Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Show on OnlyOneTV.com  (Read 53391 times)
Bruce Wagner (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2011, 09:42:12 PM

We just finished taping Episode 1 of
"The Bitcoin Show"
on OnlyOneTV.com

Check it out on http://onlyonetv.com soon!  (We'll have it uploaded within a couple hours from now.)

Also, it's been very difficult for me to keep up with the Forum here because of the volume of activity....  And because I have been so busy with my new ventures like OnlyOneTV.... so if you want to reach me here in the forum, reply to this thread.  I'll bookmark this thread and attempt to keep up with it at least once a day. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abstraction

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2011, 12:36:06 PM

1) In your interactions with people, what sales pitch has worked the best for you?

2) I'm finding some local charities with generally enthusiastic people who seem receptive to the idea of using Bitcoin to facilitate virtual charity credit (aka "digital karma"). Which types of charities do you recommend to start with?

Thank you.
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
April 17, 2011, 09:30:25 PM

[adding to bookmarks]
Bruce - any eta for the episode going up?

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Bruce Wagner (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2011, 01:01:44 PM

We had a couple glitches...   Smiley

We're doing final editing of The Bitcoin Show this morning. It should be online at OnlyOneTV.com within a few hours. :-)
Bruce Wagner (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 12:44:29 AM

What an ordeal...  A comedy of errors.  We tried 5 different video editors ...  Final Cut Pro created an 18GB mov file.... then the battery on the MacBook Pro died.
After trying LightWorks, Avid, and getting desperate... We tried OpenShot, PiTiVi, and finally..... Windows Movie Maker + Format Factory -- both free -- worked BRILLIANTLY!

Anyway....

YouTube is saying 507 minutes remaining uploading the show. Yikes! We need to call & order that 35Mbps up & 35Mbps down internet ASAP! :-)
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2011, 01:26:57 AM

What an ordeal...  A comedy of errors.  We tried 5 different video editors ...  Final Cut Pro created an 18GB mov file.... then the battery on the MacBook Pro died.
After trying LightWorks, Avid, and getting desperate... We tried OpenShot, PiTiVi, and finally..... Windows Movie Maker + Format Factory -- both free -- worked BRILLIANTLY!

Anyway....

YouTube is saying 507 minutes remaining uploading the show. Yikes! We need to call & order that 35Mbps up & 35Mbps down internet ASAP! :-)

Just drive to the youtube offices, it would be quicker.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Bruce Wagner (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 02:10:39 AM

LOL !

Sad but almost true...

My buddy Neil Sedaka used to tell me all the time, "Some day I'm gonna read your name in Forbes." Am I famous now? :-) http://bit.ly/fZXm7W

( If you see error messages... keep scrolling down the page.  They mention my name 2 or 3 times.  :-)
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 04:36:13 AM

LOL !

Sad but almost true...

My buddy Neil Sedaka used to tell me all the time, "Some day I'm gonna read your name in Forbes."

Well, after you send him the link, he will have been right all along!

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 04:58:59 AM

Anyway....

Use Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, it is great!

One off NP-Hard.
Bruce Wagner (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 09:15:09 AM

@da2ce7,   Send me a copy...  Smiley

@creighto,  True that.  Except that he doesn't use computers or cell phones or tech at all.  I'll have to get the printed version to him.  Smiley

FINALLY.....

"The Bitcoin Show" is now available on OnlyOneTV.com | global television network
http://goo.gl/wBdBi
Bruce Wagner (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 02:14:18 PM

By the way, it took 9 hours just to Upload it.... after we finally got the editing done.  The upload failed 3 times.  Once Windows Update rebooted when it was 97% complete.  Had to start the 9 hour upload over from the beginning --- at 5am.... after being up all night babysitting it....   :-)

That's why I just ordered the Verizon FIOS Internet for Business package with 35 Mbps Down & 35 Mbps Up.

We'll be refining our workflow processes... obviously ...  since we'll be doing 22 shows --- 15 weekly live talk shows, and 7 high production shows. 
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 02:57:24 PM

I can't watch it, what format is it in?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 03:02:09 PM

I am watching it at http://onlyonetv.com/#1 . Had to switch to 240p resolution to have it without breaks.

Great job guys. Good luck with your trip TheRealPlato.

That link works without complaint, thanks.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 03:04:22 PM

Is there some way to download this video?  My downloader plugin cannot see the file.

da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 03:24:23 PM

* da2ce7 joins the Plato fan group!  Shocked

One off NP-Hard.
mewantsbitcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 08:27:14 PM

Great show brucewagner. I would like to send you couple Bitcoins, but I couldn't find bitcoin address on the page
Bruce Wagner (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 10:48:15 PM

You guys rock!   Smiley

Donations are graciously and gratefully accepted...  THANKS!   18xqrsJjwZdcLT8a1eFtrCqS3TDbq3huYj

Yes, there WILL be a Download link for every video....  There will also be a download link for an audio-only MP3 version.

The web site is still under development.   The Official Launch Date is actually, May 7.

Thanks for your feedback, everyone.    We're going to ramp up to doing it WEEKLY....     LIVE... ( and taped simultaneously ).

EVERY WEDNESDAY at....

City ------------------- Start ------------- End

Los Angeles *   Wed 1:00 PM   Wed 2:00 PM
New York *      Wed 4:00 PM   Wed 5:00 PM
London *       Wed 9:00 PM   Wed 10:00 PM
Shanghai       Thu 4:00 AM   Thu 5:00 AM

( see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=2&iso=20110504T16&p1=179&ah=1 )

So let me know who you'd like to see interviewed on an upcoming episode of... The Bitcoin Show.

Do you think one hour was too long?

fimp

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2011, 11:01:11 PM

I'm not watching it because I expect one hour is too long. I can only speak for myself, but my short-attention-span-web-browsing-style requires really high expectations before I can commit to a one hour video.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2011, 11:47:27 PM

Of a weekly show involving two New Yorkers talking about money?

I would have to say yes.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2011, 05:23:08 AM

I watched it, I would watch another.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: