Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145433 times)
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:30:32 PM

Sooner or later SHIBE under 500 sats will be ancient history.

I feel lucky that I got some shibes at 200

I have 2BTC laying around, I might just use it on Shibecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:39:25 PM

Difficulty is 1261   Shocked
playah

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:50:42 PM

sad as fuck..
one year ago you would have been laughed out of the forum.

eat up this gay premined scrypt clone crap with an already used gimmick lol

exchanges can slit their writs too.. i keep mining ORIGINAL coins one after the other and every one of them is ignored after a long time
and scrypt clones are added the same time they are posted here.. hmm wonder why ?

i hope you guys realize i think your losers for getting involved with garbage like this and you make all of crypto look scamming ponzi pushers.

thanks a lot appreciate it.

Sad but true.. All the good innovative coins are hidden in the shadows of scrypt clones, but just wait for larger publicly obtainable asics.. there will be no future for any scrypt coin due to the immediate necessity of nightly sell offs to return their roi ASAP. There are a few people with enormous amounts shibecoins (20+ mill) due to the early block reward structure/buying up the 50 million that has been dumped on the exchange by the multipools in the last few days, that is my major concern regarding this coin currently. Please people, care more about a coins differentiation strategy and less about the poor attempts at piggybacking previously successful coins. And stop cloning blackcoin, they've done quite well for themselves due to having a differentiation strategy (blackcoinpool) and quality branding.
ill trancelate this for u all

bla bla i hold bc bla bla this coppy bla bla every one buy bc cus its better bla bla bc moon

i only got 1 thing for u

its not like he cant see u

he might be a new born but he aint stupid

You go go you bad a$$ troll killer you, watch the little doggie mr. troll he bites.

orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

You guys are so screwed up kooky with this weird childish shit.  Undecided

No wonder people think crypto is Dungeons and Dragons money.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:11:26 PM

Difficulty is 1261   Shocked

nice. is the network hashrate higher than doge? it must be. of course it's only temporary but still impressive.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:12:18 PM

ANALYSIS-REPORT: SHIBECOIN
by bitsta, ra1nb0wdash & goldmann

dear shibe-community,

you maybe already know me or bitsta from the asiacoin-thread. it was us who detected
the asiacoin-scam. we got a lot of messages from SHIBE-users regarding an analysis of SHIBE.
well as there seems to be a huge interest in this coin, we have made a detailed analysis-report which
is going to be published on our new coming coinanalysis-website. This is the short report:

we have finished the analysis of shibecoin which consisted of:
  • hex debug (analysis of memory hops)
  • analysis of data/networkcommunication
  • analysis of sourcecodes
  • analysis of blockchain
  • setting up an 3rd party blockexplorer: http://blockexplorer.uni.me

1. hex debug:
analysing the memory-hops/hex debug of shibecoin-qt on windows & OSX 10.9.2
showed ordinary processcommunication with memory.

2. analysis of data/networkcommunication:
the seednodes are beeing requested form the seednode which is
hardcoded into the wallet. there is no other "hidden" communication
except the std. walletcommunication.
Code:
// DNS seeds
// Each pair gives a source name and a seed name.
// The first name is used as information source for addrman.
// The second name should resolve to a list of seed addresses.
static const char *strDNSSeed[][2] = {
    {"levitation", "levitation.theshibecoin.com"},
    {"magnetic", "magnetic.theshibecoin.com"},
    {"testnetfield", "testnetfield.theshibecoin.com"},
};

3. analysis of sourcecodes:
sourcecodes are clean and we can confirm that there are no hidden codes
or "edited" functions:
getinfo --> moneysupply is beeing requested by function ValueFromAmount();
Code:
obj.push_back(Pair("moneysupply",   ValueFromAmount(pindexBest->nMoneySupply)));
ValueFromAmount() is clean:
Code:
Value ValueFromAmount(int64 amount)
{
    return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}
we also checked all other rpcfunctions and can confirm that they are all clean.

4. analysis of blockchain:
the analysis of the blockchain showed that all mined blocks contained the amounts
which are declared in the OP. No hidden "superblocks".

5. we set up an blockexplorer so you can make yourself sure everything is legit:
http://blockexplorer.uni.me    

summary: shibecoin is a 100% legit coin. there was a small instamine, but thats totally normal nowadays because some pools with huge miningpower start at low diff and therefore get a lot of blocks. there is a fair distribution of the coins over the network. we will release a TOP 100 list in the next few days.

tips appreciated: SV3eTFiVnuN478ESbjnA7WDQejcag3LFFa

No mention that the coin was ninja launched and close to 50 blocks (with the highest rewards) were insta-mined BEFORE the announcement was made. That is NOT 'normal nowadays'. Normally the coins with the lowest diff at the start go to solo-miners that get setup the quickest and NOT pools like this suggests. Pools usually take  at least a couple of minutes AFTER the coin is released and that is with an announcement made well in advance, not a ninja launch like this was. Many coins will also start with the lowest block rewards at the start to avoid insta-mining, this is the opposite of what this coin has done. The insta-mining on this coin began BEFORE and after the announcement was made. Which make this a 100% insta-mine SCAM coin with the largest rewards going to the 50 blocks mined BEFORE the release.

The 50 blocks that were mined before the announcement was made contained the highest rewards and amounted to 6,250,000 coins out of the total of 252,500,000 mined during the PoW stage. That equals 2.5% of the PoW coin total + an additional 1,500,000 coins from the announced 0.5% premine. 8,750,000 coins were mined BEFORE the announcement was even made..
regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:16:25 PM

No mention that the coin was ninja launched and close to 50 blocks (with the highest rewards) were insta-mined BEFORE the announcement was made. That is NOT 'normal nowadays'. Normally the coins with the lowest diff at the start go to solo-miners that get setup the quickest and NOT pools like this suggests. Pools usually take  at least a couple of minutes AFTER the coin is released and that is with an announcement made well in advance, not a ninja launch like this was. Many coins will also start with the lowest block rewards at the start to avoid insta-mining, this is the opposite of what this coin has done. The insta-mining on this coin began BEFORE and after the announcement was made. Which make this a 100% insta-mine SCAM coin with the largest rewards going to the 50 blocks mined BEFORE the release.

The 50 blocks that were mined before the announcement was made contained the highest rewards and amounted to 6,250,000 coins out of the total of 252,500,000 mined during the PoW stage. That equals 2.5% of the PoW coin total + an additional 1,500,000 coins from the announced 0.5% premine. 8,750,000 coins were mined BEFORE the announcement was even made..

what are u holding
doge or black coin ?

[/quote]
loq (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:17:01 PM

ANALYSIS-REPORT: SHIBECOIN
by bitsta, ra1nb0wdash & goldmann

dear shibe-community,

you maybe already know me or bitsta from the asiacoin-thread. it was us who detected
the asiacoin-scam. we got a lot of messages from SHIBE-users regarding an analysis of SHIBE.
well as there seems to be a huge interest in this coin, we have made a detailed analysis-report which
is going to be published on our new coming coinanalysis-website. This is the short report:

we have finished the analysis of shibecoin which consisted of:
  • hex debug (analysis of memory hops)
  • analysis of data/networkcommunication
  • analysis of sourcecodes
  • analysis of blockchain
  • setting up an 3rd party blockexplorer: http://blockexplorer.uni.me

1. hex debug:
analysing the memory-hops/hex debug of shibecoin-qt on windows & OSX 10.9.2
showed ordinary processcommunication with memory.

2. analysis of data/networkcommunication:
the seednodes are beeing requested form the seednode which is
hardcoded into the wallet. there is no other "hidden" communication
except the std. walletcommunication.
Code:
// DNS seeds
// Each pair gives a source name and a seed name.
// The first name is used as information source for addrman.
// The second name should resolve to a list of seed addresses.
static const char *strDNSSeed[][2] = {
    {"levitation", "levitation.theshibecoin.com"},
    {"magnetic", "magnetic.theshibecoin.com"},
    {"testnetfield", "testnetfield.theshibecoin.com"},
};

3. analysis of sourcecodes:
sourcecodes are clean and we can confirm that there are no hidden codes
or "edited" functions:
getinfo --> moneysupply is beeing requested by function ValueFromAmount();
Code:
obj.push_back(Pair("moneysupply",   ValueFromAmount(pindexBest->nMoneySupply)));
ValueFromAmount() is clean:
Code:
Value ValueFromAmount(int64 amount)
{
    return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}
we also checked all other rpcfunctions and can confirm that they are all clean.

4. analysis of blockchain:
the analysis of the blockchain showed that all mined blocks contained the amounts
which are declared in the OP. No hidden "superblocks".

5. we set up an blockexplorer so you can make yourself sure everything is legit:
http://blockexplorer.uni.me    

summary: shibecoin is a 100% legit coin. there was a small instamine, but thats totally normal nowadays because some pools with huge miningpower start at low diff and therefore get a lot of blocks. there is a fair distribution of the coins over the network. we will release a TOP 100 list in the next few days.

tips appreciated: SV3eTFiVnuN478ESbjnA7WDQejcag3LFFa

keep believing that. price is going up, you cant change it now. check also cryptocointalk ANN thread Smiley
McMont

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:19:02 PM

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SHIBE/DOGE

1 shibe = 10 doges? Smiley
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:20:05 PM

what are u holding
doge or black coin ?

[/quote]

The only trolls are the one defending this insta-mine scam as a '100% legitimate' coin. The block rewards giving the largest rewards to the first blocks mined before the release on the block explorer says otherwise.
regmann

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:23:53 PM

what are u holding
doge or black coin ?

The only trolls are the one defending this insta-mine scam as a '100% legitimate' coin. The block rewards giving the largest rewards to the first blocks mined before the release on the block explorer says otherwise.
[/quote]

i am sorry man i see a good investment wen i see it

i dont care about a dev having a premine  @ all

its morons like u that kill real devs

whats the point of creating and supporting a coin wen u dont get anything from it ?

why would i create a bizzness ( spend my time in it ) and give everything to the workers ( miners )  ?

a devs time is better spend working on the coin and supporting it

the problems is devs that scam ( not the premine )

and ill agree whit u devs that dump and run are the worst there are !

I AM SORRY NOTING IN THIS World IS FREE better lurn that now ( and get skill full ) .
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

All haters will be so bumped when this hits 1000 sat Wink

Specialy with the block halving and muiltipool stop dumping.

I Think we are at the bottum price atm Wink
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:31:36 PM

whats the best pool right now? i was on suchpool but after wasting a day mining there and getting 0 coins i'm done with them.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:33:21 PM

I AM SORRY NOTING IN THIS World IS FREE better lurn that now ( and get skill full ) .

That's wrong actually noting costs money since you would need to purchase some paper and a pen/pencil.

Roll Eyes
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:35:10 PM

watch the volume rise
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:35:25 PM

whats the best pool right now? i was on suchpool but after wasting a day mining there and getting 0 coins i'm done with them.

Diff is so high now I'm mining USDe and buying Shibe, I can get a lot more.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:35:30 PM

http://Shibe.SuchPool.pw

After a bunch of attacks from china, we are still shibbin! Come grab yours with us!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3351  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3351
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3351

http://Shibe.SuchPool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
regmann

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

That's wrong actually noting costs money since you would need to purchase some paper and a pen/pencil.

Roll Eyes

wanne be smart whit me ? OKE !

did i ever say money ? ( nope )

some ting that has a cost ( can be traded for anything ) its just never free Smiley
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

When the pool isn't finding blocks... there is no coins. Sorry but out of our control really.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:37:18 PM

Keep voting!

Still a long way to go, it's possible we can get to the top in a few days.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: