Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Show on OnlyOneTV.com  (Read 53394 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 05:40:02 PM

It get's better. oneradionetwork is filled with shows for medical quacks, 9/11 conspiracy theorists, ESP proponents and so on and so on.

A lot of people have figured out that the mainstream medical system is not to make people healthier, but to extract profit from their suffering.  A lot of people have figured out that 9-11 was an inside job by Israel and its minions in the U.S. government.  It would seem that you call people like this "quacks".  I call them "waking up".  Try it!

I can't. I work for the medico-pharmaceutical giants keeping all of you drugged for our Zionist masters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Surawit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 05:42:53 PM

Bruce has some great ideas!

Like in his last show from Tokyo when he suggested a Bitcoin charity - We send him the coins, then he donates it directly to the orphanages he works with in the Far East. I can't see how anyone could possibly disagree with a kindhearted chap like that! Truly, the first BitSaint of our age. Satoshi be praised!
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 05:51:11 PM

Like in his last show from Tokyo when he suggested a Bitcoin charity - We send him the coins, then he donates it directly to the orphanages he works with in the Far East. I can't see how anyone could possibly disagree with a kindhearted chap like that! Truly, the first BitSaint of our age. Satoshi be praised!

Yes, let's let someone who has been recently commanded to pay several hundred thousand dollars in judgments, someone who has been nailed for fraud in a court of law multiple times, hold charity payments in "escrow." That can't possibly go wrong.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 05:58:30 PM

It get's better. oneradionetwork is filled with shows for medical quacks, 9/11 conspiracy theorists, ESP proponents and so on and so on.

A lot of people have figured out that the mainstream medical system is not to make people healthier, but to extract profit from their suffering.  A lot of people have figured out that 9-11 was an inside job by Israel and its minions in the U.S. government.  It would seem that you call people like this "quacks".  I call them "waking up".  Try it!

I can't. I work for the medico-pharmaceutical giants keeping all of you drugged for our Zionist masters.

Heh, I work in banking and finance, and have to deal with quacks like this at times, too 9.9
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 06:03:07 PM

Is this show still on? Who the hell watches it? I bet if Charles Ponzi were alive he'd be a tv superstar.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:03:51 PM

Yes, let's let someone who has been recently commanded to pay several hundred thousand dollars in judgments, someone who has been nailed for fraud in a court of law multiple times, hold charity payments in "escrow." That can't possibly go wrong.

+1

And what Fees will be taken out of the donated funds for "costs"
aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:11:50 PM

IIRC, funds where in Roger Vers (memorydealers) Mt.Gox account, Bruce was the official person for this charity. But you guys are right, a witch hunt is way more fun than boring charity.
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:16:22 PM

ok..

After my last post I thought about something..

Would you let someone who sexually assaulted kids work in a school ?
Would you let someone addicted to drugs work in a chemist ?
Would you trust someone who's stole/made bad money choices in the past to hold onto a charity bank book ?

Thought so

And before anyone says it "No I am not a 13 year old hacker" "And I don't have a SA account"

Because I don't agree with Bruce I must be a 13 yr old hacker trying to discredit him.

Oh btw the first 2 had nothing to do with Bruce. It was just there as an example.  
aq

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:18:18 PM

ok..

Would you let someone who sexually assaulted kids work in a school ?
Would you let someone addicted to drugs work in a chemist ?
Would you trust someone who's stole/made bad money choices in the past to hold onto a charity bank book ?

Thought so

And before anyone says it "No I am not a 13 year old hacker" "And I don't have a SA account"

Because I don't agree with Bruce I must be a 13 yr old hacker trying to discredit him.

Oh btw the first 2 had nothing to do with Bruce. It was just there as an example.  

A how is this related to some guy that makes some show on youtube?
Surawit

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:25:24 PM

Breaking persona for a sec here: What is interesting is that everyone is happy to brand a scammer as such, that is how the market is supposed to protect against them. It's a cornerstone of trading without regulation, the only defence honesty has against dishonesty. There's even a feature on this forum to do just that... A few people call you out as a scammer, you get slapped with this label and hopefully nobody will trust you again.

Yet you accuse Sir Bruce of Pattaya of any wrongdoing, and well suddenly that's slander and a witch hunt and it was years ago and he hasn't scammed anyone in a while and he said he's sorry and you only have court records to prove it and etc. etc.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 06:34:24 PM

ok..

Thought so

And yet people still send millions to Red Cross...
aq

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:44:53 PM

ok..

Thought so

And probably even more to their respective churches...
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 06:55:03 PM

Breaking persona for a sec here: What is interesting is that everyone is happy to brand a scammer as such, that is how the market is supposed to protect against them. It's a cornerstone of trading without regulation, the only defence honesty has

While I'm still  against dishonesty. There's even a feature on this forum to do just that... A few people call you out as a scammer, you get slapped with this label and hopefully nobody will trust you again.

Yet you accuse Sir Bruce of Pattaya of any wrongdoing, and well suddenly that's slander and a witch hunt and it was years ago and he hasn't scammed anyone in a while and he said he's sorry and you only have court records to prove it and etc. etc.

While I'm still not defending Bruce's past transgressions, you've at least have to admit that there's a difference between
"This Guy's a Bitcoin scammer!Avoid doing business at all costs!"

And

"OMG! Look at what he did in the past! He should be kicked out completely! He's also a gay pedophile! Also, here are all his past addresses, business contacts, relationships, and speeding tickets! (really?) And look, that one name that was supporting him sounds a bit like the name of the recent other maybe-scammer! They are the same people! He stole our money! Call the FBI! Oh, and did you hear about the masons? Which! WHIIITCH!"

Followed by about ten+ separate forum threads on these same topics, even though his biggest Bitcoin crime was continuing to trust Mybitcoin, simply because they have been around almost as long as Bitcoin itself.
I guess the bigger they are, the harder they fall, though.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 06:55:51 PM

ok..

Thought so

++1
BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:58:47 PM

Breaking persona for a sec here: What is interesting is that everyone is happy to brand a scammer as such, that is how the market is supposed to protect against them. It's a cornerstone of trading without regulation, the only defence honesty has against dishonesty. There's even a feature on this forum to do just that... A few people call you out as a scammer, you get slapped with this label and hopefully nobody will trust you again.

Goddamn this is perfect
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:18:59 PM

Depends on who defines "wrong".

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Colargol

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:20:19 PM

ok..

Thought so

++1

Yes, of course you are both right. I concede. The world is full of scammers and cheats. We should leave poor Bruce Wagner alone because of that.

Wagner himself seemed to appeal to that kind of thinking when he was trying to explain his Bold Funding rip-off.

I am a bad businessman...
The statute of limitations ran out...
My lawyer found a loop-hole...
The prosecutors didn't want to bother taking it any farther...
so I should've have to pay anyone back.

----

People get away crimes all the time. We shouldn't bother trying to do anything about it, but rather admire them for their cleverness at beating the system.

Please donate a few pennies to the singing and dancing bear:
1KUsZU8GkUAQJH5ryqSFtTJGgFtqJnsedE
Surawit

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:27:48 PM

I will have you know that Bruce has a documented history of directly redistributing funds to impoverished, exploited boys in South-East Asia, without any need of oversight from external authorities. He's the perfect man for the job!
wolftaur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:28:31 PM

Yes, of course you are both right. I concede. The world is full of scammers and cheats. We should leave poor Bruce Wagner alone because of that.

Wagner himself seemed to appeal to that kind of thinking when he was trying to explain his Bold Funding rip-off.

I am a bad businessman...
The statute of limitations ran out...
My lawyer found a loop-hole...
The prosecutors didn't want to bother taking it any farther...
so I should've have to pay anyone back.

Honestly, I think half the posters on this thread deserve to be ripped off out of every last dime they have. The stupidity is astounding. "Oh, it was years ago." Yes, people. Conveniently forget the CURRENT, ACTIVE case in New York. If I recall right that one is an over half a million dollar judgment.

What the fuck do you think he did to get that, swiped a pack of cigarettes?

Jesus Christ people. Stop apologizing for the criminal. This is what's going to kill bitcoin. How many of you are absolute fucking idiots.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 07:31:07 PM

Lol!  This one deserves a bump Smiley 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: