on Rice.
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 04:45:27 PM

You guys gotta understand that this isn't like a real show where enough outraged viewers can call the sponsors and have them put pressure on the makers.  None of the advertisers is a big enough name to have their reputation "tarnished" by sponsoring a con man's internet show, and even if they were, the viewership is basically nonexistent, so who's going to see it?  If you call them and tell them about the scams, they'll just think, "oh, I didn't know that, and next time he calls me for money, I'll say no", and he'll continue showing their ads whether they're paying him or not, because having sponsors is worth more to him (since it provides the appearance of legitimacy) than it is to them.

This is like the local hardware store sponsoring a little league team.  Calling the hardware store and telling them that the star player was caught cheating in school does not make them go into damage control mode and have their name removed from the uniforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: