Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 145433 times)
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:24:57 AM

We must be doing something right.

So much drama...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:26:39 AM

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete.

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above (Brandondoge & Panicshibe) are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=14.msg24#msg24

Smart people will realize this.

Let the dummies miss out! We have an amazing opportunity to grow as a community.

Those who join in will benefit. Those who snooze will lose Wink
seaantel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:28:24 AM

The network hash is amzing , the coin will success .
I'll rent a rig to mine.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:31:06 AM

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Sure, like an anonymous IRC chat where anyone can say anything they want somehow disproves what the block explorer shows that this coin was designed to be an insta-mine scam from the start by the dev making the earliest blocks with the lowest diff to have the largest rewards in order to maximize their profit and releasing the coin AFTER the first 50 blocks were already mined! LOL

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete with Shibecoin.

When I came into this coin, the two people I mentioned above (Brandondoge & Panicshibe) are the ones I've kept my eye on to watch for possible coin movements.  I thought most people knew these are the two guys that hold the most.  For the sake of the developer/coin, these 2 guys are now officially "outed" as being the biggest holders.  The developer isn't the ones with the most coins, I'm 99% positive.

I would have sold my coins if the developer had that much control over the price, but from the start of the coin, i already knew it was those two people I mentioned.

I looked up on Doges.org and one of them had a post on the forum the first day it opened (same as me), so it seems to be original Dogecon people.  There's one of my posts on Dec 8 below, he had several posts on the same date talking about creating the #dogecoin channel

Only problem for you is the reward structure, the block explorer showing the first 50 blocks mined BEFORE the announcement was made are there to back up my claim and anyone to verify. What you are trying to pass as fact amounts to nothing more than hearsay from a non-impartial witness given you have already stated you were mining at the start and are a bagholder.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:37:16 AM

For the people complaining about a couple early miners getting large amounts of coins, I'm 99% sure it was not the actual developer.  I was there in the early part and the two biggest miners were named "Brandondoge" and "Panicshibe", these are two people that are in the #shibecoin channel that are definitely not the same person as the dev.  I just asked about it too:

Other people have also looked at distribution and said it's currently better than both Blackcoin and Dogecoin.

Sure, like an anonymous IRC chat where anyone can say anything they want somehow disproves what the block explorer shows that this coin was designed to be an insta-mine scam from the start by the dev making the earliest blocks with the lowest diff to have the largest rewards in order to maximize their profit and releasing the coin AFTER the first 50 blocks were already mined! LOL

Except what you just said is a lie and you're the one anonymously posting right now to try and lower price so your XBC or whatever can compete with Shibecoin.

Only problem for you is the reward structure, the block explorer showing the first 50 blocks mined BEFORE the announcement was made are there to back up my claim and anyone to verify. What you are trying to pass as fact amounts to nothing more than hearsay from a non-impartial witness given you have already stated you were mining at the start and are a bagholder.

When I already know it's not the developer that holds the largest amounts of coins, and named the exact two people that own them (Brandondoge & Panicshibe), I can safely say you posting the developer has them is a lie.

You can go track both of them down on Freenode right now.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
wesly1158

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:40:12 AM

We must be doing something right.

So much drama...

+1

+1

r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:43:41 AM

If you want to see something really fucking funny about the developer supposedly getting all the early coins, read the following, "frst" is Fyrstikken btw:

You may recognize him from this Dogecoin video lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kuM_NTTxAc

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:56:36 AM

So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

And to repeat for the 100th time, the richest people who own the most coins are original Doge miners (Brandondoge & Panicshibe), and not the dev.  I was there pretty early in the game and the other xxx amount of people that were there can confirm they were the biggest miners, their names were not anonymous in the pool lists.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:00:43 AM

So this is what my investigation has uncovered, apparently Loq (the original poster), launched the coin on IRC using ASCII art spam to invite people to mine the coin.  Just like the original Dogecoin, people thought it was a retarded joke and barely anyone showed up to launch.  Then the network hashrate later grew to 120ghash:

And to repeat for the 100th time, the richest people who own the most coins are original Doge miners (Brandondoge & Panicshibe), and not the dev.

I heard about #shibecoin through a friend on the morning after launch...

I recognized the value and got involved. People really need to relax. (wont happen tho money is involved)

This is the best time to buy shibe... I bought in from 200-250.

I mean shit guys! I wish i got some early coins too, but do you see me bitching? Nope... Should we bitch at coblee for mining the first few litecoin blocks?
Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:01:10 AM

i missed getting doge early. so i'm gonna pick up some shibe

This is a great time to Buy DOGE.

It's still very early.  Prices are very low and a huge community of Dogecoin developers are working on new things all the time.  The momentum for doge will continual to increase.  People will look back and wish they could own 1 million dogecoins for only $500. Wink

TrollboxChamp

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:02:25 AM

The dev team clearly created something the community wanted.

So stop bitching at them!!!

I have never seen 300+ people in IRC for a new coin
fusi0n

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:20:26 AM

It's still very early.  Prices are very low and a huge community of Dogecoin developers are working on new things all the time.  The momentum for doge will continual to increase.  People will look back and wish they could own 1 million dogecoins for only $500. Wink

DOGE will get raped by the 300mhs ASICS in a couple of months... price will definitely drop heaps.

SHIBE will be in PoS in a few days... and protected from ASICS.
regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:31:41 AM

DOGE will get raped by the 300mhs ASICS in a couple of months... price will definitely drop heaps.

only cus doge is endless

shibe give,s doge lovers a way out i recon
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:56:47 AM

what up shibbers?
ziplibrary

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:59:34 AM

SHIBE is trading on ShareXcoin: https://sharexcoin.com/market/SHIBE_BTC
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:02:13 AM

Someone is currently manipulating the sell side to try and lower price to get in at rock bottom prices.  There's zillions of tiny orders all stacked on top of each other.  This spam of tiny stacks will eventually disappear after they buy however much they want, then the price is going to change fast.

They would have a hard time forcing price lower than it is now with that depth chart:

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:07:36 AM

It is funny because I tried to talk to the Dogecoin community on reddit around a month ago about stopping their POW and changing to the Proof of Stake system with a lower interest, but they didn't listen at all. Now ShibeCoin is about to take over Dogecoin! It's amusing to see.
Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:20:05 AM

In 2 months the Dogecoin block rewards will only be 62,500 coins and then 31,250 which means there will be less coins for multi-pools to dump. 

Many Shibes have pre-ordered ASICS exclusively for Dogecoin and don't plan to dump.  This actually will help Dogecoin compete against multi-pools like Wafflepool.

Asic's will actually help Dogecoin stay profitable. Also, ASIC prices will drop, increasing the number of miners, making the hashrate more diversified.

Proof of stake encourages hoarding which reduces the coin usefulness.

In the end, the coin with the most usefulness wins.  Such Win!

splicemeister

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:28:46 AM

i bought some shibes.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:34:24 AM

dogecoin + sexcoin ----> gestational period -----> shibecoin born
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: